Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out (14941 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Aaay: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
True
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Simran94:

If a lady is jobless, why approach her in the first place since she isn’t your type and go look for a “working class woman”? What’s the “Chop and clean mouth” thing for, doesn’t that automatically make you cheap and a hoe just like the people you are castigating?

Some of you are just toxic!!!
So they now write JOBLESSNESS on the foreheads of humans, right?
So, people don't need to approach people again before knowing them.
Although I know women could smell wealth from a distance, Men can't.
MEN by nature, need proximity b4 embarking on such.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

So they now write JOBLESSNESS on the foreheads of humans, right?
So, people don't need to approach people again before knowing them.
Although I know women could smell wealth from a distance, Men can't.
MEN by nature, need proximity b4 embarking on such.

LOL
So you sleep with people on your first meetings before knowing them? Or is the first meeting not meant for introducing each other and what you do?
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Munzy14(m): 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Ok
Men don finally wake up.
That's how to choose a WIFE.
That's the first step to choosing the right lady.
But you don't have to insult them.
Just make your points clear.
I did same when I was single.
I had many Ladies around me.
I knew they were hovering around me 'cos of my financial stability.
I decided to marry the one far richer than myself because she even displayed a undying love and sacrifice 4me. Till date her Love is evergreen.

You are on the RIGHT TRACK Bro.
But don't insult the Poor ones.
Just make your points known.
Wisdom is profitable...

A lady with a good sense of earning no mata how small is bae...

While a lazy one with entitlement mentality is a downfall.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Simran94:

LOL
So you sleep with people on your first meetings before knowing them? Or is the first meeting not meant for introducing each other and what you do?
SLEEPING is of mutual agreement.
Nothing stops Ladies from closing their thighs for a week. It appears they now have their breathing apparatus there.
Provided it's not Rape, sleeping with a woman is always at her service and discretion.
So, a man shouldn't be blamed for such at all.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Munzy14:

Wisdom is profitable...

A lady with a good sense of earning no mata how small is bae...

While a lazy one with entitlement mentality is a downfall.
Never pity a woman when it comes to marriage.
In Fact, that's wia MEN shuld be more serious.
Marriage is a serious permanent business.
Who you marry determines a lot.
Never compromise that.
WOMEN never take marriage for granted.
They always go out making their points and specifications knownknown e.g. Rich/Tall Men.
I don't know why men don't do such. Rather they use only beauty to rate women.
Even struggling men whose fate remain pendulous, indulge in such nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by bepositive11: 3:08am On Feb 15, 2022
Double0h7:

Nairaland is the home of depressed, oppressed, and frustrated people. People don't even need data to login and pour out their frustration. It's a therapy session everyday on here, and when they finally heal, they deactivate and create a new moniker. Rinse and repeat grin

Lol. A lot of them seem to be beyond redemption though. I hope the cycle of healing accelerates for everyone. They're making Nairaland a very toxic place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by dealerman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Shortyy:
Do you want under 25 lady, or do you want a working class lady?

Working Class Lady. Are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell Him/her Something Good. / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.