Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16921 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2011
Sigh! undecided this guy is beyond confused . . . ignorant would be too good a word to waste as well.

0lumide:

YES I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE TOTALLY UNCLOTHES CELEBRATING!!! AND THEY WEREN'T ARRESTED!!

Please read up on public indecency laws in the US.

0lumide:

YES THERE ARE unclothed ONLY BEACHES IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF ONE

that's because the government SPECIFICALLY designates those areas as such. You cannot simply walk into a public park and take off your clothes. You will be arrested and fined. TD. Jakes son is an example.

0lumide:

I won't further get on polygamy with you since you fail to see that[b] no polygamist has been jailed for being a polygamist here!!![/b]

Maybe in the UK. In the US . . . Warren Jeffs is presently in jail on bigamy charges.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

Sigh! undecided this guy is beyond confused . . . ignorant would be too good a word to waste as well.

Please read up on public indecency laws in the US.

that's because the government SPECIFICALLY designates those areas as such. You cannot simply walk into a public park and take off your clothes. You will be arrested and fined. TD. Jakes son is an example.

Maybe in the UK. In the US . . . Warren Jeffs is presently in jail on bigamy charges.

Y lie? He is not in jail!!

Jeffs gained international notoriety in May 2006 when he was placed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution on Utah state charges related to his alleged arrangement of illegal marriages between his adult male followers and underage girls. He was arrested in August 2006 in Nevada, and agreed to be taken to Utah for trial. In May and July 2007 the State of Arizona charged him with eight additional counts—including sexual conduct with minors and incest—in two separate cases.[6] His trial, which began early in September 2007 in St. George, Utah, lasted less than a month, and on September 25 the verdict was read declaring him guilty of two counts of rape as an accomplice.[7] On November 20, 2007 he was sentenced to imprisonment for 10 years to life and began serving his sentence at the Utah State Prison. Jeffs' conviction was reversed by Utah's Supreme Court on July 27, 2010 because of incorrect jury instructions.[8] He has since been extradited to Texas, where he will face charges of bigamy and sexual assault in connection with a raid on a West Texas ranch in 2008.[9]

And please liar, read very carefully the case against him has rape, forceful marriage etc,

Dude just go abeg!!! Leave me alone and stop lying
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

And please liar, read very carefully the case against him has violation, forceful marriage etc,

You are a cretin!

Are there no Bigamy laws in Western countries?

Do they recognise or allow second marriages?

What are the laws there for?

Are the laws not based on morals?

Is polygamy more disgusting than faggotism?

Fcking ediot!

Cretinous product of community college law school!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

And please liar, read very carefully the case against him has violation, forceful marriage etc,

You just don't know, bigots and and ignorant people's arguments and opinions is never anchored around facts and knowledge, because ignorance itself is defined as lack of knowledge and with lack of knowledge, anything goes.

And to make matters worse, trolling and lying goes hand in hand,
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

dude please, you're starting to embarrass yourself.  grin Seriously, google is your friend.

0lumide:

lol he has bigamy charges against him as well. In case please look up Tom Green as well . . . another high profile case that went before Utah supreme court.

It is true that Warren Jeffs is also charged with multiple other felonies . . . but he is charged with bigamy as well dude. READ CAREFULLY before bleating.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

You just don't know, bigots and and ignorant people's arguments and opinions is never anchored around facts and knowledge, because ignorance itself is defined as lack of knowledge and with lack of knowledge, anything goes.

And to make matters worse, trolling and lying goes hand in hand,

I'm sorry but i think you and olumide need to check your facts before the knee-jerk claims of "never anchored around facts and knowledge" . . .

Polygamist leader Jeffs faces January bigamy trial
Polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs, who calls himself a prophet, asked a judge on Wednesday to delay his bigamy trial so he can find a Texas lawyer.

Jeffs, 55, leads the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, also known as the FLDS. The charges -- bigamy and sexual assault -- stem from an alleged spiritual marriage to a 12-year-old girl.

Jeffs' Nevada-based attorney, Richard Wright, sought to delay the trial, which is to begin January 24. But Judge Barbara Walther denied that request, saying the church leader has long known about the charges in Texas and had plenty of time to seek counsel.

