Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16469 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2011
Oh alright. My mistake Sagamite.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. 2baba had multiple children from multiple women. Ryan Giggs is just one of the many patholigical liars and cheats in the footballing world. [s]The Pope was aware of clergymen beneath him who were molesting small boys for years and he did nothing.[/s]  Boycott these deviants before you start preaching preacher.

This is an utterly silly argument.

You need to educate yourself on the different between natural and unnatural.

Utter silly argument.

ogugua88:

And, as for not hearing of anyone being tortured or murdered in Nigeria, here you go:

Same-sex man granted asylum following 11 months detainment after his partner was killed by an angry mob when they learned about their relationship:
http://www.glapn.org/sodomylaws/world/nigeria/ninews014.htm

After her uncle discovered her with her girlfriend, Sarah was violated and threatened with mutilation of the Cores:
http://madikazemi..com/2010/11/action-alert-nigerian-lady-loving-lady-faces.html

And there are no laws protecting against this in Nigeria?

ogugua88:

Same-sex men targeted in Nigeria; some violated while in prison (WOW straight men Desecrating man-lover men):
http://www.glapn.org/sodomylaws/world/nigeria/ninews010.htm

And there is no sex.ual violation is Western jails?

ogugua88:

I can find more, but considering you're on NL, you have access to the internet and can look more up yourself.

Three questions:

1. When/how did you know you were heterosexual (if you are)?
2. According to your Holy Bible, thou shalt not kill. So, why are people killing and torturing people of homosexuality in the name of God?
3. Who is more sex-crazed? Two consenting adults trying to live lives in peace? Or the people Desecrating and mutilating their Cores, all in the name of "punishment" and "justice"?

Until you walk a day in their shows, do not talk against them. I know for a fact that they have it just as badly as African Americans did in the early to mid 1900s.

1. Being heterosexual is natural, we need to find out why people are poofs rather than being forced to accept them.

2. You really need to prove that homosexuals are rampantly being "killed" and "tortured" in the name of God in Nigeria, especially by Xtians.

3. The lame platitudes of 2 consenting adults is too weak. In the US and UK, two consenting adults are thrown in jail for wanting to be together.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:
This is an utterly silly argument.

You need to educate yourself on the different between natural and unnatural.

Utter silly argument.

What exactly are you saying then? That it's natural to sleep with your brother's wife? That having children by several women is normal? I thought we were still discussing Nigeria, where marriage must come before children? Another clear case of holy when it suits you.

You crossed out the most important one. The Pope was aware of clergymen Desecrating boys and he let it slide, yet people will continue to follow him.

I didn't ask if being heterosexual is natural. If you're going to answer, then answer the question I asked lol. When did you know you were a heterosexual? I can't believe that in order for my argument that Nigerians are tortured and killed in Nigeria to become valid to you, I have to find an abundance of cases. I hope you're okay.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:

3. The lame platitudes of 2 consenting adults is too weak. In the US, two consenting adults are thrown in jail for wanting to be together.

Don't even use america as a criteria for fairness and sanity.aAmerican society is just as crude and retarded in many aspects as africa as a result of brainwashed philosophies in the name of orgarnized religions,dogmatic and unreasonable moral codes that defies the test of time.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
ogugua88:

What exactly are you saying then? That it's natural to sleep with your brother's wife? That having children by several women is normal? I thought we were still discussing Nigeria, where marriage must come before children? Another clear case of holy when it suits you.

There is nothing unnatural in it.

There is a difference between unprincipled and unnatural.

Having children with multiple women or men is perfectly normal in the context of naturality. I really don't know what kind of question is that. How old are you?

ogugua88:

You crossed out the most important one. The Pope was aware of clergymen Desecrating boys and he let it slide, yet people will continue to follow him.

I crossed it out because it was wrong and indefensible. The Pope is a cretin!

ogugua88:

I didn't ask if being heterosexual is natural. If you're going to answer, then answer the question I asked lol. When did you know you were a heterosexual? I can't believe that in order for my argument that Nigerians are tortured and killed in Nigeria to become valid to you, I have to find an abundance of cases. I hope you're okay.

