Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M (81143 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by treatise: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2022
The girl force you collect the money, how much the Sampson go pay for humhah the girl dey bear while dating?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Verysmart101: 5:52am On Feb 23, 2022
Tovard:
Why things like these do happen in Igbo land? From the � pictures, the said lady is not financially buoyant for someone claiming he has spent 22m on her..

I can see ur high on cheap drugs or ur eye needs to be plucked off.Where did u see igboland there? When has akwaibom become igboland pls? Idiot.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Pacyrus(m): 6:26am On Feb 23, 2022
Party Scatter! undecided
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Agboconsult1(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

If he bought items covered with receipts in his possession that would be serious proofs..

But 22mill too much for him to spend on a lady he never marry.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by stamapro(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2022
22m in cash or in love. Him monitize the love abi? The way him display him anger shows the background he is coming from. Hmm if I hear?!! Millionaire background abi
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by paparisco(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by saintneo(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2022
Tovard:
Why things like these do happen in Igbo land? From the � pictures, the said lady is not financially buoyant for someone claiming he has spent 22m on her..
tribalist! Inasmuchas this happened in another tribe, it shouldn't be a label for the tribe nor Ndigbo.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by patosky3310(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Eben91:
22m, he must be a thief

I am sure you only read the headline.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin
Make sure you are not eating any man's money o, to avoid scattering your big day like this.
That means my big day go be world war3
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Indispensable85(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2022
PraiseJr:
SAD NEWS THIS EVENING

Source: https://mobile./125858332136568/permalink/529225048466559/

Person wey get 22m nor go use that kind chairs and canopy for marriage.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by HRMK: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2022
the exboyfriend is risking jail term for thurgery/destruction!did he say #22m?to build house or buy car?am sure what anyone uses such money for must be seen physically!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by BluntCrazeMan: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2022
chatinent:
[img]https://media1./images/f68427eb421845c708c8e7dfc817fd9c/tenor.gif?itemid=21071876[/img]
So I will be putting myself in the shoes of the groom. So I go dey marry, one mischief go come spoil am say when e bin date my girl she gatz return all the money?

Ok, make we assume I let that one pass cos I no dey informed. I go plan another marriage within that same week.
[img]https://c./gnbcyZsc5BUAAAAd/columbo-cookie-eat.gif[/img]
If en sure for en papa, make e follow me dance the shurugede.

[img]https://c./ouJAxer4QlAAAAAd/coffin-dance-meme-man-men-african-ghana-africa-funeral-coffin.gif[/img]
I still can't believe the story..
Even with all the photos here.
Let them tell us exactly what happened.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by michael1508: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2022
AyomideOG01:

I really don't get it my guy, how can people be this daft? How can anyone in their right senses think that a woman having s€x with a man is doing a favor to the man? Something enjoyed by two people now turns to be a favor from one party. Really annoying...
It's a mentality we need to kick against,it's a sick reality we have plenty boys with such mindset,they feel they don't deserve so much from life,a natural mutual benefit as sex between 2 people is like a rare gem to them.
Reason why they pay so much for it,to them sex is worth every gold in their pocket.
Few days ago,Mr Reno or one of these funny nollywood characters said it's the women that should even brag about them sleeping with guys and not the other way round,he said women choose who they want to have sex with while men have sex with who is only available. Although,I find that thought faulty but that statement still covers the fact that women also crave and benefit from the sex too
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by BluntCrazeMan: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this
That's the right Meme for the phrase.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by SuperBlack: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2022
GOFRONT:
Udonminit.......22Milli, That lady must be a real Gold digger.

And as for brother Sampson, I wonder why he chose to vent his anger on the innocent canopy cos from the event pics, I can see he has crippled the canopy, leaving it with a half leg and the blue plastic table be doing waka shege to the heavens.

Walahi you no get Head at all, see as I just de laugh like ediot
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by EDIWIZZY(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2022
Eweeeh
This man must be a newly recruited member of the Stingy men association of Nigeria
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by elmorenza: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2022
Tovard:

Anu ofia. So u can't see Akwa Ibom there?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by SuperBlack: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2022
As Court Rules that unless 22 million is paid to the Ex Guy, the Girl will remain unmarried,

Or she will automatically become the ExGuy's Wife
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by mechanics(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmmmm, when the lady knew she won't marry him why would she have collected his money.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by SuperBlack: 10:18am On Feb 23, 2022
Tovard:

As you no get sense reach nah, to read de Hard you sef
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by SuperBlack: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2022
Cmanforall:

Was the guy keeping account ?

What's his proof?

What if the lady ask him to refund her services ?

Wish I could swe the guy and talk sense into him.

With your comments sef, you no get sense enough to give person sense,
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by SuperBlack: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2022
ImoleNaija:
He wants to catch out. Maybe he has done some findings & realized the groom could afford the billing.

