Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16387 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Oya nao bring it on!!!

If you never of heard of tongue wobbly (a childish ebonic slang) and typos then I doubt you are anything younger than 40yrs old

Of course I have heard of it. It is the street language of community college hoodrats and the language used for lectures in such schools, not UBC. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Abeg, wetin be "proper"? Is that suppose to be pauper?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you want us to believe you attend UBC! grin grin grin grin grin

I told you I will clear that up today, didn't I? grin grin grin grin

Ode,now you pointed what is funny about it?Connective english words to decipher statements and shut up,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Of course I have heard of it. It is the street language of community college hoodrats and the language used for lectures in such schools, not UBC. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here we go again with this cat thinking he is better than people in community colleges!!!

I'll rather be a free hood rat than a brain washed self denying rich kid wannabe

atleast the hood rats with proper mind can make better of himself!!! Someone in self denial, is gone forever!!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 2:32am On Jun 28, 2011
I wonder why some people are campaigning for pedophiles on this thread,are the pedophiles campaigning for rights?Why are people in order to justify their bigotry,create a problem that don't exist,the rate these bigots are quick to point at incest and pedophilia,one would think that these two groups are campaigning for rights Or am i missing something here.
Btw,why are people discussing about morals here,we are poor in the midst of abundance and people are talking about morals,if morals involves stealing your country dry,then i guess we have it,lets face the truth, if we actually have good morals,then we won't even need this aid,so we can as well stop this moral shit.
If we expect the british to support g'ay discrimination,on what basis do we expect her to fight against racism?I wonder why some people are campaigning for pedophiles on this thread,are the pedophiles campaigning for rights?Why are people in order to justify their bigotry,create a problem that don't exist,the rate these bigots are quick to point at incest and pedophilia,one would think that these two groups are campaigning for rights Or am i missing something here.
Btw,why are people discussing about morals here,we are poor in the midst of abundance and people are talking about morals,if morals involves stealing your country dry,then i guess we have it,lets face the truth, if we actually have good morals,then we won't even need this aid,so we can as well stop this moral shit.
If we expect the british to support g'ay discrimination,on what basis do we expect her to fight against racism?
Why was the FOI difficult to pass,while the g'ay law was easily made? Doesn't it show why we are still backwards,making bigotry a priority,rather than things that really matters.I wonder why some people are campaigning for pedophiles on this thread,are the pedophiles campaigning for rights?Why are people in order to justify their bigotry,create a problem that don't exist,the rate these bigots are quick to point at incest and pedophilia,one would think that these two groups are campaigning for rights Or am i missing something here.
If we expect the british to support g'ay discrimination,on what basis do we expect her to fight against racism?I wonder why some people are campaigning for pedophiles on this thread,are the pedophiles campaigning for rights?Why are people in order to justify their bigotry,create a problem that don't exist,the rate these bigots are quick to point at incest and pedophilia,one would think that these two groups are campaigning for rights Or am i missing something here.
If we expect the british to support g'ay discrimination,on what basis do we expect her to fight against racism?
Why was the FOI difficult to pass,while the g'ay law was easily made? Doesn't it show why we are still backwards,making bigotry a priority,rather than things that really matters.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:03am On Jun 28, 2011
Yeah, though I understand the reference to pedophilia and Inbreeding, as a defense/rebuttal to pro-homosexuality arguments, I never really understood how/why people based their arguments solely off just those two.

Inbreeding, for instance, is to counter the 'consenting adult' argument that pro-homosexuality people make.

Then, pedophilia is to often times to express the moral and/or disgust component and to sometimes highlight and counter the 'genetic' or 'born this way' argument.

On another note though, I just love how people so generously vomit out the word 'bigot'. I guess we are all at liberty to use it. .
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 3:21am On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Yeah, though I understand the reference to pedophilia and Inbreeding, as a defense/rebuttal to pro-homosexuality arguments, I never really understood how/why people based their arguments solely off just those two.

Inbreeding, for instance, is to counter the 'consenting adult' argument that pro-homosexuality people make.