I have always been heterosexual since I started having intimate feeling.

Providing evidence of someone seeking asylum claiming victimisation is just not strong enough evidence in my view. Those of us that stay in Nigeria and have stayed there have hardly ever head of rampant hunting and killing of poofters in Nigeria, especially in the name of Jesus! Back up your claim.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

That you cannot hide behind our ancestor's views and traditions to project your bigotry since you have long abandoned the ancient gods for the white man god and the arab god.
 That you cannot hide behind christianity and islam either,since those religion are alien to our ancestors.
 That you should be man enough to hide behind your bigotry when projecting your message of hate.
But if I were "native doctor" or "traditional worshiper" who pays his rites to his traditional gods, and I am totally against same sex relationships. Would that still make me and ancestors bigots?
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:
There is nothing unnatural in it.

There is a difference between unprincipled and unnatural.

Having children with multiple women or men is perfectly normal in the context of naturality. I really don't know what kind of question is that. How old are you?

I crossed it out because it was wrong and indefensible. The Pope is a cretin!

I have always been heterosexual since I started having intimate feeling.

Providing evidence of someone seeking asylum claiming victimisation is just not strong enough evidence in my view. Those of us that stay in Nigeria and have stayed there have hardly ever head of rampant hunting and killing of poofters in Nigeria, especially in the name of Jesus! Back up your claim.

I asked the question because Nigerians are Bible-huggers. This topic isn't so much as to what is natural but of what is deemed normal by society. If people were more educated on the queer community, they would understand that natural really isn't the word to be using here.

It doesn't have to be rampant for it to exist. Did you choose heterosexuality then? Or did it choose you?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

But who determines what's normal and abnormal regarding G'ay relationships?
The same people who have been telling us that
genocide is evil
Beating one's wife is wrong
Child labour is criminal
Making love to one's daughter or sister (even if grown up and consensual) is abnormal

In other words, the society tell us that homosexuality is outside the line
There are always people who live on the fringe, pushing and testing the bounds of morality
They should either accept social norms or spend their time at Yaba
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

That you cannot hide behind christianity and islam either,since those religion are alien to our ancestors.

This statement is quite funny.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
ogugua88:

I asked the question because Nigerians are Bible-huggers. This topic isn't so much as to what is natural but of what is deemed normal by society. If people were more educated on the queer community, they would understand that natural really isn't the word to be using here.

It doesn't have to be rampant to mean that it happens. Did you choose heterosexuality then? Or did it choose you?

You are free to thump bible-huggers as long as you don't:

1) Claim the bible approves of homosexuality.

2) Insist religion has to change with time.

Your thumping of their arguments does not make your argument right though.

Definitely natural isn't the word to use for poofing.

It exist is not proof it is a norm and an excuse to justify the need poofter "rights" as you are advocating. It also exist where people have poofter "rights".

Heterosexual chose me!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:
You are free to thump bible-huggers as long as you don't:

1) Claim the bible approves of homosexuality.

2) Insist religion has to change with time.

Your thumping of their arguments does not make your argument right though.

Definitely natural isn't the word to use for poofing.

[size=16pt]Heterosexual chose me![/size]

Thank you. I rest my case.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2011
J12:

But if I were "native doctor" or "traditional worshiper" who pays his rites to his traditional gods, and I am totally against same sex relationships. Would that still make me and ancestors bigots?
smiley smiley smiley
Briiliant!
Afterall, people stilll worship Amadioha and Osun Osogbo
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:

You maintain your daft comparison.

It makes me laugh as well as infuriate me when man-lover people and their supporters try to gain credibility for their man-lover perversion by sticking their cause like a leech to civil rights causes. It is laughable and annoying.

If you live in the UK, you will notice that the man-lover rights campaigner, Peter Thatchell, will always make a reference to racism before "homophobia" (if the word is even legitimate) IN ALL HIS SPEECHES. That way he ensures that anybody that disagrees with him risk the tag of being labelled likely a racist. CHEAP PROPAGANDA!

Let me make it as clear as the finest pacific beaches to you why there is hardly any link between the two.

RACISM is discrimination based on SUPERIORITY.

