Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys (54982 Views)

Evans: Prosecution Closes Case In Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike's Trial / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Iliveforever(m): 11:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
this Evans might be innocent
He’s not innocent, I had my own experience with him that if not for God my life would’ve been in shambles now

6 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by watersideboys: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Kidnapper and murderer complaining about an indicted fraud conspirator. What a family!

My friend shut up and look what's happening up north. Is this one a case?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by samsard(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
lonecatt:
Drama
I don't want to judge but sometimes jungle justice is the way to go.
I was almost lynched one day because I walked into shop, opened the freezer, and decided against buying. Before I knew what was happening I was receiving slaps and had my clothes torn. People like you do not know why courts are thorough until you or your loved one falls victim.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Badguy77(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

Ino what? Bros why u dey talk like this na?

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by primeredge: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Criminal prosecuting criminal
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by cherryCola: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
I strongly believe this cry .

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nten: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2022
This guy mouth is still leaking up till now...
That's a classical example of diarrhea of the mouth he's got right there
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Ayoefa: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2022
Criminal kidnapper looking for attention and sympathy.
Rubbish trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by cherryCola: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2022
juman:
Abba Kyari is the same as evans.
No sir,

He his worse than Evans

4 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Dapson73(m): 12:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Evans, one of the prominent billionaires from Anambra grin

Anambra: The land of highest billionaires in Nigeria.

Hmmmmm. It is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by greggng: 12:09am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

You are just reading my mind .

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by gaskiyamagana: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2022
agulion:
Evans only kidnaped people he didn't mine their skulls unlike Yoruba Muslims
Tramadol, colorado customer sighted.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Whiteways: 12:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Sounds good
cocoduck:
Any case involving Abba Kyari must be reviewed.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by gaskiyamagana: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2022
cherryCola:

I strongly believe this cry .
Evans online lawyer?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Mayhem1: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
If those Fulani terrorists/bandits and killers are alive, why shouldn't he be alive?
kidnapper don quote
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by greggng: 12:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Is a shame this man has already been convicted in the court of public opinion . The facts of this matter will eventually set him free. The law says he who alleged must prove. Is not unto Evans to prove this case . Those holding him must prove their case . This is not my first time of hearing how people will killed just compel one to admit to commiting a crime one didn't commit. That alone is injustice. If he is innocent may God vindicate him.

7 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by InvertedHammer: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2022
cocoduck:
Any case involving Abba Kyari must be reviewed.
/

That's the sensible thing to do. But we are more emotional than logical. Prove the case against Evans and hang him.

/

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Panda7(m): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2022
why the Nigerian police dey behave like ISIS and they are autocrats in nature

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by gaftsoil(m): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:
My own why can't this man be declared a repentant kidnapper and forgiven like repented Boko Haram?
He is an igbo guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by pekisdgee(m): 12:40am On Feb 05, 2022
Evans might be innocent... inside life

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by YungMillionaire: 12:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Evans the founding father of kidnapping in Nigeria. Every trick Fulani kidnappers know today they learnt from Evans.

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2022
juman:
Abba Kyari is the same as evans.
He's probably worse cause he had the law to cover his tracks.
That's why the FBI is after him not just because of hush case

Last last there's an orange jumpsuit waiting for him in California cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by henrimoto(m): 12:50am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:
What !!!!! did you fall from mars to nigeria or how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by almarthins(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2022
ThankUUJesus:

Such possibility are probable.
Giving the kind of police we have in Nigeria.

Who is reporting kidnapping activity that is still going on maryland, Lagos ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by almarthins(m): 1:03am On Feb 05, 2022
henrimoto:
What !!!!! did you fall from mars to nigeria or how?

Can we defend Abba kyari?
The super cob was a respected uniformed criminal.

Pray u don't fall into their net. They frame you and xtort you
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by dontbothermuch: 1:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Evans say dem born am 1980? How?

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by gentle007(m): 1:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Haa.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by henrimoto(m): 1:15am On Feb 05, 2022
greggng:
Is a shame this man has already been convicted in the court of public opinion . The facts of this matter will eventually set him free. The law says he who alleged must prove. Is not unto Evans to prove this case . Those holding him must prove their case . This is not my first time of hearing how people will killed just compel one to admit to commiting a crime one didn't commit. That alone is injustice. If he is innocent may God vindicate him.
have googled about his case? so. He didnt kidnap anybody for ransome at any time past ? So, the nigerian police just went after him like that ? So, he didnt cause pain and sorrow to businesses and families ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Bridget95(f): 1:20am On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
Where is wadume
His oga at the top allowed him to continue his business

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by victorazy(m): 1:25am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Kidnapper and murderer complaining about an indicted fraud conspirator. What a family!

Circle of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Flies ISIS Fighters’ Family Members In Libya, Others To Nigeria / 2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.