Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape (38617 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Nike End Sponsorship Of Mason Greenwood, Following Rape And Assault Allegations / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by syntekelite(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beverlyjean:
This one has destroyed his career...man utd should quickly get a new forward ...martial and Greenwood are out... they should not let lingard leave again...

Ronaldo complained about this same guy and that he doesn't listen to advice and very stubborn

Ronaldo said that about greenwood Sounds more like ronaldo describing himself...
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by CCC2(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Judging by the girls dad, the family wont be willing to press charges. And that will be his only savior, else he would have completed his career in Prison.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
vickydevoka:

I think most white gal has that friendly gal vibe at the beginning. Even dis 18 year old boy for Bayern Munich ' don de follow White

He looks dumb. Does he think that she would be with him if he was working a job that paid regular wages?

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
CCC2:
Judging by the girls dad, the family wont be willing to press charges. And that will be his only savior, else he would have completed his career in Prison.

It’s not up to the family and at this point it’s not only to the girl either.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Tantumego:
These delilah will rot with regrets for the rest of her live, in the leaked audio it seemed as if Greenwood was in need of sex but she denied him and for some reason Mason had to subtly force his way through, like why the hell would you deny a guy as Mason sex thereby putting the young lad in a bad situation when knowing fully well he's one busy motha fucka and also a public eye.. I blame Mason in all of these sha, person wey him suppose cheat on with her best friend so she go learn lesson. The bitch had just one job which is to keep her man tight nd good but yet couldn't give him something as cheap as sex when he needed it.. fvck her

Take note of guys with mindsets like this. They are the ones that move to the West and later lie to family and friends back in Nigeria about how the West ruins women because his wife called the police on him for no reason at all.

Please know that almost always, the woman was habitually abused and realized that she no longer had to tolerate it.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

He looks dumb. Does he think that she would be with him if he was working a job that paid regular wages?
He doesn't. Bcus most jobless 9ja guys still marry white ladies even from Nigeria.

Same thing applies to 9ja ladies, especially igbo ladies. They can marry a poor man, they rather remain in their fathers House
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by HBB1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

This discussion is not for everyone. Please go and read up on race relations and why a white woman can be viewed as an upgrade in status for non-white men, but same cannot be said for the non-white men

Black people are at the bottom of the race totem pole, brown people higher than them, but the white race is at the top and race relations reflect that, especially psychologically.

There are enough studies conducted on the perceptions people have of race and how it affects society if you are truly interested in educating yourself, but you just want to pick offense and throw aspersions on esrablished biases.

Go and read, this is if you are interested in learning more, because I can tell from your tone, that you do not care for truths, just words that will massage your ego.

Society does not view you the same way it views a white woman. And as for white women who marry black men having self-hate, it is also true for some of them, some may just be desperate for male attention they cannot get from their men, some will marry because of wealth, and then there are those who well and truly love.

Pick whichever you prefer, but a white woman will never lack male attention, as long as black and brown men exist. That is certain.

So if a Black Man opts for a White woman, it means he has self hate?

What if he finds them to be more beautiful?
Or he justs prefers them to black women.

Same white women that are a dime-a-dozen?

Your epistle was unnecessary.

...and your tone my dear is arrogant.

'Go and read... if you are interested in learning more'

What do you know and how much have you read?

' A lot of black men in this demographic, have self hate...'

Sorry o, professor of Demography and Statistics.

Rubbish!
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by skywalker240(m): 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
yomi531:
U said I might not be a man utd fan. When we been dey skip meals for night because man utd lose match, guy u been still dey kindergarten. No be mouth. The mumu believe that coz I am a united fan, I should love ronaldo or protect his selfish ass every time is wat makes me mad. Fact still remains that he changed the chemistry of the team. Una carry gegen presser come, wetin he done do differently that makes u feel he is better than Ole. About Greenwood, he still remains the only one that , pushes attack for man u as far as this season is concerned and he will be badly missed.Even the great Thierry Henry once said a good striker needs to be selfish atimes
You just proved my point that you're a dumb kid that can't read and comprehend, Read My Lip's child

R-O-N-A-L-D-O was not mentioned or made reference to in the discussion earlier, try get Sense

Calling me a kid? All these 93-2002 kids will still come over here and make noise

Obviously By the way you can't comprehend a simple quote or sentence (instead you rather involving emotions, because of your hatred for CR7) I can clearly tell that you're within those age groups

Kid you should be grateful to Seun and MTN freebasics for the privilege.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
skywalker240:

You just proved my point that you're a dumb kid that can't read and comprehend, Read My Lip's child

