Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,065 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape (38624 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Nike End Sponsorship Of Mason Greenwood, Following Rape And Assault Allegations / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

I know that, but I choose to use it as 'man' in this scenario, thanks
Stick to what u knw.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

I know that, but I choose to use it as 'man' in this scenario, thanks
Stick to what u knw. I understand you, from your feminist point of view.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by vickydevoka(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2022
HBB1:

So dating a white woman equals self hate?

This your logic nor follow o!
Meself tire o.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yusluvad(m): 7:25am On Jan 31, 2022
The guy don f*ck up...
Zackattack:
I feel sorry for any successful man being involved with a glory chasing woman. Date those in your lane and leave peasant for peasants, una nor go hear word.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yusluvad(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Messi knows his way. He was never a man of sexual controversies...
MangekyoAlt:

I swear. Na Wetin make me like messi be this. Dude sticked with one lady all his entire life.
That one if one bitch pop outta somewhere today and accuse messi of sexual assault, even the family of the bitch no go take am serious.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yusluvad(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2022
Today is 31st, the transfer deadline day, I don't they can get any player they've not been on his radar to sign for the team to replace Mason Greenwood.
If he's innocent of the accusations, assault, and rape allegations leveled against him, may he find luck in his trial...
Beverlyjean:
This one has destroyed his career...man utd should quickly get a new forward ...martial and Greenwood are out... they should not let lingard leave again...

Ronaldo complained about this same guy and that he doesn't listen to advice and very stubborn
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Beverlyjean(f): 7:37am On Jan 31, 2022
yusluvad:
Today is 31st, the transfer deadline day, I don't they can get any player they've not been on his radar to sign for the team to replace Mason Greenwood.
If he's innocent of the accusations, assault, and rape allegations leveled against him, may he find luck in his trial...

They can quickly get ousmanne Dembele from Barcelona
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 31, 2022
fergie001:
The Greater Manchester Police has confirmed the arrest of a man in his 20s after social media posts of physical violence went viral.

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6963066/mason-greenwood-accused-domestic-abuse

SOURCE

Greenwood & Ms Robson separated after it emerged Greenwood had a tryst with an Icelandic model that saw him kicked out of the England football squad in 2020.

But they reunited eight months later in November that year and shared videos of them larking around at home.

Greenwood and Harriet are from Wisbey, near Bradford and have known each other since their school days at Ashton on Mersey School in Greater Manchester.

MailOnline also revealed how Greenwood got into further trouble for holding rowdy house parties throughout the coronavirus lockdown at a secret address.

The young striker rented the three-storey home through Airbnb 'five or six times' during the pandemic where neighbours complained they were kept awake.

The striker was still at the school when he became Manchester United's youngest ever player in the Champions League, making his debut against PSG aged 17.

Dubbed United's 'new wonder kid', he broke into the first team squad in 2020, scoring ten goals before football stopped due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Manchester United also confirmed the player has been suspended until further notice.

Harriet's father claims her daughter's phone was hacked.

when greenwood broke to the first team I loved him so much I always want to see him on the pitch not just because if goals he scored but the manner at which he scores them he makes it look eazy but ever since he was awarded the player of the month the first thing he did was to look for the nearest tattoo artist shop and afterwards he has been playing some kind of annoying football rather drop below par/standard in his game with some unruly bigmanism too, the then termed "wonder kid" who in the past seasons is known for scoring and racking up assists was now finding it hard to even get a English call up he eventually did but injury broke down that move then if I can remember he was called up again until we heard of his promiscuousness which ruled him out that is not where am going sef, what I am trying to expatiate is that most players in man utd team lack conduct all thanks to Ole and this greenwood guy for me needed this to calm down nerves he his now adding nothing to the team unlike b4 his work rate on and off the pitch his nothing to write of all he think about is scoring on and off the pitch
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yusluvad(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Well, let's see how things will unfold on this transfer deadline day...
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:52am On Jan 31, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Nigerian men are animals

So after listening to that audio you people can still come out to insult that woman and defend the rapist?

The worst part is the animal males that are generalizing and insulting all women because their fellow male is a rapist. All of you are hopeless animals.
I pity any woman that has not realized this.

And some of these animals have wives and girlfriends, Nigeria is finished oo

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Iceberghill:
Foolish girl she even look older than him

Keep quiet, a boy assaulted a women and violated her instead of condemning his act you are blaming the lady are you sure you are okay?

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2022
Numerouno94:

Some peeps re still trying to blame/insult the lady nd accusing her of having the intention to ruin Greenwood's career despite the glaring evidence of rape nd sexual assault from Greenwood. It's so pathetic that we re becoming more nd more stupid in this part of the world.

One ironical fact is that the guys insulting the lady for coming out will conjure fire nd brimstone on any guy that tries to sexually assault their sisters. Hypocrites everywhere.