Then, pedophilia is to often times to express the moral and/or disgust component and to sometimes highlight and counter the 'genetic' or 'born this way' argument.

On another note though, I just love how people so generously vomit out the word 'bigot'. I guess we are all at liberty to use it. .

What's there to counter when both are not even related?

On another note though, bigots are intolerant people just like the anti G/ay homophobes in this thread, so what's your point?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:29am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile, you were doing such a good job handling yourself in this topic, don't start playing dumb now.

Inbreeding argument is just to counter the 'consenting adult' argument. What don't you understand?
'Bigot' is very much a bigoted way of calling someone/anyone 'intolerant'. What don't you understand?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:38am On Jun 28, 2011
By the way, the 'what don't you understand?' is simply rhetoric. Don't take it seriously.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 3:48am On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Eko Ile, you were doing such a good job handling yourself in this topic, don't start playing dumb now.

Inbreeding argument is just to counter the 'consenting adult' argument. What don't you understand?

'Bigot' is very much a bigoted way of calling someone/anyone 'intolerant'. What don't you understand?

Again, why counter with different and unrelated points?

And bigot  as universally know and defined in the dictionary is what you call intolerant people , not your own personal interpretation.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:54am On Jun 28, 2011
'Consenting Adults' is a different and unrelated point, really? Pray tell how, if pro-homosexuality people also use this point, rather frequently if you ask me?
Again, I'll state it simply, using the word 'bigot' to call someone else 'intolerant' shows your own bigotry. Do you understand that? It's not hard. The word 'bigot' is an offense-driven word. Any reasonable person would know that.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 3:56am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

On another note though, bigots are intolerant people just like the anti G/ay homophobes in this thread, so what's your point?

That is not my question,my question is whether they are campaigning for rights, no? Then why bring them into the arguement,britain and other g'ay tolerant countries didn't notice until g'ays started campaigning,obviously the g'ays brought out strong points that convinced them,just like america didn't notice,until martin luther king jnr and others that started the black campaign, brought out strong points,that made the racist america to repent.
If tomorrow those two groups starts campaigning and bring out strong points enough to convnice the people, then may be the practice will be legalized,but all these incest and pedophile thing is just for cheap arguement sake,right now, it's not an issue as they are not campaigning for their rights,so all this "what of if," is irrelevant .
Eko Ile:

That is not my question,my question is whether they are campaigning for rights, no? Then why bring them into the arguement,britain and other g'ay tolerant countries didn't notice until g'ays started campaigning,obviously the g'ays brought out strong points that convinced them,just like america didn't notice,until martin luther king jnr and others that started the black campaign, brought out strong points,that made the racist america to repent.
If tomorrow those two groups starts campaigning and bring out strong points enough to convnice the people, then may be the practice will be legalized,but all these incest and pedophile thing is just for cheap arguement sake,right now, it's not an issue as they are not campaigning for their rights,so all this "what of if," is irrelevant .
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 4:04am On Jun 28, 2011
@Eko Ile
That post is meant for chinenye and not you.My mistake.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 4:08am On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

'Consenting Adults' is a different and unrelated point, really? Pray tell how, if pro-homosexuality people also use this point, rather frequently if you ask me?
Again, I'll state it simply, using the word 'bigot' to call someone else 'intolerant' shows your own bigotry. Do you understand that? It's not hard. The word 'bigot' is an offense-driven word. Any reasonable person would know that.

Again, both acts are different and the society treats them as such. You are on your own with your own personally manufactured interpretation.

Bigot as defined in the dictionary is what you call intolerant people. Period. I'm not interested in your own personal take and understanding.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 4:08am On Jun 28, 2011
vicenzo:

@Eko Ile
That post is meant for chinenye and not you.My mistake.

I figured.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 4:09am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Again, both acts are different and the society treats them as such. You are on your own with your own personally manufactured interpretation.

In.cest is not universally illegal by the way.

