Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys (54981 Views)

Evans: Prosecution Closes Case In Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike's Trial / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by thundafire: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
Drama
I don't want to judge but sometimes jungle justice is the way to go.
never way to go so many innocent ones have been killed. Remember wat goes around comes around
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by causimalbarka(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
Drama

I swear
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by symbianDON(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
Where is wadume
probably chilling in Chad
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2022
The Nigerian government want to turn this man to a celebrity angry
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by LollySeaSide: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2022
So Evans thought Kyari and his boys would've fed him with Pizza and ice cream; and prepare a cozy bed for him to sleep in?
He only suffered what criminals like him suffer in hands of law enforcement.
I know that the police can be very dubious, but between the two evils, I go for Kyari over Evans.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by SmartPolician: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
Drama

This makes no sense.

Nobody should encourage jungle justice and summary execution because any of us can be victims. We must continuously find ways of improving our criminal justice system until we get it right.

It's a process; other countries went through this process and they are better today. Nigeria is a developing country and must pass through this phase to understand what needs to be fixed or replaced.

The biggest challenge is that those in leadership positions are not readily willing to fix the system failings because they are the biggest beneficiaries.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by flemblem(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Kidnapper and murderer complaining about an indicted fraud conspirator. What a family!

Hmmmm !!

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Freebills12: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
ThankUUJesus:
this Evans might be innocent

Anything is possible in this country, he might have wronged one power that be... Niaja police will do all the necessary dirty work
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Tochj(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2022
Any investigation carried out by Abba kyari should be scrapped
And assigned to another officer
He is a criminal officer
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by lonecatt(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2022
thundafire:
never way to go so many innocent ones have been killed. Remember wat goes around comes around
I said sometimes
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by lonecatt(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

This makes no sense.

Nobody should encourage jungle justice and summary execution because any of us can be victims. We must continuously find ways of improving our criminal justice system until we get it right.

It's a process; other countries went through this process and they are better today. Nigeria is a developing country and must pass through this phase to understand what needs to be fixed or replaced.

The biggest challenge is that those in leadership positions are not readily willing to fix the system failings because they are the biggest beneficiaries.
I said sometimes Oga
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by SmartPolician: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
I said sometimes Oga

And I am saying sometimes does not make any sense.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Bmaster(m): 9:59am On Feb 05, 2022
SlyDev:
This is how Federal Government is tieing igbos down because they don't want us to success, release Evans and let him continue kidnapping us.

Three types of biafrans online you should avoid arguing with

- Time waster and naive about subject matter

- Goal post shifter and whataboutism

- one with frustrated and hateful soul

and which one do you belong to ?
Because its obvious you were not thinking straight when you wrote your first sentence
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by liya11: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2022
juman:
Abba Kyari is the same as evans.

Now I understand why the guy is still alive,
He knows things and people.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2022
temitayomie:

Do you know how many big men, wealthy and owners of big companies in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria that recounted their experiences in the hand of Evans

Or you think that may be frame up too

If there are such witness, the police shouldn't be afraid of loosing the case. It can be retried
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by obamurewa(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2022
I KNOW THIS WILL BE POSTED BY AN IBO PERSON, criminals everywhere benefiting from crime proceeds, This man should be dead by now, for all the crimes he committed.
NwaNimo1:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/02/04/i-saw-hell-in-hands-of-abba-kyari-and-his-boys-evans/
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Bamzyriches451: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Damn!!
I thought Evans case is death and buried
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by GoldenisSilence: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Nah....if you're financially poor...., you will still get detained till you die....or settle them.

Because we are not in a sane society
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by GoldenisSilence: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2022
prophetfire:
. That's how Abba Kyari killed Emoney the owerri alleged kidnapper and took over his houses, hotels and heavy duty tipper trucks. He was collecting rent on the properties.
Those properties were supposed to be taken over by government but Kyari kept them and now his family have initiated legal process to recover the properties, even claiming that Emoney wasn't a criminal, and that it was a frame up by Kyari to collect his properties.
Now the problem is that Emoney is likely actually a criminal but the way Kyari handled the matter, the family is likely going to win the case, because the evidence of backhand practice by Kyari is overwhelming.
Kyari is a crook in the police but was being hailed as a super-cop.

Don't mind sentimental people.. The funny thing is that a co defendant is now dead..

A good lawyer will Get Evans out.. Kyari will now have to re testify.. Will a competent court accept kyaris testament??!!

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Adabestseason(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2022
Whoever posted this on this platform i doubt his aims
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by pussymonger1: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2022
DJ YK MULE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Iliveforever:

He’s not innocent, I had my own experience with him that if not for God my life would’ve been in shambles now
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Malawian(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2022
nedekid:

Na so court case de be oh.
The prosecution has to prove its case against the defendant. Evans is innocent until proven guilty.
If naija police no do them job well instead of torture and yeye packaging of case, t lhis Evans fit walka free if him get good lawyer.
Him fit use kyari case with hushpuppy claim say na setup them do am based in how kyari don discredit himself.
Shey you know say if FBI no burst Hushpuppi and Kyari, by now Kyari for don be IG of Police or something. Who even believe say Kyari na criminal before FBI burst am? If na me be the Judge, i go tell them to bring Kyari come court to testify. afterall, na him be the arresting officer.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by adedayoa2(f): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

It depends on how the kidnapping works.
cheesy cheesy, The truama alone is killing, none is good to experience.
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by lonecatt(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
SmartPolician:

And I am saying sometimes does not make any sense.
that is my own opinion,you are entitled to yours oga
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by seyz91(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
I tell you
lonecatt:
Drama
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by cherryCola: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
gaskiyamagana:
Evans online lawyer?
Are you dumb stupid or dumb undecided .
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Torture2020: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ordinary Ghana? grin

Handsum64:
Very useless justice and prosecution systems.
Ordinary Ghana would have had a closure to this.
But here the prosecution is fraudulent
The judiciary is not any different
So the accused turned the court room to a circus
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Hiq0: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
That’s what you deserve
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Pootle: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
this tailor guy escape all the shit wey em commit
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by gaskiyamagana: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
cherryCola:

Are you dumb stupid or dumb undecided .
Whichever colorado or tramadol convinced you of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? / FG Flies ISIS Fighters’ Family Members In Libya, Others To Nigeria / 2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.