Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? (16470 Views)

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Africa Needs Indigenous Investment, Not Foreign Aid - Achebe Colloquium / Foreign Aid (pros And Cons) Problems & Solutions "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2011
iragbijile:

The goal of Homosexuality? Why should there be an obvious goal for homosexuality for us to accept it a natural phenomenon? What is the purpose of life?

Makes zero sense. Natural phenomena do not happen in a vacuum. There must be a reason. You have 2 feet for a purpose, you have a prostate for a reason, you have a p_enis for a reason, you have a heart for a reason . . . every gene in your body (even the so called useless introns) is there for a purpose (try deleting one and see). Why is homosexuality without a specific purpose? How come nature designed everything to enhance survival of species EXCEPT homosexuality?

iragbijile:

Using Rijkaard's analogy, that to win a match, you just have to score one more goal than your opponent. For the human specie to survive, we just need to have more heterosexuals than homosexuals. And so far, that is exactly what is going on. As long as the balance continue to be in favor of heterosexuals, human specie will continue to survive. And with the rate at which world populations is increasing, maybe the goal of homosexuality is to peg the rate of increase of our species. Maybe, this is how nature tries to balance things off, who knows.

Again makes zero sense. Why does nature provide genetic rationale for heterosexuality but NONE for homosexuality? Why are some humans not born WITHOUT a natural (not cause by a genetic malformation) ability to undergo heterosexual relations? Where is the equivalent of a v_agina in some men if homosexuality is actually driven by nature?

Homosexuality as nature's way of limiting population growth? how laughable! We already have that! That is why EVERY WOMAN is born with a finite number of eggs in her ovaries and generally NEVER develops new eggs AFTER birth.

iragbijile:

In trying to shape your argument around  the impact of homosexuality on our survival, you dont have to compartmentalize the issue between homos and heteros alone. You have to look at the big picture, including bringing bisexuals into the picture. Compartmentalizing the argument between homos and heteros alone is intellectual laziness IMO.

In short you have no rationale explanation for your claim that homosexuality is natural right? Are you claiming there is a bisexual gene too? Including bisexuals indicates you do agree that every human is genetically built for a heterosexual relationship.

iragbijile:

What does that have to do with anything. Present generation Blacks dont know much about their history and most of them have been brainwashed by mainstream media to see homosexuality as evil.

actually they were not brainwashed . . . homosexuality didnt exist as a mainstream lifestyle barely 50 yrs ago.

iragbijile:

That having been said, the principle behind my analogy is what I will like you to focus on.

there is no rational principle in anything you have said thus far.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2011
Can I marry my daughter or sister who is 21 years old as 2-consenting adults?
Somebody said that homosexuality is a club? Really? Like the drug club, you can go in out of cocaine use at will?

Somebody said we should educate our children ourselves.  I agree
But what if he is taught something I am not aware of in school or why else are teachers not allowed to expose themselves to children
That should be harmless if all you need to do is just teach your child at home
Do we really believe that brainwashing does not work?  If not, why do people spend millions researching it
Why can a child not be brainwashed?

Why are children being dated by adults forbidden from telling their parents and the children don't
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2011
I am searching for these genes so that all can become lawful
bestiality
Inces-t
peadophilia

Homosexuals are serpents, ready to pounce as soon as there is an opportunity
We should actually kill them all before they fester and become too many to control
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2011
Wow!!! The bigots are on the loose,

Funny how many of these bigots and their ridiculous paranoia and scenarios themselves sounds g/ay.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2011
BetaThings:

I am searching for these genes so that all can become lawful
bestiality
Inces-t
peadophilia

Homosexuals are serpents, ready to pounce as soon as there is an opportunity
We should actually kill them all before they fester and become too many to control

See another ignorant connection. Obviously, bigots drink from the same well.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

See another ignorant connection. Obviously, bigots drink from the same well.
I am ready for perverted education.
Why is homosexuality normal and peadophilia, inces-t, bestiality not normal?
If homosexuality is in the gene, then if anyone can find a gene for anything (proclivity to mass murder, infanticide, anything), then we can legalise it

If a brother and sister, wife and daughter are of age, why can they not get married?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:

What a dumb post!

Same-sex issues should be the singular factor of determining where one should be resident?