Bigot as defined in the dictionary is what you call intolerant people. Period. I'm not interested in your own personal take and understanding.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 4:11am On Jun 28, 2011
Vicenzo, I understand what you were saying, and my post wasn't about that. It was in reference to this.

vicenzo:

the rate these bigots are quick to point at Inbreeding and pedophilia
. . which I agree with; the rate at which those who oppose homosexuality refer to incest and pedophilia. I noticed that as well, and that is what my initial post was referencing. I wasn't really replying you. I was just piggy-backing off the above quote.

My mistake though. I guess I should have made that clearer.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 4:22am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile, I thought, with the way you handled yourself here, that you would understand my simple post, but I guess not. Now I have to take the time to explain, more than may actually be necessary.

1. Inbreeding and Homosexuality are certain and most definitely not the same thing. The concepts are not related. They are not even similar. That I understand.
2. But the similarity or non-synonymy of the two is not my point. That is not what I am talking about at all.
3. What I am talking about is the argument of 'consenting adults'.
4. Where you fail at, Eko Ile, is your assumption that I am equating Inbreeding and Homosexuality as synonymous, when I am in fact not.
5. I am only talking about the argument of 'consenting adults'.
6. In fact, I know you are not blind. You must have noticed where I stated the below:

ChinenyeN:

I never really understood how/why people based their arguments solely off just those two.

6. -cont- meaning that it doesn't make sense to use Inbreeding as one's argument, as if it satisfies your defense.
7. Inbreeding and homosexuality are not the same thing, but that doesn't void out the 'consenting adult' argument.

Now, do you understand that?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 4:27am On Jun 28, 2011
1. The word 'bigot', is a offense-driven and often times emotionally-backed word that personalizes any and everything it is referenced to. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

2. The word 'bigot' is not a word you say, just to make a point. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

3. The word 'bigot' is an intensifier. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

4. The word 'bigot' is only applicable when someone finds something disagreeable or intolerable. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

5. The word 'bigot' essentially is, in all sense of the word, a bigoted way of calling someone 'intolerant'.

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 4:34am On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Eko Ile, I thought, with the way you handled yourself here, that you would understand my simple post, but I guess not. Now I have to take the time to explain, more than may actually be necessary.

1. Inbreeding and Homosexuality are certain and most definitely not the same thing. The concepts are not related. They are not even similar. That I understand.
2. But the similarity or non-synonymy of the two is not my point. That is not what I am talking about at all.
3. What I am talking about is the argument of 'consenting adults'.
4. Where you fail at, Eko Ile, is your assumption that I am equating Inbreeding and Homosexuality as synonymous, when I am in fact not.
5. I am only talking about the argument of 'consenting adults'.
6. In fact, I know you are not blind. You must have noticed where I stated the below:

6. -cont- meaning that it doesn't make sense to use Inbreeding as one's argument, as if it satisfies your defense.
7. Inbreeding and homosexuality are not the same thing, but that doesn't void out the 'consenting adult' argument.

But in.cest is not universally illegal and the in.cest folks are not demanding any kind of rights and privileges like G/ay folks so where is the connection?

In.cest shouldn't have been part of this argument, but when cornered, losers go for straws,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 4:36am On Jun 28, 2011
You are not getting the point. This is not about illegalities, or rights, or privileges. That is not what I am talking about. Instead, I am talking about the argument of 'consenting adults'. How many times must I repeat that simple statement until you understand? Must I act as if I invented grammar itself, before you get a clue of the simple point I am making?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 4:39am On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

1. The word 'bigot', is a offense-driven and often times emotionally-backed word that personalizes any and everything it is referenced to. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

2. The word 'bigot' is not a word you say, just to make a point. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

3. The word 'bigot' is an intensifier. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

4. The word 'bigot' is only applicable when someone finds something disagreeable or intolerable. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

5. The word 'bigot' is, in all sense of the word, a bigoted way of calling someone 'intolerant'. This should not at all be difficult to understand.

Why are you doing this to yourself? These are your own personal thoughts about the word and it's has nothing to do with usage and definition. Ra.pist is offensive too, but that's what you call people when they violation.

