Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? (39710 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Ex0rcist: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

Lol you are still a virgin. FWB relationship doesn't start when one person says let's be FWB, in this nigeria it doesn't happen.
If a girl that is your friend visit your house, She would not allow you touch her, that is, If she rejected your advances and tell you let's be friends earlier. she is not attracted to you no matter your looks, whenever they give you that line, or she just have a bf and you are like the 2nd choice.
FWB starts with just a simple visit that leads to sex, and it repeats itself, it could be neighbors, coursemate, new friend online, street girl but not a girl you guys are friends and you share things together.
Any guy that had enter friendship with a girl and she is telling you everything in her life, there is no chance she will allow you to Bleep her.
In FWB Most times they are not friends or even intending to enter a relationship.
They can just be fucking without anyone thinking what's going on, from fucking they can become friends. And the girl can begin to share what's going on in her life.

But if she shares what's going on in her life and you two are not fucking, there is no chance you two will get to Bleep
I dey feel you bro, can you gimme some tips on that neighbor stuff. Like how to initiate a FWB with a neighbor.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by foleskay(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

shocked Send your aza
0..1..67..??41..6..3.52. Union bank.pls
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ex0rcist:

I dey feel you bro, can you gimme some tips on that neighbor stuff. Like how to initiate a FWB with a neighbor.

These are it

1. It is not usually planned. It just happened, just don't simply go and be touching breast or be asking what do you want to eat, or be entertaining. Just be normal like say na your fellow guy come your room. When the time comes to attack you will know.

2. Don't be too chatty, when you talk too much it reduces the sex drive of a lady. When you become too chatty or asking stupid questions it is a big distraction. Make her busy with your phone or laptop that have movies. Just leave her alone.

3. You can then go and join her. You too by this time are very close. Don't make any attempt just watch without asking questions.

4. When you make your move, don't touch her sensitive part like boobs or pussy or even ass. Touch places like the hands or legs or laps. Maybe by rolling just a single finger in a seductive way.

5. She is supposed to say stop it or move away, still go on and do it. There will be a time she will not resist.

6. Keep doing it, then poke her breast and then her ribs sidesto tickle them like a child. She is expected to laugh instinctively. If she doesn't stop she is not into you. You can play with her nipples and poke it, suck it until it is erect.

7. Then you start cuddling, then grabbing.

8. If she shows no resistance you finger her.

9. If she is trying to protect her pussy, you can suck her while her pants her still on.

10. No need for kissing her mouth, kiss her neck, belly, suck her boobs. I will advice you not to kiss her mouth. This isn't lovers romance. You are there for business. Some ladies get irritated Sha. They can allow you to Bleep but not kiss. Kissing looks more sacred to them than Bleep. Ashawo too no go gree you kiss them. Respect ladies. Just suck and play with her nipples.

11. Bring out your hard dick. They suck her boobs and finger it, wear protection Sha. Some won't allow you to enter without protection. Sink your hard dick inside her pussy.

12. Bleep slowly, and then increase your tempo. If you are done, still try to Bleep her again until you have no sperm in your dick.

13. If she comes back, you start from number 8, no time for chitchat. When she comes don't talk about love. Let her watch or play with your phone. And continue from number 8.

And all this only works if you are a cool guy. You don't make noise in your apartment. You don't bring yourself low. Make sure you have something a lady will want to come to your room. Like gen or laptop with movies, song or something.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Chyjoey(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

These are it

1. It is not usually planned. It just happened, just don't simply go and be touching breast or be asking what do you want to eat, or be entertaining. Just be normal like say na your fellow guy come your room. When the time comes to attack you will know.

2. Don't be too chatty, when you talk too much it reduces the sex drive of a lady. When you become too chatty or asking stupid questions it is a big distraction. Make her busy with your phone or laptop that have movies. Just leave her alone.

3. You can then go and join her. You too by this time are very close. Don't make any attempt just watch without asking questions.

4. When you make your move, don't touch her sensitive part like boobs or pussy or even ass. Touch places like the hands or legs or laps. Maybe by rolling just a single finger in a seductive way.

5. She is supposed to say stop it or move away, still go on and do it. There will be a time she will not resist.

6. Keep doing it, then poke her breast and then her ribs sidesto tickle them like a child. She is expected to laugh instinctively. If she doesn't stop she is not into you. You can play with her nipples and poke it, suck it until it is erect.

7. Then you start cuddling, then grabbing.

8. If she shows no resistance you finger her.

9. If she is trying to protect her pussy, you can suck her while her pants her still on.

10. No need for kissing her mouth, kiss her neck, belly, suck her boobs. I will advice you not to kiss her mouth. This isn't lovers romance. You are there for business. Some ladies get irritated Sha. They can allow you to Bleep but not kiss. Kissing looks more sacred to them than Bleep. Ashawo too no go gree you kiss them. Respect ladies. Just suck and play with her nipples.

