Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner (46111 Views)

5 Surprising Things Every Girl Wants From Their Love Partner / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by asthmacoughend(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
I hope she gets a genuine partner.
. Amen !
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Antoeni:
Do You Know That Dating Many Girls is Just a Way of Confusing Your Enemies From Attacking Your Real Wife But Women will Not Understand.
Really? On an HIV+ thread?

5 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Icey419: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2022
am interested in her 09045024530.....
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by lied(f): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2022
ok
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Women be like lion caught by a trap. Save it, you'll be the first to devour. Men use your upper kiss
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Heterodox(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2022
Chiefecho:
Please this should not call for an insult to her
HIV. Patients also needs who to take care of them and who they can take care of, she must not necessarily want to have her own child but she maybe feels lonely due to her condition
Letting men down because of her condition shows she has a good heart.
Make her your second wife.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Deicide: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Matthew and she no show face.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Neimar: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Run ooo undecided
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Ebukaokeke5: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2022
She should 've put some of her pictures and profiles. Men don't care out of sight. What we see and know is what we go for not her challenges. That's why we are men, meant to solve their challenges if we love to keep her.

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Haakeem:
Mufasalion she is your spec nagrin OYA goan shoot your shots,happy married life in advance.

Hahahahaaaa...
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Justiceleague1: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
blackpantherxxx:
generalojukwu come and apply oo.A small dicked positive person is needed
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by PAQ(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Loneliness leads to depression, depression leads to suicide! This lady's request will ultimately save two lives, hers & probably a lonely male + who has been hiding in his shell.

God will give her the right man and she will find love & happiness.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by rickpat(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
this is quite touching... but I believe she should still keep her options open,be friendly and happy and don't restrain herself to just HIV positive partners.. secondly she can meet positive people too when she goes for her medication..but please just stay open..you never can tell..a negative person might want you... HIV is not that bad,so many illness are worst...good luck lady

2 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Worldphaxxy: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
I pray she gets a genius one cool
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Haakeem(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mercychen:

Hahahahaaaa...
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Ishitinyourlife: 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
I might be interested
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Melore: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please I would love to get to meet and know her. Am not a +patient but for me HIV isn't a death sentence nor the end of life. Kindly get her my digit 07057906606.
If its God's wish, who can say no.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Lexusgs430: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
HIV is no longer a death sentence....... But in Nigeria, it's almost a taboo....... grin
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by ButterBurger: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Make she go find her HIV positive mate
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by ImoleNaija: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
It is well
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Haakeem(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Icey419:
am interested in her 09045024530.....
hmmm.hope u are geniue
Don't use her for ritual pls.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Haakeem(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Melore:
Please I would love to get to meet and know her. Am not a +patient but for me HIV isn't a death sentence nor the end of life. Kindly get her my digit 07057906606.
If its God's wish, who can say no.
don't just use her for ritual pls.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by charlypoker(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
I hope she get a partner. What a cold and lonely life she must have been living!
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by BJanta: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chiefecho:
Dr olufunmilayo Popularly known as OurFavOnlineDoc on social media took one of his patients he counsel's on iG and Twitter page to help her aid looking for a partner/lover
Dr olufunmilayo wrote on his page,

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1489168171068235782

You should have left a link, a means of contacting her.Those who would be interested in her would not be interested in making it a public affair so as not be identifiable too. You never know who is here reading the post. And she herself needs to be circumspect in making her choice. Since she has opened up unto you, you must help her even with prayer to make the right choice. As it is difficult for HIV+ positive ladies to get partners so it is with HIV+ men. So, many May be interested. May the good LORD guide the two of you in the Name of JESUS.

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Chiefecho(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
BJanta:

You should have left a link, a means of contacting .

The link has been made available

Thanks for your observation

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Imagynation: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
And somebody on this platform was saying HIV/AIDS is not real.I hope he gets enlightened.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by IDERAWOLE(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chiefecho:
Dr olufunmilayo Popularly known as OurFavOnlineDoc on social media took one of his patients he counsel's on iG and Twitter page to help her aid looking for a partner/lover
Dr olufunmilayo wrote on his page,

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1489168171068235782

HIV is no longer a death sentence now. What you lack is not willing partner, but knowledge.

Magic Johnson, an American basketball player has been positive now for over 20yrs. Looking good. You'll only get an informed man to marry you too.

This can only happen by asking God to linking you to such an informed man.

Meanwhile, be positive, add value to people among them lies your future partner.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by EDOSBROWN: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
SHE WILL BE GOOD 4 BOOGYMAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / 5 Smart Ways To Make A Nigerian Lady Marry You. / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.