Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Do You Like About Being A Woman? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like About Being A Woman? (10662 Views)

Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
What's with the underaged cat fight?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by elampiro(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
A woman will make some really funny or ridiculous decision and nobody will be surprised! The rest people will just respond 'she is a woman, that's the way they are.'

I think that's is a plus for them.

Goldieluk is that your photo?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2011
2buff:

What's with the underaged cat fight?

Errrmmm, Overage (lol), Pls be quiet. Wait for your turn. I'm coming for you very soon--ait?  wink
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

^^ You're a joke. You just don't get it do you?-- Danfo driver like you.  tongue

Yh--I saw your mate--I'm sure it's you with another username.  wink cheesy

lmao I cannot fit think like that na I get danfo to drive grin grin grin grin grin grin

and no I don't just get it so help me get it okada rider cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

Errrmmm, Overage (lol), Pls be quiet. Wait for your turn. I'm coming for you very soon--ait?  wink

wetin I do? cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
2buff:

wetin I do? cheesy

Lol---- Nothing-- I just don't like you. grin --- (lol)--JK--

Natasha,,:

lmao I cannot fit think like that na I get danfo to drive grin grin grin grin grin grin

and no I don't just get it so help me get it okada rider cheesy

LOL----Go and sleep jo. Love you. kiss

Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

Hehehe awwww is it because I said you're too skinny for me? grin
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

LOL----Go and sleep jo. Love you. kiss

once again I have won the battle looser tongue
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
2buff:

Hehehe awwww is it because I said you're too skinny for me? grin

LOL--I said was joking o---Hiya!
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
Natasha,,:

once again I have won the battle looser tongue
You can see she is trying to make peace wiv ya why dont u accept instead of this statement! angry angry angry angry angry i want marry u agin o kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
awww this is what I always say many people who don't know about my game with babe will think we're fighting please don't mind us that's out logo we are cool so even if you find us insulting each other, we are just playing scrabble,  grin  don't take it serious  okay cheesy
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by BABE3: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2011
Natasha,,:

awww this is what I always say many people who don't know about my game with babe will think we're fighting please don't mind us that's out logo we are cool so even if you find us insulting each other, we are just playing scrabble,  grin  don't take it serious  okay cheesy

LesbianBoy--what she said-- Thanks for looking out though. smiley
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Honda29: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2011
@tpia,

I am glad to have made id1ot1c men like you hurt, men (mugus) that spend most of their valuable time and money trying to touch some dirty and stinking hole. The nerve must be very bare and you must be hurting real bad!!! No wonder you are everywhere on this site begging and kneeling on the ground to be allowed to touch the stinking thing. My post was really addressed at losers like you.

Besides, it seems your level of comprehension is very very low. If I belong to your group I would have been everywhere on this site begging for their attention.

Your doctor most likely doesn't want to hurt your fragile feeling by informing you that you are mentally r3tarded. Do not also mind your mum that keep on telling you that you are a smart boy.

They are just deceiving you.

You are mentally r3tarded. You be olodo aka humpty dumpty!

You are as thick as they come, apology to the British.

Also, you are everywhere on this site. You no get job ? How come you have so much time to spend on this site?

Abi you be yahoo yahoo wannabe??

Keep on begging and pleading, ok!! 

What a disgrace to manhood !!!
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nayah(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2011
Being a woman is just a gift of God, as for me just the fact to have the power of giving birth I'll always thank Lord
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2011
Everything!!!

Ranging from desperate womanizers
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2011
angry angry angry angry natasha what's your real sex

coz something is wrong here undecided undecided undecided

what kind of woman are u. so u want to tell us that u don't like shoes and shopping.

mu dear u may want to seek medical action quick
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by tpia5: 2:42am On Jun 30, 2011
E be like say this thread is attracting lunatics eg honda29.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by emmatok(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

what kind of woman are u. so u want to tell us that u don't like shoes and shopping.

Every woman is not the-same,

I know a lot of hard-working career women who are not in to all this shoes, shopping, BB stuffs.

Yet they are very successful both in their career and family.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2011
Chei, wetin man no go see for Nairaland. Some women like to be women simply because they can shop and buy shoes. LMAOOOOOOOOO. I feel sorry for the man who would end up with such a simpleton.

