Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape (38630 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Nike End Sponsorship Of Mason Greenwood, Following Rape And Assault Allegations / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Szilard: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Tonytonex(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah right... Blame the girl!!!

You know Greenwood completely! You probably can vouch for him!

Shey being good looking and popular suddenly makes someone a saint, or the girl is supposed to overlook an abuse because of his status?!!

Not saying nothing, but it would be wise to sit back and allow the professionals do their investigation. However, the indiscipline and excesses of some of these young players are not exactly secret or hidden.
You are not getting my point.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by solofresh(m): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Buy why is the western world system so fvcked up, always favouring women?
If tables are turned,am sure that b*tch won't be arrested

9 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Voldoz: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
The dudu bleeped up big time, as a black man he suppose know say pulling with white chicks na sense. Those white people fit use your 1992 deeds take arrest you. Lastly anything assault and rape nobody one hear your own side of the story epically when all this blood-lusted feminists day around, they will do anything to make sure you not only go to jail but you go to hell. To all the guys just mind the way you move with these girls.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Angelfrost(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Donvic4u:

Is Mendy not in the same guardiola's man City or another one?

Mendy is not first team material of any top club... No insults meant!

I'm talking about top and key players!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Angelfrost(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tonytonex:
You are not getting my point.

Okay... Please, clarify your earlier submission then.

Tonytonex:
Very wicked girl. She just wants to tarnish this young man's career.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Belial06: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Well he's 100% guilty so Yh we'll be seeing him in jail pretty soon. cry it's only God that can save someone from this kind of Gbese in a country like UK.
It is well
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by heniford2: 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
like this am so fucking scared of my woman here though she loves me but i just don't know what's she's capable of doing to me like FEAR WOMAN

4 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Skmoda360(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Em go finish this boy career last last......
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by atheistandproud(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:
This one has destroyed his career...man utd should quickly get a new forward ...martial and Greenwood are out... they should not let lingard leave again...

Ronaldo complained about this same guy and that he doesn't listen to advice and very stubborn

Gen Z dey hear word before

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Joezinho: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
AlphaStyles:
you don cut your own?

He never get success. cheesy
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by adetayoonas(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Belial06:

It is well

God saved you . You are also disciplined

I just learnt from this
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by osazuwa23: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
what happened to his wife named sonia ighalo you hardly see her on social media with him
shevchenko:

I hope Nigeria players are hearing this ?

Odion Ighalo that cheated on his wife should be kickedout of the national team
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by dingbang(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
My mind is telling me this guy never hit that girl.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Bobloco: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ebubu:

Why do the parents sound like they are defending the footballer and are shy of coming out open to hold the man who allegedly caused their daughter’s nose bleeding and scars, to account for the claims?

Their tone are all adorable to Mason and his romantic relationship with their daughter. Money fit don exchange hands o
Probably they don't want to lose the largesse that is being provided by greenwood
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by ashawopikin(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
OscarDboss:
If this comes out to be a lie
It shall never be well that girl
with all these evidence? Na only very Good lawyer wey sabi work for save am now o, all the british feminists don sharp their Cutlass

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by osazuwa23: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
i never understood the black race obession with oyigbo women angry. There beaitiful african women from south africa ethiopia eritrea uganda tanzania and rwanda and you go for oyigbo chick
fergie001:
The Greater Manchester Police has confirmed the arrest of a man in his 20s after social media posts of physical violence went viral.

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6963066/mason-greenwood-accused-domestic-abuse

SOURCE

Greenwood & Ms Robson separated after it emerged Greenwood had a tryst with an Icelandic model that saw him kicked out of the England football squad in 2020.

But they reunited eight months later in November that year and shared videos of them larking around at home.

Greenwood and Harriet are from Wisbey, near Bradford and have known each other since their school days at Ashton on Mersey School in Greater Manchester.

MailOnline also revealed how Greenwood got into further trouble for holding rowdy house parties throughout the coronavirus lockdown at a secret address.

The young striker rented the three-storey home through Airbnb 'five or six times' during the pandemic where neighbours complained they were kept awake.

The striker was still at the school when he became Manchester United's youngest ever player in the Champions League, making his debut against PSG aged 17.

Dubbed United's 'new wonder kid', he broke into the first team squad in 2020, scoring ten goals before football stopped due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Manchester United also confirmed the player has been suspended until further notice.

Harriet's father claims her daughter's phone was hacked.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Belial06: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
adetayoonas:

God saved you . You are also disciplined

I just learnt from this

I had to move it to a new thread bro

Thanks alot
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Ebubu: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Bobloco:

Probably they don't want to lose the largesse that is being provided by greenwood
same thing someone else said. The guy doles out lots of cash to the family and girl, that must had been giving him huge sense of entitlement to demand sex authoritatively and get it on a platter of gold; on not having it when and how he asked for it, he forces his way through arrogantly as heard on the audio note.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Tonytonex(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay... Please, clarify your earlier submission then.

I'm not disputing what you said, it's different perspective.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by MatrixBuyer: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:
This one has destroyed his career...man utd should quickly get a new forward ...martial and Greenwood are out... they should not let lingard leave again...

Ronaldo complained about this same guy and that he doesn't listen to advice and very stubborn
Ronaldo has same rape accusation hanging over his head
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Donvic4u(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Mendy is not first team material of any top club... No insults meant!

I'm talking about top and key players!!!

Wow
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by greypencils: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
I hope Alonso Davies will handle Jordyn Hiadema with care. It is sweet now between both of them. May it not turn sour.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by enonche85(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ebubu:

Why do the parents sound like they are defending the footballer and are shy of coming out open to hold the man who allegedly caused their daughter’s nose bleeding and scars, to account for the claims?

Their tone are all adorable to Mason and his romantic relationship with their daughter. Money fit don exchange hands o

That's because they are in shock and disbelief that someone like him could do that to their daughter because he is known in the family for a long time now.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by enonche85(m): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Zackattack:
I feel sorry for any successful man being involved with a glory chasing woman. Date those in your lane and leave peasant for peasants, una nor go hear word.

And what made you feel Greenwood is now t guilty?.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by ukpahu(m): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
SORRY MAN U FANS RELIGATION FOR U GUYS
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by osazuwa23: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
It because of the toto and feminism
solofresh:
Buy why is the western world system so fvcked up, always favouring women?
If tables are turned,am sure that b*tch won't be arrested

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Danjikanbauchi: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Time is coming white men will stop dating white ladies or even getting married to them because of their bad and toxic life to run down their men and steal his wealth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Beverlyjean(f): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
MatrixBuyer:

Ronaldo has same rape accusation hanging over his head

Stop spreading lies....Ronaldo has no rape case ....the courts quashed it as there was no evidence...it was just a hungry woman that wanted to take advantage

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
greenwood is down we have lost another brother to VGN
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
enonche85:

And what made you feel Greenwood is now t guilty?.
he is not guilty it was a set up
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Time is coming white men will stop dating white ladies or even getting married to them because of their bad and toxic life to run down their men and steal his wealth.
white men r simps they caused it by themselves i hope it choke them they gave so much power to vgn people. mason is finished

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Wows Middlesbrough Fans After Thrilling Performance- Trends On Twitter / John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.