Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16377 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

davidylan and sagamite think they are straight men bu here they are butt kissing each other!!!!!

The truth is any intelligent person who read all you guys have said will frown at them !!!

PLEASE SHOW THE THREAD TO YOUR PROF IN SCHOOL AND I MEAN A PHILOSOPHY OR LAW PROF

HEAR THEM OUT SINCE I'M SUPPOSE TO BE IN COMMUNITY COLLEGE AND MY PROFS AREN'T AS SMART AS YOU OR YOURS!!!

You are a cretin!

Answer my flipping questions. you claimed laws are not made based on morals in the West, right?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EgbeNak: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Edie Long type closet G'ay/ They hate and spew ho.mophobia to feel at ease with their own demons.

That explains it. Thanks
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

Question answered since post #439? Have you nothing else but regurgitating the same nonsense over and over again?  grin You need a butt plug to function too?

You must have written your answers with invisible ink.

Assuming you agreed that they are not the same, so why the statement below?

Quote from: davidylan on Yesterday at 11:45:33 PM

Read again . . . Does homosexuality not also involve intimate intercourse or does Inbreeding not also involve a certain level of intimate attraction?

If Inbreeding is to be demonised on the basis of medical incompatibility then why is homosexuality any different?

Where again am i equating the 2?

Obviously, they are the same to you and because of that, they should have the same legal implications and consequences.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

lol dude is still in college at 27 . . . i wont even bother to respond to him again. At that age i know what i had on my CV.

I thought i was interacting with someone with a brain . . .  grin Attending UBC and making noise. Olodo street walker

UBC ko, UAC ni.

UBC my arse.

All these foolish community college moorons that will come and claim what they like online.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by iragbijile: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

Olodo ppl go to jail for single charges more than multiple charges!! And you are in an ivy league uni? o ti suun owo ninor lol olodo!!!

The good thing is that he is as poor as the church rat.

Owo government that they give every ediota in basic science lo n suuun da nu

Apa oshi ni bobo davidylan yen, lati Nigeria, o wa n suuuun owo government America ruuuuuuuuuuun grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a mooron!

Are there Bigamy laws in Western books or not?

What is the foundation such laws are based on?

Is it not morality?

Answer the freaking questions!

THE LAWS HAVE BEEN THERE DURING THE DAYS WHEN MORALITY DICTATED TO LAW

Those days were the days we saw no racist or sexist prosecuted instead the victims were forever victims of morality,

The laws are still there but guess what? the ultimate law of charter trumps anything bigamy laws has,

LAW IS LAW AND IT IS NOT DICTATED TO BY MORALITY!!!

The reason the LAWS are still there is because of the morals of the law makers and the reason no one has been jailed is because MORALS OF THE LAW MAKERS CAN NOT TRUMP CHARTER RIGHTS SIMPLE!!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2011
Sagamite:

He does not know who he is engaging with.

He thinks he can dodge questions from me?

Emi, Sagamite?

I have my strawman-blocker permanently on because I intellectually shred moorons in a structured way and I will not let them beat round the bushes to break the beautiful structure.

His community college intellect is below my feet!

Your problem is that you are good at exhibiting goofiness.And only foo-ls engage with foo-ls for so long.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

You must have written your answers with invisible ink.

Assuming you agreed that they are not the same, so why the statement below?

Actually i answered and included the word "NO" in block and inverted commas. You must have a problem.

You seem throroughly confused . . . your question was on pedophilia and homosexuality . . . the quote is on I'NCEST and homosexuality. Completely different scenarios.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2011
iragbijile:

The good thing is that he is as poor as the church rat.

Owo government that they give every ediota in basic science lo n suuun da nu

Apa oshi ni bobo davidylan yen, lati Nigeria, o wa n suuuun owo government America ruuuuuuuuuuun grin

considering the fact that i work as a senior fellow at America's largest chemical company . . . dude pls say something else. grin

E pain you say govt no give you free cash? cheesy pele dont cry. Mommy will soon give u breast milk. ma binu
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2011
0lumide:

THE LAWS HAVE BEEN THERE DURING THE DAYS WHEN MORALITY DICTATED TO LAW

Those days were the days we saw no racist or sexist prosecuted instead the victims were forever victims of morality,

The laws are still there but guess what? the ultimate law of charter trumps anything bigamy laws has,

LAW IS LAW AND IT IS NOT DICTATED TO BY MORALITY!!!

The reason the LAWS are still there is because of the morals of the law makers and the reason no one has been jailed is because MORALS OF THE LAW MAKERS CAN NOT TRUMP CHARTER RIGHTS SIMPLE!!!

You are a cretin!

So you finally admit that the West makes laws based on morality!

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! You thought you could dodge it?

WITH SAGAMITE?

