Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16408 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
OAM4J:

mu hehehe Am loffing this thread now and the new improved Sagamite. (cos i have not seen the word morooooon/ cretinnn/retarrrddd) grin

Sagamite vs Eko Ile = interesting (even though I know who will be the clear winner) grin

Please continue. Am not locking or cleaning anything on this thread until you are both done. grin

You haven't studied me well, mate. grin grin grin

I give people a chance if they seem redeemable.

But if they continue with their stewpidity despite subtle corrections and want to play "I no go carry last", I will deal with them. grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Lucifa2015: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
Make una bend over, una Master don give instruction, Batty Bwoys! grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
They have a right to develop terms and conditions for their aid, but we also have the right to tell them to shove their aid up their arse if there is still space for it after what they put there. We will go to China instead and give preference to Chinese firms on local contracts.

If they want to use economics to force us into moral decadence, we will use economics to defend ourselves and allow a new power to overtake theirs. Simples!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2011
And this economics should be done collectively.

Because the UK is not using pro-faggotism as terms for aid in Nigeria does not mean we should be giving their local companies preference for contracts whilst they are using that stick for Uganda where they need no contracts.

You set that policy for ANY country and we fight you COLLECTIVELY. Otherwise they will break you down one by one.

You implement that fcking policy ones in ANY country and British firms will be at a disadvantage in all countries for 5 years without any chance of reverse.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EzeUche1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
Lucifa2015:

Make una bend over, una Master don give instruction, Batty Bwoys! grin

I dey laugh o! grin

Boom bye bye!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2011

The argument was not even about comparison of faggotism to paedophilia

Is this dude for real? So how did pedophilia got into the argument? You mean you brought it up just for the heck of it? Are you on drugs?

It's very cowardly to lie and deny your own and puerile comparison and understanding of the word pedophilia.  

The argument was still about your mooronic logic.

No,  it's about your own ignorance and bigotry.

Lesson: When you see me on a thread, MAKE SENSE, otherwise I will cut and dice you.

Somebody don told you wrong, stop smoking ganja for your own good. These NL loudmouths be killing me I swear.

This is what you said:

A mooronic argument that states you cannot condemn people's act because they are made by God. And I gave you example of how people created by God can be condemned.

It beats me why you keep blaming me for your inability to read and comprehend.

Condemning people because of their s.exual orientation is wrong and ignorant which obviously you are including the fact that you are a raging homophob. .

Stop reasoning from your arse and you will have a chance to be gently slaughtered.

Sounds like reasoning with my a/ss against you beats your reasoning with your logical brains a million times, lol @ pedophilia and G/ay analogy,  what a joke.

You continue with this line and I will gravely slaaaaughter you.

Whatever the case, you will still be slaughtered.

That was really a dum.b statement, from the silly rubbish you've been peddling, you obviously can not pluck a freeking duck

Dude, hold yourself, you got me mixed up with your generic NL wanfangoes,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Is this dude for real? So how did pedophilia got into the argument? You mean you brought it up just for the hech of it?

It's very cowardly to lie and deny your own and puerile comparison and understanding of the word pedophilia.  

No,  it's about your own ignorance and bigotry.

Somebody don told you wrong, stop smoking ganja for your own good. These NL loudmouths be killing me I swear.

It beats me why you keep blaming me for your inability to read and comprehend on me.

Condemning people because of their s.exual orientation is wrong and ignorant which obviously you are including the fact that you are a raging homophob. .

Sounds like reasoning with my a/ss against you beats your reasoning with your logical brains a million times, lol @ pedophilia and G/ay analogy,  what a joke.

That was really a dum.b statement, from the silly rubbish you've been peddling, you obviously can not pluck a freeking duck

Dude, hold yourself, you got me mixed up with your generic NL wanfangoes,

You are a cretin!

You are still struggling to comprehend?

You have cement for brains?

I would have given you an analogy, but at such a dumb level of comprehension I fear I will just make it more complex. So let me stick to the basics.

Your defence for homosexuality is that they should not be condemned because they were created by God. So according to your mooronic assertion, being created by God is grounds for being accepted irrespective of whatever. So I gave you example of people created by God that need to be condemned.

