Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money (23559 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Divoc19(f): 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
Conditional providers you mean smiley
michael1508:

Are women artificial providers undecided?
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Divoc19(f): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Buying gifts for you if you treat her well smiley
diogo23:

And her money is for What?
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Divoc19(f): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
Reality of life. Women cannot do better.
anonimi:

In the 21st century ow what a man can do a woman can do better?
Or what century are you in
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by BigBashiru: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Freelane33:
Women have always been a slave to money right from time , so no doubt if this is actually coming from a woman . They prefer to keep their own money untouched but worship a mad man for a bite grin .
Those gender are out of ranges .

And the killer gender (men) are not out of ranges??
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by George427: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good bye financial woman. Did you think p square did not know what he was singing when he sang financial accountant original accountant? Na wah oo
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by diogo23: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:
Buying gifts for you if you treat her well smiley
Nigeria woman is the most useless thing GOD create
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by house10s2: 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
we broke up
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Divoc19(f): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
If you are nice, you will attract nice girls.
Don't mind clergymen that will say your sins are forgiven. Na lie.
Karma is a bitch.
So, just do good and good go follow your. smiley

diogo23:

Nigeria woman is the most useless thing GOD create
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
BigBashiru:

Toxic masculinity of the evil violent toxic male gender on full display again. You are a barbaric savage

A reasonable and sensible person should know sarcasm when they see one

Too bad you ain’t close to my vicinity, I would have kicked your lil shit hole with my nasty rain boot
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Freelane33(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Big basiru, I won’t say anything , mi oni so nkan nkan
BigBashiru:

And the killer gender (men) are not out of ranges??

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by BigBashiru: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Freelane33:
Big basiru, I won’t say anything , mi oni so nkan nkan

As a woman u expect me to be following men b4??
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by BigBashiru: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

A reasonable and sensible person should know sarcasm when they see one

Too bad you ain’t close to my vicinity, I would have kicked your lil shit hole with my nasty rain boot

Sharap u toxic masculine beast
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Suspect1: 1:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
E choke you grin
the noise very choCking, you sef stop, chu chu chuING, stop making noisecheesy.

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Divoc19(f): 5:01am On Mar 17, 2022
I for say make you die there. But suffer no dey kill Nigerians, instead they get more inspired. So, choking fit kill you now I rest my case.
I yafstop grin
Suspect1:
the noise very choCking, you sef stop, chu chu chuING, stop making noisecheesy.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by diogo23: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Divoc19:
If you are nice, you will attract nice girls.
Don't mind clergymen that will say your sins are forgiven. Na lie.
Karma is a bitch.
So, just do good and good go follow your. smiley

So true
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Moogurisar: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2022
These are really unhealthy relationships actually. In my opinion, everything that concerns finances in family have to be regulated from both sides. It's kinda tough questions and everything depends here on the behavior of both people in the family. If a man was brought up as a man, then he will pay for everythign that family needs. The woman has to respect the right of her husband to pay for everything and also in my opinion, she has to work or something in order to have an opportunity to buy herself everything that shee needs, for example cosmetics and other things. However, there re some families and couples where everything is divided equally, financial obligations as well.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Wuminity(f): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2022
Eagba:
some women mean it and live by that code 100%
I have seen woman that are making money yet they will waito buy soap

worst still is, if your money is your money, at least spend small for the kids, ehhhh fia! they won't even spend on their kids but you will see her buying expensive party wear. some women mean it and live by that code 100%
I have seen woman that are making money yet they will wait for their husband to come before buying soap.

worst still is, if your money is your money, at least spend small for the kids, ehhhh fia! they won't even spend on their kids but you will see her buying expensive party wears.

Yea, you are right,
However, those set of people are mostly from this generation, and not the older generation.

Those set of women have a big problem, which they mostly regret later on in life.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Wuminity(f): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2022
BigBashiru:

A woman who has gone to school and gotten a degree which allows her to work and also dated/had boyfriends before getting married, has lost her right to husband provision.... if d man is still providing its just mercy and he has no obligation to so.

As soon as a woman goes to school earns a degree and has her fun with various guys, this automatically triggers Article 5 - which is: "my money is my money while your money is your money"....

No one eats their cake and has it back.....

I don't understand!
What are you even saying?
Which right are you talking about?
Shey the man did not have fun before marriage?
Are you a virgin?

Do you even know anything about marriage?
Are you married?

Oga, you are talking in the nonsense jur.

She lost the right, then why did you marry her?
You should have remain single forever because she had fun and had boyfriend before meeting you.

Nobody loose any right when they get married except that Married couples are generally assumed or taken to have given up their rights to refuse sexual union once married.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by BigBashiru: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2022
Wuminity:

I don't understand!
What are you even saying?
Which right are you talking about?
Shey the man did not have fun before marriage?
Are you a virgin?

Do you even know anything about marriage?
Are you married?

Oga, you are talking in the nonsense jur.

She lost the right, then why did you marry her?
You should have remain single forever because she had fun and had boyfriend before meeting you.

Nobody loose any right when they get married except that Married couples are generally assumed or taken to have given up their rights to refuse sexual union once married.

Marriage is not an equal relationship; a man can sleep with whoever he wants but a woman who wants to get married should not do the same. The problem is women want to eat their cake and have it. A non-virgin cannot tell me who i can sleep with and who i cant sleep with. A non virgin or old women also cannot demand monogamy or that I spend my money on them.... any old woman or non virgin woman must pull their financial weight in a marriage relationship.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

Sharap u toxic masculine beast

Sharap you drooling slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister / Man Spotted With A Huge Erection After Sexually Harassing Co-passenger In BRT Bu / ~My Romanceland Scrapbook~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.