Please learn to research your facts first before accusing more intelligent people than you of "lack of knowledge".
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

I'm sorry but i think you and olumide need to check your facts before the knee-jerk claims of "never anchored around facts and knowledge" . . .

Polygamist leader Jeffs faces January bigamy trial
Polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs, who calls himself a prophet, asked a judge on Wednesday to delay his bigamy trial so he can find a Texas lawyer.

Jeffs, 55, leads the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, also known as the FLDS. The charges -- bigamy and intimate assault -- stem from an alleged spiritual marriage to a 12-year-old girl.

Jeffs' Nevada-based attorney, Richard Wright, sought to delay the trial, which is to begin January 24. But Judge Barbara Walther denied that request, saying the church leader has long known about the charges in Texas and had plenty of time to seek counsel.

Please learn to research your facts first before accusing more intelligent people than you of "lack of knowledge".

Slow your role, I was talking about you lying that Ho.mose.xual = Pe.dophilia . You are an ignorant and bigoted liar and on top, serious intellectually lazy Olodo.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Slow your role, I was talking about you lying that Ho.mose.xual = Pe.dophilia . You are an ignorant and bigoted liar and on top, serious intellectually lazy Olodo.

Go back and re-read my posts from first to last . . . at no point did i indicate this. Perhaps you're quite slow-witted which may explain your confusion . . . let me reiterate a few posts again . . .

Post #386 your "question" is another in the long line of senseless excuses for Same-sex behaviour.

Pedophilia does not necessarily have to be EXACTLY the same as homosexuality with regard to dictionary definition for both to be treated the same. Lets use one pertinent example here: heterosexual sex with a consenting friend is the same as heterosexual i'ncest with an EQUALLY CONSENTING ADULT, but one is a crime and the other is not - WHY?

Pedophilia - sex with a 15 yr old = crime

Homosexuality - sex with a same sex 20 yr old = civil right?

What happened to my CIVIL RIGHT to have consensual sex with a 15 yr old? Why is one morally wrong and the other morally right?

lol see the person calling the other "intellectually lazy". grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by PhysicsQED(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
Linking homophobia to foreign aid is dumb. Won't those non-heterosexual Africans that are being persecuted or oppressed also lose out on the benefit of the aid as well? If Cameron actually goes any further with this claim then he's just brainless.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

dude please, you're starting to embarrass yourself.  grin Seriously, google is your friend.

lol he has bigamy charges against him as well. In case please look up Tom Green as well . . . another high profile case that went before Utah supreme court.

It is true that Warren Jeffs is also charged with multiple other felonies . . . but he is charged with bigamy as well dude. READ CAREFULLY before bleating.

You forgot to mention he was found guilty on two counts of being accomplice to violation and not polygamy,  bigotry breeds lies anyways so I'm not suprised

On August 28, 2006 around 9 p.m. Pacific time, Jeffs was pulled over on Interstate 15 in Clark County, Nevada, by Nevada Highway Trooper Eddie Dutchover because Jeffs' red 2007 Cadillac Escalade's temporary license plates were not visible. One of Jeffs' wives, Naomi, and his brother, Isaac, were with him, and Jeffs had four computers, 16 cell phones, disguises (including three wigs and 12 pairs of sunglasses), and more than $55,000 in cash. His wife and brother were questioned and released.[39][40][41]

In a Nevada court hearing on August 31, 2006 Jeffs waived extradition and agreed to return to Utah[42] to face two first-degree felony charges of accomplice violation.[32] Each charge carries an indeterminate penalty of five years to life in prison. Arizona prosecutors were next in line to try Jeffs. He was held in the Washington County, Utah, jail pending an April 23, 2007 trial on two counts of violation as an accomplice for his role in arranging a 2002 marriage between a 14-year-old girl and her 19-year-old first cousin.[43]

Jeffs was believed to be leading his group from jail, and a Utah state board expressed dissatisfaction in dealing with Hildale police, believing that many members of the force had ties to Jeffs, and as such, did not cooperate.[44] In May and July 2007, he was indicted in Arizona on eight counts, including intimate conduct with a minor and Inbreeding.[6]

In the days leading up to the trial, Jeffs apparently suffered a nervous breakdown.[45] He refused food for a month, developed ulcers on his knees from kneeling in prayer to excess, attempted to hang himself, and afterwards repeatedly banged his head on the wall of his cell.