ANTI-man-lover is "discrimination" based on MORALITY.
(note the quotation marks)

SUPERIORITY and MORALITY are two completely different context contrary to the brainwashing they give some of you in the pro-man-lover western world.

What next?

Paedophiles comparing their "discrimination" to the black cause?

You can put Racism, Sexism, Ageism, Ethnicism etc in the same context. These are natural!

But please, pretty please with a sugar on top, don't put faggotism in that category. It is in the ball park with In-cest, Buggery and Necrophilia, a morality deviancy induced existence. These are unnatural!
At least you are no longer using cretin and moorons,you have graduated to using daft,that is an improvement.
First they hide behind ancient ways and traditions which they have already abandoned for the whiteman's god and arab god,then they hide behind alien religions,now they are hiding behind morality and naturality,how pathetic,dude, you know you have failed the defend this your naturality claim before,i guess our morals are on the high side,thats why our country is in limbo,with everybody stealing it dry.
 Why not admit that the only reason you are against gays,is that you find the act disgusting,i will even agree with you on that,because i myself find it disgusting,i also find the use of red lipsticks by some women disgusting,but  how those whats disgusting affect our country's economy,how the hell did it take us ages to pass the FOI bill,while gay law was easily made.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2011
ogugua88:

Thank you. I rest my case.

Don't rest your case!

I knew where you were heading, I was just indulging.

You debate like a kid, no doubt, and your arguments are utterly jejune and sourced from impressionable rubbish arguments I have seen and most likely you have consumed with a young brain.

I was just waiting patiently for you to say "if you did not choose you sex, then poofs did not choose theirs and are as OK as you". The normal rubbish platitudes. I was plainly indulging you.

Here is the education:

Heterosexuality is natural, it is not a big deal if people are it. Poofterism, paedophilia, necrophilia are deviancies. And anyone claiming they are natural and on par with heterosexuality needs to revise their arguments.

Your "case" you are resting can get you a pass mark at your stage in school, but at higher stages, it is a weak argument.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

That you cannot hide behind our ancestor's views and traditions to project your bigotry since you have long abandoned the ancient gods for the white man god and the arab god.
  That you should be man enough to hide behind your bigotry when projecting your message of hate.
BTW Is it not instructive that both native and imported religions disapprove of homosexuality
Homosexuality is so repugnant and abnormal that mankind in its natural and sensible state abhor it
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

At least you are no longer using cretin and moorons,you have graduated to using daft,that is an improvement.
First they hide behind ancient ways and traditions which they have already abandoned for the whiteman's god and arab god,then they hide behind alien religions,now they are hiding behind morality and naturality,how pathetic,dude, you know you have failed the defend this your naturality claim before,i guess our morals are on the high side,thats why our country is in limbo,with everybody stealing it dry.
 Why not admit that the only reason you are against man-loving-men,is that you find the act disgusting,i will even agree with you on that,because i myself find it disgusting,i also find the use of red lipsticks by some women disgusting,but  how those whats disgusting affect our country's economy,how the hell did it take us ages to pass the FOI bill,while man-lover law was easily made.

For giving repetitive arguments that have been torn here, you really are an irreversible cretin!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2011
ogugua88:

2baba had multiple children from multiple women. Ryan Giggs is just one of the many patholigical liars and cheats in the footballing world. The Pope was aware of clergymen beneath him who were molesting small boys for years and he did nothing.  Boycott these deviants before you start preaching preacher.

Are these people requesting for special rights?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:

Don't rest your case!

You debate like a kid, no doubt, and your arguments are utterly jejune and sourced from impressionable rubbish arguments I have seen and most likely you have consumed with a young brain.

I was just waiting patiently for you to say "if you did not choose you sex, then poofs did not choose theirs and are as OK as you". The normal rubbish platitudes. I was plainly indulging you.

Here is the education:

Heterosexuality is natural, it is not a big deal if people are it. Poofterism, paedophilia, necrophilia are deviancies. And anyone claiming they are natural and on par with heterosexuality needs to revise their arguments.

Your "case" you are resting can get you a pass mark at your stage in school, but at higher stages, it is a weak argument.

Sagamite:

Don't rest your case!