This is getting redundant and pointless,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 4:46am On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

You are not getting the point. This is not about illegalities, or rights, or privileges. That is not what I am talking about. Instead, I am talking about the argument of 'consenting adults'. How many times must I repeat that simple statement until you understand? Must I act as if I invented grammar itself, before you get a clue of the simple point I am making?

I get your point, but in.cest is not always about consenting adults, most of the time it's about fathers having sex with their own kids.

Dad Guilty of Impregnating Daughters to Create 'Pure' Family

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-pure-family,0,7321770.story

Father impregnates 12-year-old daughter

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20100611258714

Father Impregnates 16-Year-Old Daughter

http://allafrica.com/stories/201106020934.html

Father jailed for impregnating daughter, 11

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=006c63ea-10c4-4376-a6d3-5774a0a39b10&k=31811

Father Impregnates Daughters 19 Time

http://www.bootsandsabers.com/index.php/weblog/permalink/father_impregnates_daughters_19_times/

Dad Impregnated Daughter 4 Times, Killied Babys

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=113270
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 4:54am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

This is getting redundant and pointless
You're right. It is. I make a very simple statement. You go off on a different point, not the same point I'm making. I explain the already very simple statement. You continue on your different point, not the same point I've been making. I repeat my simple explanation of an already very simple statement. Yet, you continue talking about something else. You are right. This is getting redundant and pointless, especially since you want to continue harping on a separate point from what I am actually and have actually been discussing since I initially posted in this topic. Until you understand that; until you understand that you and I are not talking about the same thing, then there is no way we will ever get off this redundant round-about.

Or better yet, considering myself. I find such a thing tiresome. So if you choose to continue talking about something other than what I am here discussing, then the end result is simple. We just won't discuss, period. It still boggles me how people on NL don't understand a simple straight-forward statement.

Eko Ile:

I get your point, but in.cest is not always about consenting adults, most of the time it's about fathers Being Intimate with their own kids.
No. You don't get my point, because if you get my point, then we would be discussing about my point, and you would not be making so many unfounded attempts to drive on a separate issue/point altogether. Honestly, my simple point/statement shouldn't pose this much difficult for discussion.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 5:00am On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

You're right. It is. I make a very simple statement. You go off on a different point, not the same point I'm making. I explain the already very simple statement. You continue on your different point, not the same point I've been making. I repeat my simple explanation of an already very simple statement. Yet, you continue talking about something else. You are right. This is getting redundant and pointless, especially since you want to continue harping on a separate point from what I am actually and have actually been discussing since I initially posted in this topic. Until you understand that; until you understand that you and I are not talking about the same thing, we will continue on this redundant round-about.

Or better yet, considering myself, I find such a thing tiresome. If you choose to continue talking about something other than what I am here discussing, then the end result is simple. We just won't discuss, period. It still boggles me how people on NL don't understand a simple straight-forward statement.
No. You don't get my point, because if you get my point, then we would be discussing about my point, and you would not be making so many unfounded attempts to drive on a separate issue/point altogether. Honestly, my simple point/statement shouldn't pose this much difficult for discussion.

Was it not your point that the in.cest angle was well applied?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:05am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Was it not your point that the in.cest angle was well applied?
No. That was never my point. In fact, let me quote myself once more.

ChinenyeN:

I never really understood how/why people based their arguments solely off just those two.
Just in case this is beyond your understanding, I will make an attempt to further explain. It makes no sense to me for someone to think that their argument/defense is sufficient when they mention Inbreeding.

Simply put, the Inbreeding angle being well-applied was never my point. Instead, it was quite the contrary.

Do you understand now? You grossly misinterpreted a very simple statement, and that has cost us, what could in fact have been, a nice discussion.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 5:11am On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

No. That was never my point. In fact, let me quote myself once more.
Just in case this is beyond your understanding, I will make an attempt to further explain. It makes no sense to me for someone to think that their argument/defense is sufficient when they mention Inbreeding.

Simply put, the Inbreeding angle being well-applied was never my point. Instead, it was quite the contrary.