I still don't expect you to get it because you are a cretin. Show this to your teachers or psychologists and let them explain it to you.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite link=topic=697645.msg8585091#msg8585091 date=1308948605]

You are a cretin!

lmao, Based on your dum.b assertions in this thread, that sounds way way better that what ever you are.

You are still struggling to comprehend?

Sounds like you just looked in the mirror

You have cement for brains?

The way you've been rationalizing and flipping G/ay with Pedophilia, obviously, you brain is afflicted with what you just described. Dude, do you even read the dum.b stuff you post for your own sanity?  lmao.

I would have given you an analogy, but at such a dumb level of comprehension I fear I will just make it more complex. So let me stick to the basics.

I beg don't give me another analogy, you're still struggling with the pedophilia rubbish, no need to trouble your meager brains abeg.

Your defence for homosexuality is that they should not be condemned because they were created by God. So according to your mooronic assertion, being created by God is grounds for being accepted irrespective of whatever. So I gave you example of people created by God that need to be condemned.

lol. Why are you still cluelessly displaying your inability to read and comprehend? I made 2 points in this thread and your flawed sense of comprehension keeps betraying you.

I quoted a poster who used God to make a point against G/ay people by stating that the same God he's using to castigate G/ay people created the same G/ay people.

If you can not tell me that they are not created by God (Which I know you are incapable of doing) then shut your mouth and find something better to cry about.

All you've been able to do so far in this thread is display your ignorance, inability to read and comprehend and grossed out sense of reasoning.

Olodo Pedophilia,

What a joker, lmao
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

lmao, Based on your dum.b assertions in this thread, that sounds way way better that what ever you are.

Sounds like you just looked in the mirror

The way you've been rationalizing and flipping G/ay with Pedophilia, obviously, you brain is afflicted with what you just described. Dude, do you even read the dum.b stuff you post for your own sanity?  lmao.

I beg don't give me another analogy, you're still struggling with the pedophilia rubbish, no need to trouble your meager brains abeg.
lol. Why are you still cluelessly displaying your inability to read and comprehend? I made 2 points in this thread and your flawed sense of comprehension keeps betraying you.

I quoted a poster who used God to make a point against G/ay people by stating that the same God he's using to castigate G/ay people created the same G/ay people.

If you can not tell me that they are not created by God (Which I know you are incapable of doing) then shut your mouth and find something better to cry about.

All you've been able to do so far in this thread is display your ignorance, inability to read and comprehend and grossed out sense of reasoning.

Olodo Pedophilia,

What a joker, lmao

You are a dumb cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir!"

God making them is not grounds not to condemn them except to an AIDS infested brain like yours. Foool! grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a dumb cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir!"

God making them is not grounds not to condemn them except to an AIDS infested brain like yours. Foool!  grin

Na repetition remain, I guess you ran out of flawed, bigoted and ignorant rubbish to spew.

Now you're sounding freeking pathetic,

I can't believe in this day and age, we have flawed and messed up leaders of tomorrow (Not like I think you are capable of leading anything) spewing ignorance, bigotry and peddling barbaric behavior the rest of the world is trying to get rid of.

It's really a shame.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Na repetition remain, I guess you ran out of flawed, bigoted and ignorant rubbish to spew.

Now you're sounding freeking pathetic,

I can't believe in this day and age, we have flawed and messed up leaders of tomorrow (Not like I think you are capable of leading anything) spewing ignorance, bigotry and peddling barbaric behavior the rest of the world is trying to get rid of.

It's really a shame.

You are a dumb cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir!"

I will stick with the point until you get it, I am not someone you can strawman by changing topics.

When you get that it is dumb to say because God made you faggo-ts, then you cannot be condemned, then we will move to other points where you will be intellectually flogged.

When you debate with me, MAKE SENSE! Fooool!  grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a dumb cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir!"

I will stick with the point until you get it, I am not someone you can strawman by changing topics.

When you get that it is dumb to say because God made you faggo-ts, then you cannot be condemned, then we will move to other points where you will be intellectually flogged.

When you debate with me, MAKE SENSE! Fooool!

That's one thing you are yet to do apart from stressing and claiming your anti G'ay, ignorance and bigotry credentials.

