Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out (14933 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by ityP(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Baby boy shh and listen instead of mumbling around aiit..

You're actually the baby boy here o
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Semaj77(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ladies, if your man deserve boxers and singlets, don't hesitate to get one for him.

Men small boys like this dummy op can wear a boxer for weeks.

Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent and you need a working class lady.

Dirty, broke, illiterate and poor man, looking for working class lady to date. Mtchhheeewwww

So he's broke because he doesn't want a broke girl

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by PrinceMajestic: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mynd44, Lalasticlala. Seun

Rule 2.
when you were insulting somebody's mother and how he wears boxers for weeks nobody call mods on you. But now he only told you the truth about how you stink so bad with those stuff he mentioned about you (too disgusting to type) you're crying calling mods. Lol, get a job get a life and stop smelling and begging money around slummy bitch happy val

6 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by IamV: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ladies, if your man deserve boxers and singlets, don't hesitate to get one for him.

Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent and you need a working class lady.

Dirty, broke, illiterate and poor man, looking for working class lady to date. Mtchhheeewwww

You're just being unnecessarily assailing and vile.
Watch your emotions, it's getting the better of you.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by ityP(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tomek09:

Lol......bad mouth.

U forget say even ur gender dey wear one bra, pant and tight for 2 weeks.

That's why they make sure they're all black grin grin grin grin

I tell ladies this so much. Their best undies na black. Very dirty people
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by ityP(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

You threw the first punch and you are saying men insult ladies. By your actions, you are not even classified a lady ,because the word lady is only meant for women with class.
He talked about freedom of choice and not making belief that men should spend on any lady. We women should also show we are capable of taking care of ourselves without the help of a man or waiting on freebies

Only lady on this thread with sense. If you no marry better husband, call me bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Ultimas: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
THIS ONE YOU ARE PROPOSING IS MATERIAL LOVE.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by ityP(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:

You are very correct grin grin... and that is because shes expected to "bring to the table" like you men want.

You men think working class equals to sharing financial responsibilities but it is not always the case as most pretend just to get in and later bring out their true nature.

Better the working class lady too. At least, she will be taking care of her own stuffs
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Kwara1stson: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Jenny it's ok..these kids ain't worth your response tho..
As you can see the OP is nothing but a baby boy who doesn't even know what's he's saying..
idiot. trying to lick a pussy u haven't seen... It people like you that will betray ur fellow guy for a random guy.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by ityP(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

No woman get RESPECT.
You earn it from them by being a Real man.
The worst is when a Jobless Lady insults you that brings the money home.
The worst is when a poor girl pokes her fingers into your eyes for keeping late nights as the breadwinner.
Rather be poked by a wealthy lady than a sit at home leech.
Don't tempt poverty.

First you must have a ROBUST POCKET as a man.

You must be pregnant. Youre just spitting facts.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by TechCapon(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

na dem be this. Guys run away from this kind of broke girls oooo. They have nothing to offer and will only milk you dry

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
toujurs:
Oga forget this thing, most of these working class ladies don't have respect. Especially the ones in their late twenties, if it is only sex the lady could render. Oga i go take am like that, as long as she is smart, respectful and responsible. I could set her up and she will appreciate. I have dated a working class, most a very stubborn, you just better earn more than her, most of them, won't bring their money, but will expect you to bring yours so you both will spend.

Me i don't mind if she is working as long as her family no poor. And she has a degree. No wahala

Oga read:

https://twitter.com/bigbrutha_/status/1493223121876303872?t=UpokNOr6gtZrcV2mcvLLNQ&s=19
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by EmmaLege: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
roger that sir!!! grin
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by osazsky(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

pls o can u take a jobless boy out on a date and shoulder all his responsibility...i thought this is d era of ferminism or val days are exceptional days for our feminist..wat a man can do a woman can do better..they have equal chances of making it unlike in d old..no rich man Wil respect a jobless girl from a poor family..i fit cause the girl papa self..where was he when other parents where making money..he should give his daughter plenty money so that we can collect it after giving his daughter hot sex...is her dad not a man.i nor understand o
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Tomek09(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
ityP:

I tell ladies this so much. Their best undies na black. Very dirty people
Aswearugawd
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by DeepSight(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
That phrase . . . . "a working class."
Is it just me or its soooooooo goddamn razzzzz its off-putting.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by nikki44: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't have a problem with what the OP said as it is his opinion and choice.

My problem is when you are looking for a working class woman while you yourself is a broke ass. Most people who talk like this are very broke and even looking for women they can leech on.

Imagine bringing something to a very broken table or no table at all.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by osazsky(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
nikki44:
I don't have a problem with what the OP said as it is his opinion and choice.

My problem is when you are looking for a working class woman while you yourself is a broke ass. Most people who talk like this are very broke and even looking for women they can leech on.

Imagine bringing something to a very broken table or no table at all.
y are most jobless girls looking for rich guys..the one i am settling now na her own cousine sharply overthrow her sis cuz of lexus.i nearly enter ground when them dey fight for night disturb everybody for the street.the guy just call one girl.in 30min bike don bring her.he lock the 2 idiot outsidet yet them still dey fight..wat a shame
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Alusiizizi(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
If your girlfriend is not a working class don't bother taking her on a date this valentine.

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle girlfriend, she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip

I prefer working class lady in a relationship because when you're spending she's equally spending too..

9ja don wor wor finish no go kill yourself for any lazy girl that offers only sex in a relatioship. Get sense e get why..

Talking outta exprience..

You are not a RedPiller, just another SIMP looking for a meal-ticket.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by JooEeL(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

What is paining you? You no sabi where dey pain you.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by starbn(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

See finish
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by MartinsD12(m): 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
If your girlfriend is not a working class don't bother taking her on a date this valentine.

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle girlfriend, she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip

I prefer working class lady in a relationship because when you're spending she's equally spending too..

9ja don wor wor finish no go kill yourself for any lazy girl that offers only sex in a relatioship. Get sense e get why..

Yes spending on valentine shouldn't be one sided after all it's two people that make up a relationship so the spending equilibrium must be balanced , broke girls will suffer you so much
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Bahamas95(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I really hit a nerve...

Lmaoooooooo

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Allisgud: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
The op is very correct,the topic is not just about valentine or whatsoever,relationship shouldn't be a an inherited burden

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by heniford2: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided
chico no eres inteligente.. undecided
was expecting you here and you did not disappoint me on it grin cheesy
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by favyfavour: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

cry
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by bright0017: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
The forum looks good
Remarkable8: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by princenaira(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stenewiser:
if you already making your money, why don't you ignore the thread, the thread is not attacking ladies, is about guys making the right choice when going into a relationship, congrats if truly you work for ur money, at Least your kind won't be a liability in a relationship.

Which money is she making? Dues her temperament sound like a money maker?

The boy sounded real but in a funny way but the guilty ones could not bear it, hence, the outburst and insults as usual

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by walesoflyf(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided
chico no eres inteligente.. undecided

You get problems seriously, first you see every man that writes some negative things about a lady as a small boy, secondly your comments are never objective. Obviously you're one of those leeches out there. Mature ladies won't even say anything, cos' they know who they are and no man can say otherwise to them.. "shey dem send you make you dey defend them" abi since when you become voltron.. Abeg carry your toxicity mix with small alkaline solution make we hear word.. All your bad belle na milk of magnesium go cure am Las las..

Good riddance to bad rubbish.. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / I Almost Toasted Him! / Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.