Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M (81146 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by meeketta: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
You get 22m, why you no marry her?
oga na bad belle dey worry you!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
All these cultists sef.. Chaii.. Make the girl go call army for that idiot. 22mil? Why didn't he marry her? Nonsense!!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by obembet(f): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
GOFRONT:
Udonminit.......22Milli, That lady must be a real Gold digger.

And as for brother Sampson, I wonder why he chose to vent his anger on the innocent canopy cos from the event pics, I can see he has crippled the canopy, leaving it with a half leg and the blue plastic table be doing waka shege to the heavens.

The guy is very foolish.. just 22M, na him mate dey buy car, build house and sponsor wedding of Thier girlfriend
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Eben91:
22m, he must be a thief
Go and sue him in court since you can prove he's a theif..
Cases like this if the guy has evidence the lady would be asked to pay back depending on the case.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by donforeign: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
dayoscape:
Correct nigga
nothing correct na idiot him be ...pained asss nigggga
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Pastorsmile: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
He must have spent his entire life on her while they were dating. The lady should pay him and move on

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by MufasaLion: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
In my own opinion, I'd say the guy was a fool to have spent such amount on that lady because it seems the lady is just the regular "slay mama."

I'm sure most of the #22m was spent on frivolities.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Ebullient76(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]There's more to this. Soon, events would unfold.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Kajaard: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
obembet:

The guy is very foolish.. just 22M, na him mate dey buy car, build house and sponsor wedding of Thier girlfriend

I now see you really don't have sense.

You write like a real olosho. Rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Munzy14(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Iyaebe:
Useless man
grin grin
Make sure you are not eating any man's money o, to avoid scattering your big day like this.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by soke02(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
How did he arrived at 22m
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by DimIsaac10(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
pay 3 soldiers just 50k to clear the nicompuz.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
PraiseJr:
SAD NEWS THIS EVENING

Source: https://mobile./125858332136568/permalink/529225048466559/
Idiots! They keep wasting money on girls at the expense of their families because of pussy! It has to stop!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by rickpat(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
When it comes to break up, even the groundut you buy give her chop, you go wan make she return am back.
In my own opinion that's immaturity...material things should not be more painful than the emotions invested in the relationship.. I value emotions more

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by ImoleNaija: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
remsonik:
He needs to be checked. He's not mentally fit, she didn't force the money from you, she was asking for it and you kept giving it to her without proper checks or thoughts on it. Why did she dump you? She saw you as an idiot who cannot manage the home as her husband instead you will be easily drained of your resources by people

Must she keep collecting from the idiot?

Thank God he don show her what it means to be an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by JustPowerApps(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
22Mili shocked Omo girls dey spend O and they no fit work
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
rickpat:
na wa...NEVER GIVE WHAT YOU CAN'T EASILY FORGET WHILE DATING..Really embarrassing!!!
It is about betrayal, even judas paid for it. It is treason..
You people and your preaching though..

1 Like

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by 07kjb: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
They should repay that nigga he is heartbroken
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Roseey0(f): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin 22million grin
Where una dey see all this kind of boyfriend biko
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
MartinsD12:

I support this let's call a spade a spade, gold digging is a criminal offense, how can you as a lady chop a man like this 22milllon naira and you want to marry another guy it's possible this gold digger of a girl was obtaining money from this rich niggarrr in pretence of love and using it to finance her boyfriend who eventually is the groom for this wedding, you think all men are fools , I keep telling them becare see any man who is willing to be spending so much money on you is definitely looking for marriage and it's not every man you will chop him money him leave you , some girls died in this process, some today are facing difficulty in life because you of this ,if no like the man well enough to marry you don't chop his money simple
any girl u are not married to...even if u spend 1 trillion...its a gift and she is not suppose to return d cash...the parents remain the custodian and guardian of the girl...she is just ur friend..she has other friends like u just as u have too..she didnt force u to spiol her..she is at liberty to eat it all..u will only have a standing ground when u have paid her pride price..once u pay her pride price and d dad hands her over to u..u automatically becomes her new dad..and u can deal with her legally if she mis behaves..u can sue and win and u will be compensated..they are just friends ...i dont know wat is wrong with simp..if u like date girl for 30 years make she even born for you ..her dad is still her custodian..the dad fit lie for your head day u kidnapp her daughter and u eill go to jail..u are just friend..the law is d law..even if u ingnore the parents go do church wedding she is not your wife..her parents must hand her over to u...even if u run to registry.the parents must sign..u are a learner..the law can be quite funny..hope u lernt something..that ur girlfriend u are using to do shakara u are not her dad.u are mere friends simple..

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wow... Now dats a Simp who recently converted to redp...

T O DARLING
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
obembet:

People like you never achieved anything in life na so so talk..
22 million will get you a good house in top notch areas in Lagos.
Am not surprised people from poor background always bragging..

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
rickpat:
In my own opinion that's immaturity...material things should not be more painful than the emotions invested in the relationship.. I value emotions more
Yes, They all know this for sure but still do it anyway.

Just as they said, love is blind, na so breakup dey make full grown man/woman act senseless too.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Kobicove:
If the venue of the traditional wedding looks like this then it's likely the lady is from a hungry background.

The guy wasted his money if truly he spent 22million on her undecided
[b][/b]

My exact thoughts!!!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by bluefilm: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
SmellySperm:
Wich kind wahala be this

a new meme?
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by osazsky(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

It is about betrayal, even judas paid for it. It is treason..
You people and your preaching though..
na d boy nor get sense u spend 22m for a mere friend not even your wife...africans na comedians i swear..very funny people
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by oneMalik: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
This guy just go prison like this ehn !
he buy Benz for the girl ?
if you try this nonsense with person wey get anger like me , say I won marry a girl and you come scater the place , ma guy na the last sleep wet you sleep for ur house go be your last . first Garry law tarcke you first and the same time you if you no mad for real life I go know who born you ..
bullshit !
you get 2mil to spend for a lady and you're still like that . IDIOT !
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by victorazy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2022
Woman has been dealing with Samson for long, him own na to destroy. grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Fourwinds: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
remsonik:
He needs to be checked. He's not mentally fit,she didn't force the money from you, she was asking for it and you kept giving it to her without proper checks or thoughts on it. Why did she dump you? She saw you as an idiot who cannot manage the home as her husband instead you will be easily drained of your resources by people

Hmmmm....I no sure say the guy chop out of the Toto well
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by CSTRR: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Many Nigerians don't know that you can actually sue the lady in a case like this.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Pholadime(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
N22m! Na forex babe she be? Abi he wan just fight dirty. Even, a retardant won't be so stupid to spend such humongous amount .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.