What clueless and grown a/ss man conflicts G/ay with Pedophilia? Only a dum.b a/ss ignorant fool like yourself of course,

Suxs to be you

NL is sure fool of jokers for real,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

That's one thing you are yet to do apart from stressing and claiming your anti G'ay, ignorance and bigotry credentials.

What clueless and grown a/ss man conflicts G/ay with Pedophilia? Only a dum.b a/ss ignorant fool like yourself of course, 

Suxs to be you

NL is sure fool of jokers for real,

You are a cretin!

Say "Yes, Sir!"

No one confused faggotism with paedophilia. You are further showing your failed education that is hindering your comprehension and making you come to that conclusion based on what has been said on this thread. Foool!  grin

Your "I no wan carry last" agidi will not get you anywhere except the slaughter house! cool
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
It's funny how some people will condem homosexuallity using christian belief introduced by a white man to africa,don't give me the crap about the church existing in egypt before the white man became christians,for all we know,christainity was introduced into most african communities by the whites,atleast i am sure about igboland,societies always change,people that are flexible survives the change,while bigots get swept out of the surface of the earth by the wind of change.
  Not long ago our ancestors fought against the white man's religion and education,people like okonkwo in things fall apart refused to bend and was swept off by the wind of change,i wonder what our ancestors will be saying in their graves,we have abandoned our gods for the god of the white man,any one who refuses to take the white man's education and religion and take the ways of our ancestors is looked upon as an evil man,how can you guys say our tradition forbids man-loving-men,which tradition? The one you abandoned for the white ways? Every where in igboland has turned to a white man's shrine,people worship him in the form of Mary statue(madonna),they respect and honor his priests,a seating governor in igboland became unpopular,but his fate was sealed when he beated the white man's  priest,Amadioha,Ojukwu,Ifejioku,Ngene,Ogwugwu,Odoh,kamalu,igwekala,etc,are dying of thirst,when was the last time you visited them,since you so much like your ancestor's tradition,they have been termed evil,no one wants to serve them again,while the white man's shrine is flooded with cattle,goat,money,etc,and you wonder why all is not well.Ever heard of a tradition without religion? Ever heard of religion without gods? Ever heard of gods without people who worship it.So i ask again,which african tradition is against homosexuality?,the one you observe every sunday?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
Sagamite:

No one confused faggotism with paedophilia.

I know you ignored the question the first and second time, but I'll ask again.

How did pedophilia got into this argument?

First you spew your ignorant rubbish like an illiterate, now you're lying and acting dum.b and clueless like a coward by claiming ignorance.

You are indeed a piece of work,

What's wrong with this lying agbaya sef? lmao
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

There's no point arguing with you.Take it or leave it,[b]Nigerians will not accept homosexuality.[/b]I can speak for yorubas and hausas on this issue.

Are you for real? Abeg kill that noise.

Is it even possible to refuse what you already have?

Do you really think homosexuality started with the white man? Worry about your own bedroom and let others worry about theirs.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

I know you ignored the question the first and second time, but I'll ask again.

How did pedophilia got into this argument?

First you spew your ignorant rubbish like an illiterate, now you're lying and acting dum.b and clueless like a coward by claiming ignorance.

You are indeed a piece of work,

What's wrong with this lying agbaya sef? lmao

You are a cretin!

How many times will someone explain something to you?

Fooool! Product of a failed education.

Eko Ile:

Are you for real? Abeg kill that noise.

Is it even possible to refuse what you already have?

Do you really think homosexuality started with the white man? Worry about your own bedroom and let others worry about theirs.

Foool, where did you see him say it started with white man!

Cretin, your comprehension is really that fcked?  grin

Bloody batty boy!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 1:37am On Jun 25, 2011
The hausaman can't even remember the name of the gods of his ancestors,he has been brainwashed,he now kill his fellow africans in the name of the god of the arabs,yet he screams about his tradition,which tradition? The arab tradition?
  Yoruba nation "torn apart" between the god of the whites and the god of the arabs,how many of them still remembers the ancient ways?Yet they all scream tradition!
  The igbo is more churtous than pope,yet they scream tradition,how many of them still offer animal sacrifices to the gods of they fathers,when the word "dibia" is  now synonymous to satan.