Don't mind the clowns on naira land.

Another thing is this even if she set him up, why is Mason a nasty person to fall for such a prank? have they asked themselves this question,even if it was a set up it only exposed the kind of person he is and it is shameful that some people are defending the animal.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by HBB1(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

I did not say it equals self hate, it just so happens that a lot of men in this demographic that date white women have self hate, and think that dating white somehow increases their status in society.

Of course, this does not hold true for all, but it does hold true for a disturbing number of these men.

'A lot of men...?'

What study did you conduct to determine this?

The white women that only date black men( and I know a number) also have self hate?

Which kain talk be dis?

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Lekan239(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2022
Beverlyjean:
This one has destroyed his career...man utd should quickly get a new forward ...martial and Greenwood are out... they should not let lingard leave again...

Ronaldo complained about this same guy and that he doesn't listen to advice and very stubborn
can't he compensate her like Ronaldo had been doing?
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Enemyofpeace: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Not surprised to see this, since he has stopped scoring goals, I knew he had started fokn girls
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by otipoju(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
This Greenwood don fűck up big time.
BTW who una go use replace am now fergie001.... Dembele? Because based on that recorded audio, this is going to jail and for a very long time. I mean all feminists in the UK would work day and night to make sure Greenwood pays dearly for what he did

I need you to listen to that audio again. This time slow it down to half speed. Youll be suprised at what you will hear. Na the girl dey beg mason to put it inside and mason was saying stop kissing me and get off me because when i wanted sex earlier and asked politely you were doing shakara. Get off me.

With the girl denying responsibilty of releasing the audio...it now makes sense that yes he did not rape her. The scars may be BDSM, who knows what people do inside?
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Numerouno94:

Some peeps re still trying to blame/insult the lady nd accusing her of having the intention to ruin Greenwood's career despite the glaring evidence of rape nd sexual assault from Greenwood. It's so pathetic that we re becoming more nd more stupid in this part of the world.

One ironical fact is that the guys insulting the lady for coming out will conjure fire nd brimstone on any guy that tries to sexually assault their sisters. Hypocrites everywhere.

Hypocrisy and Misogyny....

A very dangerous mix among ignorant Negroes of Africa!!!

We will keep smacking their blockheads with sense!

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Angelfrost(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2022
vickydevoka:

Please, how did he rape her.is it with gun or what

Sigh... Are you serious with this question?!!
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Beverlyjean:

That deal should work, since Barcelona is interested in Aubameyang.

Only problem is that the Frenchman will spend more time in rehab than the field! Such a great player, but not strong enough for the rigors of modern football.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2022
skywalker240:

Clearly, you don't know what you're saying

Greenwood is bloody greedy, selfish and pompous kid

Solkjears pet

Just watch how much the right wing will be creative with fluidity and sharpness from counter attack

No more silly and unnecessary shooting for goal when there's a chance to pass the ball to a teammate to score

Clearly greenwood exiting the team is a kind of blessing in disguise
Another Ronaldo ass licker spotted. So because Ronaldo is in the team, Others shouldn't score when they have clear chances to abi?. Na u no know wetin u dey talk. United were playing good football in the Ole days with, the help of fast wing forwards like Greenwood and Rashford. Old papa ronaldo come now, team scatter. Greenwood this season has been the only guy pushing attack for man u. Factos
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by CHoccolaTE: 9:43am On Jan 31, 2022
[quote author=Dashlish12 post=109825342][/quote]

If it includes my folks then it also includes your folks.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by skywalker240(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2022
yomi531:
Another Ronaldo ass licker spotted. So because Ronaldo is in the team, Others shouldn't score when they have clear chances to abi?. Na u no know wetin u dey talk. United were playing good football in the Ole days with, the help of fast wing forwards like Greenwood and Rashford. Old papa ronaldo come now, team scatter. Greenwood this season has been the only guy pushing attack for man u. Factos
Don't be a Dumbo

Read my comments again with spectacles this time

Where did i mentioned Ronaldo So at the last match against Villa when Rashford ignored the loosed ball the greedy kid refused to pass, na old Papa cause am abi??