Jeffs' trial ran from September 11 to September 25, 2007. The trial was held in St. George, Utah with Judge James L. Shumate presiding. Jeffs was housed in Utah's Purgatory Correctional Facility in solitary confinement for the duration. At the culmination of the trial, on September 25, 2007 Jeffs was found guilty of two counts of being an accomplice to violation.[46] He was sentenced to prison for 10 years to life and began serving his sentence at the Utah State Prison.[47] On July 27, 2010 the Utah Supreme Court, citing deficient jury instructions, reversed Jeffs' convictions and ordered a new trial.[48] His accusor, Elissa Wall, wrote an autobiography on her experiences in the FLDS and with Warren Jeffs entitled Stolen Innocence.

Jeffs was also scheduled to be tried in Arizona.[49] Jeffs had entered a not guilty plea February 27, 2008, to sex charges stemming from the arranged marriages of three teenage girls to older men.[50] On June 9, 2010, a state judge, at the request of the prosecutor, dismissed all charges with prejudice (meaning that he cannot be retried on these allegations).[51]

What more lies do you have up your sleeves? bigot

And Idiot since you are linking Homosexulaity to pedophilia, IS JEFF A GAYY GUY? UUHHH? DUDE YOU REALLY CAN'T GET ANY LOWER CAN YOU?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

You forgot to mention he was found guilty on two counts of being accomplice to violation and not polygamy,  bigotry breeds lies anyways so I'm not suprised

What more lies do you have up your sleeves? bigot

And  since you are linking Homosexulaity to pedophilia, IS JEFF A GAYY GUY? UUHHH? DUDE YOU REALLY CAN'T GET ANY LOWER CAN YOU?

Note the dates pls. . .

Warren Jeffs returned to Texas to face[b] bigamy case[/b]
By TERRI LANGFORD
Copyright 2010 Houston Chronicle
[size=15pt]Dec. 1, 2010, 11:25PM[/size]

Polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs faced a Texas judge Wednesday more than two years after authorities discovered his followers married underage girls at an Eldorado ranch, prompting the removal of 438 children, the largest child custody case in U.S. history.
A wan Jeffs, 54, appeared before state District Judge Barbara Walther in San Angelo where he was arraigned on three charges involving two underage brides, unidentified girls who were 12 and 14 at the time of the alleged crimes.
He's accused of sexually assaulting one girl in 2005 and committing bigamy and aggravated intimate assault with the other girl in 2006.

Again . . . read properly before you bleat. The case was on discovery a few months ago. I'm sure you know you can only arraign someone on a charge if the person violates the law.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

And since you are linking Homosexulaity to pedophilia, IS JEFF A GAYY GUY? UUHHH? DUDE YOU REALLY CAN'T GET ANY LOWER CAN YOU?

Dumb fool making the same misleading claim as eko ile. I have NOT linked homosexuality to pedophilia . . . simply asked a question - if one is a regarded as a crime, why is the other a right?

Like i suscinctly put it earlier, pedophilia is a man-made law with an arbitrary age set based on the culture or moral law of the country in question. The US pegs adult age about 16 (i believe) . . . below that you will be charged with a felony of raping a minor. But in eastern europe, asia and the middle east . . it is perfectly ok to marry a 12 yr old. Is that pedophilia too?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

Go back and re-read my posts from first to last . . . at no point did i indicate this. Perhaps you're quite slow-witted which may explain your confusion . . . let me reiterate a few posts again . . .

Post #386 your "question" is another in the long line of senseless excuses for Same-sex behaviour.

Pedophilia does not necessarily have to be EXACTLY the same as homosexuality with regard to dictionary definition for both to be treated the same. Lets use one pertinent example here: heterosexual sex with a consenting friend is the same as heterosexual i'ncest with an EQUALLY CONSENTING ADULT, but one is a crime and the other is not - WHY?

Pedophilia - sex with a 15 yr old = crime

Homosexuality - sex with a same sex 20 yr old = civil right?

What happened to my CIVIL RIGHT to have consensual sex with a 15 yr old? Why is one morally wrong and the other morally right?

lol see the person calling the other "intellectually lazy".  grin

Now, your silly ramblings below says nothing about you admitting that Ho.mos.exual and Pedophilia have different meaning and interpretations.

