Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16349 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by werter1: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
imagine
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
Even in the uk itself homophobia against homosexuals is ever present so i find it laughable that these brits want to force their decadent lifestyle on us grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Guyman02: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ghadafi refused their aid in building the sophisticated infrastructure that the British are bombing back to stone age and Nigeria and other African countries blessed with resources are wallowing in poverty.
Just like Julius Malema (ANC youth leader) said recently 'Democracy and freedom without control over natural resources is lame'. We dont need their lifestyle; because if you attempt for here you go hia wien!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Koolking(m): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2011
Arrant stupidity! If compromising homophobia [compromising our stance on homosexuality] is the condition attached to the aids, then we don't need the aids. To hell with their aids.

Virtues are not traded in Africa.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by udezue(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ikengawo:

im sorry but any country taking AID should be ashamed of it's self, and to top it off any country giving AID has the right to chose where to send the AID to. If africans can't wake up to human rights in their country Britian waking them up is much called for.

I usually dont agree with most of your views but this 1 is on point bro.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by udezue(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2011
Why ppl feel the need to persecute others for being only who they are amazes me.

Africa is so behind in many aspects, economically, politically, acceptance, tolerance, education, technology, etc.

While the rest of the world is moving forward we are busy turning the clock backwards.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Amhatu(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2011
David Cameron should take care of Britain, his country is in poverty.

This warmonger thug needs to start using his brain properly.

Note: the article from growmymoney.co.uk ( " A third of Britons 'will retire below poverty line' in 2011 " )

Link : http://www.growmymoney.co.uk/pensions/2011/03/30/a-third-of-britons-will-retire-below-poverty-line-in-2011
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Onlytruth(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2011
Africans are mostly anti-homosexuals based on religious grounds.
Most African traditional religions are against homosexuality, and Christian and Muslim religions are against it.

I wonder why some people on this earth are eager to go against every known religious beliefs.

Are we no longer free to practice our religion because of so called aid?

This issue could be the point of division between Africa and the West, 'cos Africans no go gree for dis one.

The Brits should leave this issue and move on.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
Onlytruth:

Most African traditional religions are against homosexuality, and Christian and Muslim religions are against it.

I wonder why some people on this earth are eager to go against every known religious beliefs.

This issue could be the point of division between Africa and the West, 'cos Africans no go gree for dis one.

These people want modern british hegemony imposed on Africans;hiding under freedom of demcraZy to canvass their evil agendas.The fact remains that homosexuality is not part of Africa culture. it's hard for Homosexuality patients to disclose their status due to stigmatization.No matter how hard the whites try on this particular issue,it's never going to be accepted in the ''dark continent''.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2011
vladimiros:

personally

i think many africans are getting it wrong with man-lover people,

me i am open. but we seem to have twisted religion in a way to hate that in some countries they are killed

God does not hate the sinner, her hates the sin.

this is what we should understand

Which countries have you heard they are killed for being homosexuals (sinner)? Especially what African country?

Onlytruth:

It has been made clear of recent according to faggotism-propagandist that people's religious rights are below gay rights. There has been consistent attacks on religious rights by the UK governments of recent.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

least you allow Satan to blind fold you and become like they which GOD struck stricken in the time past.

Who is He that blind fold you to the truth least you gave yourself to evil?

Before God in Heaven!They homosexuals shall devour thier own flesh in going into destruction.

I condemned David Cameron's speech in its entirety and just like the Arab Spring took them by surprise without the  firing of one wedtern imperialist guns, so also God shall repay Britain- for she has turn Gods favour into abuse- using AID to advance the coursd of evil!

With comments like these, tell how true freedom will spread to the nations who are truly deserving freedom and democracy? -God be my witness.

Who created g/ays and L.esb.ians? No be God? And if you do believe in God and his Omnipotent powers and presence, do you really think God didn't know some of his creations are going to turn man-lover when he was creating them? or is it just that you lowly NL loudmouth sabi more than God?

What ever you say about g.ays and lesb.ians folks or what ever condemnation you heap on them is an affront to the same God.

The real sinners are people like you committing sins, hating and discriminating in the name of God.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Who created g/ays and L.esb.ians? No be God? And if you do believe in God and his Omnipotent powers and presence, do you really think God didn't know some of his creations are going to turn man-lover when he was creating them? or is it just that you lowly NL loudmouth sabi more than God?

What ever you say about g.ays and lesb.ians folks or what ever condemnation you heap on them is an affront to the same God.

