Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs (8532 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
cry The borehole wey i jamm today ahhh i don suffer...
Borehole get levels mehnn, this particular one i jam don make me conclude say toto wey don drop like 2 or 3 pikin that toto can never remain the same again. No miracle can restore it back
As i chuck am, e be like say na main road i enter. Expressway, See space, I miss tight vag
So i have decide not to near any milf again

This one embarass me today. I no even last 5 mins. The milf sef come dey vex, me i con vex too. Still collect 1 more round. The sex was wack..
To make matters worse, the pills wey i take to last long no come work after i take am.
Na when i don reach house na when the mumu drug start to kick in. I just dey vex today

grin

grin

grin
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2022
teddybarz:

was fine and urz?

Great
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Haakeem(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Choilila:

Stop telling me about ur doing Mr pedophile RAPING 2 MONTHS BABIES THAT WAS KEPT IN YOUR CARE. !
Men like you makes someone to fear and hate men.
AND I'M NOT RELIGIOUS and I DISCRIMINATE IMMORTALITIES BECAUSE I NOT A FAN.
jeon this ur second acct has been blacklisted, if you fuk up,we would ban the two. Period

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Joeyfizzo: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Choilila:

Stop telling me about ur doing Mr pedophile RAPING 2 MONTHS BABIES THAT WAS KEPT IN YOUR CARE. !
Men like you makes someone to fear and hate men.
AND I'M NOT RELIGIOUS and I DISCRIMINATE IMMORTALITIES BECAUSE I NOT A FAN.
so sad ... I weep for u...u Shud b in church by now then later in d evening you'll visit ur normal Ashewo joint....so sad.... hypocrite
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2022
gift0123:

Great

ok. . Enjoy ur day
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Datboredberrry(f): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2022
9182736455O1999:
How you take cum fast if na bore hole you been dey jam
as in ehn na the question wey I wan even ask am be that
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Datboredberrry(f): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2022
gift0123:
You can't even spell ordinary"Stopped" accompained with a terrible english.

Did you even see the kinda heading you created up there
Who even allow this kinda guys to come close to them abeg... Anyway, could be ladies of your category....... angry
just shut up
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
just shut up

Then you shut down....
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Datboredberrry(f): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2022
gift0123:

Then you shut down....
I will deal with you on this forum
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by udomonday: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

I no dey waste time i come
Na why i take pills to last long but the pills no work immediately until when i don go house.
how old are you?if I may ask.because I can't see why a young man should be depending on pills to last long in bed.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2022
gift0123:

Then you shut down....
That's not my account... Ignore him
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Slayar: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Mehnnn ,had this MILF hairdresser with about 3 kids I used to Bleep. Guys,she was sweeter than all these normal girls . She too like sex sha.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Choilila: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
so sad ... I weep for u...u Shud b in church by now then later in d evening you'll visit ur normal Ashewo joint....so sad.... hypocrite

Look who is talking..
Well enjoy the visitation to ur ashewo joint.. That's what you guys are good at, take NL as example [a home to gigolos and so forth ]But don't infect ur girlfriend /wife with diseases.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Choilila: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2022
haakeem2:
girl! You aint anybody here in nairaland.

You already pleaded and you can't reverse that after even if you edited your comment.

And lastly, we arent chatting in anyway gat it?

WELL ENJOY THE EDITED EMPTY APOLOGIZE OF URS WHICH I DIDN'T SENT AND WILL NEVER SEND IF THAT WOULD COOL DOWN THE SORROWS IN UR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Choilila: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2022
[s]
Haakeem:
jeon this ur second acct has been blacklisted, if you fuk up,we would ban the two. Period
[/s]

BECAUSE THAT IS THE MAIN ACHIEVEMENT YOU HAVE IN LIFE.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Haakeem(m): 11:57am On Feb 06, 2022
Choilila:
[s][/s]

BECAUSE THAT IS THE MAIN ACHIEVEMENT YOU HAVE IN LIFE.
what is dis one saying.

Abeg come tell us how many day they ban u in ur jeon acct. grin
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Haakeem(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Choilila:

WELL ENJOY THE EDITED EMPTY APOLOGIZE OF URS WHICH I DIDN'T SENT AND WILL NEVER SEND IF THAT WOULD COOL DOWN THE SORROWS IN UR LIFE.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Them don ban your acct and e dey give me joy like madgrin
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Slayar:
Mehnnn ,had this MILF hairdresser with about 3 kids I used to Bleep. Guys,she was sweeter than all these normal girls . She too like sex sha.

I know MILFS with up to 4 kids who are tighter and sweeter than single ladies grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:

You just opened this account to impersonate datboredberry... As per you know get work naa
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
The owner of this account is still the owner of Drmrsfunmi account... Stop cloning people's account and go find a job abeg... Stop barking.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Slayar: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I know MILFS with up to 4 kids who are tighter and sweeter than single ladies grin

lol,all those ones hookup don destroy dem life na
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by TheKingsmann(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
gift0123:

The owner of this account is still the owner of Drmrsfunmi account... Stop cloning people's account and go find a job abeg... Stop barking.
Don't be surprised he might clone ur account too
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheKingsmann:
I know.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Datboredberrry(f): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheKingsmann:
this one is an attention seeker.
you wan take style pm the bitch
hahahahaha loser grin
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by Goldbw122(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
cry The borehole wey i jamm today ahhh i don suffer...
Borehole get levels mehnn, this particular one i jam don make me conclude say toto wey don drop like 2 or 3 pikin that toto can never remain the same again. No miracle can restore it back
As i chuck am, e be like say na main road i enter. Expressway, See space, I miss tight vag
So i have decide not to near any milf again

This one embarass me today. I no even last 5 mins. The milf sef come dey vex, me i con vex too. Still collect 1 more round. The sex was wack..
To make matters worse, the pills wey i take to last long no come work after i take am.
Na when i don reach house na when the mumu drug start to kick in. I just dey vex today
That is why it is good not to use drug, when you cum at the first round you will still have power to go for the second round.. and you will still have your stamina not the one that you will be waving because you used drug.
Re: This Is Why I Stopoed Having Sex With Milfs by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:52am On May 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
A man with a limp dick condemning a whöre?

What an irony!
u dey craze fr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. / It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.