Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M (81136 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

So my religious is no longer a yardstick to judge my being a believer, it is now my sexual life and opinion? Smh.

Nature must fill up the vacuum...Even biology explained alot...And is a guide.

You can cheat on anything but not NATURE... cheesy

If we follow bible, you will also land in Romans where it stated for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Some actions you do here are equal to sin, do you know that? Well let me not dive deeper...Nobody holy pass sha...If you are self aware, some things will not come as a surprise.

I still believe in a supreme being (GOD) amd and his son Jesus Christ.. smiley
You sabi wine sha, see as you dy parabulate around sex kikikiki.My actions here are not as bad na
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
FuckSilly:

MUMU
Na why army dey FÚCK una for free be dat come add STDs join.
So when did army become law enforcement officers or judge in a democratic government?
Asshole. When he destroyed those things did he inform law enforcement officer? Idiot.. If na me, army for waste that cultist guy sharp sharp.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

difference between a backward entity and a civilized entity..
Why can't you encourage him to go to court for redress..
Uncivilized person, you won't shout at buhari like this for the nonsense going on in Nigeria because he will deal with u.

Idiot.. Did court send him to destroyed those things? Why didn't he call them for negotiation? If i'm to be the lady, i'll kill that bastard. :-(
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
You sabi wine sha, see as you dy parabulate around sex kikikiki.My actions here are not as bad na
No parabulating o, I just let you know my stand on sex before marriage... angry I thought sex is nothing to a lady, why the soo much stress na?

Your actions here might be different from your offline personality...One thing I know for real, people like you with online gragra are usually shy offline.. grin True or false?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

No parabulating o, I just let you know my stand on sex before marriage... angry I thought sex is nothing to a lady, why the soo much stress na?

Your actions here might be different from your offline personality...One thing I know for real, people like you with online gragra are usually shy offline.. grin True or false?
absolutely true,I'm an extremely shy person
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
absolutely true,I'm an extremely shy person
Interesting.. And it will make you put off some guys wooing you offline quickly.

Shy babes appear hard when a guy is hitting on her, even though na una the fall yakata if the guy succeed in breaking down the walls you built around yourself.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Interesting.. And it will make you put off some guys wooing you offline quickly.

Shy babes appear hard when a guy is hitting on her, even though na una the fall yakata if the guy succeed in breaking down the walls you built around yourself.
To break that walls is the problems most guys have with me,dem build am with stones lol
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
To break that walls is the problems most guys have with me,dem build am with stones lol
Na man wey never bring out your time you go tell that...Every woman is unique, how we woo MissA is different from how we woo MissB...

Forget the walls, when you meet that your heart desire, e dey be like butter fly enter your stomach...Everywhere go Maranma for you... grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Na man wey never bring out your time you go tell that...Every woman is unique, how we woo MissA is different from how we woo MissB...

Forget the walls, when you meet that your heart desire, e dey be like butter fly enter your stomach...Everywhere go Maranma for you... grin
My feelings do not come easy,I don't make myself too available and very mindful of who I let into my space.My emotions are buried somewhere lol
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by FuckSilly: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Asshole. When he destroyed those things did he inform law enforcement officer? Idiot.. If na me, army for waste that cultist guy sharp sharp.
MUMU
Na rituals dem go carry you do las las
Because I no say you can never be loyal or committed to one partner.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
My feelings do not come easy,I don't make myself too available and very mindful of who I let into my space.My emotions are buried somewhere lol
As a lady, you have to make yourself approachable...Men does the chase, but you have to make it worth it..

If you are not approachable, you won't get the best of the type you want.

Of course, you will choose who comes into your space, but don't build a fortress around yourself.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

As a lady, you have to make yourself approachable...Men does the chase, but you have to make it worth it..

If you are not approachable, you won't get the best of the type you want.

Of course, you will choose who comes into your space, but don't build a fortress around yourself.
Hmmm see as you wan make me dy talk seriously for this forum. Lol
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmmm see as you wan make me dy talk seriously for this forum. Lol
cheesy you have to...forget that craze side of you, beneath it, is a cool calm person.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

cheesy you have to...forget that craze side of you, beneath it, is a cool calm person.
Well,some people think I'm a witch here kikikiki
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Well,some people think I'm a witch here kikikiki
Yes...when you act weird and craze while blaming the male gender atimes.. sad

It is good they do, not everyone will see the positive of you as a hunan being...Some see -ve , some +ve...You gerrit?

Like Nicolo Machiavelli will say in his book "The Prince", it is better to be feared, than to be liked by many.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Yes...when you act weird and craze while blaming the male gender atimes.. sad

It is good they do, not everyone will see the positive of you as a hunan being...Some see -ve , some +ve...Yoo gerrit?
Lmao I enjoy my attitude here a lot, I don't want any of my family member to ever know of nairaland, I don't want dem to catch me doing witching and weird behaviours. Nairaland is sweet.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lmao I enjoy my attitude here a lot, I don't want any of my family member to ever know of nairaland, I don't want dem to catch me doing witching and weird behaviours. Nairaland is sweet.
Of course, you have to...it is a free world, you are entitled to what makes you happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
FuckSilly:

MUMU
Na rituals dem go carry you do las las
Because I no say you can never be loyal or committed to one partner.
Stupid idiot. Keep typing shits, you're just like that bastard. Dickhead.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
uthlaw:
God catch the useless SIMP....this is what is good for them as de no wan get sense!
Lol the same hole bad boys chop free na the same stupid pussy stupid men pay bride price

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
Check all these violence against women, they are mostly committed by simps but when we dey advise them to avoid relationships with daughters of Jezebel, they call us misogynists.
Lol they will learn the hard way
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Hassanmaye(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Money wey the mad man suppose to use take establish himself, instead,he carry am go put untop public toilet head..
grin grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Hassanmaye(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
justosee:
Don't invest in women, they won't hear.
Lol
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by FuckSilly: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Stupid idiot. Keep typing shits, you're just like that bastard. Dickhead.
Like your mother
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by fineberry(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this
the best caption ever
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by fineberry(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Brother Samson eyes don clear angry
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Idiot.. Did court send him to destroyed those things? Why didn't he call them for negotiation? If i'm to be the lady, i'll kill that bastard. :-(
You're probably a lawless person. You can scream from now till tomorrow.
Your real wretched father is an idiot.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by uthlaw: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Lol the same hole bad boys chop free na the same stupid pussy stupid men pay bride price
does girls even pay the bad boys on top!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by goodheart01: 12:15am On Feb 24, 2022
Cmanforall:

Was the guy keeping account ?

What's his proof?

What if the lady ask him to refund her services ?

Wish I could swe the guy and talk sense into him.

What services?? Sex I guess. Didn’t they both service and fück each other, with the guy doing most of the work in bed??
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Hassanmaye(m): 5:27am On Feb 24, 2022
uthlaw:
does girls even pay the bad boys on top!
Blood of Zachariah! Like serious chop free Puna with money on top
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

You're probably a lawless person. You can scream from now till tomorrow.
Your real wretched father is an idiot.
Son of a BITCH, keep typing shits,you're just like that bastard. Pussyface asshole.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2022
FuckSilly:

Like your mother
Oops... Son of a BITCH.. I can feel your pain cheesy . Get off my mention. Dumbass
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Son of a BITCH, keep typing shits,you're just like that bastard. Pussyface asshole.
It will take all your generation on this earth to get to where I am and what I have achieved on this earth.
One yahoo boy will kill you and use you for ritual.
It won't pass this week, this I have seen.
Tell your father to continue sucking buhari dick
Bleeding smelling gender.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.