Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16404 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

Mehn you are dumb!! H was jailed for assisting rappppeee!!!!!! that was before the bigamy trial which is not even decided yet!! OLODO RABATA!! WHO HAS COMPREHENSION ISSUES NOW?

Olodo ni boy yi. Ok lets try again.  cheesy

1. He is in jail/prison . . . on multiple charges that include bigamy (actually you stay in jail unless you can post bond until you are either sentenced or discharged by the court. That's how it works here).

2. The reason it seems he is jailed on rape charges FIRST is due to differences in jurisdiction. You CANNOT be tried in another state for an offence you committed in one other state. So how he is tried on his multiple counts depends on which prosecuting state is ready to go with presenting evidence first.

Se o ti ye e?  grin Thou fool.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

Olodo ni boy yi. Ok lets try again.  cheesy

1. He is in jail/prison . . . on multiple charges that include bigamy (actually you stay in jail unless you can post bond until you are either sentenced or discharged by the court. That's how it works here).

2. The reason it seems he is jailed on violation charges FIRST is due to differences in jurisdiction. You CANNOT be tried in another state for an offence you committed in one other state. So how he is tried on his multiple counts depends on which prosecuting state is ready to go with presenting evidence first.

Se o ti ye e?  grin Thou fool.
NO he is not please kindly show us where is jailed for bigamy else shut up you bigot!!! OLODO RABATA!!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2011
iragbijile:

Simply stated, Bigamy isnt that big of a deal.

PLEASE HELP ME EDUCATE THE GUY SMALL ABEG!!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Unfortunately for you, under the global and standard definition and meaning for both words, they all have the same definition and meaning.

What is yours? Do they have the same definitions and meaning? Yes or No?

Sounds like you are pleading the 5th. You saw your own grave and decided to stop implicating yourself.

I would like to see that "global standard and definition" . . . both are CLEARLY not the same.

Eko Ile:

But not for what you lied about. See lying, deception and bait and switch.

Dude, you are trolling out of control.

Of course he is in jail on bigamy charges as well . . . seldom do you go to court here on just a single charge . . . does that render the other charges irrelevant? Rod Blagojevic was just convicted on 17 counts today . . . on which one shld we conclude he is in jail for? Ode  grin

iragbijile:

Simply stated, Bigamy isnt that big of a deal.

You quoted from the Utah attorney general . . . Utah is where the Mormon church is situated and bigamy is treated very differently there because mormonism (which accepts polygamy) is practically the "state religion". Try another state dude. I know you knuckle heads are looking for loopholes . . . try harder.

Note Jeffs is being tried for bigamy in Texas . . . Utah chose to look the other way.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by iragbijile: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

PLEASE HELP ME EDUCATE THE GUY SMALL ABEG!!!

He is a lost cause. I am not shocked though, graduate school makes people dumber and less able to think for themselves.  grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

NO he is not please kindly show us where is jailed for bigamy else shut up you bigot!!! OLODO RABATA!!!

i tried, i really really tried but you are beyond help.  grin Go back to school.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2011
iragbijile:

He is a lost cause. I am not shocked though, graduate school makes people dumber and less able to think for themselves.  grin

The person who cant afford a fur coat complains that it itches. grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

I would like to see that "global standard and definition" . . . both are CLEARLY not the same.

Of course he is in jail on bigamy charges as well . . . seldom do you go to court here on just a single charge . . . does that render the other charges irrelevant? Rod Blagojevic was just convicted on 17 counts today . . . on which one shld we conclude he is in jail for? Ode  grin

You quoted from the Utah attorney general . . . Utah is where the Mormon church is situated and bigamy is treated very differently there because mormonism (which accepts polygamy) is practically the "state religion". Try another state dude. I know you knuckle heads are looking for loopholes . . . try harder.

Please prove he was jailed for bigamy? Who said you can't go to jail for single charges? ARE YOU THIS DUMB OR YOU JUST WANT TO DEFEND IGNORANCE AT THE COST OF YOUR LITTLE INTELLIGENCE?

SIMPLE! prove he was jailed for bigamy and I'll give up!!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

The person who cant afford a fur coat complains that it itches.  grin

And I'll rather not have the fur coat coat (school) if you are a product of what it does to your skin (intelligence)
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by iragbijile: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

You quoted from the Utah attorney general . . . [b]Utah is where the Mormon church is situated and bigamy is treated very differently [/b]there because mormonism (which accepts polygamy) is practically the "state religion". Try another state dude. I know you knuckle heads are looking for loopholes . . . try harder.

Note Jeffs is being tried for bigamy in Texas . . . Utah chose to look the other way.

And it is me who is looking for loopholes? Utah is a US state, No? in the US, the law is no respecter of persons, No? The attorney general is paid with Tax payers money, No? The AG has a duty to defend the constitution, No?

Interesting! Me looking for loopholes? Yesterday, it was me using google to sound intelligent? I cant wait for what you will accuse me of tomorrow?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by iragbijile: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

The person who cant afford a fur coat complains that it itches. grin

Interesting?

