Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys (54985 Views)

Evans: Prosecution Closes Case In Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike's Trial / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by henrimoto(m): 1:26am On Feb 05, 2022
almarthins:

Can we defend Abba kyari?
The super cob was a respected uniformed criminal.

Pray u don't fall into their net. They frame you and xtort you
bros, no be for this evans case. Abba kyari has his own criminal case at hand...but for you to say he (evans) is been framed up for this magnitude of crime.. No, no. Were you not in lagos that year, in the wave of his arrest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by greggng: 1:31am On Feb 05, 2022
henrimoto:
have googled about his case? so. He didnt kidnap anybody for ransome at any time past ? So, the nigerian police just went after him like that ? So, he didnt cause pain and sorrow to businesses and families ?

I don't want to Google. I am in Nigeria I know how the system work . Lots of innocent people have been killed unjustly . Is not enough to say he is a kidnapper. They have to provide all that evidence of his activities , ie evidence of his participation in kidnapping ..evidence of him receiving proceed of kidnapping. Hear say doesn't stand in the court of justice . To be honest I joined many naive people to judge him but as time goes on I began to see how stupid my action was. Rule of law demands that we must hear from both parties . I want to see where any of the kidnapped money is traced to him. How a member of his gang was caught and he fingered Evans. If something is not logical , there is no truth in it .let's see how it goes .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by nedekid: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
this man dey? nigeria na joke
Na so court case de be oh.
The prosecution has to prove its case against the defendant. Evans is innocent until proven guilty.
If naija police no do them job well instead of torture and yeye packaging of case, t lhis Evans fit walka free if him get good lawyer.
Him fit use kyari case with hushpuppy claim say na setup them do am based in how kyari don discredit himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Navalsadiq(m): 1:45am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

What should have been done?
he should have been killed by open firing squad and the same should go to other kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Hurpy2820: 2:18am On Feb 05, 2022
If you have once being arrested/harassed by the men of the under world(police) you might want to consider the possibility of this guy being innocent. That was how I was forced to pay 50k for having binance and other crypto app on my phone. Forced to right false statement . only God will judge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Tellwhat: 2:18am On Feb 05, 2022
samsard:
I was almost lynched one day because I walked into shop, opened the freezer, and decided against buying. Before I knew what was happening I was receiving slaps and had my clothes torn. People like you do not know why courts are thorough until you or your loved one falls victim.
Honestly I hate jungle justice so much because of cases like yours.

Some years back I once saved an innocent Hausa Christian boy from jungle justice. Remain small one annimal for join me with the boy just because I came to the boys rescue and blocked them

Honestly this country is something else.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Tellwhat: 2:22am On Feb 05, 2022
greggng:

I don't want to Google. I am in Nigeria I know how the system work . Lots of innocent people have been killed unjustly . Is not enough to say he is a kidnapper. They have to provide all that evidence of his activities , ie evidence of his participation in kidnapping ..evidence of him receiving proceed of kidnapping. Hear say doesn't stand in the court of justice . To be honest I joined many naive people to judge him but as time goes on I began to see how stupid my action was. Rule of law demands that we must hear from both parties . I want to see where any of the kidnapped money is traced to him. How a member of his gang was caught and he fingered Evans. If something is not logical , there is no truth in it .let's see how it goes .
Well said. A lot of young guys in that country has been forced to accept a crime they didn't commit

A trustworthy relative once narrated to us how the defunct SARS put weed in his pocket and beta him that he must accept it is his. This happened in Anambra. And this awkuzi SARS killed quite a lot of people and yet nothing has been done about those who participated in such act

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by tunwumi: 2:22am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
Drama
I don't want to judge but sometimes jungle justice is the way to go.

Just an open thought, what if he's innocent and a victim of simple conspiracy?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by michlins(m): 2:31am On Feb 05, 2022
In a sane country, this case is already blown under Geneva convention.

Our police should learn how to investigate a case without the use of media trial
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by michlins(m): 2:51am On Feb 05, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

That's the sensible thing to do. But we are more emotional than logical. Prove the case against Evans and hang him.

