Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape (38629 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Nike End Sponsorship Of Mason Greenwood, Following Rape And Assault Allegations / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by anambraamaka: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Chai

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ebubu:

Why do the parents sound like they are defending the footballer and are shy of coming out open to hold the man who allegedly caused their daughter’s nose bleeding and scars, to account for the claims?

Their tone are all adorable to Mason and his romantic relationship with their daughter. Money fit don exchange hands o

They're hoping for him to marry their daughter.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by MansoryMX(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fear vagina people

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Luckysbab: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:
This one has destroyed his career...man utd should quickly get a new forward ...martial and Greenwood are out... they should not let lingard leave again...

Ronaldo complained about this same guy and that he doesn't listen to advice and very stubborn

So he should be sentenced based on his antecedents on the field?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by francisisking: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Beverlyjean:
This one has destroyed his career...man utd should quickly get a new forward ...martial and Greenwood are out... they should not let lingard leave again...

Ronaldo complained about this same guy and that he doesn't listen to advice and very stubborn
well e good for am
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Temptee101(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Omo, this girl set.

Chai

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Ebubu: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

They're hoping for him to marry their daughter.

They don’t love her then, because its going to be a marriage of physical violence and abuses.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by OscarDboss: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
If this comes out to be a lie
It shall never be well that girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Otutupoyoyo: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
G

E don be for Mr Greenwood, even though they still dey investigate you're automatically guilty until proven otherwise.
Since time immemorial e don dey happen and e go keep on dey happen- man/woman go always dey cause bad for their fellow man/woman.
That's why I no like all this celeb lifestyle.
God no need give me too much to dey happy just my daily bread, soft bed and better agbada.
Everybody no need like me, but I like everybody.
I no need fine but my mama like me-© Otutupoyoyo

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Luckysbab: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie001:

Which mercy?
I need him in gaol for a long time.

Shameful from the father.

You this pathetic men. You're so desperate to see him nailed, to the point of demonizing the father to the "victim"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by SeriouslySense(m): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
smiley smiley[quote author=Zackattack post=109818048]I feel sorry for any successful man being involved with a glory chasing woman. Date those in your lane and leave peasant for peasants, una nor go hear word.[/quote]
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Luckysbab: 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
MansoryMX:
Fear vagina people

Stay away from them
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by BarrElChapo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Well serves him right. We've got sancho
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by GodIsBiafran: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
A wise man once told me: to live long be careful around women...but to live longest stay away from women...

As a straight man I love t0t0 so I cannot stay away from women...the best I can do is to be careful around them. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Dannyboi7: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Zackattack:
I feel sorry for any successful man being involved with a glory chasing woman. Date those in your lane and leave peasant for peasants, una nor go hear word.

How do u differentiate d peasants frm the good? can u lecture us on that?
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Nonexisting: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
Men if you are successful, consider cutting off your dick and be safe and if you must fucck, try make it transactional.

5 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by AlphaStyles(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Small boy wey hit fame na so e wan tarnish em life and em parents too must chop blame because Dem no train this pikin again na so so woman e just dey follow
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by AlphaStyles(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nonexisting:
Men if you are successful, consider cutting off your dick and be safe and if you must fucck, try make it transactional.
you don cut your own?

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Angelfrost(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
First the England national team expulsion, now this...

Greenwood needs serious counseling and mentorship. Same for certain other young footballers. Too much money is making many of them run mad!

Thank God Guardiola has been able to properly tame Foden and Sterling!

I'm beginning to think there is no firm hand at Old Trafford! No wonder the team can't seem to play proper football!!! Too many talents lacking discipline and focus! SMH.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Tonytonex(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mind what you do.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Blake755: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
This boy don finish his self angry
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by opera1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2022

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Tonytonex(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
AlphaStyles:
you don cut your own?
read him comment again. He said, "if you are successful" him never dey successful na.

4 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Ojukwu007(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
Don't ever get physical with a woman, just walk away and get some fresh air.

Real men don't hit women.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Haaaaa. Greenwood is the best united forward right now. Sancho na wash oo. My beloved united is in soup oo. Who will push attack now? Chai

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tonytonex:
Very wicked girl. She just wants to tarnish this young man's career. Women! Wetin una want?

Yeah right... Blame the girl!!!

You know Greenwood completely! You probably can vouch for him!

Shey being good looking and popular suddenly makes someone a saint, or the girl is supposed to overlook an abuse because of his status?!!

Not saying nothing, but it would be wise to sit back and allow the professionals do their investigation. However, the indiscipline and excesses of some of these young players are not exactly secret or hidden.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by toffyz(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
To me that doesn't look like a real blood, the pressure at which the blood is flowing from her mouth is unbelievable!

14 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Tonytonex(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
Luckysbab:

Stay away from them
you can't stay away from women. Except you are eunuch. However...

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by OscarJaden(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Greenwood ryt now

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by marsup: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Village people from Manchester, has struck again.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Donvic4u(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Angelfrost:
First the England national team expulsion, now this...

Greenwood needs serious counseling and mentorship. Same for certain other young footballers. Too much money is making many of them run mad!

Thank God Guardiola has been able to properly tame Foden and Sterling!

I'm beginning to think there is no firm hand at Old Trafford! No wonder the team can't seem to play proper football!!! Too many talents lacking discipline and focus! SMH.

Is Mendy not in the same guardiola's man City or another one?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Angelfrost(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Luckysbab:

So he should be sentenced based on his antecedents on the field?

I'm quite certain that's not what she meant...

The reality of the matter is that United is currently short of players, especially in that attacking area.

This means they have to sort out their squad, and hold on to whatever quality they have left.

Truth be told, Greenwood has been on the bend for a while now... Kid has been overdue for a bench warming before now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! / Mikel Obi Wows Middlesbrough Fans After Thrilling Performance- Trends On Twitter / John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.