Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Do You Like About Being A Woman? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Being A Woman? (10661 Views)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by pleep(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2011
Jealous? tongue

No, im just confused
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2011
LesbianBoy:

And who told u all men will fall for this rubbish only punny starved guys will fix a car for a woman all becos she wore an 'aba made' shoe with heel and bend slightly tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Jealousy is a mofo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

pleep:

No, im just confused

Okay suga, it will soon surpass.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ShyOne(f): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
I love soo many things about being a woman:

shaving and feeling the softness of the skin afterwards

pedicures and manicures

growing and styling my hair

dresses and shoes and shoes and dresses and dresses and shoes

wearing high heel shoes - love them - have a room filled with shoes on racks from floor to ceiling - organized by color and height - have shoe fetish

have beautiful breasts and nipples, waist, thighs, abdoman

have beautiful smile

more importantly touching base with the feminine me that God sees

as a woman, we are able to give love very freely without judgment for being seen as "too soft" such as men - i love giving love and being caring as well as receiving the same

decorating rooms with pastels and bold colors - love that too

reading romance novels embarassed

being able to study for long periods of time w/o interruption - men around me doing manual labor more so than I - that is a big plus wink
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by 190: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
Shy-One:

I love soo many things about being a woman:

shaving and feeling the softness of the skin afterwards

pedicures and manicures

growing and styling my hair

dresses and shoes and shoes and dresses and dresses and shoes

wearing high heel shoes - love them - have a room filled with shoes on racks from floor to ceiling - organized by color and height - have shoe fetish

have beautiful bosoms and unmentionables, waist, thighs, abdoman

have beautiful smile

more importantly touching base with the feminine me that God sees

as a woman, we are able to give love very freely without judgment for being seen as "too soft" such as men - i love giving love and being caring as well as receiving the same

decorating rooms with pastels and bold colors - love that too

reading romance novels  embarassed

being able to study for long periods of time w/o interruption - men around me doing manual labor more so than I  - that is a big plus  wink
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Denise216(f): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
You get better public restrooms.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by MrsChima(f): 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2011
Denise216:

You get better public restrooms.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
Obviously she's never been exposed to dirty girls. some female bathrooms are worse than port-a-potties
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Denise216(f): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2011
Obviously she's never been exposed to dirty girls. some female bathrooms are worse than port-a-potties

I said better not the best. What the ladies room looks like you bet it looks worse in the mens room. Plus they don't wash their hands and grab the door. That is just WRONG.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2011
lol it is wrong

ive never been in the men's room to know what they do or dont do however
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by african1(f): 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^ I have been in the Mens room before. sad sad It was a stupid bet in high school, ended getting suspeded for three days. Lol
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Denise216(f): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^ I had a part time job cleaning offices at night when I was college. 8 restrooms in the facility

Ladies rooms just had a few paper towels on the floor and soap on the sink= 10 minutes and one pair of gloves.

Mens rooms-toilet paper in the floor, paper towels on the floor, dirty mirrors, soap on the WALL, soap on the sink, no flushing, and smoke smell, lol= 45 minutes, double gloves, and a prayer.

If anything it motivated me to excel so I would never have to do that again.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by tpia5: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2011
that sink thingy in the men's room could look prettier, imo.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2011
LOL You would have been singing a different tune about girl's bathroom had it been girl's college dorm bathrooms you dealt with as opposed to offices.

There's one thing I saw my sophmore year that til TODAY haunts me. My phobia of public bathrooms is no joke cos of it.

You're very lucky is all. undecided
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Beync(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2011
kunlaxo:

women are awesome,wonderful and powerful,they often risk their lives to given birth to us cos in the time of birth is a thin line between life and death but u risk your life, God bless u, u guys are blessed for being women.
Awe! tanks sweet for understanding that fact. God bless u too, u are wonderfully made cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Ranoscky(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2011
Crazy world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / RINGS WORLD / Snapchat Surgeon Livestreams Lady Getting A Buttock Lift(Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.