Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner (46114 Views)

5 Surprising Things Every Girl Wants From Their Love Partner / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by nattyGENT: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Why asking for a hiv+ partner when you should take your drugs to suppress your viral load & you can live a normal life, healthy, longer, marry, get pregnant, deliver the normal way & be happy. Hiv is not a death sentence, most people are living with in knowingly, while others are totally living with it ignorantly.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Oyiboman69: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Chiefecho:

I don't get your point
Because if u read my comment well you would understand that I laid emphasis on that
By saying she let men down because of her condition so apparently she ain't begging anyone for love
then what are we discussing?
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Decryptor(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
1Sharon:

How many negative people are open to dating hiv positive people in the first place ? undecided

ME!!

I have dated 2 in the past. One went well till she completed her service in Abuja and travelled abroad while the other one kept hammering that she believed I was dating her "out of pity".
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by 1Sharon(f): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Decryptor:

ME!!

I have dated 2 in the past. One went well till she completed her service in Abuja and travelled abroad while the other one kept hammering that she believed I was dating her "out of pity".

Okay. Don't you worry that if they get pissed off, they'll just infect you?
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by supreme2014(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Her picture would sell her more, h.i.v no mean say u no go fine love.. Ai let her put her pic and she should caring and workii g not a big job sha
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Decryptor(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Okay. Don't you worry that if they get pissed off, they'll just infect you?

You are amongst the millions of Nigerians who are IGNORANT about HIV.

Some people who are HIV Positive can never infect you even if you have unprotected sex 100000 times with them.

I won't tell you how that is possible...keep wallowing in your ignorance. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by winner37(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Devil vowed this dark he will not stay alone.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by LIONSABRE(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
If she has money, let her travel abroad.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by chaloskyx: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
AN HIV LADY LOOKING FOR A HEALTHY MALE WHY ISNT SHE LOOKING FOR AN HIV + MALE?
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Chinny024(f): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
She should join their forum na...Most Patients in our hospital have join their forum. I heard they hold meeting every month in port Harcourt then...She should just find way and join their support group..Bankers,managers,and CEOs are there. It might baffle some of you here that your girl or guy is among the group..
So,what am I saying: know your status now....Use protection..E no dey show for face..
If you come out positve..HIV is not a death sentence....Most cancer pts I have met wished they have HIV instead of pains and Chemo with little chances of survival....Many patient have outlived discrimination and are doing super good.

Goodluck to her..

2 Likes

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by alyarmouk(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
I hope she gets a genuine partner.

Wetin the non-genuine ones won come do
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by debleskins(f): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please always make sure you take your drugs and by God's grace you will be 0copies undectable equal to untransmittable and from there you can marry a negative person
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by 1Sharon(f): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Decryptor:

Some people who are HIV Positive can never infect you even if you have unprotected sex 100000 times with them.

I won't tell you how that is possible...keep wallowing in your ignorance. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Calm down I'm in the health field and I know about ART.

Not all people with HIV take the meds.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by cutieBR(f): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin grin grin
MufasaLion:

My spec? No!

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Aaae: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Really
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Poleski: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
I respect her honesty a lot. She doesn't want to spread the disease. She must be a genuinely kind person. I hope she finds the love of her life.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Poorfarmer: 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
this is a very small case now they is this man in my place he is HIV positive and he has 7 wives. how he does it is since his two wife's he married before getting the virus ran to their fathers house (one of the wife is negative). the hospital he goes to get his drugs he talks to the doctors and there match him with any positive lady who comes to the hospital for their HIV drugs who is ready to Marry or remarry. with the promise that he will take care of them (he is a great farmer). you too can talk to a doctor in the hospital u attend that is all

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by HiideaConsole(m): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

This statement, "please let's help out" makes it sound like she's begging or feel inferior, whereas she's not.

Even if it sounds so? What does it matter Biko

Was she not asking for help??
I don't understand

She reached out in order to be helped

The statement does not even affect her in any way
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Decryptor(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2022
1Sharon:

Calm down I'm in the health field and I know about ART.

Not all people with HIV take the meds.

And you think I meant I was talking about sleeping with someone I know has HIV and doesn't take ARV?
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Boogyman557: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Dreytonisback:
Funnily most guys here rejecting the lady bc she's HIV POSITIVE also have the virus but they don't even know
Some of y'all that go about svcking toto upandan may God epp una

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Holly Gram cool BEST picture I have SEEN dis MONTH..

LITE UP dat shiit MAN..

WTF MAN
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by 1Sharon(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Decryptor:

And you think I meant I was talking about sleeping with someone I know has HIV and doesn't take ARV?

I've seen alot of hiv people that think the disease is a scam and don't bother to take anything

You sure they were taking it
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Babsakin: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2022
MufasaLion:

I identify as a Nigerian. I don't do no tribe.
I would have been more clearer, what I meant is that, is it the Mufasa of the polytechnic Ibadan, South campus.
That's why I used Southerner.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by MufasaLion: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2022
Babsakin:

I would have been more clearer, what I meant is that, is it the Mufasa of the polytechnic Ibadan, South campus.
That's why I used Southerner.

Nope! I never attended that school (or any in Oyo State) nor live in Oyo State.
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by olamoses75(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2022
Decryptor:

is it really true that one can marry a hiv positive person and have unprotected sex with them without contracting the virus, so far the person takes medications?
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by olamoses75(m): 12:52am On Feb 12, 2022
Decryptor:

ME!!

I hope you normally use protection for them?
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Decryptor(m): 4:00am On Feb 12, 2022
olamoses75:
is it really true that one can marry a hiv positive person and have unprotected sex with them without contracting the virus, so far the person takes medications?

Very true! The medications makes the virus hibernate and as long as the person's viral load is zero, no danger of contracting the virus even if you have unprotected séx with them.

1 Like

Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Babsakin: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nope! I never attended that school (or any in Oyo State) nor live in Oyo State.
Okay bruh!
Re: A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner by Chiefecho(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking / "Married Women Stop Applying"-Man Recruiting Strippers In Ikeja Warns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.