Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out (14925 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by dmgr(m): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided
chico no eres inteligente.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by dmgr(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ladies, if your man deserve boxers and singlets, don't hesitate to get one for him.

Men small boys like this dummy op can wear a boxer for weeks.

Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent and you need a working class lady.

Dirty, broke, illiterate and poor man, looking for working class lady to date. Mtchhheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided
God bless you my man, you finish ham , I for slap the OP ...

So non Workin class lady are not human being...

I have working class lady that are stingy and proud...

I prefer non working class that understand ..not working class Bec one day she go insult you say she spent money for you...I don't demand money from woman....it is bad
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by tibatobi: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ladies, if your man deserve boxers and singlets, don't hesitate to get one for him.

Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent and you need a working class lady.

Dirty, broke, illiterate and poor man, looking for working class lady to date. Mtchhheeewwww
Why are u attacking the op but he is correct and reasonable...why would someone be dating just for sex..it's not worth it...I also know that this people who are not happy with the op comment are all olosho clique, pussy workshops
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by jonandez: 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
I actually don't see anything wrong with wat the op said undecided
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
toujurs:
Oga forget this thing, most of these working class ladies don't have respect. Especially the ones in their late twenties, if it is only sex the lady could render. Oga i go take am like that, as long as she is smart, respectful and responsible. I could set her up and she will appreciate. I have dated a working class, most a very stubborn, you just better earn more than her, most of them, won't bring their money, but will expect you to bring yours so you both will spend.

Me i don't mind if she is working as long as her family no poor. And she has a degree. No wahala
God bless you brother, nah the same line we dey,

Workin class are stubborn and proud..I have experience too, I prefer spending for them than them spending for me, a lady spending for you won't Respect you...me I don't like those ladies.. I look for a lady I established , and she will respect you....
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
toujurs:
who told you, most working class, don't like to spend their money, and they are very stingy, and selfish. Some and stubborn and most are disrespectful especially when she earns more. Some would be humble, at first but once you marry them you will see hell.
I am at your side, I have them arround me, they are proud..Yanga too much, thinking they are the only one on Earth..me I do away with them...I don't need them, I rather pick a jobless lady to establish her ... who will respect you..not all this proud ladies
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by dmgr(m): 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
God bless you brother, nah the same line we dey,

Workin class are stubborn and proud..I have experience too, I prefer spending for them than them spending for me, a lady spending for you won't Respect you...me I don't like those ladies.. I look for a lady I established , and she will respect you....

Oh! so you think by establishing a lady automatically makes her respect you?
See It is better to genuinely earn respect from a lady, than to use money to purchase it.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Tomek09(m): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
ityP:

I tell ladies this so much. Their best undies na black. Very dirty people
No mind them.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Trendylove(f): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Men like you are the ones poisoning the heart of some good men out there.
Men like you end up with bad women as wives
Men are the ones destroying good homes with bad advice.
Men like you are jobless and poor and nothing to write home about only looking for where to reap what they did not sow.
The working class you are looking for is it not someone that trained her till she get to the level she is now?
Men like you are the ones washing their women's pants and taking rubbish for women in real life only to come online to form hard guy i know your type.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Hahahahhahah please Why did finish the poor boy like this
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You lack sense
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

I told my brother to stop spending on his low value jobless leechy bitch. I'm glad he listened, dumped her parasitic ass. He is now dating a nurse that works. l'm happy to open his eyes to reality.

The OP got points, and you are free to be offended. Women go for the best, men too should do same.

Instead of being a bitter lady, channel that energy into educating women about good hygiene. Thank you.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bankalert:
A good female friend just sent me a valentine package... As a single guy, i like her... I should ask her out. What do you think?
Don't ask her out. Don't tell her I love you or I like you Just start treating her like your girlfriend, play with her emotions, hold her hands.. shoulders. Withdraw and let her chase you a little. If she doesn't, walk away.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Usmankno: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is it about working or mindset bros?
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by prince049(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Iamolukorede(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Now I know this platform is wack and cheap, op you made you point, which I am in support, but why will you date a non working ass professional ?, Okay for example, I commented on a post here on this platform and some female factors commented, I emailed two of them and we get talking. Then I ask if any of them are a working class or student to begin with.. however, I noticed their mentality is wired towards fraud or that you want to beg money from them. Infact I feel bad to have emailed them thinking they are okay upstairs.