The real sinners are people like you committing sins, hating and discriminating in the name of God.
Abeg stop abusing God ! If He had wanted homosexuality for man,He would have created Tom as a companion to Adam instead of Eve.God wanted continuity of life even science supported multiplication of species.So what natural phenomena support homosexuality ? None !
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by stagger: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2011

All a di girls go tell di world dat I am wicked in bed
Bad, mad, and a wicked inna
All a di girls go tell di world dat I am wicked in bed
Wicked, bad and mad inna bed
I am bad, mad and wicked inna bed
Wicked, bad and mad inna bed
Inna fi mi bed mi don’t waan Alfred
Don’t waan Tony mi don’t waan Ted
Mi nah promote maamaman, all maamaman fi dead
BAM BAM!!! Lick a shot inna a maamaman head

Verse 4
Inna fi mi bed mi don’t waan Alfred
Don’t waan Tony mi don’t waan Ted
Mi nah promote maamaman, all maamaman fi dead
BAM BAM!!! Lick a shot inna a maamaman head

Dat was Shabba Ranks and he just got my thoughts.

I walk around the streets, and I see all those sweet hips, those lips those boobs, everywhere.

Then along comes s stupid batty boy to do what? angry

We should put shots in their heads!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

And it is not God that made paedophiles?

Was it Boy George that made them?

So they should not be condemning paedophiles because God made them?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by stagger: 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Thunder pepper dat your mouth you f****ing batty boy!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

And it is not God that made paedophiles?

Was it Boy George that made them?

So they should not be condemning paedophiles because God made them?

I don't get your point, kindly re- phrase.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abeg stop abusing God ! If He had wanted homosexuality for man,He would have created Tom as a companion to Adam instead of Eve.God wanted continuity of life even science supported multiplication of species.So what natural phenomena support homosexuality ? None !

Speak for your bigoted self, not for God.

What's next? You don climb mountain to parlay with God and hin don brief you how and why he created us all?

Some of you sure know how to sound like elementary school kids.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by stagger: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

What's next? You don climb mountain to parlay with God and hin don brief you how and why he created us all?

Idiot! have you ever read the bible? Do you even need a bible to know a pencil fits into a sharpener and not a pencil to pencil or sharpener to sharpener.

Bloody maaamaman!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

I don't get your point, kindly re- phrase.

You said homosexuals should not be condemned because God made them, so I asked you if paedophiles should not be condemned because God made them, or you should prove God did not make them.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

Which countries have you heard they are killed for being homosexuals (sinner)? Especially what African country?

It has been made clear of recent according to faggotism-propagandist that people's religious rights are below man-lover rights. There has been consistent attacks on religious rights by the UK governments of recent.

What difference does it makes?

The anti G/ay laws are on your books and many of them prescribed the death sentence including the barbaric act of stoning people to death in your own country.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

What difference does it makes?

The anti G/ay laws are on your books and many of them prescribed the death sentence including the barbaric act of stoning people to death in your own country.

You don't understand what difference it makes?

Let me help you. Answer these questions:

Does the anti-faggotism laws on the books punish the sin or the sinner?

Do people get put to death for being gay or for conducting an homosexual act? Do they just take people off the streets and kill them for looking Gay?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

You said homosexuals should not be condemned because God made them, so I asked you if paedophiles should not be condemned because God made them, or you should prove God did not make them.

Thanks for the clarification.

Unfortunately for you, your take is nothing but a misguided cases of apples and oranges and if I might add, lack of understanding and definition of pedophilia

Pedophilia = an adult who is sexually attracted to children which is wrong and against the law even within the heterosexual community.

Try again.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

There's no point arguing with you.Take it or leave it,Nigerians will not accept homosexuality.I can speak for yorubas and hausas on this issue.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Thanks for the clarification.

Unfortunately for you, your take is nothing but a misguided cases of apples and oranges and if I might add, lack of understanding and definition of pedophilia

Pedophilia = an adult who is sexually attracted to children which is wrong and against the law even within the heterosexual community.

Try again.

It is not a misguided case, it is a misguided argument.

If you say "you can't condemn them because God created them", then all cases of whom "God created" are valid cases.

You need to be more robust in the assertions you use for your argument.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

You don't understand what difference it makes?

Let me help you. Answer these questions:

Does the anti-faggotism laws on the books punish the sin or the sinner?

Do people get put to death for being man-lover or for conducting an Same-sex act? Do they just take people off the streets and kill them for looking man-lover?

Again,

What different does it make? You have the laws on your books to stone people to death because of their s.exual lifestyle?

Mine is, feel free to peddle your ignorant, bigoted and anti g/ay beliefs as much as you want which I have nothing against, but don't hide under God and religion like a coward.

I still don't know why another man's bedroom activities is of any concern of yours, you're boiling and getting bent out of shape at the hip for your own jollies it seems.

Nearly all the bible thumbing anti g/ay folks end up being g/ay themselves, this we see everyday.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

It is not a misguided case, it is a misguided argument.

If you say "you can't condemn them because God created them", then all cases of whom "God created" are valid cases.

You need to be more robust in the assertions you use for your argument.

And you need to be more logical, rational and sane with your argument.