R-O-N-A-L-D-O was not mentioned or made reference to in the discussion earlier, try get Sense

Calling me a kid? All these 93-2002 kids will still come over here and make noise

Obviously By the way you can't comprehend a simple quote or sentence (instead you rather involving emotions, because of your hatred for CR7) I can clearly tell that you're within those age groups

Kid you should be grateful to Seun and MTN freebasics for the privilege.
If I no senior u for age, make bomb faya me. See dis guy sha. U said u didnt mention ronaldo in ur post. Fine. But , most of u started hating on Greenwood the moment ronaldo came. So I know where u were driving at when u tried to paint him as a selfish player. Na ronaldo make una dey beef am. The Old cargo was even the first to unfollow greenwood because of beef. U say I be 93-2002 grin. Guy I watch Italia 90, Tunisia 94, Atalanta 96. Saudi 89. I no be ur mate guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by skywalker240(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
yomi531:
If I no senior u for age, make bomb faya me See dis guy sha. U said u didnt mention ronaldo in ur post. Fine. But , most of u started hating on Greenwood the moment ronaldo came. So I know where u were driving at when u tried to paint him as a selfish player. Na ronaldo make una dey beef am. The Old cargo was even the first to unfollow greenwood because of beef. U say I be 93-2002 grin. Guy I watch Italia 90, Tunisia 94, Atalanta 96. Saudi 89. I no be ur mate guy. grin
Amen, and Amen. infact make E disfigure sef

Because i no fit forget rumenige of Mexico 86, even then I was in basic 4

Smallie don watch past clips, e want come show he kpai number

E sure me say Dem never born you for Italia 90

Oya within 2 minutes name 2 of Germany key defender's

Your time starts now
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Cousin9999: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

Or the version of the truth his money prefers

It will not matter anyway, whatever happens, the upward trajectory of his career is gone. Even his friends and associates have abandoned him, but you wey no sabi the guy all the way from Nigeria are championing his case.

Funny stuff.

We'll see.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2022
skywalker240:

Amen, and Amen. infact make E disfigure sef

Because i no fit forget rumenige of Mexico 86, even then I was in basic 4

Smallie don watch past clips, e want come show he kpai number

E sure me say Dem never born you for Italia 9

Oya within 2 minutes name 2 of Germany key defender's

Your time starts now
Brehme, Kohler, streiner. Their names dey hard to spell sha. Guy I swear, in a football quiz against me, u go shit for pant. No be mouth. U small
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Cousin9999:

We'll see.
Italia 90. Tito schilaci , schilaci. Guy u small.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by skywalker240(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
yomi531:
Brehme, Kohler, streiner. Their names dey hard to spell sha. Guy I swear, in a football quiz against me, u go shit for pant. No be mouth. U small
And e sure me say you don go Google

Two minutes don pass
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
skywalker240:

Two minutes don pass
See dis guy. E be like say u no know me for Football matter sha. They dont call me football google for nothing na a. For my side, na me dey settle football.arguments. grin Brehme wey score penalty for finals . How will I forget him. Na lefty. Baba u go need pay me for football lessons both on history of the game and for field. Coz I still dey ball hard . I go tear ur knicker for pitch. No be mouth .
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
skywalker240:

Two minutes don pass
Italia 90 na him u say I dey use google search for?? U bleep up guy. We wey don dey follow football since wen win na 2 points and draw be 1 point b4 dem change win to,3 points for 94/95 season. Neighbor hood wey I grow na football wey dey use feel alright oo.no be mouth
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by skywalker240(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
yomi531:
Italia 90 na him u say I dey use google search for?? U bleep up guy. We wey don dey follow football since wen win na 2 points and draw be 1 point b4 dem change win to,3 points for 94/95 season. Neighbor hood wey I grow na football wey dey use feel alright oo.no be mouth
Carry go, but no be everybody you see online, you go come de think say you senior
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2022
skywalker240:

Carry go, but no be everybody you see online, you go come de think say you senior
OK baba. Twale. U sabi too sha. Thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2022
Boniwhite:
[s]Go take a knife and slit greenwood throat!
if later greenwood comes out clean, will you take responsibily and bury your head in shame?
well... I dont have the details yet but i stand with mason greenwood, because women cant be trusted. Neymar, c. Ronaldo were accused of rape but was later found out to be false allegations& malicious blackmail.
women are evil
b/w a snake & a woman which one will i kill 1st?
women are worser than snakes[/s]!!

