Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape (38618 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Nike End Sponsorship Of Mason Greenwood, Following Rape And Assault Allegations / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Boniwhite: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2022
yomi531:
winner of Cl in 3 decades is maldini naaa. 89, 94, 2007
You tried but i mean apeared in the final
dunno if maldini appeared in all 3 finals but the answer is ryan giggs
1999 Vs bayern
2008 vs chelsea
and 2011 vs barca
thanks sha brother man
you will make a good analyst

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
You tried but i mean apeared in the final
dunno if maldini appeared in all 3 finals but the answer is ryan giggs
1999 Vs bayern
2008 vs chelsea
and 2011 vs barca
thanks sha brother man
you will make a good analyst
Thanks and I think u too will make a good analyst. Make we try hook up go king of football that Ozo anchors on super sports and chop their money naa grin
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Numerouno94(m): 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Angelfrost:

Hypocrisy and Misogyny....

A very dangerous mix among ignorant Negroes of Africa!!!

We will keep smacking their blockheads with sense!

Hahahahahaha. I trust u. grin
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Numerouno94(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't mind the clowns on naira land.

Another thing is this even if she set him up, why is Mason a nasty person to fall for such a prank? have they asked themselves this question,even if it was a set up it only exposed the kind of person he is and it is shameful that some people are defending the animal.

Well said. It's obvious the abuse, assault nd rape hv bn going on for a long time, hence it became pertinent that she set him up so as to get a raw evidence. I listened to the voice note nd I was pondering within me as to why a guy will b so crude nd nasty to his girlfriend. No respect for her, nd he must hv lowered her self esteem by makin her look inferior. From the evidence one can deduce that Greenwood is a spoilt brat wit a swollen ego.

I'm never nd will never b in support of assaulting a lady, be it a girlfriend or wife. If ur tired it's better u walk away. Issues like this needs to b nipped in the bud to avoid an endemic.

If his found guilty let him do his time. And any Greenwood wannabe that wants to defend him can simple take the next flight to UK nd b his lawyer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away / Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? / Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.