Do you understand now? You grossly misinterpreted a very simple statement, and that has cost us, what could in fact have been, a nice discussion.

Maybe it's the way you right, it's extremely hard to understand your posts, no wonder you had to apologize to Vicenzo for the same thing.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:19am On Jun 28, 2011
Is it that my posts are too simple? Because one thing I know is that they are not at all complex. If anything, it seems that people are fond of assuming that there is more than what I write in black and white, as you clearly showed in misinterpreting a very simple statement regarding my stance on the use of Inbreeding as an argument. The thing with Vicenzo has nothing to do with misinterpretation, but everything to do with me not specifying the foundation of my initial post. I did not specify the angle I was coming from, so he took it to mean that I was replying his post directly. It was a mistake on my part, which I took full responsibility for, by quoting the actual statement I was referencing.

Now, can you honestly sit here and tell my that my posts are complex? (a serious question, meant for you or anyone really to answer)
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by SEFAGO(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Is it that my posts are too simple? Because one thing I know is that they are not at all complex. If anything, it seems that people are fond of assuming that there is more than what I write in black and white, as you clearly showed in misinterpreting a very simple statement regarding my stance on the use of Inbreeding as an argument. The thing with Vicenzo has nothing to do with misinterpretation, but everything to do with me not specifying the foundation of my initial post. I did not specify the angle I was coming from, so he took it to mean that I was replying his post directly. It was a mistake on my part, which I take full responsibility for.

Can you honestly sit here and tell my that my posts are complex? (a serious question, meant for you to answer)

I do agree that your posts are badly written, and you are having some problems conveying your point. No personal attack but just the truth. Hmmlet me see if this is what you are trying to say:

1. That the inbreeding/incest and pedophilia argument is not based on a literary comparison between Homosexuality but a more specific one with respect to particular argument; the fact that pro-gay people argue that homos have the right to do what they want based on the fact that it is between consenting adults. However homphobes argue that not all acts between consenting adults are allowed by law and therefore this argument is null (Polygamy, incest, Pedophilia). I do have problems with this but would not care to elaborate because its really not worth it.
2. You however think its silly to lay the bulk of ones argument on these two cases (incest/pedophilia and polygamy) when there are other reasons why homosexuality is a problem

I agree with you though about point 2., if thats you stance, that is why I spent all weekend playing tetris. It was more intellectually stimulating. You should pick it up too. Fun Game.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 5:36am On Jun 28, 2011
I guess I'll have to go back and reconsider how I can simply my writing and make it more straight-forward, if it isn't already. Anyway, point 2 was my stance.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2011
@Chinenye.
I now undestand your post.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2011
@Chinenye.
I now understand your post.@Chinenye.
I now understand your post.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Again, why counter with different and unrelated points?

And bigot  as universally know and defined in the dictionary is what you call intolerant people , not your own personal interpretation.

Poofter, they are very related.

To understand, you need to have a brain (not like yours or vicenzo's) to constructively separate the stages, i.e. the desire and the act.

The desire to fancy a pre-se-xual maturity child or someone of the same se-x are both deviant desires.

The acting on this desire is the only time the poofter deviants have an (and sickly enjoy their) upper hand because they can claim consent.

But their unnatural desire is related to a paedophile's or even a bestial's desire, which are sick, deviant and perverted desires. If they can claim they are "born that way", then paedophiles and bestials can also claim the same. They are all perverts!

Dictionary definition of perverts:

1. to affect with perversion.
2. to lead astray morally.
3. to turn away from the right course.
4. to lead into mental error or false judgment.
5. to turn to an improper use; misapply.
6. to misconstrue or misinterpret, especially deliberately; distort: to pervert someone's statement.
7. to bring to a less excellent state; vitiate; debase.
8. (Pathology) to change to what is unnatural or abnormal.
9. to convert or persuade to a religious belief regarded as false or wrong.

Honestly, a fine, intelligent and superior argument cannot be challenged nor beaten.  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

Why Is Lagos Center Of Excellence / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK / Babachir Lawal: Disband Sagay’s Committee For Giving SGF Clean Bill – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.