Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money (23566 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Emperor88(m): 11:23am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:
How Do You Respond To These!!! From A Woman You Intend Marrying?

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?
This and beign promiscuous are two of my biggest red flags. I will run as far as I can. Non negotiable even if she is Nicki Minaj.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by tunjilana: 11:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Maryjane001:
Most men I know don't mind when a good woman says this. They know that for sure, she doesn't mean it.
Some men won't even want their women to spend her money on them or even feel uncomfortable when women do so but would prefer themselves doing so as they see it as their primary responsibility.

A good person should say what they mean and mean what they say
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by tunjilana: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2022
FervorEsp:

Bro stqay away from her if u intend to marry her, if you like her go ahead and be with her. Then hide your finance from her if you get 10naira tell her its 3naira. Open acct with a bank do not take atm or activate sms notification maybe email you can always logout the email whenever you sign in. If you have money crises fall back and tell her you guys should borrow, then you borrow from that account. Then every month you pay it back into that acct.Never agree to open joint acct with her, my friend took is wife to a another country she has this character and it was a problem

It is not advisable to be playing hide and seek in marriage. If her mentality is a barrier to openness then it is best to not marry her

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Emperor88(m): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2022
Daroldigits:
My wife used this statement for me but she didnt means it.
She meant it you just didn't see it..she will probably give you one naira and collect a thousand naira or borrow money to collect 10 times in return. It's business to her.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?
All women use this Policy ! Nothing new grin grin grin
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Fxwarrior: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

That's a selfish and leech mentality.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by DavidHarry(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2022
I tell the marriage won't work because she is not to decide that
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by DarkJeddi(m): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2022
chatinent:
Response should be: ara gbwakwa gi.
Lol.. grin

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by belafa: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2022
Run for ur life
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by newoffer: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na those feminist dey brain wash them with those lines.
3verblazing:
My wife says that alot, even before marriage. She is the most supportive wife ever. I married her bc I could see through her, she didn't mean it. Can you see through her?
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Aguilar(m): 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
3verblazing:
My wife says that alot, even before marriage. She is the most supportive wife ever. I married her bc I could see through her, she didn't mean it. Can you see through her?
keep deceiving yourself, she's killing you and you are claiming to possess the ability to see through your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Toyindiva(f): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
my money is my money, that it is to say it is the man that will provide while her own money is for her alone lol
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by CSTRR: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Do not marry a stingy woman.

That is a recipe for marital failure.

Though a lot of women say this, but not all of them mean it.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by prophetfire: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?
. Woman dey entitled be say because one mumu man dey take rubbish from her. For me, once you show signs of nonsense, I throw you overboard. I don't give space for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by babadee1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

Just run for your life abeg. That is the definition of immaturity and selfishness.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by 3verblazing(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Aguilar:
keep deceiving yourself, she's killing you and you are claiming to possess the ability to see through your wife.
point is recognizing when someone says a thing as a joke. Or says it with all seriousness. Actions and reactions towards the things said also Metter a lot. Not sure how else to explain it... If you don't Gerrit...

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by 3verblazing(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
newoffer:
Na those feminist dey brain wash them with those lines.
it's a totally wrong mentality. No marriage can truely work with such mentality
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by 3verblazing(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
if your skin can resist bullets doesn't mean other skins can. It's deadly when a woman have such mentality
I gave the OP an advice. Judging a person goes beyond what comes out of the mouth. Pple say a thing but act differently. I'd prefer a person that talks bad but acts good than a person that talks good and act bad. if I must pick. Op needs to know if she stands by what she has said or she's just talking bc she never see life
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by BigBashiru: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:
That's an indirect way of telling a man that he should not rely on her money.
Men as head of the family are supposed to be natural providers

Translated: a man should be a woman's slave for life..... the era of that is over.

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by BigBashiru: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I’ll just kill her and feed her grilled carcass to my vultures

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Toxic masculinity of the evil violent toxic male gender on full display again. You are a barbaric savage
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by BigBashiru: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Solofresh2:
And the women?
Natural receivers?