ABI ORI E PE!

NOW tell me, if I go done to California and I marry 2 women without divorcing one and the police get a wind of it, will I not go to jail?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:32am On Jun 28, 2011
redsun:

Your problem is that you are good at exhibiting goofiness.And only foo-ls engage with foo-ls for so long.

You are a cretin!

Shut up!

A foool that said he can tell what someone is thinking from a single still picture.

Moooron!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EgbeNak: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

Actually i answered and included the word "NO" in block and inverted commas. You must have a problem.

You seem throroughly confused . . . your question was on pedophilia and homosexuality . . . the quote is on I'NCEST and homosexuality. Completely different scenarios.

@davdylan
Still here fighting the I'NCEST and paedophile's corner? I'd loathe to meet you in real life, don't think I'd be able to control my self.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

Mogbe!!! this dude got more skills than Houdini, slip and slide ain't got nothing on you, lmao

Your lying and deception skills is top notch.

We've been going back n forth about H/omos.exual and P.edophilia, now all of a sudden, it magically turned into In/cest. and no I meant I.ncest, oh no, I meant this and that. What a clown and a joker,

You are a con man too? How sad,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Obviously, they are the same to you and because of that, they should have the same legal implications and consequences.

dumb dumb dumb! how many times will i explain . . . again . . .

1. Pedophilia and homosexuality are NOT the same.

2. Its rank stupidity to claim that because i think both shld have the same legal implications then i imply that both are the same . . . NO THEY ARE NOT.

3. The only reason i bring pedophilia up is that both are issues of RIGHTS. If you insist on a right to marry a man (as a man) why then shld you deny my neighbour the right to marry his 14 yr old gf?

4. If your claim is that one is a crime, then i put it to you that at one point . . . both pedophilia and homosexuality were crimes according to US law.

5. If you say pedophilia is about non-consent with a minor then the question arises - who is a minor? the age at which that is set is ARBITRARY and changes based on which country or culture we are refering to at that point in time. Why cant a 14 yr old give her consent to marry?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2011
Olumide, ANSWER THE BLOODY QUESTION NOW!

I am going to intellectually slaughter you in a structured way.

TODAY, you will admit you do not go to UBC and state what Community College you go to. Bloody Liar!

Omugor!

Your intellect is below my feet!

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS NOW!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by iragbijile: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

considering the fact that i work as a senior fellow at America's largest chemical company . . . dude pls say something else.  grin

E pain you say govt no give you free cash?  cheesy pele dont cry. Mommy will soon give u bosom milk. ma binu

melomelo la fe ka l'eyin adipele, just impossible

e dey pain me because MBRS/RISE did not give me free cash? You are definitely full of yourself, to your own detriment.

Anyway, i still think you are a genius though. grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 12:36am On Jun 28, 2011
Does it make bigamy an immoral act because the man made law does not permit it?It is like saying polygamy is immoral in africa because oyinbo man is too busy,gayish and numb for women.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Mogbe!!! this dude got more skills than Houdini, slip and slide ain't got nothing on you, lmao

Your lying and deception skills is top notch.

We've been going back n forth about H/omos.exual and P.edophilia, no all of a sudden, it magically turned in to In/cest.

You are a con man too? lmao

Nah dude . . . calm down . . . stop bleating like the fool you are. Go back and read that quote you keep bringing up - Quote

Read again . . . Does homosexuality not also involve intimate intercourse or does Inbreeding not also involve a certain level of intimate attraction?

If Inbreeding is to be demonised on the basis of medical incompatibility then why is homosexuality any different?

The "inbreeding" there is I'NCEST (changed to inbreeding by NL's spambot). I was discussing I'NCEST there NOT pedophilia dude. You really shld pay more attention before you start acting like the adhd idiot you are.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EgbeNak: 12:38am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

2. Its rank stupidity to claim that because i think both shld have the same legal implications then i imply that both are the same . . . NO THEY ARE NOT.

3. The only reason i bring pedophilia up is that both are issues of RIGHTS. If you insist on a right to marry a man (as a man) why then shld you deny my neighbour the right to marry his 14 yr old gf?

4. If your claim is that one is a crime, then i put it to you that at one point . . . both pedophilia and homosexuality were crimes according to US law.

5. If you say pedophilia is about non-consent with a minor then the question arises - who is a minor? the age at which that is set is ARBITRARY and changes based on which country or culture we are refering to at that point in time. Why cant a 14 yr old give her consent to marry?

This guy openly justify's the rape of children and he's allowed to walk the street's of America?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 28, 2011
redsun:

[b]Does it make bigamy an immoral act because the man made law does not permit it?[/b]It is like saying polygamy is immoral in africa because oyinbo man is too busy,gayish and numb for women.

