Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (13147 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Ralvy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2007
aloib:

when u learn how to stop shelling disflower her, no be only disflower, na this petal her, ode langido

Greatest Mumu, watch out for me*
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2007
I love you reverend. Keep preaching your Gospel of immorality. Make sure you start from your home, lead your sister in that manner. They would aid your cause.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by nana(f): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2007
olanajim:

I love you reverend. Keep preaching your Gospel of immorality. Make sure you start from your home, lead your sister in that manner. They would aid your cause.
lol
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by aloib(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2007
Ralvy:

Greatest Mumu, watch out for me*
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Reverend(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2007
olanajim:

I will probably need some advice from you. I hear you have been leading your mother in that direction for years  tongue tongue

Thanks for loving me grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by tomiade1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2007
marriage?? no way!!

if i were u, i would be patient ,but its true, don't promse anything, just chill

if she keeps talking about marriage, my guy run,

i hate girls that talk bout marriage when it comes to having sex angry angry

cool cool
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2007
So you know all you have been saying was wrong and unaceptable to you and your immediate family Yet, you come to public forum to advise a 19 year old to go astray? Thank to my instinct I think everyone know the liar now. Even the boy would think twice before he follow the rubbish you ask him to do.

No offense, God bless you. My only candid advice is that I HAVE NO ADVICE FOR YOU. Cheer!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Reverend(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2007
Having sex at 19 is not going atray, it is a totally natural act.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2007
Nobody had said it is strange. What they are saying is that he must never commit himself to a stupid cause. He said it himself that he can't promise her marriage. So why would you tell him to go ahead and trap himself? Reverend, next time you want to give a sincere advice. Do yourself a favour. I will recomend two tests. It is a professional test to determine whether what you want to do contradict your value system and whether your conscience support you or not.

MAMA TEST: if your lovely mother were to be watching you in that action will she agree with you or not? If yes, the proceed to next test. If NO, then your value system is defective.

BABA TEST: If you were to be a reponsible parent and your beloved child is involved in the same act, would you approve of it? If YES, plus YES in the MAMA TEST, then you are in accordance with your value system. If NO, regardless of the outcome of MAMA TEST, something is wrong with your value system.

When I read all you posted, it occured to me I could help you as well. So you obviously contradict your own value system. You hate a similar thing on your beloved sister, but post a dirty admonition for an innocent boy. It is clear from your reaction you won't tolerate same.

By the way, if you read the boy very well, you will infer from it that he is not new in the game. He had (possibly had a girl and may still be having one) he is also not in love. But, the girl was talking of marriage and not just sex. Read the post again and use your Reverend head to decode the message.

I am sure you are joking all along. Once again, I feel you! Alagba!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Reverend(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2007
If you read my earlier posts you would have noticed that I said 'if both parties agree and would like to sleep with each other'

That is called 'freedom of choice' and 19 is not too early to experience sexual intercourse.

Peace

ps. I do not have a sister, so I am afraid that I can not imagine your gesticulations. They seem to be based on age and the requirement for marriage. You seem to think that age and a piece a paper will prevent any potential problems with a relationship. I think you are very wrong and misinformed.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Configur(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
abeg free d guy joo.if she wan make u do ,why not.but if u come enter wahala later,no halla config oo!!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2007
Reverend, now you are making sense. I like people like you who are subjective.

Don't you think that if the guy had agreed, he would not be seeking advice? In fact, the central point of the discurs is that he want to know if he should agree or not. That was why he got the earlier bashing. Ps read him again. So logically, if we examine his statement, you would notice that the guy love the fun, but is unwilling to promise the girl marriage. Had the girl not be a virgin, he would have 'chop and lick mouth'
so, the guy had not agreed but the lady was insistence they OPEN IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

At 19, boys and girls are technically matured to experience sex and marry. But, the reality in our country is that most of these youths were just wasting away their life channeling the creative power of sex to wrong venture. In case you don't know, there is a strong indication that sexual energy is a creative energy which can be transmuted into other uses. It can make and mar. It has physical, biological, chemical, psychological, and spiritual functions. You may wish to crosscheck these assertion. The bottom line is that, most young boys misapply this important energy. Little wonder why they spend average of 4 years to pass JAMB but could recall thousands of love language in few minutes. I tell you, there is LIKELY CORRELATION. That is why it is wrong for you to encourage him to go ahead without finding out if he is a serious type or not. I love it, when nairalanders tongue-lash, (is it finger-lash?) people with irresponsible comment. An innocent youth seeking the truth would be enlightened and educated.

That you don't have a sister, is understandable. You would have known how it feel. On top of it, I am seeing a smart chap from a very good background. And that is you!

I feel you!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2007
Reverend, now you are making sense. I like people like you who are subjective.

