Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys (54994 Views)

Evans: Prosecution Closes Case In Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike's Trial / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by asanausana91: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Allowing this animal to address press is an insult to this country. The justice system of Nigeria is very poor. I wish they had killed this bastard kidnapper already.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by cherryCola: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2022
gaskiyamagana:
Whichever colorado or tramadol convinced you of.
They told me you have melon inside your skull in place of brain undecided .
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Elsueno:

I am very sure you, michlins & Hellvictorinho3 are from the same part of the country. Yes, 9ja police get them own problems, but Evans na bonifide kidnapper even his family are aware of this fact, I just don't know why u & ur likes are swinging innocence.
if this man is mistakenly released, those who testified against him won't go free. I just hope u guys are ready to have that blood on ur hands.

I don't even understand why this Evans and wadume are even still alive sef

That's if the evidence was ever delivered to me......

.., If this dude is guilty,why can't the police finish this matter?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
adedayoa2:
cheesy cheesy, The truama alone is killing, none is good to experience.

Noted
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
GoldenisSilence:

Because we are not in a sane society

Can you assist me financially towards getting accommodation?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by gaskiyamagana: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2022
cherryCola:

They told me you have melon inside your
skull in place of brain undecided .
They, your village people or ancestors? Which one of them so that I will know how to deal with them having done with you.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by tunwumi: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
I'm not sentimental at all. Law have a simple rule "without reasonable doubt"

Conviction can't be made on allegations no matter how good or correct it seems. Evidence and fact is the way to go.

You can say all you want without evidence and fact.,

lonecatt:
there are many of his victims alive today.
The owner of young shall grow motors is there to prove to you that Evans is a serial kidnapper.it was during the last operation with young shall grow motors that he was caught.
Let's stop being sentimental because he is an Igbo man. He is benefitting from the same corrupt Nigeria system we have today.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by odysey: 9:36pm On May 06, 2022
OmaAlumagidi:
Evans still dey alive?wonders shall never end
someone who's possibly innocent you want them to do what exactly? Do you know how many innocent people the rogues in the police force has murdered?? Or extorted with death threats
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by odysey: 9:38pm On May 06, 2022
SarkinYarki:
My own why can't this man be declared a repentant kidnapper and forgiven like repented Boko Haram?
he's probably innocent
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by odysey: 9:39pm On May 06, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Nigerian Police Force is soooo incompetent.

Those bunch of rogues and thieves masquerading as security agents should NEVER secure a conviction in a law court.

How on earth do they think confessions gained through torture will stand in a court of law?
the judicial system has a way of helping"* the rogue officers especially when the case has kidnapping and murder in it wether true or made up
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by odysey: 9:41pm On May 06, 2022
ImoleNaija:
As if his victims & their loved ones didn't see more hell in his hands.
and if he was falsely accused and framed? Set up by the police?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Wife, Margaret At Okey Mmuo Aroh Church Wedding In New York / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.