/
we don't do that here. Nigerians are just too unreasonable. Everything is viewed via emotional prism. You can't coerce confession using torture out of someone and expect it to stand in court.

With enough torture, someone will deny his name so that's why it's not a reliable source of conviction
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by zeyt: 3:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Is Evan even a human being?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by 0bamaMessi: 3:12am On Feb 05, 2022
How this bastard is still.alive is what I don't understand. His son is on Nairaland bigcowhorn.
His son robs rapes and commits all sorts of crime. His son has been featured on front page severally for robberies . See him son pic below
Like father like son
Obamamessi

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by noegenesis(m): 3:15am On Feb 05, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I thought this idiot was sentenced to death

There are hundreds of kidnapp incidents going on in Kaduna every day! Ransoms and killings follow it every single day. As I speak, Kaduna is being deserted. No police, no army to intervene. no journalists reporting them.
Evans is a criminal... but is he the only one the deserves justice?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Bifas1: 3:24am On Feb 05, 2022
If the police want to rope you, they will make everything look very real. Fear police.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Etuagievin(m): 3:35am On Feb 05, 2022
That's how my country people justify crime because of tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by begge: 3:35am On Feb 05, 2022
My lord, there is no different between gummi, aba kyari and elvans.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by FireUpNow(m): 3:42am On Feb 05, 2022
This country tire me especially the justice and policing system. Who knows what might be of Chidima and the late Atanga's case will be be. What a country. What money will cause in subversion of justice in naija, only time will tell
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by adedayoa2(f): 3:47am On Feb 05, 2022
agulion:
Evans only kidnaped people he didn't mine their skulls unlike Yoruba Muslims
so which one do you want to experience? Will you prefer to be kidnapped?

2 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by King44(m): 3:54am On Feb 05, 2022
The truth might be lies
Lies might be the truth

This is Nig anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Digmygold: 4:39am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Kidnapper and murderer complaining about an indicted fraud conspirator. What a family!

Don't mind him. He has not seen hell until he gets to hell.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by backnbeta(f): 4:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Unfortunately, because of the corrupt nature of the investigating officer, this guy can claim evidence was fabricated. All Abba Kyari's cases need thorough review indeed undecided
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by blackboy2star(m): 5:01am On Feb 05, 2022
You're worst than Buhari

ThankUUJesus:
this Evans might be innocent
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 05, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Nigerian Police Force is soooo incompetent.

Those bunch of rogues and thieves masquerading as security agents should NEVER secure a conviction in a law court.

How on earth do they think confessions gained through torture will stand in a court of law?

Based on this...., nobody should/must bullshit you!

Period!
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 05, 2022
adedayoa2:
so which one do you want to experience? Will you prefer to be kidnapped?

It depends on how the kidnapping works.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by juman(m): 5:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Nigerian police force is armed robbery gang.
Buhari failed to improve how the police force operate.
Shame on buhari.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 05, 2022
michlins:
we don't do that here. Nigerians are just too unreasonable. Everything is viewed via emotional prism. You can't coerce confession using torture out of someone and expect it to stand in court.

With enough torture, someone will deny his name so that's why it's not a reliable source of conviction

Teach those things!!!!

Teach them so they will know!!!

This pattern of torturing and condemning instead of asking the right questions can make you lie against yourself....... how many people really know what an evidence is on Nairaland??
Let alone knowing how to get it?

Is it by asking stupid questions?
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by ObamaMessi: 5:14am On Feb 05, 2022
0bamaMessi:
How this bastard is still.alive is what I don't understand. His son is on Nairaland bigcowhorn.
His son robs rapes and commits all sorts of crime. His son has been featured on front page severally for robberies . See him son pic below
Like father like son
Obamamessi
How will you understand when I'm a mystery to u.I'll make ur miserable life more miserable.For the fact that u don't rest;run from one place to the other;clone my moniker;attack me as well as attcking urself is a proof that i'm really tormenting u and that's what i love.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by onunwa21(m): 5:16am On Feb 05, 2022
cocoduck:
Any case involving Abba Kyari must be reviewed.

Yes oooooo
Supported
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Passionate1(m): 5:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Evans na Angel compare to Naija leaders. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.