Now lets see your definitions above . . . why are you struggling so hard to separate the two? Does homosexuality not also involve intimate intercourse or does Inbreeding not also involve a certain level of intimate attraction?

If Inbreeding is to be demonised on the basis of medical incompatibility then why is homosexuality any different?

I'm sorry but exactly where are you going with this mindless, out of point argument? It seems you're now simply arguing simply to save face.
Now lets tackle your "question":

1. Homosexuality does NOT necessarily have to be grammatically different from pedophilia (in terms of dictionary definition) to be wrong.

2. The argument from me has been quite simple - if you think homosexuality is a question of rights, why is pedophilia a crime in your eyes?

That is the issue! Not a question of dictionary definitions. Simple.

Makes zero sense. Whether pedophilia should be treated the same as homosexuality is not dependent on their dictionary meaning. Your personal opinion (which is what you have been pushing for the last couple of hrs) is irrelevant as well.

Simple question you have failed to answer - if pedophilia is a crime then why is homosexuality a civil right? It has nothing to do with their respective meanings. Pedophilia as i explained earlier IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT based on subjective definition of who a child is! The UN convention states a child is someone below the age of 18 . . . but this does not universally apply. 12 yr olds are allowed to marry in parts of eastern europe, asia or the middle east. Are those states guilty of permiting pedophilia

Show me where you agreed that H.omos.exual and P.edophi.lia [/b]are not the same after asking you to say [b]Yes O No

And if you still feel like going at it, the Yes or No offer is still available so pick one
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Now, your silly ramblings below says nothing about you admitting that Ho.mos.exual and Pedophilia have different meaning and interpretations.

Show me where you agreed that H.omos.exual and P.edophi.lia [/b]are not the same after asking you to say [b]Yes O No

And if you still feel like going at it, the Yes or No offer is still available so pick one

The problem here is your inability to comprehend complex reasoning. You dont need me to say "NO" in block, bold lettering with font size 28 to understand that is what i am implying. I already made clear if you bothered to read that post - both do not have the same dictionary meaning . . . while you have focused on the juvenile "does the dictionary define them the same", i am more focused on why you hypocrite consider one wrong and the other a right. Pedophilia and homosexuality as moral aversions existed long long before longman's dictionary was written. But sit there making your own law via dictionary . . .

Read that in my post you stupidly quoted without understanding . . .I'm sorry but exactly where are you going with this mindless, out of point argument? It seems you're now simply arguing simply to save face.
Now lets tackle your "question":
1. Homosexuality does NOT necessarily have to be grammatically different from pedophilia (in terms of dictionary definition) to be wrong.

2. The argument from me has been quite simple - if you think homosexuality is a question of rights, why is pedophilia a crime in your eyes?

That is the issue! Not a question of dictionary definitions. Simple.

many of you are too cerebrally limited to understand anything more complex than 2+2=4.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

Dumb fool making the same misleading claim as eko ile. I have NOT linked homosexuality to pedophilia . . . simply asked a question - if one is a regarded as a crime, why is the other a right?

Like i suscinctly put it earlier, pedophilia is a man-made law with an arbitrary age set based on the culture or moral law of the country in question. The US pegs adult age about 16 (i believe) . . . below that you will be charged with a felony of Desecrating a minor. But in eastern europe, asia and the middle east . . it is perfectly ok to marry a 12 yr old. Is that pedophilia too?

Quote from: davidylan on Yesterday at 08:08:27 PM
[b]Does homosexuality not also involve intimate intercourse or does Inbreeding not also involve a certain level of intimate attraction?

If Inbreeding is to be demonised on the basis of medical incompatibility then why is homosexuality any different?

I know what your comeback is going to be, but trust me, I'm ready for your comeback.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

The problem here is your inability to comprehend complex reasoning. You dont need me to say "NO" in block, bold lettering with font size 28 to understand that is what i am implying. I already made clear if you bothered to read that post - both do not have the same dictionary meaning . . . while you have focused on the juvenile "does the dictionary define them the same", i am more focused on why you hypocrite consider one wrong and the other a right. Pedophilia and homosexuality as moral aversions existed long long before longman's dictionary was written. But sit there making your own law via dictionary . . .

many of you are too cerebrally limited to understand anything more complex than 2+2=4.

