Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? (39775 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Rickmann: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2022
greatfucker:
what was the worst reply u get from a girl after u ask her out and what was later the outcome

She said I was too nice and calm for her; said she needed a toxic guy.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 9:07am On Mar 21, 2022
BigYash:
And you aren't more than 10.. You gerit?

A girl tell you let's be friends instead doesn't mean friends with benefits.
It means NO.
She is putting that person on waiting list.

I doubt if you have any girlfriend befor

25 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by brosom(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2022
Munzy14:

It seems you relaxed when she said she will think about it?
If you did, that was wrong..She gave you heads on with the statement..All you needed was to give her few days, then return to know her stands..Then hear her out.

In all, a lady that likes you, won't stress you, when you woo her...But you must not relax..A real man goes for his woman.. cool

No I didn't relaxed, it was actually my 4th approach in 6weeks, but all she kept saying to me was that she'll think about it.

Bro I've other things to worry as of then so no need to wait on the queue.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by TheSourcerer: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2022
suffering:
I’ll say this only once so pay attention, young ones.

Four months of dating, I suggest we become exclusive.

“I’ll think about it.”

Two months later, I remind her to come to a decision.

“Let’s see where this goes.”

Two weeks pass. I grow impatient and tell her we should do the do before I die of conji.

“Go and Bleep your mother, you bastard!”

It was all the confirmation I needed to know I was wasting time. I deleted her contact, tore all our pictures together and blanked females for three full years. Now I pay for the deed or jump into the physical part as quickly as possible. If she plays hard to get, my countdown timer ticks slowly until I rid myself of any emotional longing to said female, after which I delete her contact to chase another.
Are you Aires though ?smiley
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by BigYash: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

A girl tell you let's be friends instead doesn't mean friends with benefits.
It means NO.
She is putting that person on waiting list.

I doubt if you have any girlfriend befor
See this one o. A girl tells you let's be frds.. You invite her over,if she visit.. It means she is interested. The initial reply was" initial gra gra " or probably she is in relationship with one simpo,that made her bring the "let's be frds sermon. If you invite her and ,she no visit ,you forget her. I repeat,the " lets be frds girls,are perfect option for FWB. See you when get 1000 girlfriends .. You still dey learn my nigga..
Baba for the girls.. I still dey wait your reply o undecided

11 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2022
BigYash:
See this one o. A girl tells you let's be frds.. You invite her over,if she visit.. It means she is interested. The initial reply was" initial gra gra " or probably she is in relationship with one simpo,that made her bring the "let's be frds sermon. If you invite her and ,she no visit ,you forget her. I repeat,the " lets be frds girls,are perfect option for FWB. See you when get 1000 girlfriends .. You still dey learn my nigga..

Lol you are still a virgin. FWB relationship doesn't start when one person says let's be FWB, in this nigeria it doesn't happen.
If a girl that is your friend visit your house, She would not allow you touch her, that is, If she rejected your advances and tell you let's be friends earlier. she is not attracted to you no matter your looks, whenever they give you that line, or she just have a bf and you are like the 2nd choice.
FWB starts with just a simple visit that leads to sex, and it repeats itself, it could be neighbors, coursemate, new friend online, street girl but not a girl you guys are friends and you share things together.
Any guy that had enter friendship with a girl and she is telling you everything in her life, there is no chance she will allow you to Bleep her.
In FWB Most times they are not friends or even intending to enter a relationship.
They can just be fucking without anyone thinking what's going on, from fucking they can become friends. And the girl can begin to share what's going on in her life.