Don't you think that if the guy had agreed, he would not be seeking advice? In fact, the central point of the discurs is that he want to know if he should agree or not. That was why he got the earlier bashing. Ps read him again. So logically, if we examine his statement, you would notice that the guy love the fun, but is unwilling to promise the girl marriage. Had the girl not be a virgin, he would have 'chop and lick mouth'
so, the guy had not agreed but the lady was insistence they OPEN IT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

At 19, boys and girls are technically matured to experience sex and marry. But, the reality in our country is that most of these youths were just wasting away their life channeling the creative power of sex to wrong venture. In case you don't know, there is a strong indication that sexual energy is a creative energy which can be transmuted into other uses. It can make and mar. It has physical, biological, chemical, psychological, and spiritual functions. You may wish to crosscheck these assertion. The bottom line is that, most young boys misapply this important energy. Little wonder why they spend average of 4 years to pass JAMB but could recall thousands of love language in few minutes. I tell you, there is LIKELY CORRELATION. That is why it is wrong for you to encourage him to go ahead without finding out if he is a serious type or not. I love it, when nairalanders tongue-lash, (is it finger-lash?) people with irresponsible comment. An innocent youth seeking the truth would be enlightened and educated.

That you don't have a sister, is understandable. You would have known how it feel. On top of it, I am seeing a smart chap from a very good background. And that is you!

I feel you!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by aloib(f): 1:06am On Aug 05, 2007
we heard u the 1st time now cheesy grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by tobaaro(m): 2:51am On Aug 05, 2007
Blackman Hypocrisy all over the place!!
Advocating for dulling!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ds 2 people claim 2 b in love and "they" want to hav sex! Wats d big deal? Virginity ooooo!! shocked
Dats y olanajim and some othr ppl were posting all sorts of thrash!!
Anyway, there's always a 1st time 4 evryone and at 19, she is legally and mentally ripe for poppin! So pls tosinwole do ur job as a man or do u need help poppin a chic? Send me her contact info incase u r not up to the task!!

And if u dont disvirgin her, her love for u will die gradually till she leaves u, Thnk about it,
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by nguage(m): 6:00am On Aug 05, 2007
That on na stupid question. If it was me. . .
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2007
Pls pple stop yabbin the dumb poster. Dont you know that 'disvirgin'+deflower=disflower. Monkey!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by fstranger: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2007
what does it mean to disflower someone?
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by fawwyb(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2007
fstranger:

what does it mean to disflower someone?
you still dey ask? you must be very daft grin grin
[s][/s] Greatest mumu
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Gent: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2007
U, a Reverend, encouraging fornication! Then, u must be a devil`s Reverend. From your contributions, u openly shown that u do not have any respect for God.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Reverend(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2007
Not such a thing as God, so how can I have respect for him?

As for fornication, it is only a word and has no meaning to educated, free minded individuals smiley smiley
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by fawwyb(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2007
Reverend:

Not such a thing as God, so how can I have respect for him?

As for fornication, it is only a word and has no meaning to educated, free minded individuals smiley smiley

Better mind you words else your idiology will ruin you one day shocked
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Gent: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2007
No such thing as God? now i know why your thought is like that.

No such thing as God? Then the world was formed by an accident.

No such thing as God? Why not sit down and meditate? How come that the sun is so placed that there is no more convenient place for it, i mean not too close to the earth that everything is burnt up and evaporated, not too far away that plants will not be able to get its rays for manufacture of food, man will not enjoy its light, etc. Accident cannot make this.

No such thing as God? The stars and moon are so placed for our benefits.

No such thing as God? How come that man has conscience to control him. Cd accident or evolution create conscience.

No such thing as God? U put food in your mouth, the saliva softens it so that it cd pass thr. the throat and easily digested in the stomach. The body is so designed that urine is stored in the bladder and rid off, the faeces thr. the large interstine and off. Tell me, cd that be by accident. does it not take planning and designing?

No such thing as God? Without oxygen, man is dead. The great Planner kept oxygen in the atm. constant thr the interaction between animals and plants. Is that not planning. Something that does not exist cannot plan, can it?

The great oceans have its course, otherwise, everything on land will perish. A great planner ensures they (i.e. the oceans) maintain the course. An accident cannot produce that.

Not seeing that pilot of the passenger plane in the sky does not mean that it is pilotless. Seeing what he did, the beauty of how things relate, etc, all this can only be design. The accuracy of His word, The Bible, is there.

What of after death, u discovers that God exists, what will u do. Nothing, it`s too late! Then U`re doomed. Please, reconsider and surrender your life to Jesus Christ.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Reverend(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2007
@Dear Mr. 2 Posts grin grin grin

Nice words if only they had any substance or meaning.

No such thing as God? Then the world was formed by an accident.

Yes it probably was. If you still think that the world is only 6000 years old then you have a screw loose. Maybe you also think it is flat, just like they did in the time of the pretend Jesus?

No such thing as God?  Why not sit down and meditate? How come that the sun is so placed that there is no more convenient place for it, i mean not too close to the earth that everything is burnt up and evaporated,  not too far away that plants will not be able to get its rays for manufacture of food, man will not enjoy its light, etc. Accident cannot make this.

Why can't it happen by accident? It is a far more plausable story than the notion of creation which is just stupid.

No such thing as God?  The stars and moon are so placed for our benefits.

Dont quite know how the stars benefit us, other than to navigate by. The moon may be a different case, but I do not know what these things have to do with a pretend God?

No such thing as God?  How come that man has conscience to control him. Cd accident or evolution create conscience.

