Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys (54989 Views)

Evans: Prosecution Closes Case In Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike's Trial / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
this Evans might be innocent

Hahahaha! Very easy to spot kids who didn't know about his atrocities. Why don't you use Google to catch up about him and save yourself embarrassment?

SarkinYarki:
My own why can't this man be declared a repentant kidnapper and forgiven like repented Boko Haram?

This man wicked pass Boko Haram. Freedom is a mirage for him
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by prophetfire: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
Very possible, because we later discovered that our fashion designer super cop was a thief .. So,he might have framed Evans up to collect some of his properties.
. That's how Abba Kyari killed Emoney the owerri alleged kidnapper and took over his houses, hotels and heavy duty tipper trucks. He was collecting rent on the properties.
Those properties were supposed to be taken over by government but Kyari kept them and now his family have initiated legal process to recover the properties, even claiming that Emoney wasn't a criminal, and that it was a frame up by Kyari to collect his properties.
Now the problem is that Emoney is likely actually a criminal but the way Kyari handled the matter, the family is likely going to win the case, because the evidence of backhand practice by Kyari is overwhelming.
Kyari is a crook in the police but was being hailed as a super-cop.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by maasoap(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2022
cocoduck:
Any case involving Abba Kyari must be reviewed.

And suddenly, court will just set Evans free! Lol. Dem #freeevans gang
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by prophetfire: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Psoul:
Our Police keep making cases so difficult for them to win it.
It is very easy to defend this Evans case with some of these his confessions.
It is easy to believe that the police forced him to be smiling and laughing during his investigations with them.
You don't expect Nigerian Police to be laughing with a crime suspect of this degree while interrogating him.
If one can establish that he was forced to laugh to make it look like he gave his submission without force, then it will be more easier to establish that he was also forced to sign all those documents without letting him know what he signed.
Our police is useless and ill-trained. I don't know if they think that criminal cases are won by threats, torture and intimidation. It's likely they did a bad job on the Evans case and the way it's going, Evans may escape justice.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by BigYash: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2022
BlueBlackPackag:

Another mumu
Empty brain.. You only reason one way.. Idiot!
If they told you super cop was linked with hushpupi before the FBI discovery, would you blive? Na your papa be mumu ,wen forget use condom for your case.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by seunayantokun(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2022
If the police have no integrity, it will be difficult to successfully prosecute crime suspects.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Iliveforever(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2022
GenAbacha:

Then why are you giving testimony on nairaland instead of the court?

Liar.

Don’t be stupid.
Some people on nairaland are connected and not ur mate. People comment and all you keep doing from one thread to another is scream “liar” and you want me to testify forgetting we’re in Nigeria so that tomorrow when he’s released he will come back for me baa?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by michlins(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Elsueno:

I am very sure you, michlins & Hellvictorinho3 are from the same part of the country. Yes, 9ja police get them own problems, but Evans na bonifide kidnapper even his family are aware of this fact, I just don't know why u & ur likes are swinging innocence.
if this man is mistakenly released, those who testified against him won't go free. I just hope u guys are ready to have that blood on ur hands.

I don't even understand why this Evans and wadume are even still alive sef
tell your police and prosecuting attorney to prove their case beyond doubt. If not, whatever happens to those that testified is not my problem.

This is exactly why we can't win the war against corruption. Corrupt people will exploit the weakness of the prosecutors and walk free. Look at Orji Kalu for example. See how he made it free. How about Maina. Police must begin to recruit competent people and public attorneys will go for people with caliber.

It's not always when the president is asked to defend his waec certificate that fifteen SAN will come from public defender's office
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by almarthins(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2022
henrimoto:
bros, no be for this evans case. Abba kyari has his own criminal case at hand...but for you to say he (evans) is been framed up for this magnitude of crime.. No, no. Were you not in lagos that year, in the wave of his arrest

I was in Lagos and I believed everything they said against Evan. But we can validate the authenticity of evidence presented by corruptible police men?

In a good country, they will need to establish if the accused is actually guilty by setting up another body to reinvestigate.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Iliveforever(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Kenturkey048:

angry grin grin grin

How much did you pay him??