Why do I have to be dealing with dumb people like this FFS?

Two consenting adults? And so?

Does the same Britain that is dictating not ban two consenting adults from engaging with each other?

Homosexuality is obviously not a priority in Nigeria, it is not even an issue. If people want to make it an issue, then we will. At the moment, it is insignificant shyt.

And the normal mooronic comparison of poofterism to racism. As dumb as comparing paedophilia to racism.
You are full of hate.Cretin,mooron are your favourite words,i will undestand if a white man is homophobic,but how a black man could be,beats my imagination.
You feel bad that gays are running around the place looking for equal rights with you,well, you now know how the white conservatives and bigots felt when martin luther king jnr,was running around american looking for equal rights for the blacks.
You are worried about how gay kids when granted equal rights will convert your kids in school to homos,you now know why the white bigots didn't want their kids in the same school with niggers,black skin is a curse they believed,one which they don't want their children to contact.
You don't want to see a gay in your country,it's eyesore you believe,well,the apartheid masters in south african don't like to see blacks,so they built a mini country of their own within SA,where they can see the eyesore blacks as least as possible.
You find it hard to believe that a man would want to s.hag another man,you would be happy if he chose to sh.ag a woman instead,like you do.The racist find it hard to believe that a man can be black skined,he doesn't care about your personality,he would rather have you as a thief in a white skin.
I really believe it's about differences,when will people learn to be tolerant,after we are done getting rid of the gays,does it mean the igbo and hausa will see themselves as one and not see the differences,look at nairaland political section and see that the problem we have in this country is people not being able to look past differences,be it regional,zonal,ethnic,religion,educational advancement,culture,everybody wants everybody to believe in his believes
gays are not our priority in this country? Then how do you explain the fact that we easily made an anti- gay law,while the FOI bill was very difficult to pass.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Wow!!! The bigots are on the loose,

Funny how many of these bigots and their ridiculous paranoia and scenarios themselves sounds g/ay.

gay-got! grin

At least, now we all know this guy is a closet poofter. undecided

vicenzo:

You are full of hate.Cretin,mooron are your favourite words,i will undestand if a white man is homophobic,but how a black man could be,beats my imagination.
  You feel bad that man-loving-men are running around the place looking for equal rights with you,well, you now know how the white conservatives and bigots felt when martin luther king jnr,was running around american looking for equal rights for the blacks.
  You are worried about how man-lover kids when granted equal rights will convert your kids in school to homos,you now know why the white bigots didn't want their kids in the same school with niggers,black skin is a curse they believed,one which they don't want their children to contact.
  You don't want  to see a man-lover in your country,it's eyesore you believe,well,the apartheid masters in south african don't like to see blacks,so they built a mini country of their own within SA,where they can see the eyesore blacks as least as possible.
  You find  it hard to believe that a man would want to s.hag another man,you would be happy if he chose to sh.ag a woman instead,like you do.The racist find it hard to believe that a man can be black skined,he doesn't care about your personality,he would rather have you as a thief in a white skin.
  I really believe it's about differences,when will people learn to  be tolerant,after we are done getting rid of the man-loving-men,does it mean the igbo and hausa will see themselves as one and not see the differences,look at nairaland political section and see that the problem we have in this country is people not being able to look past differences,be it regional,zonal,ethnic,religion,educational advancement,culture,everybody wants everybody to believe in his believes
  man-loving-men are not our priority in this country? Then how do you explain the fact that we easily made an anti- man-lover law,while the FOI bill was very difficult to pass.

You continue with this cretinous comparison of poofterism to race.

You are too dumb the argument is not valid.

You can as well substitute man-lover in your state with paedophile to compare with racism and see how daft you sound.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2011
BetaThings:

I am ready for perverted education.
Why is homosexuality normal and peadophilia, inces-t, bestiality not normal?

If homosexuality is in the gene, then if anyone can find a gene for anything (proclivity to mass murder, infanticide, anything), then we can legalise it

If a brother and sister, wife and daughter are of age, why can they not get married?

They all have different definitions and meanings.

Why not start by learning your words and definition?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite:

gay-got! grin

At least, now we all know this guy is a closet poofter.  undecided

You continue with this cretinous comparison of poofterism to race.

You are too dumb the argument is not valid.