Here is the education:

What kind of person are you?You just deem it cool showing your uppity state of mind most time.And upon all the "uppitiness" you can't even be semi rational and reasonable.You are still as crude as ever

Last time on another irrational thread,you made a comment of yourself being a "hilter" without even understanding the implications and how grossly daft you sounded.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:
Don't rest your case!

Here is the education:

You keep calling me juvenile, yet you're using words like "poofterism".

Actually, it's one of the strongest, if not the strongest argument in the debate of homosexuality. No one in their right mind would choose a life filled with discrimination and hatred, and this is backed by the American Psychological Association.

Case is still rested.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
J12:

Getting married is a special right? Standing against discrimination at the workforce is a special right? Wanting to be seen as an equal is a special right? I had no idea.

Your comment is reminiscent of a white man in 1963 Alabama.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2011
J12:

smiley smiley smiley
No, because you have a bigger fish to fry,your first priority should be to restore the dignity of our gods,you have to demolish the white man shrine that has been elected every where in igboland,and replace it with amadioha shrine,you have to make sure that amadioha reigns supreme first,we know that the god's fight their own battles,may be it will strike down the gays for you grin
Btw,even if you still follow the ancient ways,you are a minority,most people against gays are members of alien religions.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

Why not admit that the only reason you are against man-loving-men,is that you find the act disgusting,i will even agree with you on that,because i myself find it disgusting,i also find the use of red lipsticks by some women disgusting,but  how those whats disgusting affect our country's economy,how the hell did it take us ages to pass the FOI bill,while man-lover law was easily made.
So it is about effect on the economy now
If we know that training armed robbers to go an plunder neighbouring countries and bringing the proceeds home will  grow our economy, we would support it?
A man doing his mum does not affect the economy, we should allow it?
So an employer can go to jail for discriminating against the red lipstick-wearing lady? Do we need to upturn our laws to enforce the lady's rights to a job?
Please no trivialise this matter
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2011
redsun:

What kind of person are you?You just deem it cool showing your uppity state of mind most time.And upon all the "uppitiness" you can't even be semi rational and reasonable.You are still as crude as ever

Last time on another irrational thread,you made a comment of yourself being a "hilter" without even understanding the implications and how grossly daft you sounded.

You are a cretin!

If I am your God why can't I state it? You think it is not wrong for you to be worshipping other Gods?

ogugua88:

You keep calling me juvenile, yet you're using words like "poofterism".

Actually, it's one of the strongest, if not the strongest argument in the debate of homosexuality. No one in their right mind would choose a life filled with discrimination and hatred, and this is backed by the American Psychological Association.

Case is still rested.

And how is using poofterism juvenile?

Now explain to me how anyone in their right mind would choose a life filled with discrimination and hatred like paedophilia. Or are you saying paedophiles are born that way and it is a "se-xual orientation"?

That is just a little test of your argument that you picked, as I said, "from impressionable rubbish arguments I have seen and most likely you have consumed with a young brain" without questioning. That is the result we get when we allow our kids to be brainwashed young.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2011
J12:

Are people making death laws against their lifestyles?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

If I am your God why can't I state it? You think it is not wrong for you to be worshipping other Gods?

You retarded grumpy goof that hides behind your lap top to spit out what is in your demented brain.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2011
Do the advocates of homosexuality see anything wrong in
paedophilia?
inces-t?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:
And how is using poofterism juvenile?

Now explain to me how anyone in their right mind would choose a life filled with discrimination and hatred like paedophilia. Or are you saying paedophiles are born that way and it is a "se-xual orientation"?

That is just a little test of your argument that you picked, as I said, "from impressionable rubbish arguments I have seen and most likely you have consumed with a young brain" without quesioning. That is the result we get when we allow our kids to be brainwashed young.

So you think it isn't juvenile? Hmm.

No one brainwashed me young. I don't understand how people, particularly Christians, say one thing and mean another. It was actually because of their treatment and their brainwashing rhetoric that I denounced Christianity/Catholicism and started advocating for gay and human rights. I've heard pastors and preachers tell bold-faced lies. That's part of the reason same-sex marriage was eliminated in California.