My brother, all I can tell you is fear Nigerian police
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by v2: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2022
People no see hell for your hands?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by GenAbacha(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Iliveforever:

Don’t be stupid.
Some people on nairaland are connected and not ur mate. People comment and all you keep doing from one thread to another is scream “liar” and you want me to testify forgetting we’re in Nigeria so that tomorrow when he’s released he will come back for me baa?

If you’re not lying then he won’t be released, simple.

Your testimony, if the truth, should be enough to secure a conviction.

But with what you just said, it’s evident you’re just chasing clout.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Iliveforever(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2022
GenAbacha:

If you’re not lying then he won’t be released, simple.

Your testimony, if the truth, should be enough to secure a conviction.

But with what you just said, it’s evident you’re just chasing clout.
Ok
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by durangokid: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2022
People who who are following up Evans matter are surprise, there are no evidence against Evans, the story is a fabricated story against the guy in collaboration with Lagos state who were eyeing his house in magodo and Abba kyari, two anti Igbo working desperately to pull down Igbo, they yet to convict Evans because they don't have evidence to back up their cook up indictment against they, all Media trial Na wash
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by 8stargeneral: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2022
Abba kayri really made so much money from evans
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Enny2013(f): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Partners in crime.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Psoul(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2022
prophetfire:
Our police is useless and ill-trained. I don't know if they think that criminal cases are won by threats, torture and intimidation. It's likely they did a bad job on the Evans case and the way it's going, Evans may escape justice

Exactly. They forgot they'll be meeting lawyers in court. Those lawyers don't like the police.
Secondly, the lawyer want to win by all means to make their money and also to raise their winning profiles.
They keep giving these lawyers loopholes to excel.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by frowland(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2022
insidelife22:
Evans still dey alive?

The man might be a kidnapper but there is something about that Abba Kyari that is unsettling.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by opribo(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Is he still a suspect after he has been condemned to death.

He is a notorious kidnapper that must pay for all the innocent lives he wasted.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by charixel: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2022
cocoduck:
Any case involving Abba Kyari must be reviewed.

Exactly.

Evan might be true to his words.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by EmmyOD(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Having not killed this devil by now is the greatest injustice !
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Ubanz: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
this man dey? nigeria na joke
If say na tunji Dem for don release am siiiince.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Tapout(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

I can't say for sure he's innocent, but any case involving Kyari should be to looked into again. And I believe him when he said he was forced to do what they wanted him to do. That's the NPF's method of questioning and investigation.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by freshalien: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
Drama
I don't want to judge but sometimes jungle justice is the way to go.

Just pray that one day, someone doesn’t accuse you wrongly of stealing in public and before you know it, there is a tyre around your neck with people calling for fuel, from that day, you would appreciate the proper system of justice.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by FamTomx2(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2022
SlyDev:
This is how Federal Government is tieing igbos down because they don't want us to success, release Evans and let him continue kidnapping us.

Three types of biafrans online you should avoid arguing with

- Time waster and naive about subject matter

- Goal post shifter and whataboutism

- one with frustrated and hateful soul

Probably you wrote this pieces of garbage to convince and impress your audiences alike in return of plenty of LIKES,......Tribal Bigot.

Your likes are the reason the Zoo is in the state of comatose.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Jomonix: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2022
What we all know about Evans till date might just be fake and contrived stories
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Ahhh so this man is still alive hmmm and we still expect them to convict Fulani killer herdsmen
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Cj4charles(m): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
Where is wadume
They don't talk about that one because he is not Igbo
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2022
henrimoto:
have googled about his case? so. He didnt kidnap anybody for ransome at any time past ? So, the nigerian police just went after him like that ? So, he didnt cause pain and sorrow to businesses and families ?
are you asking or explaining sir?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by omoharry(f): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
Yes. You are right . Even Anini & Shina Rambo were innocently killed. I head Anini was an innocent lawyer that was picked up from the street and framed as a hardened criminal ..Same with Shina Rambo who was innocently framed up by the police as a criminal . Na wa for you oo!

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by mozona(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2022
u wan see happiness before
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by jimoholan(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2022
Innocent kor, chukwemeka ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Onitsha Rally: Reno Omokri Blows Hot / Magu Quizzed Over 380 Houses, 7 Crude Oil-laden Ships, N37bn Assets / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.