No mind am.... I hate when they say that....
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by 3verblazing(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
kingsceemark:

She still dey observe you from afar, by the time she starts dealing with you, na here you go still report her matter
Time will tell. No one really knows tomorrow. Even the good can turn bad. But if you really understood my post you'll see that I painted a different picture far from what you are seeing
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by 3verblazing(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Destiblack:

Bros because he work for you nor mean say he go work for am.

Just know this today, what you say is who you are.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.
isn't that how life is for everyone?. What works for Mr A may not work for Mr B. That shouldn't stop us from sharing our experience.

Well incase you missed it: The summary of what I said up there with my first post is that. The OP should observe his woman well. Before taking a decision.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by BigBashiru: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wuminity:

Yes o, your money is our money, and my money is my money.

Most women's mentality, of which I'm inclusive.

Don't let it affect you, cos eventually you will benefit from that her money without taking permission from her, as in 90% of that her money. grin

Just make joke out of it whenever she says it, don't argue.
Honestly that her money also belong to you indirectly. grin grin grin

1 bottle of Hennessy for you man. cool

1 bottle of champagne for ya. cool

A woman who has gone to school and gotten a degree which allows her to work and also dated/had boyfriends before getting married, has lost her right to husband provision.... if d man is still providing its just mercy and he has no obligation to so.

As soon as a woman goes to school earns a degree and has her fun with various guys, this automatically triggers Article 5 - which is: "my money is my money while your money is your money"....

No one eats their cake and has it back.....
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Eagba(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wuminity:

Don't let it affect you, cos eventually you will benefit from that her money without taking permission from her, as in 90% of that her money. grin

some women mean it and live by that code 100%
I have seen woman that are making money yet they will waito buy soap

worst still is, if your money is your money, at least spend small for the kids, ehhhh fia! they won't even spend on their kids but you will see her buying expensive party wear.
Eagba:
I have seen woman that are making money yet they will for the husband to come to buy soap

worst still is, if your money is your money, at least spend small for the kids, ehhhh fia! they won't even spend on their kids but you will see her buying expensive party wear.
Wuminity:

I have seen woman that are making money yet they will wait for their husband to come before buying soap.

worst still is, if your money is your money, at least spend small for the kids, ehhhh fia! they won't even spend on their kids but you will see her buying expensive party wears.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by ItxAyce(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:
Tell her this " your vagina is our vagina, my dick is my dick" in other words you can use your dick on who ever you want to, just as she can use her money on whatever she wants.

Comrade, one bottle of Heineken for you.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by djon78(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

Already married but a woman cant say that to me

I will back off immediately

My Madam had no such mindset
She brought a bit of her own
She made some good sacrifices

I can never marry a woman with such mindset never

Because I don't know how to live with such a woman
She no go see shi shi from me
Lai Lai

Men make sure you marry someone that brings something to the martial table

But even if she doesn't have anything
At least let her have an appreciative mindset
That appreciates your sacrifices

But if not
Never marry such one with that kind of mindset

You will regret it

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by phemmyfour: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?
She should marry her money. If she still want the relationship to go all the way. She must be prepare to SUBMIT all.....Her money inclusive
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Haywhymido(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:
Tell her this " your vagina is our vagina, my dick is my dick" in other words you can use your dick on who ever you want to, just as she can use her money on whatever she wants.
this won't settle the score but only make her cry bitterly and dislike the man
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Aguilar(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
3verblazing:
point is recognizing when someone says a thing as a joke. Or says it with all seriousness. Actions and reactions towards the things said also Metter a lot. Not sure how else to explain it... If you don't Gerrit...
i don't need to gerrit. I hate what i don't understand.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by seunak2016: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:
That's an indirect way of telling a man that he should not rely on her money.
Men as head of the family are supposed to be natural providers

in life, there are some woman they are Destiny to richer than their husband, so you expect such woman to keep disturbing their husband for money again?

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by czarr(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
Haywhymido:
this won't settle the score but only make her cry bitterly and dislike the man
he doesn't have to mean it, he can start by saying "what if I say that......
Just to show her how selfish she sounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu / ~My Romanceland Scrapbook~ / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.