Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money (23569 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by stano2(m): 9:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Mehnnn carry Ur wahala dey.... selfish ladies
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by addictiv(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Lazy Selfish Tiny minded lots
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by anonimi: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:
That's an indirect way of telling a man that he should not rely on her money.
Men as head of the family are supposed to be natural providers

In the 21st century ow what a man can do a woman can do better?
Or what century are you in

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Rubyjade: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2022
undecided
Conner44:
Tell her to use her money to first pay for her bride price and wedding expenses then you will agree with her opinion
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Daroldigits: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2022
My wife used this statement for me but she didnt means it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by DamnnNiggarr: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2022
shocked
Divoc19:

Why did you cancel that part?
I thought we're canvassing for gender equality.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by airminem(f): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2022
grin

On this topic read previous reactions and advice here on NAiraland

https://www.nairaland.com/3586045/man-thinks-money-he-earns

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by sotall(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:

and women are supposed to be what?

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by letitrainnow(m): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2022
Nothing
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Women entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by brutal1(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Money is unisex, you make yours, I make mine
house10s2:
How Do You Respond To These!!! From A Woman You Intend Marrying?

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Solofresh2: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:

And the women?
Natural receivers?

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by GloriousGbola: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

Unfortunately, this is what many Nigerian women take as empowerment. Emancipation without responsibility.

It is a debate we have had on this forum before, in much saner times.

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by abobote: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by gaspology(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2022
No response. It's good she said it earlier. I WILL LITERALLY WALK AWAY

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Patented: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2022
this is how they try to escape accountability
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Enemyofpeace: 9:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Fok the hell out of her and dump the bitch
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by kamaldin(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2022
She's very right.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Enemyofpeace: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Daroldigits:
My wife used this statement for me but she didnt means it.
yinmu
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by gaspology(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:

And women are supposed to be natural consumers. See your mouth, later you will be angling for equal rights. Hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by advanceDNA: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:
Tell her this " your vagina is our vagina, my dick is my dick" in other words you can use your dick on who ever you want to, just as she can use her money on whatever she wants.

See wicked come back....

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Testimony1988(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Conner44:
Tell her to use her money to first pay for her bride price and wedding expenses then you will agree with her opinion
hahahaha.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Testimony1988(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2022
She's not ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Truvelisback(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?
She must be very crazy.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by verybadmouth(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2022
No wahala. I'll choose how I want to spend my money
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Emmyarase: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?
I have been trying to comment on the investment section of Nairaland but I'm unable to comment,kindly help me CcMynd44
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Skillsnigeria: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2022
grin
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Taiwo20(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

The lady is honest. for her to tell you this you have no problem.
Even if they don't say it, that's what usually happens in most marriages here and it's very wrong.

Accept her statement and know peace. the hack to this though is to make sure you borrow money frequently from her and try to repay if you cant repay thats not a problem. nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by luminouz(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Taiwo20:

The lady is honest. for her to tell you this you have no problem.
Even if they don't say it, that's what usually happens in most marriages here and it's very wrong.

Accept her statement and know peace. the hack to this though is to make sure you borrow money frequently from her and try to repay if you cant repay thats not a problem. nothing will happen

You are a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Dpaulie(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Fact... she told u....not easy to accept though, but the earlier u accept, the better and more blessed for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu / ~My Romanceland Scrapbook~ / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.