Hotie Tima:

coz something is wrong here  undecided undecided undecided

I don die o. So because she doesn't like shoes and shopping, something is wrong with her femininity. My dear, it is official, you are now a certified bush girl!
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2011
hey pls get it right i am not saying anything wrong with that
as long as she can pop a baby out she's a woman.

but we are not less off  a women too just coz we love shopping, we love shoes is it  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i don't think so.

but my dear Natasha here is making it look like we got no idea about life just coz we do things differently to how she is.

if she posted her answer without pointing finger i would have said that what i said
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

you think say every woman na cow like u, na only to buy shoe and bag be ur problem well if reach ur husband house u go rase rat and pig as pikin since u no won born
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by emmatok(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

hey pls get it right i am not saying anything wrong with that
as long as she can pop a baby out she's a woman.

but we are not less off  a women too just coz we love shopping, we love shoes is it  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided i don't think so.

but my dear Natasha here is making it look like we got no idea about life just coz we do things differently to how she is.

if she posted her answer without pointing finger i would have said that what i said

You are getting it wrong, womanhood is not about popping out babies.

But there are better and successful women who are not fashion and social freaks.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2011
Adetayo100:

you think say every woman na cow like u, na only to buy shoe and bag be your problem well if reach your husband house u go rase rat and pig as pikin since u no won born

angry angry angry angry and who the fu*ck are u calling a cow.

Sh*ttin on you b*tch, now let me flush the toilet and wipe my A$$. angry angry angry

next time u open ur mouth to call me a cow take a good look in the mirror.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by freshera: 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
There is nothing that is special about being a woman that is not special about being a man. Men have more physical power. We have . . . (*you understand) power.

Also, we can incubate an embryo and breastfeed a baby which they can't do and that means 2 ge 2. So its all equal. Everyone is special.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Sh*ttin on you b*tch, now let me flush the toilet and wipe my A$$. angry angry angry

next time u open your mouth to call me a cow take a good look in the mirror.
u must be an idiot 4 calling me a bitch, of all the ladies that had made comment on dis post u are d least sensitive. pls get a life and stop wasting ur time here or u can join a voluntary group like sweeping of d market.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

next time u open your mouth to call me a cow take a good look in the mirror.
u must be an id**t 4 calling me a bi***h, of all the ladies that had made comment on dis post u are d least sensitive. pls get a life and stop wasting ur time here or u can join a voluntary group like sweeping of d market.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Natasha2(f): 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

coz something is wrong here  undecided undecided undecided

my dear you are the one who needs medi attention, why is it that people here read but hardly comprehend, I was shocked that most girls were saying they like being women because of shopping and shoes etc , did I say I don't like shopping or shoes? gosh please you need understanding. of cos I like them but even if I was a man I can still do those things  undecided diff strokes for diff strokes you gave your reasons like others and I was juts shocked at what the majority had replied, something tells me you feel it was you I was addressing my comment to well no it wasn't so chillax   
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2011
^ The irony is you couldnt even answer the question yourself undecided

instead of whining about other people's reasons, what is YOURS?
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
Adetayo100:

u must be an id**t 4 calling me a bi***h, of all the ladies that had made comment on dis post u are d least sensitive. pls get a life and stop wasting your time here or u can join a voluntary group like sweeping of d market.  

You f-cking with a n-gga who don’t give a f-ck. Empty the clip, then roll the window up.
bu talk “Talk stup*id and u may get your head popped angry angry angry Bi*tch
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by HotieTima(f): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2011
Natasha,,:

my dear you are the one who needs medi attention, why is it that people here read but hardly comprehend, I was shocked that most girls were saying they like being women because of shopping and shoes etc , did I say I don't like shopping or shoes? gosh please you need understanding. of cos I like them but even if I was a man I can still do those things  undecided diff strokes for diff strokes you gave your reasons like others and I was juts shocked at what the majority had replied, something tells me you feel it was you I was addressing my comment to well no it wasn't so chillax   

how can you come and insult others with out even given an answer to the post.

we freaking answered the question how we fell like. if u don't like that jump of a cliff i really wouldn't care.

but u have no right to make us look dum just coz we say we love shoes and shopping. u think we don't do anything better in life just coz we love shoes. angry angry angry angry

your talking big here, how fu*cking successful are u in life so far. if u ain't got an answer shut it pls.
Re: What Do You Like About Being A Woman? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Gbam!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snapchat Surgeon Livestreams Lady Getting A Buttock Lift(Graphics) / Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop / Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.