EXACTLY my point! Now what makes pedophilia wrong on that basis? Because the law says so? What is the appropriate age for a minor?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2011
Egbe Nak:

This guy openly justify's the violation of children and he's allowed to walk the street's of America?

changing the topic now we have been exposed for the inattentive little twit we really are eh? grin Let your foolishness sink in first before i address this nonsensical idiocy.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2011
Olumide, what do we look like?

Say UBC again.

I dare you.

I double dare you muthafcker.

Do we look like your male bitches?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCrDuGyZ6FA&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2011
Because paedophilia is against the innocent.The innocents have no shields,they have to be protected against perverts,PERIOD
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2011
redsun:

[b]Because paedophilia is against the innocent.[/b]The innocents have no shields,they have to be protected against perverts,PERIOD

and what is the definition of "innocent" according to the law?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

Nah dude . . . calm down . . . stop bleating like the fool you are. Go back and read that quote you keep bringing up - [color=#000099]Quote

The "inbreeding" there is I'NCEST (changed to inbreeding by NL's spambot). I was discussing I'NCEST there NOT pedophilia dude. You really shld pay more attention before you start acting like the adhd  you are.

Lawd have mercy,

Why the highlighted then?

Shouldn't you have just let it be if equating both was never your intention instead of spewing the highlighted?

Obviously, you ain't worth the effort, you go just basically deny and play Houdini all over again,

People like you are just too shady and dishonest to debate,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:44am On Jun 28, 2011
The bloody poofter, Olumide, don run!

Good decision!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 28, 2011
Olumide gone to cry into his mommy's soup? Stupid little fool . . . bleating here while relying on mommy for school fees at 27.  cheesy

Egbe Nak:

This guy openly justify's the violation of children and he's allowed to walk the street's of America?

Not only am i allowed to walk the streets of America, i'm allowed to live there, work there and earn my daily bread. What next?

Secondly, i do not for one second condone or defend pedophilia. . .  i rather bring it up as one example of the incoherence of the ga'y lobby. Homosexuality CANNOT be a simple issue of rights while you take away that of someone else simply because YOU feel it is wrong (while crying homophobia at those who think butt plugging is wrong!)
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2011
davidylan:

Olumide gone to cry into his mommy's soup? silly little fool . . . bleating here while relying on mommy for school fees at 27.  cheesy

His gone to cry like an effeminate biatch to his man!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2011
The innocents in this case are children,the defenseless.If you do read your bible very well,you would have heard jesus said that it takes a child to enter the kingdonmof heaven.

Childhood is a state of purity,a state of perfection and a state of molding.[

quote author=davidylan link=topic=697645.msg8603883#msg8603883 date=1309218147]
and what is the definition of "innocent" according to the law?
[quote][/quote]
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2011
What? Dude!! I de cook jor,  Make I no chow because some dumbo thinks I should keep talking to them!!!! You are lucky I feel too lazy to waka about today but here me go!!!

Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

So you finally admit that the West makes laws based on morality!

Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! You thought you could dodge it?

WITH SAGAMITE?

ABI ORI E PE!

NOW tell me, if I go done to California and I marry 2 women without divorcing one and the police get a wind of it, will I not go to jail?

No olodo your two women must agree to it!! If the women you are marrying agrees? the moral judges, can't legally touch you!!! It is their choice and the law doesn't punish you for a choice you made that affects no one,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Lawd have mercy,

Why the highlighted then?

Shouldn't you have just let it be if equating both was never your intention instead of spewing the highlighted?

Obviously, you ain't worth the effort, you go just basically deny and play Houdini all over again,

People like you are just too shady and dishonest to debate,

The only reason you are still confused is because you havent taken 2 mins to read the post i was responding to. Vincenzo tries to make s frankly silly comparison vis:

a. homosexuality is ok because it is simply a question of being attracted to same sex while i'ncest is wrong because it is a matter of sex.

BUT is vincenzo meaning to tell us that it is as black and white as he intends to paint it?

NO because homosexuality also involves SEX while in'cest quite clearly involves some form of attraction to the object too.

THAT was the argument . . . eko ile . . . it is clear you have comprehension problems. Where in that explanation does it say homosexuality and pedophilia are the same (where does it even mention pedophilia in the first place?)
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2011
redsun:

The innocents in this case are children,the defenseless.If you do read your bible very well,you would have heard jesus said that it takes a child to enter the kingdonmof heaven.

Childhood is a state of purity,a state of perfection and a state of molding.[

Where do you define "childhood" by the law? Where do you set the bar? 12, 14, 16, 18 or 21? and by what criteria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

Army Strength Beefed-up With 5,800 New Recruits, Says COAS / Veronica Abba Moro Is Dead / NAIRALAND MODERATORS: Please List The Mods You Dont Like And Why..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.