If you want to be a homophobe please don't hesistate,bigotry is not new,but please don't hide behind  african tradition, because you have long abondoned the ancient ways,the least you can do is to respect our forefathers and let them be,and don't hide behind christianity or islam,for such practices are alien to our ancestors,and the gods knew they fought hard  with their lives to keep those two cultures out of our land,just hide behind your bigotry and defend yourself.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by udezue(m): 1:44am On Jun 25, 2011
GBAM @ Vicenzo
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 1:49am On Jun 25, 2011
vicenzo:

The hausaman can't even remember the name of the gods of his ancestors,he has been brainwashed,he now kill his fellow africans in the name of the god of the arabs,yet he screams about his tradition,which tradition? The arab tradition?
  Yoruba nation "torn apart" between the god of the whites and the god of the arabs,how many of them still remembers the ancient ways?Yet they all scream tradition!
  The igbo is more churtous than pope,yet they scream tradition,how many of them still offer animal sacrifices to the gods of they fathers,when the word "dibia" is  now synonymous to satan.

If you want to be a homophobe please don't hesistate,bigotry is not new,but please don't hide behind  african tradition, because you have long abondoned the ancient ways,the least you can do is to respect our forefathers and let them be,and don't hide behind christianity or islam,for such practices are alien to our ancestors,and the gods knew they fought hard  with their lives to keep those two cultures out of our land,just hide behind your bigotry and defend yourself.

What a dumb post!

1) Tradition is fundamentally different from religion. Even though there might be overlaps, they are still 2 different things. The most infiltrated tradition, the Hausa, is still very different from Arab tradition. Talkless of Yoruba and Igbo.

2) Lets for a few dumb seconds assume tradition is the same thing as religion, the old tradition (local) and the new tradition (religion from West or Arab) still CLEARLY repels and condemns faggotism! So whatever the case, homosexuality is still condemned by most traditions.

Dumb post!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by udezue(m): 1:57am On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite is very gay. LOL
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 2:01am On Jun 25, 2011
udezue:

Sagamite is very man-lover. LOL

Shut up gay-got!

Don't be supporting dumb posts!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 3:39am On Jun 25, 2011
You are a cretin!

I guess trolling is your default state of mind.

How many times will someone explain something to you?

You did not, you were busy lying and playing dumb like a sissy coward. Be a man and stand by your dum.b statements.

This is very unbecoming, don't spew what you can not support. Grown a/ss lying man.

Fooool! Product of a failed education.

lmao @ this Pedophilia = G/ay. You must have looked in the mirror again. Agbaya olodo

Foool, where did you see him say it started with white man!

And I uttered that where?

Obviously, this agbaya don't know the difference between a statement and a question. Must you always display your inability to read and comprehend?

You just dey disgrace yourself for every level sha.

Agbaya, olodo ni e. Try adult education for your own good.

And I used to think this agbaya get common sense, you just another off the shelf petty and ignorant bigot.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 3:43am On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

What a dumb post!

1) Tradition is fundamentally different from religion. Even though there might be overlaps, they are still 2 different things. The most infiltrated tradition, the Hausa, is still very different from Arab tradition. Talkless of Yoruba and Igbo.

2) Lets for a few dumb seconds assume tradition is the same thing as religion, the old tradition (local) and the new tradition (religion from West or Arab) still CLEARLY repels and condemns faggotism! So whatever the case, homosexuality is still condemned by most traditions.

Dumb post!

Stop trolling, the bobo just schooled you and packed your lunch too. lol

You are prob G.ay too. Grown a/ss man like you losing sleep about what another man is doing in the corner of his room dey suspect.

Na ya type dey molest little boys. Awon edie long oshi buruku
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:46am On Jun 25, 2011
I'm not for homosexuality, but I definitely support Vicenzo's posts, content and delivery. Those posts should have been the posts to end this ridiculous topic/discussion.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 4:06am On Jun 25, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I'm not for homosexuality, but I definitely support Vicenzo's posts, content and delivery. Those posts should have been the posts to end this ridiculous topic/discussion.

Explain why you support it and how tradition and religion are the same thing.

Eko Ile:

I guess trolling is your default state of mind.

You did not, you were busy lying and playing dumb like a sissy coward. Be a man and stand by your dum.b statements.