Negroe please!!!!

You use words which defines something greater than your ignorant rants to define your stooopid talks,

Read your own posts again bigot and see if you never admitted pedophilia and homosexuality are same,

If you can't see that, you are obviously just as stoopid as your comrades in the homophobes' barrack!!!

davidylan:

Note the dates pls. . .

Warren Jeffs returned to Texas to face[b] bigamy case[/b]
By TERRI LANGFORD
Copyright 2010 Houston Chronicle
[size=15pt]Dec. 1, 2010, 11:25PM[/size]

Polygamist sect leader Warren Jeffs faced a Texas judge Wednesday more than two years after authorities discovered his followers married underage girls at an Eldorado ranch, prompting the removal of 438 children, the largest child custody case in U.S. history.
A wan Jeffs, 54, appeared before state District Judge Barbara Walther in San Angelo where he was arraigned on three charges involving two underage brides, unidentified girls who were 12 and 14 at the time of the alleged crimes.
He's accused of sexually assaulting one girl in 2005 and committing bigamy and aggravated intimate assault with the other girl in 2006.

Again . . . read properly before you bleat. The case was on discovery a few months ago. I'm sure you know you can only arraign someone on a charge if the person violates the law.

Where did it say he was jailed for bigamy? looks like you have comprehension issues fooooolllll!! He is being tried and the case isn't even decided yet olodo!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

This has nothing to do with me, this is about your own inability to say Yes or No to a basic question.

All your silly essays spells lack of knowledge, incompetency and intellectual dishonesty. Feel free to dance around as much as you want, the facts remains that you are still incapable of answering a basic question.

You really are worse than I thought.

Let me gibe you another opportunity. Yes Or No.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

I know what your comeback is going to be, but trust me, I'm ready for your comeback.

Again another puerile lack of of understanding from a member of our resident "intelligentsia" . . .

Read again . . . Does homosexuality not also involve intimate intercourse or does Inbreeding not also involve a certain level of intimate attraction?

I think this was in response to a post by vincenzo or Olumide trying to make the completely nonsensical distinction btw homosexuality and i'ncest. The claim was that homosexuality involves a level of attraction while i'ncest involves sex and thus wrong. Now that is completely brainless . . . in'cest ALSO INVOLVES a level of attraction no? Does homosexuality not involve intercourse too? Now where here do you think i am equating the 2?

To the next line . . . again based on the totally idiotic post from either of those 2 that a huge problem with i'ncest is the medical incompatibility while completely AVOIDING mentioning the medical problems that are directly linked to homosexuality.

Where again am i equating the 2?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

Negroe please!!!!

You use words which defines something greater than your ignorant rants to define your stooopid talks,

Read your own posts again bigot and see if you never admitted pedophilia and homosexuality are same,

If you can't see that, you are obviously just as stoopid as your comrades in the homophobes' barrack!!!

Talk about bold face lying? It's like he didn't type and post his own rubbish. This is insane.

Ignorance, bigotry and lying are indeed terrible combination.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

Negroe please!!!!

huh? Olumide is now trying to shift tack? I thought Warren Jeffs wasnt in jail neither was he arraigned on bigamy charges in a Texas court? Nigga pls make i see road.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

Again another puerile lack of of understanding from a member of our resident "intelligentsia" . . .

Read again . . . Does homosexuality not also involve intimate intercourse or does Inbreeding not also involve a certain level of intimate attraction?

I think this was in response to a post by vincenzo or Olumide trying to make the completely nonsensical distinction btw homosexuality and i'ncest. The claim was that homosexuality involves a level of attraction while i'ncest involves sex and thus wrong. Now that is completely brainless . . . in'cest ALSO INVOLVES a level of attraction no? Does homosexuality not involve intercourse too? Now where here do you think i am equating the 2?

To the next line . . . again based on the totally idiotic post from either of those 2 that a huge problem with i'ncest is the medical incompatibility while completely AVOIDING mentioning the medical problems that are directly linked to homosexuality.

Where again am i equating the 2?

Ok, let's cut through the chase.

Yes Or No.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

This has nothing to do with me, this is about your own inability to say Yes or No to a basic question.