Or the clear chance at goal Fernandes had but he refused to pass

Greenwood would gladly take a shot at goal even when he's at his half of the feild rather than passing to any other teammate

Am talking about greenwood greediness and selfishness, this Ronaldo hater is coming here to talk out of emotional sentiments

Keep your Toxic Ronaldo hatred to yourself and away from my mentions

You might not even be a United fan

Ole was shit with these boys, exited champions league group stage, lost 15 point lead at the top of the table at the start of the second half of last season to Man City who overtake and toppled them with over 20 points

Or is it a silly 90 minutes without a single substitution against Villarreal in the Europa league Final, or the fact that he kept playing same underperforming players week in week out (Bissaka and Maguire)
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Dashlish12: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

If it includes my folks then it also includes your folks.
. Naa, that aint my write-up maam; u brought this on yourself when u wrote ALL MEN, hence literally the joke is on you. So can u please swerve now: Asinine Being

1 Like

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Cousin9999: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2022
safarigirl:

There are reports of abuse, all covered up because he is a big star

It will shock you the amount of things stars can cover with money and connections. In fact, it shouldn't, because if you live in Nigeria, you should be very familiar with what money and power can do

The truth will come out.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by yomi531(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2022
skywalker240:

Don't be a Dumbo

Read my comments again with spectacles this time

Where did i mentioned Ronaldo So at the last match against Villa when Rashford ignored the loosed ball the greedy kid refused to pass, na old Papa cause am abi??

Or the clear chance at goal Fernandes had but he refused to pass

Greenwood would gladly take a shot at goal even when he's at his half of the feild rather than passing to any other teammate

Am talking about greenwood greediness and selfishness, this Ronaldo hater is coming here to talk out of emotional sentiments

Keep your Toxic Ronaldo hatred to yourself and away from my mentions

You might not even be a United fan

Ole was shit with these boys, exited champions league group stage, lost 15 point lead at the top of the table at the start of the second half of last season to Man City who overtake and toppled them with over 20 points

Or is it a silly 90 minutes without a single substitution against Villarreal in the Europa league Final, or the fact that he kept playing same underperforming players week in week out (Bissaka and Maguire)
U said I might not be a man utd fan. When we been dey skip meals for night because man utd lose match, guy u been still dey kindergarten. No be mouth. The mumu believe that coz I am a united fan, I should love ronaldo or protect his selfish ass every time is wat makes me mad. Fact still remains that he changed the chemistry of the team. Una carry gegen presser come, wetin he done do differently that makes u feel he is better than Ole. About Greenwood, he still remains the only one that , pushes attack for man u as far as this season is concerned and he will be badly missed.Even the great Thierry Henry once said a good striker needs to be selfish atimes
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by CHoccolaTE: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Naa, that aint my write-up maam; u brought this on yourself when u wrote ALL MEN, hence literally the joke is on you. So can u please swerve now: Asinine Being

Whatever mehn. Its not my fault you dont understand English.
When I say all men it includes your folks too.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Dashlish12: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2022
CHoccolaTE:

Whatever mehn. Its not my fault you dont understand English.
When I say all men it includes your folks too.
. Naa¡ you wrong again, i presume u don't understand the depth in my lexis. Anyways have a great day maam
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by Boniwhite: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't mind the clowns on naira land.

Another thing is this even if she set him up, why is Mason a nasty person to fall for such a prank? have they asked themselves this question,even if it was a set up it only exposed the kind of person he is and it is shameful that some people are defending the animal.
Go take a knife and slit greenwood throat!
if later greenwood comes out clean, will you take responsibily and bury your head in shame?
well... I dont have the details yet but i stand with mason greenwood, because women cant be trusted. Neymar, c. Ronaldo were accused of rape but was later found out to be false allegations& malicious blackmail.
women are evil
b/w a snake & a woman which one will i kill 1st?
women are worser than snakes!!
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2022
vickydevoka:

Stick to what u knw. I understand you, from your feminist point of view.
LOL

You don't understand me from any point of view, and you should take your own advice and stick to what you know, rather than make assumptions
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2022
HBB1:

'A lot of men...?'

What study did you conduct to determine this?

The white women that only date black men( and I know a number) also have self hate?

Which kain talk be dis?

LOL

This discussion is not for everyone. Please go and read up on race relations and why a white woman can be viewed as an upgrade in status for non-white men, but same cannot be said for the non-white men

Black people are at the bottom of the race totem pole, brown people higher than them, but the white race is at the top and race relations reflect that, especially psychologically.

There are enough studies conducted on the perceptions people have of race and how it affects society if you are truly interested in educating yourself, but you just want to pick offense and throw aspersions on esrablished biases.

Go and read, this is if you are interested in learning more, because I can tell from your tone, that you do not care for truths, just words that will massage your ego.

Society does not view you the same way it views a white woman. And as for white women who marry black men having self-hate, it is also true for some of them, some may just be desperate for male attention they cannot get from their men, some will marry because of wealth, and then there are those who well and truly love.

Pick whichever you prefer, but a white woman will never lack male attention, as long as black and brown men exist. That is certain.
Re: Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2022
Cousin9999:

The truth will come out.

LOL

Or the version of the truth his money prefers

It will not matter anyway, whatever happens, the upward trajectory of his career is gone. Even his friends and associates have abandoned him, but you wey no sabi the guy all the way from Nigeria are championing his case.

Funny stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! / Mikel Obi Wows Middlesbrough Fans After Thrilling Performance- Trends On Twitter / John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.