Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (13153 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2007
thanks 4 the good, the bad, the ugly advise you all gave. especially the strive btw olanajim and revrend. reverend believe God is real and accept Jesus christ into ur live and u will stop fighting yourself. thanks and God bless. I have do away with her cos am doing my second semester exams now and i dont want anything to distract my attention,
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2007
You think so? Then be ready for a surprise on the night of your wedding. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Ezinwannem: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2007
Well if she opened her mouth and said what she said and u r bold enough to do it and keep to da agreement of marrying her, den why not BUT wen u finish and wen itz time 4 her 2 get married and u ditched her, wuteva u get, u take,
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2007
Tosin wole, I am happy for you. I am glad that you know how to spot the truth. Take note that no one said you can't have friend. Be wary of anythng, anyone that want to lead you to where you hate to be.
I wish you goodluck in your exam. My regard to your friends. See you at the top.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2007
hi, najim i will like to have to call u. pls text me ur no. at opaproff86@yahoo.com. you are a brother to behold. thanks to the full nairaland republic. my futures matters to me most, my parents always tell me eduication is the only inheritance they can give me. so nothing at all, absolutely nothing will distrupt that, thanks Olanajim. my no. is 08020771719. i reside in Ijanikin Lagos. but i school in Ibadan. am an HND 1 civil engr. student. am xpectin ur mail, najim. c u also at d top.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by iyaaje(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2007
ol boy,you sure say no be alum se take wash the place to make it tight like virgin own?
hmmmmmmmm,my grandmother too fit claim say she be virgin o,
abeg shine your eyes,virgin no dey for labour room.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by yara(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2007
I am really disappointed in you all.

90% of all you in here had done this @16yrs or so, and @19yrs for God sake you are calling her a small gal to do that? Please you all should stop this at that age she know what she want and if she was a brilliant one she should be in 300L 0r 400L in the University and she will have friends that tell her things about sex, she might even mocking by her friends for not to have done it and she might not stand it anymore.
what we really need to tell Tosin is to ask him if he really ready to go a long why with her and also marry her bcuz the lady has given him an option of do it and also you will promise to marry me.
So Tosin boy, are you ready to marry her? Do you really love her? bcuz at 20 or 21 she can be married if she ready for it. Please seat down and think very well before you take a step on this.
That's my advice, wake up my boy
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by acidrop(f): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, just marry her undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by alexj(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2007
i will like to help you if won't mind. cos time wait for nobody my broz you better do it now or help me with the girl's address.

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by tonia2000(f): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2007
What do u think u av posted y not see a village counselor rather than u come to the air and post absolute bullshit
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by HolinessM: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2007
take am do television. stupid question.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by sojioguns(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2007
Hey people,
Leave this guy to make his own decisions.
@poster,
First of all, shame on you for posting before making your decision. You are supposed to be a man or are you having trouble getting it up? If you want the sex then go for it. If your conscience says no then u had better not try it. Simple!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by bisii(f): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2007
grin grin grin grin ;, nawa ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wonders shall never cease, meanwhile what kinda juice u talkin bout abeg?? grin grin grin

meanwhil, i think both of u r too young to be doin this k, just grooowwwww up first!!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by olanajim(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2007
Tosin wole,

It is wonderful to hear people sing joy after  someone had beaten the drum of humiliation. I am confidence that the glorious God is ever near to show His love and compassion on any one willing to embrace His ordinance. Whatever you do, always remember, the third law of motion: ACTION AND REACTIONS ARE EQUAL AND OPPOSITE. It is great to know you are living in Lagos. You would get more than my friendship. Just be informed that I don't post numbers on forum. I have my email on my profile. Get it and email me. I would contact you loruko jesu, inshah Allah, Orunmila!

"as selfishness and complaint pervert the minds, so love with it joy clear and sharpen the vision"

peace, be still!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by ritchboi: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2007
@topic
GO ASK POLICE!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Librademmy: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2007
I cant believe what nairaland users are antagonising this poor guy for? whichever of you who has never been in this situation before should cast the first stone. rather than answering the guys question, you just they bash the guy with bollox. neway my guy, go for the hit boy if you love and wanna marry the chic but try to make sure you make it special as u possibly can. marriage is something that will surface if it has been destined but boy, sex, dont carry it over oooo. 50 unit course.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by sylvao2000(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2007
@poster please dont try it keep her get marry to her like that remember the story of Joseph the father of Jesus and mary the mother of Jesus you could be the Joseph of our time who knows,
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by saucekid(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2007
sylvao2000:

@poster please don't try it keep her get marry to her like that remember the story of Joseph the father of Jesus and mary the mother of Jesus you could be the Joseph of our time who knows,

tra la la la la,joseph of our time? why do i like the sound of that?
@ poster,

in your heart,do you want to do it or not?cos if you do and have thought about it in the long run,then go with my blessings. but if in your heart you dont want to do it,then dont.cos you'd end up hurting the girl and i can come for your head if you do that.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by mekoyo(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2007
Dont you dare if you are not ready to make committment or marry her. Remember she has given you a condition.

As for me i wont advice you to do that.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Librademmy: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2007
Joseph of our time, lol lol lol. boy if you know you are the stupidest nigga in the world, when your girl tells you that she's pregnant for the holy spirit, abeg accept am whole heartedly. At least the world cant do without people like that anyway,
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Bosdem(f): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2007
No!!!!!!!!!11 pls wait till u marry her, dont mind the guys in the house o!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by mekoyo(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2007
Joseph of our time, lol lol lol. boy if you know you are the stupidest nigga in the world, when your girl tells you that she's pregnant for the holy spirit, abeg accept am whole heartedly. At least the world can't do without people like that anyway,

Virginity is dignity
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Librademmy: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2007
Bosdem why dont you you tell this nigga the real truth. Virginity is no pride lately. you can get them in the market for free. i can tell you where if you want to know. Boy better pop that cheery before another person does. if you dont, someone else will, peace out!!!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by moondust(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2007
Bros what kind of juice did u say u squeezed out of there. . . was it cuntic orange juice? wink
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Librademmy: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2007
lol. its cherry juice bruh. virginity is just like pringles, once you pop, u cant stop, pop it up niggooo
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by saucekid(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2007
some nairalanders might turn out to be bad elders when dishing advice
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by sanmius(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2007
bros, keep your fly in your pants and give her career lessons instead
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by sanmius(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2007
bros, keep your fly in your pants and give her career lessons instead
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by toksdam(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2007
u will regret it if u do it,sex is very special and must be shared with lfe commitment in mind,u sound very young and obviously dont know wat u are doing get some advice tell ur girl she will regret later just losing it like that she should keep it she just want u to set her free to jump around because she trust u to do dat u may however nt be luky with a girl with that level of timidity,wat if ,dont do ,face ur studies dont start a trade u cant keep up with
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by SisiEko1(f): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2007
YOU SURELY DONT KNOW WAT TO DO, WAT THE HELL IS 'DISFLOWER' ,  BIKO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LET US FLING THIS THREAD OUTTA THE WINDOW, TO THE DOGS.

SISI EKO IS MEGA PISSED
  angry
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by ayefele200(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2007
Sisi Eko:

YOU SURELY DONT KNOW WAT TO DO, WAT THE HELL IS 'DISFLOWER' , BIKO FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LET US FLING THIS THREAD OUTTA THE WINDOW, TO THE DOGS.

SISI EKO IS MEGA PISSED
angry

abeg tell em oooooooooo, ignorant fools, *disflower*, lol
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by ndumart: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
Deflowering her should not be ur priority.
But u can "disflower" her if there is anything like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Face Book Wahala / Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.