Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16323 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I guess I'll have to go back and reconsider how I can simply my writing and make it more straight-forward, if it isn't already. Anyway, point 2 was my stance.

Now I got your point,

@ the poster up there. The dum.b and mushy brained rubbish you posted just sanctioned and justified the need to keep ignoring you worthless piece of sh.it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19)

PHOTOS- Okada Riders Protest In Lagos / Eid-El-Fitr: Police Deploy 3,200 Personnel In Imo As Tension Heightens / GRV Urges Supporters To Be Vigilant During Election Collation And Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.