Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys (54987 Views)

Evans: Prosecution Closes Case In Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike's Trial / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Kenturkey048:

He said he has a haulage business and logistic in apapa with about 30staff. Or you nor read that part ?

Then...., the accusers should provide evidence of communication between him and them!

Period!
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by dalongjnr: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Then ... there's need to prove that..... he has to determine the location of the organizations, the time he spent...., I mean the period... from what year to what year...., evidence of communication between him and his colleagues or business partners or employers or their names or phone contacts, evidence of payment as someone into that!

But that's only if he's allowed to try to provide them!
The prosecution council will probe that. Probably the creation of the proceed of his crimes.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2022
dalongjnr:

The prosecution council will probe that. Probably the creation of the proceed of his crimes.

I was referring to the proceeds of the logistics/haulage Bla Bla Bla..... that's for the defense..

Let the prosecution provide evidence of the proceeds of kidnapping by him so that he will have to prove that the money was gotten from them for a different reason!
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
this Evans might be innocent

Guy the drugs you and your 81 likers are using is not good for you people. Evans wey Dem suppose don sentence to death since.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by iscom(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2022
Oh?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Handsum64: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2022
Very useless justice and prosecution systems.
Ordinary Ghana would have had a closure to this.
But here the prosecution is fraudulent
The judiciary is not any different
So the accused turned the court room to a circus

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by lonecatt(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2022
tunwumi:

Just an open thought, what if he's innocent and a victim of simple conspiracy?
there are many of his victims alive today.
The owner of young shall grow motors is there to prove to you that Evans is a serial kidnapper.it was during the last operation with young shall grow motors that he was caught.
Let's stop being sentimental because he is an Igbo man. He is benefitting from the same corrupt Nigeria system we have today.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Who say make this one too talk
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by princenaira(m): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I thought this idiot was sentenced to death

... Yes by your social media court
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Goldbw122(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2022
SlyDev:
This is how Federal Government is tieing....tying.....igbos down because they don't want us to success.....succeed..., release Evans and let him continue kidnapping us.

Three types of biafrans online you should avoid arguing with

- Time waster and naive about subject matter

- Goal post shifter and whataboutism

- one with frustrated and hateful soul

Do not underestimate the power of foolish people in a large and faceless gathering/ forum....

Cus I don't know why u refused talking about the news but centered on another

Seems BIAFRA or ipob dey give this efulefu sleepless nights.....
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Brushstrokes20: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2022
While your victims saw paradise in your hands abi

Blood thirsty demon! undecided
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by JuanDeDios: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
Drama
I don't want to judge but sometimes jungle justice is the way to go.
No. It's never the way to go. Better to work on fixing the justice system.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Psoul(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Our Police keep making cases so difficult for them to win it.
It is very easy to defend this Evans case with some of these his confessions.
It is easy to believe that the police forced him to be smiling and laughing during his investigations with them.
You don't expect Nigerian Police to be laughing with a crime suspect of this degree while interrogating him.
If one can establish that he was forced to laugh to make it look like he gave his submission without force, then it will be more easier to establish that he was also forced to sign all those documents without letting him know what he signed.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by KaluwisxPRO: 7:01am On Feb 05, 2022
temitayomie:

But there were overwhelming evidences against Evans.... Do you think tens of people that testified against Evans are safe upon his eventual release, especially those popular big men.

Which tens of people? The article listed 4 charges there against him. And I’ve been reading only one kidnapping witness since the start of this case.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Jostoman: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
Where is wadume
that one na government pikin so he is untouchable.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by michlins(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Teach those things!!!!

Teach them so they will know!!!

This pattern of torturing and condemning instead of asking the right questions can make you lie against yourself....... how many people really know what an evidence is on Nairaland??
Let alone knowing how to get it?

Is it by asking stupid questions?
emotional judge will still rule against him. If he can get a very good lawyer, that case is going to be thrown out
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by chatinent: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2022
And why is he trying to make Abba look good? Na so dem beat am reach?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Elidrisy20: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Idiot,the ppl wea you they kidnap na paradise you dey show dem abi
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by GenAbacha(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Iliveforever:

He’s not innocent, I had my own experience with him that if not for God my life would’ve been in shambles now

Then why are you giving testimony on nairaland instead of the court?

Liar.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by BigYash: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
Very possible, because we later discovered that our fashion designer super cop was a thief .. So,he might have framed Evans up to collect some of his properties.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by BlueBlackPackag(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
Mumu
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by BlueBlackPackag(m): 7:17am On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
Very possible, because we later discovered that our fashion designer super cop was a thief .. So,he might have framed Evans up to collect some of his properties.

Another mumu
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by GenAbacha(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2022
henrimoto:
have googled about his case? so. He didnt kidnap anybody for ransome at any time past ? So, the nigerian police just went after him like that ? So, he didnt cause pain and sorrow to businesses and families ?

You probably grew up abroad. If not, you won’t be saying all these.

It’s already an established fact that Kyari is a crooked cop. He tortured and extorted people.

That fact alone has put a big dent in the case they brought against Evans.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by prophetfire: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
Where is wadume
. Na fulani that one be na. Even though policemen were killed by him and his gang, they would cover him up. Especially as fulani military officers were part of his kidnapping syndicate.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Minime10(f): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2022
OmaAlumagidi:
Evans still dey alive?wonders shall never end

Just like Wadume
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Minime10(f): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2022
SlyDev:
This is how Federal Government is tieing igbos down because they don't want us to success, release Evans and let him continue kidnapping us.

Where is Wadume
When is his own case coming up
Evens is igbo and that is it.
Where is Wadume and the army captain I ask again
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by prigoz(m): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2022
SlyDev:
This is how Federal Government is tieing igbos down because they don't want us to success, release Evans and let him continue kidnapping us.

Painful mode and cry me river

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Elsueno: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2022
GoldenisSilence:

My man it is the way.. The world have seen that the investigative police officer is quite corrupt..

What is left now if for the Nigerian police to save their face and withdraw from further prosecution..

You only need a lawyer that will show the court what type of person the investigative officer was..

All concluded cases conducted by Kyari is completely null and void..

I am very sure you, michlins & Hellvictorinho3 are from the same part of the country. Yes, 9ja police get them own problems, but Evans na bonifide kidnapper even his family are aware of this fact, I just don't know why u & ur likes are swinging innocence.
if this man is mistakenly released, those who testified against him won't go free. I just hope u guys are ready to have that blood on ur hands.

I don't even understand why this Evans and wadume are even still alive sef

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
you are gullible in nature sir..sorry for disrespecting you
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by maasoap(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Your victims too saw hell in your hands, Mr 1 million dollars ransome demander. Fvcking wicked somebody. I wonder where #freeevans soulless dey now?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Okwyjesus(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
Drama
I don't want to judge but sometimes jungle justice is the way to go.

And the judge is sitting there collecting salary without sentencing this man after how many years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.