All your silly essays spells lack of knowledge, incompetency and intellectual dishonesty. Feel free to dance around as much as you want, the facts remains that you are still incapable of answering a basic question.

You really are worse than I thought.

Let me gibe you another opportunity. Yes Or No.

grin grin grin Dumb dudes . . . i'm sure you all had problems with any question that required you to give more than a one word answer. Emi naa incompetent?  cheesy See this nincompoops who cannot carry a debate beyond yes or no answers.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

huh? Olumide is now trying to shift tack? I thought Warren Jeffs wasnt in jail neither was he arraigned on bigamy charges in a Texas court? Nigga pls make i see road.

Where did it say he was jailed for bigamy? looks like you have comprehension issues fooooolllll!! He is being tried and the case isn't even decided yet olodo!!

read my previous post again, answer is he jailed for bigamy? LIAR OLODO!! HAS HE BEEN JAILED FOR BIGAMY? NO THE CASE IS STILL BEING DEBATED!!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ok, let's cut through the chase.

Yes Or No.

My answer has been "NO" since but of course you need to see it in block letters before you comprehend. I already indicated CLEARLY above that pedophilia has to do with age which is not an issue with homosexuality . . .

so how you and olumide foolishly conclude that i think both are the same is just beyond comprehension.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

grin grin grin Dumb dudes . . . i'm sure you all had problems with any question that required you to give more than a one word answer. Emi naa incompetent?  cheesy See this nincompoops who cannot carry a debate beyond yes or no answers.

Mehn your you are a product of inbreeding!!!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

read my previous post again,  answer is he jailed for bigamy? LIAR OLODO!! HAS HE BEEN JAILED FOR BIGAMY? NO THE CASE IS STILL BEING DEBATED!!!

thou fool . . .  grin

1. Warren Jeffs is in jail

2. Warren Jeffs is charged with bigamy.

Should i post the article again and walk you thru word by word?  cheesy
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

Mehn your you are a product of inbreeding!!!

grin grin grin We thank God . . . i wouldnt change my parents for anything. Inbreeding or not. Ese . . . thank you for the love
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

thou fool . . .  grin

1. Warren Jeffs is in jail

2. Warren Jeffs is charged with bigamy.

Should i post the article again and walk you thru word by word?  cheesy

Mehn you are dumb!! H was jailed for assisting rappppeee!!!!!! that was before the bigamy trial which is not even decided yet!! OLODO RABATA!! WHO HAS COMPREHENSION ISSUES NOW?

PLEASE NOTE WHERE WHERE HE WAS JAILED FOR BIGAMY!!!! BIGOT, HYPOCRITE, OLODO, ALL IN ONE you be aloe vera?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
0lumide:

read my previous post again,  answer is he jailed for bigamy? LIAR OLODO!! HAS HE BEEN JAILED FOR BIGAMY? NO THE CASE IS STILL BEING DEBATED!!!

Ode ni man yi!  grin The case is still in court but he has been in JAIL . . . whether he has been SENTENCED on those charges is a different issue but he is CERTAINLY NOT answering to those charges from the comfort of his bedroom in Utah.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

Unfortunately for you, under the global and standard definition and meaning for both words, they all have the same definition and meaning.

What is yours? Do they have the same definitions and meaning? Yes or No?

Sounds like you are pleading the 5th. You saw your own grave and decided to stop implicating yourself.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by iragbijile: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
Polygamy is illegal in Utah although guidelines issued by the Utah attorney general state that bigamy laws '[size=18pt]have not been enforced against adult consenting polygamists' unless abuse, domestic violence or fraud are alleged.[/size]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1320680/Polygamist-dad-Sister-Wives-appears-Oprah-large-family.html#ixzz1QWIASFXn

Simply stated, Bigamy isnt that big of a deal.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
davidylan:

Ode ni man yi!  grin The case is still in court but he has been in JAIL . . . whether he has been SENTENCED on those charges is a different issue but he is CERTAINLY NOT answering to those charges from the comfort of his bedroom in Utah.

But not for what you lied about. See lying, deception and bait and switch.

Dude, you are trolling out of control.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19)

Youths From Jibrin's Constituency Protest At NASS, Call For His Prosecution / Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 / Again, DSS Denies Lawyers Access To Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.