What if it's a plan between the Girl and the Ex Guy?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by prophetfire: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Tovard:
. Olodo, empty head. There isn't Igboland. It's Akwaibom, which is Ibibio tribe.
Now thank me for teaching you.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by doshiyad1: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2022
PraiseJr:
SAD NEWS THIS EVENING

Source: https://mobile./125858332136568/permalink/529225048466559/

22m ke!! ah, this one strong oh! undecided undecided. following! because i wan hear the koko
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
That means my big day go be world war3
Don't overrate yourself o, some guys stick around for the beauty which will fade as you age...Not all are seriously with coming around.... cheesy

A younger lady is attractive, and it declines with aging...pray you make the best selection now you and in your peak...And discard those that doesn't matter...make your future dey stew.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Don't overrate yourself o, some guys stick around for the beauty which will fade as you age...Not all are seriously with coming around.... cheesy

A younger lady is attractive, and it declines with aging...pray you make the best selection now you and in your peak...And discard those that doesn't matter...make your future dey stew.
I still dy chop people money,maybe by next year I'll repent and take your advise.By the way,you owe me a car
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
I still dy chop people money,maybe by next year I'll repent and take your advise.By the way,you owe me a car
Person wey chop ram diick, is owing the dead.. grin

Keep chopping you hear? Until they table your matter for deck.

Car gift is only reserved for my wife, my daughter... cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Person wey chop ram diick, is owing the dead.. grin

Keep chopping you hear? Until they table your matter for deck.

Car gift is only reserved for my wife, my daughter... cheesy
Your wife and your daughter ehn? but you are having sex since time immemorial, why didn't you wait to get married first.Go and gift your girlfriend a car and create a thread about it so we can celebrate you. See ehn I don't know how to reject money, if I'm on my own and someone is requesting for my account number, will I refuse him? Shebi I'm praying everyday for money,comfort,long life and prosperity, so how will i now be a hindrance to my own daily prayers.This chopping money issue ehn, na only marriage go make me stop am oooo oooo even our G.O fail.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your wife and your daughter ehn? but you are having sex since time immemorial, why didn't you wait to get married first.Go and gift your girlfriend a car and create a thread about it so we can celebrate you. See ehn I don't know how to reject money, if I'm on my own and someone is requesting for my account number, will I refuse him? Shebi I'm praying everyday for money,comfort,long life and prosperity, so how will i now be a hindrance to my own daily prayers.This chopping money issue ehn, na only marriage go make me stop am oooo oooo even our G.O fail.
Who even told you I am having sex? I thought you said I am a semnarian? grin

Not everyone will wait till wedding night...Marriage begins when a man and woman agree to spend life together as one...The wedding day is ceremony day to call witnesses...Of which isn't a guarantee.. Some may chop after that night and quit next day. cheesy

Sexual compatibility is a must, I don't want to settle down to begin think out of box...cheating is not.a thing I do as a single guy, And will never ever want to do it as a married man.. angry If I fvck a babe, it is her and her alone...I don't share, and won't allow her to share me..

My work rate is high, same as my sexual energy..So, all this no sex till marriage is not for me.

Besides, since a man shows love by providing, A woman equally reciprocated love by caring and making her man happy...Of which sex is among.. cool These things happen naturally..

I can't call a lady my woman if their is no romance.
I mean it is a deception.

Praying for money, involves doing legit stuffs and more open doors to grace in your line of business or work....Don't do ashawo o, it is deep and spiritual.

A man can like you, and want to gift you something...So it is cool to collect.. cheesy but mind who you collect from, make you no go collect wetin go choke you o.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Munzy14:

Who even told you I am having sex? I thought you said I am a semnarian? grin

Not everyone will wait till wedding night...Marriage begins when a man and woman agree to spend life together as one...The wedding day is ceremony day to call witnesses...Of which isn't a guarantee.. Some may chop after that night and quit next day. cheesy

Sexual compatibility is a must, I don't want to settle down to begin think out of box...cheating is not.a thing I do as a single guy, And will never ever want to do it as a married man.. angry If I fvck a babe, it is her and her alone...I don't share, and won't allow her to share me..

My work rate is high, same as my sexual energy..So, all this no sex till marriage is not for me.

Besides, since a man shows love by providing, A woman equally reciprocated love by caring and making her man happy...Of which sex is among.. cool These things happen naturally..

I can't call a lady my woman if their is no romance.
I mean it is a deception.

Praying for money, involves doing legit stuffs and more open doors to grace in your line of business or work....Don't do ashawo o, it is deep and spiritual.

A man can like you, and want to gift you something...So it is cool to collect.. cheesy but mind who you collect from, make you no go collect wetin go choke you o.

Just joking ooo,I do reject gifts as I'm not used to receiving things from men.From your response,it shows you are not a believer else you'll know what God said about premarital sex.I think you are an atheist because they are the ones that advocate for premarital sex
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just joking ooo,I do reject gifts as I'm not used to receiving things from men.From your response,it shows you are not a believer else you'll know what God said about premarital sex.I think you are an atheist because they are the ones that advocate for premarital sex
So my religious is no longer a yardstick to judge my being a believer, it is now my sexual life and opinion? Smh.

Nature must fill up the vacuum...Even biology explained alot...And is a guide.

You can cheat on anything but not NATURE... cheesy

If we follow bible, you will also land in Romans where it stated for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Some actions you do here are equal to sin, do you know that? Well let me not dive deeper...Nobody holy pass sha...If you are self aware, some things will not come as a surprise.

I still believe in a supreme being (GOD) amd and his son Jesus Christ.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.