Like you can actually afford it yourself.

$22,000 a year from the government and you dont want us to gbadun again

Aye ma ni ika oooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 12:08am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

Yes or No would have sufficed

Now, since you've stated above that they are clearly not the same, so what was the statement below about?

Quote from: davidylan on Yesterday at 11:45:33 PM

Read again . . . Does homosexuality not also involve intimate intercourse or does Inbreeding not also involve a certain level of intimate attraction?

If Inbreeding is to be demonised on the basis of medical incompatibility then why is homosexuality any different?

Where again am i equating the 2?

Are you really in control of your keyboard or you have other ghost posters typing and posting senseless and contradicting garbage on your behalf posting on your behalf?

You really are a piece of work.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

You are a cretin!

So Bigamy laws are OK, because according to you and your crews' moooronic knowledge, no one is in jail for it?

So what is wrong with anti-poof laws in Nigeria since no one is in jail for it?

Cretinous product of a community college law degree!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Please prove he was jailed for bigamy? Who said you can't go to jail for single charges? ARE YOU THIS DUMB OR YOU JUST WANT TO DEFEND IGNORANCE AT THE COST OF YOUR LITTLE INTELLIGENCE?

SIMPLE! prove he was jailed for bigamy and I'll give up!!!

I never said so . . . read again -  [size=15pt]seldom[/size] do you go to [size=15pt]court [/size]here on just a single charge . . . does that render the other charges irrelevant?

the operative words are enlarged so you can see even with thick glasses. I never said anything about going to "JAIL" on a single charge . . . i said court. Both are not the same or do you need me to write "NO" in block letters like the blind bat eko ile?  grin

You wont give up even if i take you to the prosecutor.  grin Your goal is to win the argument at all costs . . . even after you run out of evidence/facts to support your floundering case.

iragbijile:

And it is me who is looking for loopholes? Utah is a US state, No? in the US, the law is no respecter of persons, No? The attorney general is paid with Tax payers money, No? The AG has a duty to defend the constitution, No?

Interesting! Me looking for loopholes? Yesterday, it was me using google to sound intelligent? I cant wait for what you will accuse me of tomorrow?

Dumb  . . . there is something called STATES RIGHTS . . . while each state is REQUIRED to uphold the constitution, each state reserves the right to determine its own laws. For example Utah has the right to NOT prosecute you for bigamy. While NY states that Same-sex marriages are LEGAL, it is ILLEGAL in a state like Texas. Geddit now fool?  grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

i tried, i really really tried but you are beyond help.  grin Go back to school.

You tried gan but he will never accept because he is a closet poofter.

You can tell when the person is arguing with so much anger and will never accept any glaring logic as it is an admittance that something is wrong with them. They will just ignore it or bust into raging insults.

They will only accept you say poofterism are OK.

Olumide and Eko Ile are poofters! I have no doubt!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Yes or No would have sufficed

Now, since you've stated above that they are clearly not the same, so what was the statement below about?

Are you really in control of your keyboard or you have other ghost posters typing and posting senseless and contradicting garbage on your behalf posting on your behalf?

You really are a piece of work.

you need glasses. I said no to the question of whether pedophilia and homosexuality are one and the same. The other post of mine you reference is talking about INCEST and Homosexuality!!!  grin

Incest . . . inbreeding . . . geddit now olodo?  grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

You tried gan but he will never accept because he is a closet poofter.

You can tell when the person is arguing with so much anger and will never accept any glaring logic as it is an admittance that something is wrong with them. They will just ignore it or bust into raging insults.

They will only accept you say poofterism are OK.

Olumide and Eko Ile are poofters! I have no doubt!

tufiakwa! grin Taking a plug up my butt? God forbid bad thing!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by iragbijile: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

tufiakwa!  grin Taking a plug up my butt? God forbid bad thing!

Utah's bigamy statute is unique. It reads: "A person is guilty of bigamy when, knowing he has a husband or wife or knowing the other person has a husband or wife, the person purports to marry another person or cohabits with another person."

The law applies not just to people who have obtained multiple marriage licenses, but also to those who are legally married to only one person, while engaging in other marriage-like relationships.

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

you need glasses. I said no to the question of whether pedophilia and homosexuality are one and the same. The other post of mine you reference is talking about Inbreeding and Homosexuality!!!  grin

Inbreeding . . . inbreeding . . . geddit now olodo?  grin

Are you saying you agreed that both are not the same?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

tufiakwa!  grin Taking a plug up my butt? God forbid bad thing!

See see sima,

Who got the keys to my beema.

Who am I?

All dem girls' dem lover.

How can I, make luv to a fella?

Ina rush, pass me the keys to me beema!

Ona na na na na na! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

So Bigamy laws are OK, because according to you and your crews' moooronic knowledge, no one is in jail for it?