You can as well substitute man-lover in your state with paedophile to compare with racism and see how daft you sound.
You are full with bitterness,are you having problem dealing with something,i have never seen anybody as bitter as you before,btw, i am still waiting for you to tell me why man-lover law was easily made,while it took ages to pass the FOI  bill,seems to me the man-lover law was of more importance and priority to F0I,and you wonder why the country is in limbo.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

You are full with bitterness,are you having problem dealing with something,i have never seen anybody as bitter as you before,btw, i am still waiting for you to tell me why man-lover law was easily made,while it took ages to pass the FOI  bill,seems to me the man-lover law was of more importance and priority to F0I,and you wonder why the country is in limbo.

You are a seriously dumb shyt!

Honestly, everything you say just reflects how daft you are. It is hard to see a situation where you have given an opinion and it is not full of holes to show you do not have a brain or your brain is in your arse.

No 1, what has speed of specific bills got to do with anything? Is it not about specificity of aspects of bills that lead to delay because of negotiations? If there is consensus, will a bill not pass faster? You think speed of passing a bill is what reflects "importance"? Fcking Moooooooooooooooron!

No 2, tell me when a man-lover law was passed in Nigeria. Cretin!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

They all have different definitions and meanings.

Why not start by learning your words and definition?

Thanks. I have checked the definitions.
Still I cannot see how homosexuality can be contemplated by a normal human being
Human anatomy makes a woman fit snugly with a woman
But man and man? - blood and pampers usage!

Anyway, there are a lot of abnormal people kidding themselves that they are ok
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

the white bigots didn't want their kids in the same school with niggers, black skin is a curse they believed,one which they don't want their children to contact.
You find it hard to believe that a man would want to s.hag another man,you would be happy if he chose to sh.ag a woman instead,like you do.The racist find it hard to believe that a man can be black skined,he doesn't care about your personality,he would rather have you as a thief in a white skin.
I really[b] believe it's about differences,when will people learn to be tolerant,after we are done getting rid of the man-loving-men,does it mean the igbo and hausa will see themselves[/b] as one and not see the differences,look at nairaland political section and see that the problem we have in this country is people not being able to look past differences,be it regional,zonal,ethnic,religion,educational advancement,culture,everybody wants everybody to believe in his believes
man-loving-men are not our priority in this country? Then how do you explain the fact that we easily made an anti- man-lover law,while the FOI bill was very difficult to pass.
Leave sophistry alone
A white may not want his white daughter to marry a black, I can understand. It is not just about curse
It is not every Hausa than wants to marry Ibo, I can understand that too
There is a commonality, people may not want to mix their blood
We even caste system in Nigeria with our dark skin. We can deal with that
But note that every society - white, black, yellow - see homosexuality as a problem,
Actually it is a disease just like peadophilia

I am not tolerant of perversion and deviancy. There are things we cannot tolerate
Certain things offend - armed robbery, homosexuality
Homosexuality things destroy way of life, culture, social system. cohesion

Hausas and Ibos will continue to quarrel because they are jostling for limited resources
That is normal in life
Afterall, Americans attack Chinese all the time about their unfair trade practices

But Homosexuality - no it is not difference - it is noise in the brain, deviancy
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2011
BetaThings:

Thanks. I have checked the definitions.
Still I cannot see how homosexuality can be contemplated by a normal human being
Human anatomy makes a woman fit snugly with a woman
But man and man? - blood and pampers usage!

Anyway, there are a lot of abnormal people kidding themselves that they are ok

So you have checked and to you, they still have the same meaning, qualifications and interpretations?

Obviously, you have serious issues with reading and comprehension or maybe yours is just a sad case of perpetual ignorance.

With your level of understanding of the subject matter and inability to differentiate between what you yourself put up, you really shouldn't be part of this discussion.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by lastpage: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
JUST WHY THESE gay.GOTS CANT JUST LIVE THEIR DEVIANT LIFE, WITHIN THEIR CONFINES, IS WHAT STILL BAFFLES MOST!

They've been doing it in Nigeria for years, l am yet to hear of ONE SINGLE INCIDENCE where they were stoned to death or murdered!
We are that tolerant !!

But when they are NOW trying to take it to the NEXT LEVEL, trying to GO PUBLIC and desecrate out societal fabric,
That is where they cross the "peaceful line".