11. Bring out your hard dick. They suck her boobs and finger it, wear protection Sha. Some won't allow you to enter without protection. Sink your hard dick inside her pussy.

12. Bleep slowly, and then increase your tempo. If you are done, still try to Bleep her again until you have no sperm in your dick.

13. If she comes back, you start from number 8, no time for chitchat. When she comes don't talk about love. Let her watch or play with your phone. And continue from number 8.

And all this only works if you are a cool guy. You don't make noise in your apartment. You don't bring yourself low. Make sure you have something a lady will want to come to your room. Like gen or laptop with movies, song or something.

13 simple steps to get convicted for sexual assault.

Guys, No means No. Do not touch a woman without her permission. I don’t know when stupid shit like this became acceptable. I’m absolutely dumbfounded that some people are liking it as well.

If you make a move on a woman and she resists, please do not continue. Ask her to leave, or you leave.
If she’s playing games, she would learn you do not play games. And if she’s interested, she’ll outrightly consent.
Please do not rape a woman like the idiot I’m quoting has suggested.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by brandsoncharlie: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
suffering:
I’ll say this only once so pay attention, young ones.

Four months of dating, I suggest we become exclusive.

“I’ll think about it.”

Two months later, I remind her to come to a decision.

“Let’s see where this goes.”

Two weeks pass. I grow impatient and tell her we should do the do before I die of conji.

“Go and Bleep your mother, you bastard!”

It was all the confirmation I needed to know I was wasting time. I deleted her contact, tore all our pictures together and blanked females for three full years. Now I pay for the deed or jump into the physical part as quickly as possible. If she plays hard to get, my countdown timer ticks slowly until I rid myself of any emotional longing to said female, after which I delete her contact to chase another.
You kept so long and you allowed the honeymoon time to elapsed, you should have re-strategize and put a bait to get her and bleep her.
I have read from known scholars that said any girl you are dating and you didn't bleep for up to 3 months maximum(honey moon period) then you can never get her after that time, I don't mean prostitute oh.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Aaay: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2022
I wan chop your money but no sex
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Warmaterial(m): 1:09am On Mar 22, 2022
Me: pls be my girlfriend
She: you are like a brother to me
Me: but am not your brother nah
She: but u can't take care of me
Me: how?
She : ehhh, in short forget let's be just friend
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by xtremeTall(m): 4:08am On Mar 22, 2022
Reading...
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by dedons: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2022
PatAnselm:

God never answer her be that
I tire my brother.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by JentuPrinz(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2022
She said she's not ready and I told her I'll wait.
Aunty asked me dat can u wait for 10 years sad
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2022
Chyjoey:

Guys, No means No. Do not touch a woman without her permission. I don’t know when stupid shit like this became acceptable. I’m absolutely dumbfounded that some people are liking it as well.

If you make a move on a woman and she resists, please do not continue. Ask her to leave, or you leave.
If she’s playing games, she would learn you do not play games. And if she’s interested, she’ll outrightly consent.

It is clearly you don't know anything. Did you read up my discussions before I typed this?
Didn't I mentioned when you make some moves, if she react in a particular way it means she is not into you? And you should stop.

Did I mention men should forceful finger or massage the boobs? If you can't understand, I will help you. I am talking of gentle persistency, not forcefully having your way.

What girl that wants it will gladly open their legs for a man she barely knows, a lady will show a little resistance, by removing your hands and not being violent about it, until she lets you in.
You obviously don't have pussy to dig, you a bloody virgin. Normal niggas will understand this.

You think you sound woke but you dumb and boring.

You are dumb and cannot read.
Do you know what sexual assault means?
Do you know what rape means?

You don't know the atmosphere surrounding sex. Lol if you want to press boobs. If you are alone with a lady lying with you on your bed.
Do you think you will ask her can I press your boobs
Even if she is into you, you will kill the moment and she will dump you.
Or after pressing boobs you will ask, can I finger?
Or you will ask can I penetrate.

You don't know what sex is. Sex is the language of the body. It doesn't need any words to tell what you want, it is your body that does the speaking. If she doesn't want it, her body will speak and any reasonable man will stop.

The lady that the two of us had an encounter, at first she showed a little gentle resistance, she needs it but she wouldn't want to make it easy for someone she barely knows.
I could tell from her body, and it went well. She comes back everyday, for it.

I also read the body language of another girl, I knew she wasn't into it, so I stop.
Go get some real life experience.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2022
OvertheTop:

if You Know tales by moonlight, You should be Around 40

Great Man!
I Know it well and not up to 25

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Chyjoey(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2022
soundOsonic:

It is clearly you don't know anything. Did you read up my discussions before I typed this?
Didn't I mentioned when you make some moves, if she react in a particular way it means she is not into you? And you should stop.

Did I mention men should forceful finger or massage the boobs? If you can't understand, I will help you. I am talking of gentle persistency, not forcefully having your way.

