Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? (39763 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Thazard(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Munzy14:

Normally when a lady say she will think about it, just know you have won first leg of semi-final match in champions league.. cheesy

But this your I will think about it, be like na opposite o...since 3years cheesy grin 3yrs pikin don dey waka na..
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Thazard(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Munzy14:

Hahahahaha this reminds me of my first sure girl friend..Babe was scared from day1 she accepted..

Her excuse was I am a player, I will leave her..And we dated for 2years..Before distance scattered us cool

I laugh whenever I hear this excuse. grin Some ladies are lovely and funny as well.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Thazard(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
BigYash:
You ought to have educated her there my nigga. Let her know that dating her doesn't mean you are her father. Its a 50/50 sumtin.. Now,you should have asked her,aside sex ,what will she bring to the table ? She broke ,you broke.. No level bros.. 10k kill her there.. undecided
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Thazard(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
E be like you go chyke person mama Go for your level una go say no, go toast buhari wife na
cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.