Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Do You Like About Being A Woman? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Being A Woman? (10665 Views)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

how can you come and insult others with out even given an answer to the post.

we freaking answered the question how we fell like. if u don't like that jump of a cliff i really wouldn't care.

but u have no right to make us look dum just coz we say we love shoes and shopping. u think we don't do anything better in life just coz we love shoes. angry angry angry angry

your talking big here, how fu*cking successful are u in life so far. if u ain't got an answer shut it pls.
please spare me the trash save it for your unborn children, can you kindly show me where I insulted you or any one else for that matter? undecided stop getting worked up over nada undecided If you feel what I said made you look dumb that's your problem not mine cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Igosun: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2011
I love being a mother though very tasking but i love it soooooo much entering your house and you see little life singing mommy or asking for what you brought for them.

I love perfume so much the one that makes people look at you twice  cool

I love being home weekend for my husband and kids

I love my color , Black is beautiful , so am beautiful  smiley

The fact that i hate "genuine" people to suffer not pretenders.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

[color=#770077][b][i]please spare me the trash save it for your unborn children,
Don't you think this is taking it a bit too far? You are insulting her kids that are not even born yet. undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

please spare me the trash save it for your unborn children, can you kindly show me where I insulted you or any one else for that matter?  undecided stop getting worked up over nada  undecided  If you feel what I said made you look dumb that's your problem not mine  cheesy

bi*tch u may want to mind your tongue before he;; freeze ouve on your fu*cking head.

u said u can't believe it that the only reply girls were giving on this thread, was all base on shoes and shopping. yeah u dumm bi*tch if u don't know that it's an insult, coz u are trying to tell us that we know nothing else in life but shoes and shopping.

Sleeping on the edge; I hope u don’t toss and turn bi*tch coz u might just land on the wrong territory.

i am the wrong bi*tch child u wanna mess with. so take that ur nasty attitude and put it where your sun don't shine, coz if i have to do it for ya. u wouldn't alive when i am done.  angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

bi*tch u may want to mind your tongue before he;; freeze ouve on your fu*cking head.

u said u can't believe it that the only reply girls were giving on this thread, was all base on shoes and shopping. yeah u dumm bi*tch if u don't know that it's an insult, coz u are trying to tell us that we know nothing else in life but shoes and shopping.

Sleeping on the edge; I hope u don’t toss and turn bi*tch coz u might just land on the wrong territory.

i am the wrong bi*tch child u wanna mess with. so take that your nasty attitude and put it where your sun don't shine, coz if i have to do it for ya. u wouldn't alive when i am done.  angry angry angry
hahahahahahahaha its so obvious you lack understanding  tongue  Continue I can't waste my time talking to you  cheesy It will be a total waste of my intelligence, Good day for all I care its your unborn children you called b*tch   cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by 190: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2011
wahala - women cant even agree amongst themselves

and you see them making noise bout whats good bout them

I love been a woman cos im this

I love been a woman cos im that

look at them now castigating and even calling themselves their true name ( Bit[i]c[/i]h )

Abeg Natasha and tima - its OK, I like u both so call it quits angry angry
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

You f-cking with a n-gga who don’t give a f-ck. Empty the clip, then roll the window up.
bu talk “Talk stup*id and u may get your head popped angry angry angry Bi*tch

it seems u don't av anytin to do wit ur miserable and unfruthfull life, dog i will enroll u in a brothel for prostitu*tion to make use of ur time or u back off u punk a*ss bit*ch
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2011
@ 190 don't talk to me tell that to her as you can see she's the one going mad over nada and please modify your post I didn't call any one Bi*tch I'm too big for that  cheesy cheesy cheesy it was she who called her unborn children Bit ch so don't state it like I also use the word on anyone  cheesy  
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2011
Adetayo100:

it seems u don't av anytin to do wit your miserable and unfruthfull life, dog i will enroll u in a brothel for prostitu*tion to make use of your time or u back off u punk a*ss bit*ch

Sniff, sniff, cries, I done slayed your whole entire f-cking life.

u Mr are some bi*tch full of shi*t so just shut ur mouth and let your a$$ do the talking for ya.