But if she shares what's going on in her life and you two are not fucking, there is no chance you two will get to Bleep

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by BigYash: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

Lol you are still a virgin. FWB relationship doesn't start when one person says let's be FWB, in this nigeria it doesn't happen.
If a girl that is your friend visit your house. She would not allow you touch her. If she rejected your advances and tell you let's be friends. Means she is not attracted to you no matter your looks.
It starts with just a simple visit that leads to sex, and it repeats itself, it could be neighbors, coursemate, new friend online, street girl, not a girl you guys are friends and you share things together before you started fucking. They don't even need to be friends. Most times they are not friends or even intending to enter a relationship.
They can just be fucking without anyone thinking what's going on is Feb.
Where are you from? You no sabi game at all... Na your type girls take dey do mumu.. If you tell her what you wants and she no agree.. You let her go.. She is not the only girl in the world.. Not all girls will agree to your advances before nau? Different approaches for different girls.. What works for this particular girl ,might not work for this.. I agree ,I be virgin.. So,how many millions the agreement add to your account? You no game at all sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2022
BigYash:
Where are you from? You no sabi game at all... Na your type girls take dey do mumu.. If you tell her what you wants and she no agree.. You let her go.. She is not the only girl in the world.. Not all girls will agree to your advances before nau? Different approaches for different girls.. What works for this particular girl ,might not work for this.. I agree ,I be virgin.. So,how many millions the agreement add to your account? You no game at all sha.
As I suspected you be virgin. When a girl tell you let's be friends, don't invite her to your house and rape her.
Most beginning of fwb are not planned they just happens. See you still a kid. I perceive this okay. Go and gather experience from real life. Not those rubbish sex stories or lies guys give on Nairaland, how they strife girls.

27 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by BigYash: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

As I suspected you be virgin. When a girl tell you let's be friends, don't invite her to your house and rape her.
Most beginning of fwb are not planned they just happens. See you still a kid. I perceive this okay. Go and gather experience from real life. Not those rubbish sex stories or lies guys give on Nairaland, how they strife girls.
Anty Sonia get out e.. You are just making noise.. You're far from being wise.. I even thought I was talking to a guyman,not knowing I was just wasting my time talking to a confused "toto".. Chai

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by paulolee(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Munzy14:

She is nice...Be like you dull then , for her to give you format to use on her.. cheesy

It is the way to get most church church ladies...Join her church on temporary stuff, she all yours...The mindset though lipsrsealed
no be matter of assumptions....I was a king simp bk den....no bea fit try am now
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Help2020: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2022
vincenteger:
She told me to go and read my books
Your own good. Me nan "lol" I get.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2022
That's shes not taken already. I deleted her number and moved on.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by sageer1706(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2022
She told me she can't date a security guard

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Needs A Lady Who Has something Good To Offer Apart from SEX

If You Are The Lady, Meet On Whatsapp Chat Immediately.

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Lopogo: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2022
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by illuminutty: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2022
"I have a boyfriend"

And we later fvcked happily ever after.

16 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Don't start what you can't finish
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by angelfallz(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
I will think about it
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
That I was too old to date her oo, but she was sleeping with men 20years older than me....
I come dey wonder wetin be the difference btw dating n *ucking! shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Offpoint1: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
She loves but we can't date... I moved on

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Mooh247: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2022
But you are like my brother....

Brother Kee you there

13 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2022
av passed ur level....she has a car at 16 n i was 18 aftr secondary sch..dats was 2006 and my salary was 10k..16yrs later she still at d top cheesy cheesy me too hapily married wt 3kids so am happy

18 Likes

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2022
greatfucker:
What was the worst reply you got from a girl after you ask her out and what was later the outcome?

Hmm

"What of your wife?"

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Ok.
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by lacasera14(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2022
Iamziggy:
"I cannot date you because you don't have money"
How do you people even meet ladies after money ? I've never met any.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by fergieboy: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2022
I don’t ask ladies out

That’s old school and boring

I simply just play the boyfriend role

Before they know what’s happening we are already dating

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Ehinjuola: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Actually most of my dating usually start from friendship..
I don't just woo ladies randomly xpt m on dat level
Ask boogyman557 abt d level sha.
So most of it abi all of it self na direct straight win
Coz I would have seen enough green light b4 I confess my
love.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Scottz: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Lies sha
Na this kind topic de expose self acclaimed redpil abi wetin una de call unasef lmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / Am I Not Making A Mistake? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.