Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

What Do You Like About Being A Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Being A Woman? (10664 Views)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by nagoma(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
I could never have coped with periods! That bl00dy waste of fvkin time.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by tpia5: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
@ frank 3.16 and the other one.

Am i included in that statement?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2011
honeric. It's natural to ,me. Is there a problem? I see nothing wrong with being afraid of the pain of child birth. You 21 questions like she should be ashamed of the fear is what annoyed me, hence my response. anything else you'd like to know?

Adetayo100:

fool! You can remain barrened for the rest of your life

what's with the animals on this site? and to think this is from a Yoruba too. Highly disappointed. undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by SALady(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
frank3.16:

ladies face it, u all like being women because MEN like you. u like the way we admire and chase after u.

its like saying u like being a human because u like being liked by almigthy  GOD

^^^This is exactly why I am glad I was born a woman, because I really dont have to come up with lines like these.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by frank317: 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Are u ok do u realise that women now chase men, infact its now a 50-50 thing unlike b4!, if u are a girl and beautiful, guys wud chase u grin grin grin but if u are a guy and handsome like moi cool tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue babes wud chase! beleeee that! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

well i am saying is that no woman can appreciate being a woman if she is not admiired by men.

but a man dont need a woman to appreciate himself, all he does if appreciate him self first and then look for a woman to appreciate. thats why women must spend so much time looking good for us to appreciate, cos without is they are nothing tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2011
Adetayo100:

fool! You can remain barrened for the rest of your life

ur the fu*cking fool bi*tch angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
Tima, pls relax.

To all the guys, this is not a woman bashing thread. If you are gonna come in here and insult a lady, then I will have to report you.

Let us have some peace for once in a thread.

Thank you.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
no man foolish people call me fool for no reason
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2011
I don't know what I like about being a woman neither do I know what I like about being a girl cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2011
rokiatu:

Yes.

Like?

I dislike stereotypical gender connotations that comes with being a woman. 

I like my soft tummy, that's one.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
jeez I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT i'M SEEING HERE
you like being a woman because of make up, shoes, clothes , shopping, attention, blah blah blah, Jesu Christi SMH undecided tufia

May God direct your parts to make you know the real essence of your sex that's only when you will know what to appreciate, the only reply that intrigued me was the one of ''giving birth'' I love that.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2011
Natasha,,:

you like being a woman because of make up, shoes, clothes , shopping, attention, blah blah blah, Jesu Christi  SMH  undecided tufia

May God direct your parts to make you know the real essence of your sex that's only when you will know what to appreciate, the only reply that intrigued me was the one of ''giving birth'' I love that.

What tha hell?! WILL you shut the 4uck up------!!?---

The "giving birth" one intrigued you?---Now how the french is that intriguing?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by MrCork17: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
rokiatu:

Seriously guys, if you people have nothing better to say, your watch us the girls do the talking.

ok ROkiatu. I have sumtin serious to say.  pliss can i press u?  tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2011
Natasha,,:

you like being a woman because of make up, shoes, clothes , shopping, attention, blah blah blah, Jesu Christi SMH undecided tufia

What is wrong with this girl?

What is wrong with shopping and fashion?

Shopping, shoes etc was listed by some people as one of the many reasons and not the only reason.

Seriously, this your post was uncalled for.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2011
rokiatu:

Shopping, shoes etc was listed by some people as one of the many reasons and not the only reason.

Help me ask the babe o--- She almost made me angry mehn---And that's unlike me--- 4ucking Juvenile----
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2011
Just plain hypocritical if you ask me.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
---- *post removed*---
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
Nice you're cute.