What girl that wants it will gladly open their legs for a man she barely knows, a lady will show a little resistance, by removing your hands and not being violent about it, until she lets you in.
You obviously don't have pussy to dig, you a bloody virgin. Normal niggas will understand this.

You think you sound woke but you dumb and boring.

You are dumb and cannot read.
Do you know what sexual assault means?
Do you know what rape means?

You don't know the atmosphere surrounding sex. Lol if you want to press boobs. If you are alone with a lady lying with you on your bed.
Do you think you will ask her can I press your boobs
Even if she is into you, you will kill the moment and she will dump you.
Or after pressing boobs you will ask, can I finger?
Or you will ask can I penetrate.

You don't know what sex is. Sex is the language of the body. It doesn't need any words to tell what you want, it is your body that does the speaking. If she doesn't want it, her body will speak and any reasonable man will stop.

The lady that the two of us had an encounter, at first she showed a little gentle resistance, she needs it but she wouldn't want to make it easy for someone she barely knows.
I could tell from her body, and it went well. She comes back everyday, for it.

I also read the body language of another girl, I knew she wasn't into it, so I stop.
Go get some real life experience.

“5. She is supposed to say stop it or move away, still go on and do it. There will be a time she will not resist.“

Idiot!
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chyjoey:

“5. She is supposed to say stop it or move away, still go on and do it. There will be a time she will not resist.“

Idiot!

Read the post before that idiot.
And also read number 6.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Aidejay(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Na my own funny pass.

She said she can't date church boys.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by sajmark(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Chyjoey:

Idiot!
The said girl is in the guy's room and any light resistance without her leaving his room means she is interested.
No woman wants to be seen as a slut, even those who actually are!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by wayne4loan: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
brosom:
That she'll think about it,

It's 3 years now aunty saw me and was like she no dey see me and I no dey call why?

I told her I'll think about it grin.
see comedy script grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Chyjoey(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
sajmark:

The said girl is in the guy's room and any light resistance without her leaving his room means she is interested.
No woman wants to be seen as a slut, even those who actually are!

If she gives ‘any light resistance’, stop your approach and ask her to leave your room, or you leave.

If she’s interested, next time, she’ll expressly consent.
The fact she let you have sex with her after your broke through her ‘light resistance’ does not necessarily imply consent.

Since when did this sort of soft rape become acceptable?
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by dhibs(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
No girl has ever turned me down because my strategy always works.
Teach us this stratergy bro
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by dhibs(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Don't see a random girl and woo her immediately, NO. Make her your friend first.

Chat, hang out and visit her. Buy her something the days you visit her. It could be fruits, drink, or anything, but don't go empty-handed.

Make her visit you too. Don't try to sleep with her the day she comes to your house. Treat her as a friend and give her money for transport. Girls like to feel safe around guys.

Understand the kind of person she is. At this point, she's already begining to like you. Then, shoot.

The truth is that you may not even have to ask her out and you guys will start dating. However, others will insist that you woo them so they don't appear cheap. It works, bro.

Some of them will be gladly sleeping with you even though they are in a relationship, but I don't encourage this. Good luck!!

Cc Dhibs

thanks 4 d info man.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by luvyaself95(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
E2000:
She said : "If you have the courage to come and meet me again the second time i will give you my phone number".
To be sincere i was surprised at what she said and lost interest completely and never went to see her again although i knew she probably wanted me to because we met a few other times and she was always staring at me .
You remind of one girl she did exactly the same to me and i reacted like you too.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by greatfucker: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
biggy26:

So what changed her mind?
when o first ask her out I was a broke man but after some years God double my income and she was now trying to be closer to me well as a sharp guy I play along with her until o do the do
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by greatfucker: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
SKINDOGGY:
Greatfucker odogwu
My boss does vaginarian do not deserve respect sometimes.i have to do the do ooo
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Brian47(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
I neva asked out before
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Merisbankie(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2022
pastie:

Hi bro, is there a better way to get in touch with you?
08171166457 whatsapp
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Es350: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Chyjoey:

I guess you're still a virgin. Guy man gave you confam update and you're claiming woke. Continue. grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Timbar: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2022
You are a secondarian and I don't want to date a secondarian, so you are not my speck
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by bluefilm: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
Some people here can lie for Afrika
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by OvertheTop(m): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2022
I Know it well and not up to 25

its not Possible.....
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by stellahamechi: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2023
See my thread, https://www.nairaland.com/7897439/classy-way-follow-up-girl Maybe it will inspire ways to prevent your unwanted responses
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by spencekat(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
ledaman:
It was one born again pretty lady, she told me that [/b]you can't make something out of nothing[b]. I told my guys when I got to my crip they just started laughing@ me grin
Chai.See bad mouth grin grin You for give her bad mouth too.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
I no fit remember, because I dont ask ladies out,I go just see say we don dey bang.so i can't even remembers any negativity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.