Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,592 members, 7,865,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs (8543 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by haakeem2(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
Jeon:

YES, THAT'S WHAT THEY NORMALLY DO WHEN THE WORDS ARE RESENT TO THEM.
[/s]
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
You can't even spell ordinary"Stopped" accompained with a terrible english.

Did you even see the kinda heading you created up there
Who even allow this kinda guys to come close to them abeg... Anyway, could be ladies of your category....... angry
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

OKAY.

kk. . cry
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

YES, THAT'S WHAT THEY NORMALLY DO WHEN THE WORDS ARE RESENT TO THEM.
I hear say Evil forest go close gate by 10pm
U better hurry and go home. Before they lock u outside witch!!!
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:
You can't even spell ordinary"Stopped" accompained with a terrible english.

Did you even see the kinda heading you created up there
Who even allow this kinda guys to come close to them abeg... Anyway, could be ladies of your category....... angry

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Jeon(f): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
haakeem2:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

COMING FROM A PUBLIC HOE INSERTING HIS PENIS OVER ANY HOLE WITH LESS WORRIED ABOUT HIS LIFE AND AMBITIONS..

*spit over ur rotten decomposed body *
Seun u dey fck up ooh
Myn44 shey una dey sleep
Mods where una dey. Make una Ban this winch.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by haakeem2(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:
I am sorry for reporting you dear
Don't need your apology thou!
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Jeon(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Seun u dey fck up ooh Myn44 shey una dey sleep Mods where una dey. Make una Ban this winch.
KEEP CRYING LIGHTLY FARTHER
UR TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Jeon(f): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
haakeem2:
Don't need your apology thou!

EDITED COMMENT..
I DON'T APOLOGIZE LIKE THAT ! EVEN MY MOM KNOW THIS.

SO COME UP WITH A PERFECT CHARISMATIC TO PRESENT.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=teddybarz post=109988840][/quote]

I hate dumb people, especially when you are proud of your stupidity, he could even be a very young boy.. with his write-up you will know.....

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Seun u dey fck up ooh
Myn44 shey una dey sleep
Mods where una dey. Make una Ban this winch.

You dey call mods still dey insult the person on top calling mods too........ Eh....
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by haakeem2(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

I DON'T APOLOGIZE LIKE THAT !
EVEN MY MOM KNOW THIS.

SO COME UP WITH A PERFECT CHARISMATIC TO PRESENT.
I know you would deny it thou, after regecting your apology.

you are forgiven.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

You dey call mods still dey insult the person on top calling mods too........ Eh....
If na me type that thing wey she type
Mods go don ban me within 3 seconds.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by haakeem2(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
If na me type that thing wey she type Mods go don ban me within 3 seconds.
fear women.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Jeon(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
haakeem2:
I know you would deny it thou, after regecting your apology.

you are forgiven.

LOLZ YOU DON'T KNOW THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT IS CHATTING WITH YOU...

1 I DON'T APOLOGIZE!
2 EDITED COMMENT OF THE MEME I POSTED [HOTLINE BLING DRAKE ]
3 GO THROUGH ALL MY COMMENTS ON NL I DON'T HAVE AN APOLOGY AS A COMMENT
4 DON'T NEED UR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YOU AIN'T MESSIAH.
5 the meme below.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

I hate dumb people, especially when you are proud of your stupidity, he could even be a very young boy.. with his write-up you will know.....

atleast u let it wave out. . He wasn't referrin to u. . He made a post actually..

and u took it personal cry
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
teddybarz:

atleast u let it wave out. . He wasn't referrin to u. . He made a post actually..

and u took it personal cry

I didn't even read the post,.that's the funny thing, but the kinda title and content was full of errors and trash....
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by haakeem2(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

LOLZ YOU DON'T KNOW THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT IS CHATTING WITH YOU...

1 I DON'T APOLOGIZE!
2 EDITED COMMENT OF THE MEME I POSTED [HOTLINE BLING DRAKE ]
3 GO THROUGH ALL MY COMMENTS ON NL I DON'T HAVE AN APOLOGY AS A COMMENT
4 DON'T NEED UR FORGIVENESS BECAUSE YOU AIN'T MESSIAH.
5 the meme below.
girl! You aint anybody here in nairaland.

You already pleaded and you can't reverse that after even if you edited your comment.

And lastly, we arent chatting in anyway gat it?
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=ChizzyBuna post=109989204]
If na me type that thing wey she type
Mods go don ban me within 3 seconds.
[/quote

What you do is to kindly use the REPORT button, you don't call the mods to report an offence with an insult accompained with it.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
gift0123:

I didn't even read the post,.that's the funny thing, but the kinda title and content was full of errors and trash....

u re changin. . Dix isn't the gift i knw. cry

what happen? Tell me plz?

u re sounding depressed . cry
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:

COMING FROM A PUBLIC HOE INSERTING HIS PENIS OVER ANY HOLE WITH LESS WORRIED ABOUT HIS LIFE AND AMBITIONS..

I piss on your skull beeeiitch
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:59am On Feb 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
cry The borehole wey i jamm today ahhh i don suffer...
Borehole get levels mehnn, this particular one i jam don make me conclude say toto wey don drop like 2 or 3 pikin that toto can never remain the same again. No miracle can restore it back
As i chuck am, e be like say na main road i enter. Expressway, See space, I miss tight vag
So i have decide not to near any milf again

This one embarass me today. I no even last 5 mins. The milf sef come dey vex, me i con vex too. Still collect 1 more round. The sex was wack..
To make matters worse, the pills wey i take to last long no come work after i take am.
Na when i don reach house na when the mumu drug start to kick in. I just dey vex today
go and treat malaria
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Joeyfizzo: 4:04am On Feb 06, 2022
9182736455O1999:
How you take cum fast if na bore hole you been dey jam
I weak too o
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Joeyfizzo: 4:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Jeon:

people like u do worse things on earth hiding under religion.....u can fvck a 2 months old child behind close doors.... Mr Condemner! Ijiot!
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2022
teddybarz:

u re changin. . Dix isn't the gift i knw. cry

what happen? Tell me plz?

u re sounding depressed . cry

Lol... Wahala, man must vex once in a while naa.... How was your night?
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Choilila: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
people like u do worse things on earth hiding under religion.....u can fvck a 2 months old child behind close doors.... Mr Condemner! Ijiot!

Stop telling me about ur doing Mr pedophile RAPING 2 MONTHS BABIES THAT WAS KEPT IN YOUR CARE. !
Men like you makes someone to fear and hate men.
AND I'M NOT RELIGIOUS and I DISCRIMINATE IMMORTALITIES BECAUSE I NOT A FAN.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2022
gift0123:

Lol... Wahala, man must vex once in a while naa.... How was your night?

was fine and urz?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Over Reacting? / Invention Of A Machine That Reveals Your Partner's Intimate Past? Yes/NO? / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook, Are They Lesbians? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.