This is very unbecoming, don't spew what you can not support. Grown a/ss lying man.

lmao @ this Pedophilia = G/ay. You must have looked in the mirror again. Agbaya olodo
And I uttered that where?

Obviously, this agbaya don't know the difference between a statement and a question. Must you always display your inability to read and comprehend?

You just dey disgrace yourself for every level sha.

Agbaya, olodo ni e. Try adult education for your own good.

And I used to think this agbaya get common sense, you just another off the shelf petty and ignorant bigot.

Eko Ile:

Stop trolling, the bobo just schooled you and packed your lunch too. lol

You are prob G.ay too. Grown a/ss man like you losing sleep about what another man is doing in the corner of his room dey suspect.

Na ya type dey molest little boys. Awon edie long oshi buruku

You surely appear now to be a disturbed cretin!

Whatever disease that is being passed up you rectum when it is being bastardised is surely one that is affecting your brain. grin

Cretin without comprehension claiming he asked a question. A question that states someone made an assertion? Foooool, you think it is Sagamite you can bullshyt? grin grin grin grin grin

Where did he mention white man before you asked him if he thinks white men started homosexuality?

Dumbo, I told you that you will get bashed! grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 4:21am On Jun 25, 2011

Cretin without comprehension claiming he asked a question. A question that states someone made an assertion? Foooool, you think it is Sagamite you can bullshyt? 

So, a question is a statement in your olodo world. Is it even possible for a question to imply an assertion? You are even worse than I though. Why are you shaming yourself?

Dumbo, I told you that you will get bashed!

The only thing your bashing is your faulty and negligent brain. How do you justify equating G.ay with Pe/dophilia to start with.?

Start thinking about adult education like I suggested.

Do you go to bed with man-lover people and little boys on your mind?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 4:30am On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

So, a question is a statement in your olodo world. Is it even possible for a question to imply an assertion?  You are even worse than I though. Why are you shaming yourself?

You are a cretin!

Why ask him the question? What has the question got to do with what he said?

Why didn't you ask if he did not know Amala was an Ibadan traditional food and not a Yola one?

Where did I say a question implies an assertion in what you bolded? Is your comprehension that poor? There was no "comprehensive" in the name of your high school? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fooool!

Eko Ile:

The only thing your bashing is your faulty and negligent brain. How do you justify equating G.ay with Pe/dophilia to start with.?

Start thinking about adult education like I suggested.

Do you go to bed with man-lover people and little boys on your mind?

Shut up, gay-got with infested brain.

We don't like homos in Africa. DIE if it pains you and your fellow cupboard faggos!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by pleep(m): 4:31am On Jun 25, 2011
I see this as a beautiful metaphor of the relationship between Europe and Africa. First they suduced him with religion, Then they anally violated him through colonization. Now they are finishing on his face!

Anyway whatever. Any country that take foreign aids deserves to be treated like a binch.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 4:44am On Jun 25, 2011

There was no "comprehensive" in the name of MY high school?

FIXED. Especially for failing to teach you the difference between G/ay and Pe/dophilia.

Like I said, I used to think you have common sense, but you are just another NL generic troll.

Ode olodo agbaya grinning all over the place like sdum.b clown
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 4:52am On Jun 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

FIXED. Especially for failing to teach you the difference between G/ay and Pe/dophilia.

Like I said, I used to think you have common sense, but you are just another NL generic troll.

Ode olodo agbaya grinning all over the place like sdum.b clown

Cretin, that was the second comprehension problem you have that I have already highlighted.

So you see that you are a mooron? cheesy Do you see that you are a product of a failed education? grin

Bloody batty boy!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You want us to legalise your faggotism in Naija? You dey craze! Anuofia! grin grin grin grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 4:57am On Jun 25, 2011
Sagamite:

Cretin, that was the second comprehension problem you have that I have already highlighted.

So you see that you are a mooron? cheesy Do you see that you are a product of a failed education? grin

Bloody batty boy!!! grin grin grin grin grin

You want us to legalise your faggotism in Naija? You dey craze! Anuofia! grin grin grin grin

Glad I reduced you to the same redundant rubbish and clownish grin. See ya life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19)

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? / Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba / Presidency Denies Ordering The Probe Of Emir Sanusi And Prof. Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.