This platform is junk, that is why I do mostly quora, amidst others in keeping my sanity. Furthermore, left to me I can't date a non working class lady it is a no no for me, if you ain't working then you are not in my league.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by poweredcom(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
If your girlfriend is not a working class don't bother taking her on a date this valentine.

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle girlfriend, she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip

I prefer working class lady in a relationship because when you're spending she's equally spending too..

9ja don wor wor finish no go kill yourself for any lazy girl that offers only sex in a relatioship. Get sense e get why..

Talking outta exprience..

True but wat if the working class is selfish and stingy ..that why I don't even like taking any girl out anymore

They are all leeches....working class and empty vessels house oloshos na full everywhere
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Double0h7(f): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Times have changed lol!

Girls use to look for a tall, dark, handsome and rich men.

Now boys are looking for young, beautiful, and rich women.

It's the same confusion and reality will teach you that it doesn't work like that for All.

Those girls settled for short, ugly and rich men or tall, handsome, and broke men. The same fate awaits these new age boys grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by darediamond(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Does who does not work deserves to EAT??
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Israeldan1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Madam you know it's true
So why dinie that

I'm happy some men don day wise now
You spend
She spend too equation balance
Life go easy
Happy too for my own relationship
Na only lazy girls day hate to hear this kind thing...

#Easy life#
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Double0h7(f): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
bepositive11:

With comments like these, I wonder who is more toxic — Nigerian men or Nigerian women?

All you toxic Nigerian men and women deserve each other. I'm so tired of reading all this rubbish

So because you don't want to be with an unemployed woman, you'll just use her and dump her? With no regard for the damage you'll cause her?

Which working class lady in her right mind will date a human being like you??

I wonder how people have become so toxic!!

Nairaland is the home of depressed, oppressed, and frustrated people. People don't even need data to login and pour out their frustration. It's a therapy session everyday on here, and when they finally heal, they deactivate and create a new moniker. Rinse and repeat grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
dmgr:

Oh! so you think by establishing a lady automatically makes her respect you?
See It is better to genuinely earn respect from a lady, than to use money to purchase it.
. I mean the person that genuinely loves you not fake lady
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by brandsoncharlie: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Because he said the truth you're offended grin cheesy.
You're comparing then and now that's archaic, we have seen the change in humans in this present generation so we can't compare it to now.
What is the divorce rate of then to now, the relationship scandals and all that. There are data on Google to see that.
feminist calls for equality all the time why can't there be equity.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by brandsoncharlie: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Mods wouldn't ban this person now..
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by brandsoncharlie: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Jenny it's ok..these kids ain't worth your response tho..
As you can see the OP is nothing but a baby boy who doesn't even know what's he's saying..
This noise you people always make here in Nigeria ends up in Nigeria or Africa, don't take it out to a saner clime because nobody will mind you.
You people can't respect someone's decisions and opinions.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by brandsoncharlie: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
skj1377:
Working class lady does not make much difference if I get the sense of your post. Some work but still do runs. We all know they get more money from runs than their regular day job. What matters is "get a good lady" working or not. The lady not working may land a good job while the working lady may get retrenched or sacked. Never use material things as a criteria to judge women.
Some ladies are working but they are still doing runs!!! That's very correct.
Most women don't want to spend their own money but want men to do it.. If any man don't know this then he's doomed.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Hugged: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
If your girlfriend is not a working class don't bother taking her on a date this valentine.

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle girlfriend, she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip Catholic Prayers For The Sick

I prefer working class lady in a relationship because when you're spending she's equally spending too..

9ja don wor wor finish no go kill yourself for any lazy girl that offers only sex in a relatioship. Get sense e get why..

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
prince049:

Daf4q....she went all out.

You get.

Also not that the guy isn't rich. Had to give that guy ranting the receipt.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle girlfriend, she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip

If a lady is jobless, why approach her in the first place since she isn’t your type and go look for a “working class woman”? What’s the “Chop and clean mouth” thing for, doesn’t that automatically make you cheap and a hoe just like the people you are castigating?

Some of you are just toxic!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street? / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / 4 Most Boobiliously Endowed Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.