Keep quiet jaare, come out clean on top audio and physical evidence come on go and sit down, any woman around you is in grave danger given your kind of reasoning keep standing with an abuser by their fruits we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Boniwhite: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Keep quiet jaare, come out clean on top audio and physical evidence come on go and sit down, any woman around you is in grave danger given your kind of reasoning keep standing with an abuser by their fruits we shall know them.
i stand with mason greenwood!
hopefully he comes out clean soon and continue his fantastic career!
you vaginas want to pull greenwood down but you/that bitch of a girl pick the wrong opponent this time around!
am certain greenwood will overcome this.
your fellow vagina (slut) killed her husband at abule egba last week. You frustrated ferminist turned a blind eye! Guess that is not abuse.
you talk about audio, how are you sure that is mason voice?
despite the so call rape allegation against neymar,cristiano ronaldo&ryan giggs, they all came through. So mason too will.
too bad you and your fellow vaginas keep ploting men downfall!
but you picked the wrong opponent this time around!

i stand with mason greenwood!!
no matter what.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Boniwhite: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
yomi531:
See dis guy. E be like say u no know me for Football matter sha. They dont call me football google for nothing na a. For my side, na me dey settle football.arguments. grin Brehme wey score penalty for finals . How will I forget him. Na lefty. Baba u go need pay me for football lessons both on history of the game and for field. Coz I still dey ball hard . I go tear ur knicker for pitch. No be mouth .
Let me quiz you then!

who was the original host of 86 world cup?

first person to have won the world cup as a player and coach?

which football match started a war?

in the world cup, the highest world cup match attendance was 199, 550.
it was b/w which team? & what year?

which player won the uefa champions league back to back with different club?

oleg salenko was the highest scorer in a single wc match. How many goals did he scored? & which country?

who appeared in the ucl final in 3 different decade?

what is the relationship b/w owners of puma & addidas?
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by skywalker240(m): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
yomi531:
OK baba. Twale. U sabi too sha. Thumbs up
One love

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Flamees(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
skywalker240:

One love
Rest
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by IamV: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

They're hoping for him to marry their daughter.

I guess you're not aware,they have separated some months back.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by IamV: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ebubu:

They don’t love her then, because its going to be a marriage of physical violence and abuses.

They are no longer together.
They have separated some months back.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by baralatie(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
shevchenko:
Lol she don finish him career
Or he don finish him career

Lol las las na him go suffer am
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by baralatie(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
IamV:

They are no longer together.
They have separated some months back.
The post says they reunited
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by enonche85(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2022
Abba114:
he is not guilty it was a set up

The police are investigating.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
Let me quiz you then!

oleg salenko was the highest scorer in a single wc match. How many goals did he scored? & which country?

Columbia
Mario zagallo. Frank bekenbuer.
The match was blw Brazil and Uruguay I guess. The highest attendance.
Etoo and pique
Russia vs Cameroon and he scored 5 goals.
They are brothers. I don't know the match that started a war though
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2022
Boniwhite:
Let me quiz you then!

winner of Cl in 3 decades is maldini naaa. 89, 94, 2007
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
skywalker240:

One love
make I drop mine.
1. Which team won the first English league title.
2.How many English based players have won the ballon dor.
3. How many season long European tournaments have sir Alex won. Also mention the clubs he beat at the finals.
4. Which man utd players are nicknamed Sparky and the governor.
5. How many players have won golden balls at under 20 wcup and FIFA WC . name dem.
6. Which European team has the highest league titles
7. The same kind of goal maradona scored againgst england at 1986 WC, which Nigerian player ever scored that kind of goal .
8.which team is also known as fc Hollywood.
9.which players never got any cards in their careers(both yellow and red)
10. Name in no particular order, about 15 players in the EPL club 100.
11. Which player is known as the kaiser.
12. Osvaldo Ardilles of the Argentina national team played for which English team
13. How many assists did balotteli have for man city in his 3 years there.
14. Which former Nigerian player is known as the head master
15.If ballon dor was global in the days of Pele and maradona, how many did FIFA say they coud ve won each.
Simple questions I formed from my head sharperly ooo grin
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Boniwhite: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2022
yomi531:
Columbia
Mario zagallo. Frank bekenbuer.
The match was blw Brazil and Uruguay I guess. The highest attendance.
Etoo and pique
Russia vs Cameroon and he scored 5 goals.
They are brothers. I don't know the match that started a war though
Your knowledge in football is deep indeed!
as for the match that started a war is honduras vs el salvador in 1969
thanks brother man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo's Hopes Of Finishing Serie A's Top Scorer Fade Away / Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.