Don't use anyone else pic next time pls darling. (Be yourself)

You know you are one of em chicks I respect on this site even though you are my kid sister. wink
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^ LOL----C'mon now---Be yourself? Do you how many pictures of myself I've put on NL--pretty or ugly?---hehe

That was just a stupid stunt. No big deal.

the Feeling is mutual darl. smiley
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by MrCork17: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2011
rokiatu. sweery whats your number quick. hurry. my bus is comin!! angry
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin  grin ;DROFL! Cork let me be. I am not in the mood for your dry jokes.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2011
rokiatu:

grin grin grin grin  grin ;DROFL! Cork let me be. I am not in the mood for your dry jokes.

That was funny? undecided undecided undecided

Hey wifey! How you be?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
hahaha give it a month or two you will get use to his jokes. grin

I am fine boo. . . can't complain. wink
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Natasha,,:

You dey mind dem?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
rokiatu:

and what did I talk about?  undecided wasn't I referring to the shopping and the likes?  undecided come on Roki don't get worked up, and there's nada hypocritical about that  cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

What tha hell?! WILL you shut the 4uck up------!!?---

The "giving birth" one intrigued you?---Now how the french is that intriguing?
[color=#770077][b][i]coconut, masquerade carver I know if you don't talk no one else will talk with your black face like monkey AS$ yes I found it intriguing is it my fault you didn't? and please can you do me a favour, stop dumping everything I say to juvenile delinquency [/i][/b][/color]
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2011
Roki are you scared of childbirth? undecided
Well that's unfortunate cuz I plan on having 5 sons cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Honda29: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
Being able to get stupid beings called men to hand over their monthly salaries to me in return for the chance to touch the dirty and stinking hole in-between my legs grin
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
Tashy Babe

Juvenile delinquency? Babe, I'm lost o. I never said you were a criminal--or did I?

Plus when did I ever dump anything you said on the fact that you're a Juve--apart from today?

If I don't talk, no one else will talk? I don't get that part.

Your latest post just really showed that you're really really a Juve. ( I mean of course, you are)

It was obvious that I was being serious with my "Will you shut the 4uck up?" comment. And you knew it--I didn't put smiley faces. Common sense should have told you that all you needed to reply me with were your logical reasons for your first post. Kapish. There was no need for low-blows and insults.

I didn't insult you did I? I called you a Juve--which is a fact.

I ASKED you to shut the 4uck up--- That was a request--not an insult. It's either you listen to me--or you don't.

It's all cool dude. I ain't tripping.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by tpia5: 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
Honda29:

Being able to chop sucker/mugu (men)'s money in return for sex!

Ha ha ha ha ha

Honda29:

Being able to get silly beings called men to hand over their monthly salaries to me in return for the chance to touch the dirty and stinking hole in-between my legs grin

well, too bad cretins like you hand over your salary in return for a chance to get into a dirty stinking hole.

who be maga and mugu in that instance.

is somebody supposed to feel bad cos you cant keep your pants zipped?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

Tashy Babe

Juvenile delinquency? Babe, I'm lost o. I never said you were a criminal--or did I?

Plus when did I ever dump anything you said on the fact that you're a Juve--apart from today?

If I don't talk, no one else will talk? I don't get that part.

Your latest post just really showed that you're really really a Juve. ( I mean of course, you are)

It was obvious that I was being serious with my "Will you shut the 4uck up?" comment. And you knew it--I didn't put smiley faces. Common sense should have told you that all you needed to reply me with were your logical reasons for your first post. Kapish. There was no need for low-blows and insults.

I didn't insult you did I? I called you a Juve--which is a fact.

I ASKED you to shut the 4uck up--- That was a request--not an insult. It's either you listen to me--or you don't.

It's all cool dude. I ain't tripping.

hehehehehehehehe Babe you don dey fear shey  kai please chilax stop getting worked up for nada Did i say you insulted me? okay lets end it I don't want you to cry  kiss kiss kiss by the way did you see my mate who was thinking about marriage  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^ You're a joke. You just don't get it do you?-- Danfo driver like you.  tongue

Yh--I saw your mate--I'm sure it's you with another username.  wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Purpose Or Benefits Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.