BTW: IF they are so convinced of their "NATURALISM" why cant all these "Supporters Club" do us a FULL DISCLOSURE (as l asked before) on what the type of Hole they drill?  grin shocked
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
BetaThings:

Leave sophistry alone
A white may not want his white daughter to marry a black, I can understand. It is not just about curse
It is not every Hausa than wants to marry Ibo, I can understand that too
There is a commonality, people may not want to mix their blood
We even caste system in Nigeria with our dark skin. We can deal with that
But note that every society - white, black, yellow - see homosexuality as a problem,
Actually it is a disease just like peadophilia

I am not tolerant of perversion and deviancy. There are things we cannot tolerate
Certain things offend - armed robbery, homosexuality
Homosexuality things destroy way of life, culture, social system. cohesion

Hausas and Ibos will continue to quarrel because they are jostling for limited resources
That is normal in life
Afterall, Americans attack Chinese all the time about their unfair trade practices

But Homosexuality - no it is not difference - it is noise in the brain, deviancy 
Most of the examples of the similarities between man-lover right struggle and black right struggle actually happened years ago and not now the bigots have been put in their place,marry a white girl? Dude marriage is between man and a woman and not between a man and low species,you cannot even sit in a bus while a human(whites) is standing,and you are talking about marry a white,that was how things were before martin luther king's struggle.Caste system? Dude that is practised between animals of the same specie,not a human(whites) and a lowlife(blacks).Though you are right about the discrimination not being about black curse,it was about differences,but a bigot will always hid behind something while projecting his hate.
Homosexuality is a disease? Are you for real?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

So you have checked and to you, they still have the same meaning, qualifications and interpretations?

Obviously, you have serious issues with reading and comprehension or maybe yours is just a sad case of perpetual ignorance.

With your level of understanding of the subject matter and inability to differentiate between what you yourself put up, you really shouldn't be part of this discussion.
Looks like you would make an excellent teacher - grading comprehension based on your perverted lens
Now if I cannot be part of this discussion, I wonder what we are going to put up with when homosexuals achieve their objectives
So it has not occurred to you that anybody who supports homosexuality must embrace inces-t between two consenting
adults
I hope you are not too far gone as to believe that is nonsensical gene argument
Otherwise murderers and paedophiles will come up with their own gene and these two will be legal
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

Most of the examples of the similarities between man-lover right struggle and black right struggle actually happened years ago and not now the bigots have been put in their place,marry a white girl? Dude marriage is between man and a woman and not between a man  and low species,you cannot even sit in a bus while a human(whites) is standing,and you are talking about marry a white,that was how things were before martin luther king's struggle.Caste system? Dude that is practised between animals of the same specie,not a human(whites) and a lowlife(blacks).Though you are right about the discrimination not being about black curse,it was about differences,but a bigot will always hid behind something while projecting his hate.

You maintain your daft comparison.

It makes me laugh as well as infuriate me when man-lover people and their supporters try to gain credibility for their man-lover perversion by sticking their cause like a leech to civil rights causes. It is laughable and annoying.

If you live in the UK, you will notice that the man-lover rights campaigner, Peter Thatchell, will always make a reference to racism before "homophobia" (if the word is even legitimate) IN ALL HIS SPEECHES. That way he ensures that anybody that disagrees with him risk the tag of being labelled likely a racist. CHEAP PROPAGANDA!

Let me make it as clear as the finest pacific beaches to you why there is hardly any link between the two.

RACISM is discrimination based on SUPERIORITY.

ANTI-man-lover is "discrimination" based on MORALITY.
(note the quotation marks)

SUPERIORITY and MORALITY are two completely different context contrary to the brainwashing they give some of you in the pro-man-lover western world.

What next?

Paedophiles comparing their "discrimination" to the black cause?

You can put Racism, Sexism, Ageism, Ethnicism etc in the same context. These are natural!