Onto your paedophilia argument. Give me numbers. How many paedophiles seek children for long, lasting, loving relationships, and how many seek them for sex? You don't even have to search on Yahoo or Google. I'd gladly accept a rough estimation as long as you're being truthful.

I've said it several times earlier. Homosexuality isn't about sex. You're a heterosexual because you're attracted and allured to women and their femininity; the sex is a bonus. The same thing goes for those in same sex relationships. I see you have convinced yourself that any kind of sexuality besides the "natural" sexuality, is only consistent of physical, sexual attractions and relations.

Don't forget to give me an approximation. I'm eagerly awaiting.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
BetaThings:

paedophilia?
inces-t?

Homosexuality is a sexual orientation,a way of life and reaching climax.Paedohilia is a crime against the innocents,while incest is another kind of mental deviation with terrible health consequences.

They are completely three different things,engaged in by different kind of human
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
redsun:

You slow grumpy goof that hides behind your lap top to spit out what is in your demented brain.

You are a daft cretin! I am your God, you need to see the light and start worshiping!

ogugua88:

So you think it isn't juvenile? Hmm.

No one brainwashed me young. I don't understand how people, particularly Christians, say one thing and mean another. It was actually because of their treatment and their brainwashing rhetoric that I denounced Christianity/Catholicism and started advocating for man-lover and human rights. I've heard pastors and preachers tell bold-faced lies. That's part of the reason same-sex marriage was eliminated in California.

Onto your paedophilia argument. Give me numbers. How many paedophiles seek children for long, lasting, loving relationships, and how many seek them for sex? You don't even have to search on Yahoo or Google. I'd gladly accept a rough estimation as long as you're being truthful.

I've said it several times earlier. Homosexuality isn't about sex. You're a heterosexual because you're attracted and allured to women and their femininity; the sex is a bonus. The same thing goes for those in same sex relationships. I see you have convinced yourself that any kind of sexuality besides the "natural" sexuality, is only consistent of physical, intimate attractions and relations.

Don't forget to give me an approximation. I'm eagerly awaiting.

Amsorry!

You didn't answer my question.

No 1, I can bet there are paedophiles that will gladly have long term relationship with children. Don't think you can use that to wriggle out.

No 2, what we are discussing is choice of intimate interaction: Explain to me how anyone in their right mind would choose a life filled with discrimination and hatred like paedophilia.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2011
BetaThings:
paedophilia?
inces-t?

If I discuss incest, I'll be stoned to death as I don't see it as wrong or right. Incest is not a mental deviation, as redsun has stated lol. It is taboo, that's all. There are no accurate numbers in incest because no one will confess to it, but there are more people committing incest than anyone can imagine.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2011
BetaThings:

So it is about effect on the economy now
If we know that training armed robbers to go an plunder neighbouring countries and bringing the proceeds home will  grow our economy, we would support it?
A man doing his mum does not affect the economy, we should allow it?
So an employer can go to jail for discriminating against the red lipstick-wearing lady? Do we need to upturn our laws to enforce the lady's rights to a job?
Please no trivialise this matter
Economy? Shouldn't that be what people should be interested in,having a daily three square meal,good roads,quality education,a stronger naira. With a mind set like yours,you wonder why the country is limbo,people would rather vote for an slowpoke from his region than for a competent man from another region,simply because he is more interested in bigotry rather than the economy.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2011
ogugua88:

If I discuss Inbreeding, I'll be stoned to death as I don't see it as wrong or right. Inbreeding is not a mental deviation, as redsun has stated lol. It is taboo, that's all. There are no accurate numbers in Inbreeding because no one will confess to it, but there are more people committing Inbreeding than anyone can imagine.

It is a taboo. 

So why are nations that are trying to lecture us banning it if it is between "two consenting adults"? Why do they "discriminate" and throw such people in "jail" but if we throw poofters in jail, your cohorts say we are backward!

That is the "two consenting adult" lame argument!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19)

Imoke Donates 23-Months Salary To Church / I Think Buhari Should Resign Right Now - Prof. Banji Akintoye / Wike: 60% Of COVID-19 Cases In Rivers Are Oil Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.