Man understands what is right and wrong, some of us anyway. More people are killed in the name of religion each year than by anything else. Creation is a fairy story. Evolution is reality.

No such thing as God?  You put food in your mouth, the saliva softens it so that it cd pass thr. the throat and easily digested in the stomach.  The body is so designed that urine is stored in the bladder and rid off, the faeces thr. the large interstine and off. Tell me, cd that be by accident. does it not take planning and designing?

So now you are saying that there must be a god because we have spit, crap and pee and that we digest food?
What has a pretend God got to do with those chemical processes?

No such thing as God? Without oxygen, man is dead. The great Planner kept  oxygen in the atm. constant thr the interaction between animals and plants. Is that not planning. Something that does not exist cannot plan, can it?

What has the pretend God got to do with the gas oxygen?

The great oceans have its course, otherwise, everything on land will perish. A great planner ensures they (i.e. the oceans) maintain the course. An accident cannot produce that.

Yes it can.

Not seeing that pilot of the passenger plane in the sky does not mean that it is pilotless. Seeing what he did,  the beauty of how things relate, etc, all this can only be design.  The accuracy of His word, The Bible, is there.

The plane was built by man, I know there is probably a pilot flying it. The Bible is full of contadictions and was written by man to control man. It is one of the biggest works of fiction ever written and contains complete nonsense. What exactly are you talking about when you mention the word 'accuracy'? The Bible is a flawed work and has been changed thousands of times over the years.

What of after death, u discovers that God exists, what will u do. Nothing, it`s too late!  Then You`re doomed. Please, reconsider and  surrender your life to Jesus Christ.

Yes, surrender to the Lord Jesus and God, do their bidding or else you will be in big trouble. They are going to burn you in hell if you don't believe, but they love you and need your money.

If God and Jesus were real they would both be in prison for the biggest fraud ever in the history of man.

To follow the teachings of the ficticious Jesus and his pretend father God is crazy. Only for the weak minded  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Forget praying to Jesus and God, they aint going to help you. Only you and maybe your friends and family can do that.

Wake up and see the reality before you waste your life  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Religion is a delusion for weak minded people.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Gent: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2007
U still don`t get me. Accident can`t produce anything useful. US, Europe, etc cd have been developed by accident. The production of a car, house, bridges, good network of roads, stadia, aeroplanes,etc cd have come by accident.
Please, mention anything that we know that require plan and design that came by accident of which man is enjoying today? Have u ever heard of wasted scrap of metals, etc that ` just fuse on their own` to form something useful in any part of the world? I`m still waiting for the day that i wd wake up to discover that by accident, all my unwash clothes washed, house painted with a better colour `just by accident`, find myself in Europe `just by accident, etc. All these are only possible if there is a desire, plan and execution of that desire. If the world was created by accident, then accident won`t stop there, it wd continue with its works. But the bible says that God say that His creation was good and He rested, i.e. He ceased from His creation cos He was thr with it.
Another big lie of yours is the evolution. When apes were metamorphosing to man, at what stage did conscience come in. Animals are void of conscience.

All that i stated earlier on, about the constant level of oxygen in the atm, the process of food from the mouth to the anus, oceans, sun, etc; a Person, who is infinitely greater than man in every respect, a Person whose power, wisdom, love, kindness, etc is limitless is behind this.

I wish i can explain better, this things are better discussed than online. I rest my case here.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by yemstar(f): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2007
Now that I am done laughing, dude that was way more information than we needed to know. You probably will do it eventually anyways, I mean the girl obviously has PID (p***y in distress) syndrome and needs a cure fast. You are willing and ready to do so, but remember to every action there is a reaction.

Just know If you are not ready for marriage and you go pop her cherry and she call her mama and papa on you and lie say she don carry belly its all on you.

You obviously have no religious and moral concerns about this, So do whatever floats your boat mister!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Janeesa: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2007
you need to get it together my dude.the girl is 19? and how old are you? u see what u got ur self into?and you don't even sound like u kno what your sayin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by tonerro1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2007
tosin if you know the meaning of this parable ,then you would know wat to do( IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WALK THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ASK WAT RUNNING FELLS LIKE)[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by PHBABE(f): 5:50am On Aug 07, 2007
dont do it!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by sylvao2000(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2007
God bless you all. l would have love to give the poster a good advice but now l am in my born again class in my church and it will take three weeks lecture promise to come back soon as am done

God bless you all again.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by sillyboy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2007
@ Poster.

Please insert your "master key" in her "brand new shop". "Paint" her shop colour red and perhaps you could deposit her "first stock"! You might live to regret not "opening" her shop grin wink tongue.

she's 19 (and that makes her old enough for sex). I believe you are around 19 too (u could be older). Just get done with the stuff. I'll strongly suggest you use some protection during and after the "grand opening".

Please be gentle on her. tongue grin

Less I forget, about the marriage promise, leave that one! I can bet with you that una go done dump una sefs before two (2) years.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by nossycheek(f): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2007
@Poster

Look before you leap cool Youth is full of adventure and Old is full of regrets

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Former Boyfriends On Facebook / Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.