But please, pretty please with a sugar on top, don't put faggotism in that category. It is in the ball park with In-cest, Buggery and Necrophilia, a morality deviancy induced existence. These are unnatural!
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

Most of the examples of the similarities between man-lover right struggle and black right struggle actually happened years ago and not now the bigots have been put in their place,marry a white girl? Dude marriage is between man and a woman and not between a man and low species,you cannot even sit in a bus while a human(whites) is standing,and you are talking about marry a white,that was how things were before martin luther king's struggle.Caste system? Dude that is practised between animals of the same specie,not a human(whites) and a lowlife(blacks).Though you are right about the discrimination not being about black curse,it was about differences,but a bigot will always hid behind something while projecting his hate.

lmao @ Homosexuality is a disease, only in the minds of ignorant bigots.

What next? Treat G'ay people with antibiotics?

The dum.b, ignorant and absurd nonsense you read on NL sometimes makes you wonder if some of these folks attend elemetary school gan sef.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2011
'Rights' (too many people/activists throwing this word around, if you ask me).
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
ChinenyeN:

'Rights' (too many people/activists throwing this word around, if you ask me).

What about paedophilia and necrophilia rights? You are "discriminating" against them too? How would you like it if a white man is discriminating against you because just because you are black? So why "discriminate" against such people if you don't like that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic arguments, moronic comparisons. grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2011
vicenzo:

Most of the examples of the similarities between man-lover right struggle and black right struggle actually happened years ago and not now the bigots have been put in their place,marry a white girl? Dude marriage is between man and a woman and not between a man  and low species,you cannot even sit in a bus while a human(whites) is standing,and you are talking about marry a white,that was how things were before martin luther king's struggle.Caste system? Dude that is practised between animals of the same specie,not a human(whites) and a lowlife(blacks).Though you are right about the discrimination not being about black curse,it was about differences,but a bigot will always hid behind something while projecting his hate.
No. Caste system is practised by Brahmins in India
I also know there are Osus in the SE
My point is that I cannot change from black to white
There are natural communities of whites, blacks etc
If I am really hated by whites, I can go to my natural community
I have never seen a natural community of homosexuals

So how can it be normal?
The fact is that Same-sex is a product of heterosexual activity does not mean it is normal
There is always an abnormal or diseased copy
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2011
Sagamite, I think you've got me confused with someone else. I don't understand why you would approach my post like that, and when I say 'rights' I mean all its uses; too many people just tossing the word 'rights' around.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Sagamite, I think you've got me confused with someone else. I don't understand why you would approach my post like that, and when I say 'rights' I mean all its uses; man-lover 'rights', black 'rights', lady-loving-lady 'rights', bigotry 'rights' etc. etc. People are just tossing the word 'rights' around.

I was being indirectly sarcastic to several others (including those that have made such silly arguments in the past) by building on your snide at them. I get your position and know that support for "rights" is not your argument. wink
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Sagamite(m): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2011
BetaThings:

No.  Caste system is practised by Brahmins in India

So how can it be normal?
The fact is that Same-sex is a product of heterosexual activity does not mean it is normal

Thank you.

Something similar to race is in existence in virtually all animals. Yet you can not find a gay-got animal.

These people chop stewpid arguments without questioning it and then come and regurgitate it and think they are being intellectual.

Comparing poofters to blacks my arse! (Oops! I have to be careful mentioning my arse in front of closet poofs) grin
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by BetaThings: 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
The supporters of homos never tell of the problems
Those who want to experiment or are tempted by money should learn from the young undergraduate who thought it was harmless
he was lured into it because of money
a shortwhile later, he could no longer do anything with his girlfriend
he went to see his doctor  who discovered he is even HIV +
All those guys luring people to their hideout at Sabo never mention this
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by EkoIle1: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2011
BetaThings:

No. Caste system is practised by Brahmins in India

So how can it be normal?

