Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out (14938 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Wizywiz(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
@Op I think u are right ooo....the entitlement mentality is getting out of hand...make guys wise up oooo.. afterall daughters of Eve said what guys can do they can do better.....so when e reach money issue abeg make Dem do better too

8 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
the problem with you that you fails to comprehend is that you tried immensely to impress the opposite gender but at the end of the day what do you,is disappoint so betta rest

The jobless fool you're taking side with,for your mind you are sane NO you dunce

outta my thread

FERNANDEZISBACK:

And is that the right way to address issues?

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
the problem with you that you fails to comprehend is that you tried immensely to impress the opposite gender but at the end of the day what do you,is disappoint so betta rest

The jobless fool you're taking side with,for your mind you are sane NO you dunce

outta my thread

Baby boy shh and listen instead of mumbling around aiit..
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nyascobar1414: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ladies, if your man deserve boxers and singlets, don't hesitate to get one for him.

Men small boys like this dummy op can wear a boxer for weeks.

Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent and you need a working class lady.

Dirty, broke, illiterate and poor man, looking for working class lady to date. Mtchhheeewwww

Lmaoooo....
Aunty, your toto dey smell,
Aunty, you dey menstruate,
Aunty, your menst*ual blood dey smell(stink)..
Get rid of all these weaknesses...
And I will respect a female!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Jennyclay(f): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Lmaoooo....
Aunty, your toto dey smell,
Aunty, you dey menstruate,
Aunty, your menst*ual blood dey smell(stink)..
Get rid of all these weaknesses...
And I will respect a female!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala. Seun

Rule 2.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nyascobar1414: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mynd44, Lalasticlala. Seun
Rule 2.
I really hit a nerve...
Lmaoooooooo

13 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by stunnert(m): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided
chico no eres inteligente.. undecided

You didn't have to drag his parents into this nau, the boy was just sharing his point of view on the valentine craze out there today

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2022
stunnert:

You didn't have to drag his parents into this nau, the boy was just sharing his point of view on the valentine craze out there today
I don't care..

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by FirmTR(m): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2022
Real matter.
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ok
Men don finally wake up.
That's how to choose a WIFE.
That's the first step to choosing the right lady.
But you don't have to insult them.
Just make your points clear.
I did same when I was single.
I had many Ladies around me.
I knew they were hovering around me 'cos of my financial stability.
I decided to marry the one far richer than myself because she even displayed an undying love and sacrifice 4me. Till date her Love is evergreen.

You are on the RIGHT TRACK Bro.
But don't insult the Poor ones.
Just make your points known.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by OandA777: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ladies, if your man deserve boxers and singlets, don't hesitate to get one for him.

Look at the jibberish you wrote, absolutely incoherent and you need a working class lady.

Dirty, broke, illiterate and poor man, looking for working class lady to date. Mtchhheeewwww

Fucking hell �� 'boxers for weeks' hahahaha rotfl!
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by TheGift: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You think if your pops acted in such a rude manner to your mom@ you would be here spewing this garbage?
ninito you ain't gat no experience you are just speaking from some nonsense theory your fellow kids told you..

Now little boy pick up yourself and swallow this nonsense you posted up there.. undecided

So are you saying, men should kill themselves for Women who have only sex to offer?

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Beverlyjean(f): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

U called him broke and poor , but you want him to spend on a broke and poor girl . Besides, why are you so angry, or don't you have a job cos he actually made sense . Any real feminist will support the op , or is that not what feminism is all about??

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Kajaard: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
If your girlfriend is not a working class don't bother taking her on a date this valentine.

I will advice you to chop and clean mouth because no matter how you splurged on a idle girlfriend, she can't know the value even if you it's 1Mil nwanne you dey do yourself abi na only sex you go gain from the relationsip

I prefer working class lady in a relationship because when you're spending she's equally spending too..

9ja don wor wor finish no go kill yourself for any lazy girl that offers only sex in a relatioship. Get sense e get why..

Talking outta exprience..

Seconded. No time to waste on LEECHES.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Kajaard: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Tomek09(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lol......bad mouth.

U forget say even ur gender dey wear one bra, pant and tight for 2 weeks.

That's why they make sure they're all black grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Traplord09: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This matter pain you cool cool cool tongue
I no with this kind of wright up your guy go turn him back
:- >: grin 2nd there's is a point here

All girls are lazy undecided
da depend on man

9 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Tomek09(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thanks for the advice grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww.

It is the ones who are not working class that you will still end up with because the working class ladies will not need you as they can trip themselves out to a choicest place ( which may not be possible with aka gums like you.) and take care of their bills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by toujurs: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Oga forget this thing, most of these working class ladies don't have respect. Especially the ones in their late twenties, if it is only sex the lady could render. Oga i go take am like that, as long as she is smart, respectful and responsible. I could set her up and she will appreciate. I have dated a working class, most a very stubborn, you just better earn more than her, most of them, won't bring their money, but will expect you to bring yours so you both will spend.

Me i don't mind if she is working as long as her family no poor. And she has a degree. No wahala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by tiswell(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
And who told you am not making my money?? Have I begged you for money before??

You guys are always quick to throw tantrum at ladies, and you called that freedom of choices??

You and op should grow up.

you aren't making sh1t

no reasonable working class lady will feel so pained by the OP's harmless opinion sad

learn a skill at least,stop being liability to men

13 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Traplord09: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Shortyy:
Do you want under 25 lady, or do you want a working class lady?

That kind of your question grin
people like you end In. Woman bagss undecided undecided
No 30
Try and read and understand it batter
Before you sell ur house for a girl that have Notting to offer you .

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by toujurs: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mercychen:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww.

It is the ones who are not working class that you will still end up with because the working class ladies will not need you as they can trip themselves out to a choice place ( which maynmot be possible with aka gums like you.) and take care of their bills.

who told you, most working class, don't like to spend their money, and they are very stingy, and selfish. Some and stubborn and most are disrespectful especially when she earns more. Some would be humble, at first but once you marry them you will see hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Tomek09(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U called him broke and poor , but you want him to spend on a broke and poor girl . Besides, why are you so angry, or don't you have a job cos he actually made sense . Any real feminist will support the op , or is that not what feminism is all about??
Her own feminism with that of saphiere is just bitterness, vile, hatred and contempt towards males as if they weren't formed from a male sperm. Too bad they allowed hate eat them up.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Lastmankc(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you op, imagine one yeye girl telling me today that if I received my salary for this month,I should try buy her a phone?Even though,I want to buy you a phone,must you tell me how to do it?

1 Like

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by VictorOBVkings(m): 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Rest.

Jennyclay:
And who told you am not making my money?? Have I begged you for money before??

You guys are always quick to throw tantrum at ladies, and you called that freedom of choices??

You and op should grow up.

Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by Traplord09: 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
A product of torncondom get the Bleep outta my thread you mug

I can't understand what you saying here

Book hard for people ooooo
Re: Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out by VictorOBVkings(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
SIMP. you must a Shola student like me �

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, you'll live long...

A hoe must be industrious cheesy. If not she shouldn't expect shishi from no sensible Nigha man cool. But there are always SIMP who wouldn't heed to our warnings.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Of Love Quotes And Sayings / Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom / Tell Him/her Something Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.