So what is wrong with anti-poof laws in Nigeria since no one is in jail for it?

Cretinous product of a community college law degree!

Can you tell me what that law is about? And no one has been jailed for bigamy because jailing them for bigamy contradicts charter rights not because the ppl think it's ok.

My debate still remains, morality doesn't dictate to law infac the law in many ways dictate to morality,

I don't even want argue with you!!!

davidylan:

I never said so . . . read again -  [size=15pt]seldom[/size] do you go to [size=15pt]court [/size]here on just a single charge . . . does that render the other charges irrelevant?

the operative words are enlarged so you can see even with thick glasses. I never said anything about going to "JAIL" on a single charge . . . i said court. Both are not the same or do you need me to write "NO" in block letters like the blind bat eko ile?  grin

You wont give up even if i take you to the prosecutor.  grin Your goal is to win the argument at all costs . . . even after you run out of evidence/facts to support your floundering case.

Dumb  . . . there is something called STATES RIGHTS . . . while each state is REQUIRED to uphold the constitution, each state reserves the right to determine its own laws. For example Utah has the right to NOT prosecute you for bigamy. While NY states that Same-sex marriages are LEGAL, it is ILLEGAL in a state like Texas. Geddit now fool?  grin

Olodo ppl go to jail for single charges more than multiple charges!! And you are in an ivy league uni? o ti suun owo ninor lol olodo!!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Are you saying you agreed that both are not the same?

Question answered since post #439? Have you nothing else but regurgitating the same nonsense over and over again?  grin You need a butt plug to function too?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Olodo ppl go to jail for single charges more than multiple charges!! And you are in an ivy league uni? o ti suun owo ninor lol olodo!!!

True but i NEVER talked about going to jail for X number of charges. I simply said, it is not common for a prosecutor to take you to court on a single charge (see the diff now you fool?). The jury has the prerogative to dismiss every other charge and convict you on just one.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Can you tell me what that law is about? And no one has been jailed for bigamy because jailing them for bigamy contradicts charter rights not because the ppl think it's ok.

My debate still remains, morality doesn't dictate to law infac the law in many ways dictate to morality,

I don't even want argue with you!!!

You are a mooron!

Are there Bigamy laws in Western books or not?

What is the foundation such laws are based on?

Is it not morality?

Answer the freaking questions!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a mooron!

Are there Bigamy laws in Western books or not?

What is the foundation such laws are based on?

Is it not morality?

Answer the freaking questions!

From olumide? grin Wait he needs his butt plug first . . .
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 12:21am On Jun 28, 2011
I bet most of you geezers talking trashes about man-lover people have man-lover bosses that you lick their asses out there,(busy bodies) but in the comfort of your scruffy and uninspiring surroundings you spit abominations about your fellow human beings that are just to live with who they are.

Primitive cowards.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EgbeNak: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2011
Can someone explain Sagamite's fixation with homosexuality?
Is every one hiding the obvious from me?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan and sagamite think they are straight men bu here they are butt kissing each other!!!!!

The truth is any intelligent person who read all you guys have said will frown at them !!!

PLEASE SHOW THE THREAD TO YOUR PROF IN SCHOOL AND I MEAN A PHILOSOPHY OR LAW PROF

HEAR THEM OUT SINCE I'M SUPPOSE TO BE IN COMMUNITY COLLEGE AND MY PROFS AREN'T AS SMART AS YOU OR YOURS!!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:24am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

From olumide?  grin Wait he needs his butt plug first . . .

He does not know who he is engaging with.

He thinks he can dodge questions from me?

Emi, Sagamite?

I have my strawman-blocker permanently on because I intellectually shred moorons in a structured way and I will not let them beat round the bushes to break the beautiful structure.

His community college intellect is below my feet!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2011
Egbe Nak:

Edie Long type closet G'ay/ They hate and spew ho.mophobia to feel at ease with their own demons.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2011
Egbe Nak:

Shut up, dumb fooool!

redsun:

I bet most of you geezers talking trashes about man-lover people have man-lover bosses that you lick their asses out there,(busy bodies) but in the comfort of your scruffy and uninspiring surroundings you spit abominations about your fellow human beings that are just to live with who they are.

Primitive cowards.

You are cretin!

Fooolish ediot that thinks taking up filth makes him progressive!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

He does not know who he is engaging with.

He thinks he can dodge questions from me?

Emi, Sagamite?

I have my strawman-blocker permanently on because I intellectually shred moorons in a structured way and I will not let them beat round the bushes to break the beautiful structure.

His community college intellect is below my feet!

lol dude is still in college at 27 . . . i wont even bother to respond to him again. At that age i know what i had on my CV.

I thought i was interacting with someone with a brain . . .  grin Attending UBC and making noise. Olodo street walker

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari / Adams Oshiohmole Accused Of Hijacking INEC Adhoc List In Auchi, Edo State / Kogi 2019: Hoodlums Set SDP Secretariat In Lokoja On Fire, Reps Member Furious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.