But who determines what's normal and abnormal regarding G'ay relationships?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
It's funny how some people will condem homosexuallity using christian belief introduced by a white man to africa,don't give me the crap about the church existing in egypt before the white man became christians,for all we know,christainity was introduced into most african communities by the whites,atleast i am sure about igboland,societies always change,people that are flexible survives the change,while bigots get swept out of the surface of the earth by the wind of change.
Not long ago our ancestors fought against the white man's religion and education,people like okonkwo in things fall apart refused to bend and was swept off by the wind of change,i wonder what our ancestors will be saying in their graves,we have abandoned our gods for the god of the white man,any one who refuses to take the white man's education and religion and take the ways of our ancestors is looked upon as an evil man,how can you guys say our tradition forbids man-loving-men,which tradition? The one you abandoned for the white ways? Every where in igboland has turned to a white man's shrine,people worship him in the form of Mary statue(madonna),they respect and honor his priests,a seating governor in igboland became unpopular,but his fate was sealed when he beated the white man's priest,Amadioha,Ojukwu,Ifejioku,Ngene,Ogwugwu,Odoh,kamalu,igwekala,etc,are dying of thirst,when was the last time you visited them,since you so much like your ancestor's tradition,they have been termed evil,no one wants to serve them again,while the white man's shrine is flooded with cattle,goat,money,etc,and you wonder why all is not well.Ever heard of a tradition without religion? Ever heard of religion without gods? Ever heard of gods without people who worship it.So i ask again,which african tradition is against homosexuality?,the one you observe every sunday?
What the hell is this guy saying?
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by vicenzo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
J12:

What the hell is this guy saying?
That you cannot hide behind our ancestor's views and traditions to project your bigotry since you have long abandoned the ancient gods for the white man god and the arab god.
That you cannot hide behind christianity and islam either,since those religion are alien to our ancestors.
That you should be man enough to hide behind your bigotry when projecting your message of hate.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2011
Beggars have no choice but to follow the flow.A people that cannot provide for themselves and their citizens as a result of gross immorality,outright dubiouness and stack ignorance have no moral justification whatever.

Oyinbos are aliens and if you must be different from them,you got to find your own ways.I personnel think homosexuality is a kind of brain deviation and people that are should be left alone to deal with their affairs,not tormented.It is a way of life,a way of reality that could be mean illusion to others
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by seanet02: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ekoile, Eleyi ko ba Ise, Asa, Iwa ati Isedale wa mu, Jawo ninu Apon tio yo.
Re: Britain Links Homophobia In Africa To Foreign Aid.is That The Right Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
lastpage:
JUST WHY THESE gay.GOTS CANT JUST LIVE THEIR DEVIANT LIFE, WITHIN THEIR CONFINES, IS WHAT STILL BAFFLES MOST!

They've been doing it in Nigeria for years, l am yet to hear of ONE SINGLE INCIDENCE where they were stoned to death or murdered!
We are that tolerant !!

But when they are NOW trying to take it to the NEXT LEVEL, trying to GO PUBLIC and desecrate out societal fabric,
That is where they cross the "peaceful line".

BTW: IF they are so convinced of their "NATURALISM" why cant all these "Supporters Club" do us a FULL DISCLOSURE (as l asked before) on what the type of Hole they drill?  grin shocked

2baba had multiple children from multiple women. Ryan Giggs is just one of the many patholigical liars and cheats in the footballing world. The Pope was aware of clergymen beneath him who were molesting small boys for years and he did nothing.  Boycott these deviants before you start preaching preacher.

And, as for not hearing of anyone being tortured or murdered in Nigeria, here you go:

Same-sex man granted asylum following 11 months detainment after his partner was killed by an angry mob when they learned about their relationship:
http://www.glapn.org/sodomylaws/world/nigeria/ninews014.htm

Same-sex men targeted in Nigeria; some violated while in prison (WOW straight men Desecrating man-lover men):
http://www.glapn.org/sodomylaws/world/nigeria/ninews010.htm

After her uncle discovered her with her girlfriend, Sarah was violated and threatened with mutilation:
http://www.ncadc.org.uk/campaigns/Sarah.html

I can find more, but considering you're on NL, you have access to the internet and can look more up yourself.

Three questions:

1. When/how did you know you were heterosexual (if you are)?
2. According to your Holy Bible, thou shalt not kill. So, why are people killing and torturing people of homosexuality in the name of God?
3. Who is more sex-crazed? Two consenting adults trying to live lives in peace? Or the people Desecrating and mutilating their Cores, all in the name of "punishment" and "justice"?

These relationships are not based on sex. If you met any same-sex man or woman, you would know. Once again, a lack of education.

Until you walk a day in their shows, do not talk against them. I know for a fact that they have it just as badly as African Americans did in the early to mid 1900s.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19)

Change Buhari Promised Will Not Happen Overnight – Atiku / Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo / South East Leaders Urge Other Regions To Protect Igbo Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.