“Wish I never met ya – I wouldn’t want to be ya undecided undecided undecided

coz ur one messed up ,ale bi*tch
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2011
Will that idio*t (hotle tima) give birth to a child in her life. Ako aja angry i am sad 4 ur parent
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
Adetayo100:

Will that idio*t (hotle tima) give birth to a child in her life. Ako aja angry i am sad 4 your parent
I don't know only time will tell BTW just ignore its the best madness is infectious cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

@ 190 don't talk to me tell that to her as you can see she's the one going mad over nada and please modify your post I didn't call any one Bi*tch I'm too big for that  cheesy cheesy cheesy it was she who called her unborn children Bit ch so don't stet it like I also use the word on anyone  cheesy  

again my unborn children. lord help u.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
Adetayo100:

Will that idio*t (hotle tima) give birth to a child in her life. Ako aja angry i am sad 4 your parent

how that's that effect ya

and when i do u can print it out bi*tvh and hang it on ya wall undecided undecided undecided

and niggah get the name right next time ( hotie tima )
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by 190: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
Tima these days u are becoming violent

is it your menses or what

tell me, you know u can confide in me
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2011
190:

Tima these days u are becoming violent

is it your menses or what

tell me, you know u can confide in me

hell ya on the jerry springs show. pla
[size=2pt]brb[/size]
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by 190: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2011
^abeg sofree use that name abeg undecided

anyway wen wud your menses end!
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

how that's that effect ya

and when i do u can print it out bi*tvh and hang it on ya wall undecided undecided undecided

and niggah get the name right next time ( hotie tima )
who dash u pikin well u can have dem in ur nxt life and what's so special about ur username who*re
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Mynd44: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2011
And still WOMEN will complain that there is a lot of bashing on NL. A thread to talk about how much you love being what you are and you end up calling each other names. What is wrong with y'all?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
Adetayo100:

who dash u pikin well u can have dem in your nxt life and what's so special about your username who*re

so that's all u got form slut, who*re etc

well keep talking coz it ain't hurting me.

as look as i know is not true undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

so that's all u got form slut, who*re etc

well keep talking coz it ain't hurting me.

as look as i know is not true undecided undecided undecided
e be like u smoke igbo dis morning i pity ur boyfriend if u even have one.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:37am On Jul 01, 2011
Is Natasha ever gonna answer the question?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
I can bleed for up to eight days and not dead. grin grin grin grin grin

I can push a 7 to 10 pound baby out of my vagina and still be tight downstairs. grin grin grin grin

My kitty can be sold and traded to the highest bidder and live longer than the condos grin grin grin

My body can produce milks without having to graze the green pastures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can piss out of two holes instead of one. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can just put on some heels, bend slightly, and smile and my car is fixed in seconds! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2011
^ LMAO Chima that was quite hilarious but some were true me likey  wink  kiss
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Mynd44: 3:13am On Jul 02, 2011
Actually you cannot bleed for a week and survive. Your period only contains a very minute amount of blood hence the colour
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I can bleed for up to eight days and not dead.   grin grin grin grin grin

I can push a 7 to 10 pound baby out of my womanliness and still be tight downstairs.   grin grin grin grin

My kitty can be sold and traded to the highest bidder and live longer than the condos  grin grin grin

My body can produce milks without having to graze the green pastures  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can piss out of two holes instead of one.   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can just put on some heels, bend slightly, and smile and my car is fixed in seconds! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can do that too. Just that my car would get fixed under a different motivation.
One of the "do what it takes to get him OUT of this shop immediately!" variety.  grin
But Same action, same result. cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by pleep(m): 3:30am On Jul 02, 2011
I can piss out of two holes instead of one. grin grin grin grin
Your not serious? undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Mynd44: 5:01am On Jul 02, 2011
^^^
You dey mind am
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
Mynd_44:

Actually you cannot bleed for a week and survive. Your period only contains a very minute amount of blood hence the colour

There are MILLIONS of women who bleeds three days, five days, seven days and rare cases eight days EACH women have different bleeding days and ALL SURVIVED unless their bleeding is not MENSTRUAL related.

Thank you very much NEXT.

pleep:

Your not serious? undecided

Jealous? tongue

2buff:

I can do that too. Just that my car would get fixed under a different motivation.
One of the "do what it takes to get him OUT of this shop immediately!" variety.  grin
But Same action, same result. cheesy

I knew you had a little sugar in you. lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I knew you had a little sugar in you.   lipsrsealed

^^ I can share some with you  kiss kiss kiss there  wink

lol nah I'm just confident enough in my preference to do jokey stuff like that. . . though there's the odd time those backfire  lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2011
Hmm.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I can bleed for up to eight days and not dead. grin grin grin grin grin

I can push a 7 to 10 pound baby out of my womanliness and still be tight downstairs. grin grin grin grin

My kitty can be sold and traded to the highest bidder and live longer than the condos grin grin grin

My body can produce milks without having to graze the green pastures cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can piss out of two holes instead of one. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And who told u all men will fall for this rubbish only punny starved guys will fix a car for a woman all becos she wore an 'aba made' shoe with heel and bend slightly tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Signs She Wants To Sleep With You / The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. / Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.