Your pedophile angle was bogus, G/ay acts and and pedophilia have 2 different definitions. Having sex with a minor is wrong and it doesn't matter what gender is involved? Many women are in jail for having sex with little boys, it's against the law across the board.

We are talking about g'ays and l'esbians.

Again, pick a different like of argument and leave the pedophilia thing alone.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Again,

What different does it make? You have the laws on your book to stone people to death because of their intimate lifestyle?

Mine is, feel free to peddle your ignorant, bigoted and anti g/ay beliefs as much as you want which I have nothing against, but don't hide under God and religion like a coward.

I still don't know why another man's bedroom activities is of any concern of yours, you're boiling and getting bent out of shape at the hip for your own jollies it seems.

Again we come back to intellectual "arguments".

If someone says "God does not hate the sinner, her hates the sin", then the person should realise that all penalties against faggotism is based on act, not actor, so it is in line with their God.

I am happy also for people to be free to peddle their ignorant, follow-follow and no-questions asked pro-man-lover propaganda but do not bring it mainstream or try to force it on others.

The whole moral decadent pro-man-lover legalisation activities have been insidious activities of the minority through stealth and bully tactics.

If people keep it in their bedrooms, it will not be my business but when you start talking about infusing it in my life, it is my BIG business.

Eko Ile:

Nearly all the bible thumbing anti g/ay folks end up being g/ay themselves, this we see everyday.  

I will let you get away with this.

Never make such silly, unsubstantiated statement again. When you are debating with Sagamite, you don't make such a statement you can't back up.

You need to be more intellectual in your assertions.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

And you need to be more logical, rational and sane with your argument.

Your craddle-robber angle was bogus, G/ay acts and and pedophilia have 2 different definitions. Being Intimate with a minor is wrong and it doesn't matter what gender is involved? Many women are in jail for Being Intimate with little boys, it's against the law across the board.

We are talking about g'ays and l'esbians.

Again, pick a different like of argument and leave the pedophilia thing alone.

Me? grin grin grin grin grin

You will never have my logic, sanity and rationality in your lifetime.

You made a silly assertion: faggo-ts should not be condemned because they are made by God.

I gave you an example of something made by God THAT SHOULD BE CONDEMNED!

Hence it is a weak logic and stewpidly irrational to state because they are made by God they can not be condemned.

You need to be much stronger with your arguments or else I will rubbish it.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Musiwa42: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
David Cameron never made such statement, this is propaganda by nigeria media against britain.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

Me? grin grin grin grin grin

You will never have my logic, sanity and rationality in your lifetime.

You made a silly assertion: man-loving-men should not be condemned because they are made by God.

I gave you an example of something made by God THAT SHOULD BE CONDEMNED

Hence it is a weak logic and stewpidly irrational to state because they are made by God they can not be condemned.

You need to be much stronger with your arguments or else I will rubbish it.

You are right about that. Who in their right mind go share your warped understanding and definition of Pedophilia and equationit with G/ay acts? That was rfeally re.tarded.

Again, you and your inability to read and comprehend, I clearly stated and even repeated that you are free to display your bigotry as much as you want, but you can not hide under God like a coward since God created you and your lifestyle and G/ay folks and their lifestyle.

Condemning people based on their s/exual orientation is simply ignorant.

Btw, your example was dum.b and silly.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by OAM4J: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
mu hehehe Am loffing this thread now and the new improved Sagamite. (cos i have not seen the word morooooon/ cretinnn/retarrrddd) grin

Sagamite vs Eko Ile = interesting (even though I know who will be the clear winner) grin

Please continue. Am not locking or cleaning anything on this thread until you are both done. grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

You are right about that. Who in their right mind go share your warped understanding and definition of Pedophilia and equationit with G/ay acts? That was rfeally re.tarded.

Again, you and your inability to read and comprehend, I clearly stated and even repeated that you are free to display your bigotry as much as you want, but you can not hide under God like a coward since God created you and your lifestyle and G/ay folks and their lifestyle.

Condemning people based on their s/exual orientation is simply ignorant.

Btw, your example was dum.b and silly.

You are a mooron!

The argument was not even about comparison of faggotism to paedophilia . . . . . . . . yet!

The argument was still about your mooronic logic.

Lesson: When you see me on a thread, MAKE SENSE, otherwise I will cut and dice you.

This is what you said:

Eko Ile:

A mooronic argument that states you cannot condemn people's act because they are made by God. And I gave you example of how people created by God can be condemned.

Stop reasoning from your arse and you will have a chance to be gently slaughtered.

You continue with this line and I will gravely slaaaaughter you.

Whatever the case, you will still be slaughtered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group / Doyin Okupe Debunks Rumours That He Has Defected To The PDP. / It's Conjecture To Claim That Tinubu Won The Election- Barr Kenneth Okonkwo(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.