Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M (81142 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

It will take all your generation on this earth to get to where I am and what I have achieved on this earth.
One yahoo boy will kill you and use you for ritual.
It won't pass this week, this I have seen.
Tell your father to continue sucking buhari dick
Bleeding smelling gender.. grin grin
Broke ass nigga. Village dirty pig like you. Get off my mention. Dullard
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by FuckSilly: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Oops... Son of a BITCH.. I can feel your pain cheesy . Get off my mention. Dumbass
Daughter of a WHORÈ and a dirty old bastard.
I can feel your frustration grin
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Broke ass nigga. Village dirty pig like you. Get off my mention. Dullard
Na for social media u will call someone broke, how about you post your personal house if you have build any!!, where you live!!! and I do same
Let's start from there..
Post your assets while I do so??
I don't brag if you are fit then show face..
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Na for social media u will call someone broke, how about you post your personal house if you have build any!!, where you live!!! and I do same
Let's start from there..
Post your assets while I do so??
I don't brag if you are fit then show face..
Chaii... Post all you've achieved so far. I'll surprise you.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shalommy:
I said let's start from the house you have built if you have any.. Let start from there, am not talking about someone living in a rent apartment because that is not your house.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Chai see me wasting my time with a hook up girl eeh...
If I had seen your profile earlier sad
I was just wasting my time with someone men have destroyed..
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

I said let's start from the house you have built if you have any.. Let start from there, am not talking about someone living in a rent apartment because that is not your house.
Silly being.. Chaii. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:
Chai see me wasting my time with a hook up girl eeh... If I had seen your profile earlier sad I was just wasting my time with someone men have destroyed..
After masturbating shey?.. Chaii.. Kids
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Silly being.. Chaii. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and do hook up... You're below me.
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by Shalommy(f): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Go and do hook up... You're below me.
Like seriously? I don't do broke guys. Sorry!
Re: Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M by brandsoncharlie: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shalommy:
Like seriously? I don't do broke guys. Sorry!
Sorry enjoy your job. Good luck with what you do. Jah bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.