Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (13154 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by cybersleek(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2007
Guy, you forgot the lubricant. Fire the congo, make una eyes clear! but, if she get belle, i no dey o! grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by saucekid(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2007
WTF? shocked angry undecided undecided

*this thread is very fake*
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by sod4luv(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2007
Na wa!!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 01, 2008
Why dnt u dis-sunflower her and make her a daisy. Hiss. Sed how u ppl mistake lust for love
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by OrumbaS89(f): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2008
Don't do it.

From what I read, I don't think the girl possess the maturity or the confidence to make a decision like that. Neither do you, orignal poster.

If you dated and (after some time and interspection) decided you wanted to sleep together, then go for it. But a girl who wants to get laid then married immediatley doesn't sound like a sound person.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by cixluv(f): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2008
@ poster

she says she wants it ONCE AND FOR ALL

Hope u got the message.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by btech(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2008
Disflowering the young lady would make her useless.

For guys like us who keep healthy and wholesome relationships, we're reaping from it now.
Give it a second thought and say NO. My girl is clean and I'm proud of her.

So, keep Nairaland clean of dat old stuff.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by swoosh(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2008
No-Dont!!
Send me her number instead wink
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2008
This thread old oh.
@Poster, hope u achieved your heart desire
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by desodgi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2008
btech:

For guys like us who keep healthy and wholesome relationships, we're reaping from it now.

So, keep Nairaland clean of that old stuff.
hEY Dunck, who says a girl who aint a virgin is useless. .  angry . .Ode,what makeS you think the clean girl you dating is really a virgin. My girl aint  a virgin and am still proud of her because she's decent. Idiots like you end up doing nothing and some other dude does. Ode.  cheesy

fntekim:

This thread old oh.
@Poster, hope u achieved your heart desire
grin silly, exactly What I had in mind grin grin grin lmaO
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by almondjoy(f): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2008
"disflower" !

Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Disbush nko? grin

I am sure the poster would have disforested the babe by now rendering the whole place fallow not even for "bush farming"!

What foul language. . . disflower, moon, time, flow. . . and the rest of that village granny language!

Gosh! How nerve racking!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 02, 2008
Switcher:

Never you ever,ever post where I've posted again because your posts have the effect like that of

pouring water on a duck. Retarded pervert. Get lost off this forum.

hahahhahaha grin grin grin . . .wetin be this. . never ever ko, never eba and garri ni. boy, you must have lost your mind, that must be the only explanation why you would think your empty, meaningless threat is actually going to scare someone o. but just to be nice, let me give you the satisfaction of thinking your threat left me shivering in my boot tongue tongue. SOB, no no no, don't you ever in your brainless useless skull call anyone retarded, when you've been parading yourself as Baba Suwe since you registered. undecided
man, i think i just insulted baba suwe sef, the man has atleast some ounce of active grey cells, compared to the dead ones you've been carrying around. embarassed

now why don't you do me a favor and stop trying to be a westernized "nigga". it's very highly annoying. undecided

Nairaland come see this o. . .yahoo yahoo boys dey plenty for this forum o
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by TheSly: 1:02am On Apr 02, 2008

So, keep Nairaland clean of that old stuff.
Oponu ni e. . . . . . .see this authentic mugu shocked ''disflowering the young lady would make her useless?
U think we are still in the 1200BC? . . . .akue cheesy

Deflower ko. . .Deforestation ni. , , cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2008
Switcher:

@morenike or whateva who cares,

You gat grey cells,huh u little f**k?Claiming good attributes to themselves.
yes, baby, i got grey cells. you dey vex? no be my fault God decided not to pass the good "attributes" to you. guess he was doing it for a reason. it's indeed better if most men don't think. things like that is reason why Iraq is in disarray.

[b]I may sound westernized [/b]to u, fool, but to ma niggazz who know

how I rhyme like, they g*nna feel me tight.

omo, why are you tyring so hard. . .is that the reason why you registered on Nairaland? American slang is not the thing!! how you rhyme? you mean the gibberish you've been posting? puhhhlllz!! undecided

I've told ya to refrain

from associating with me.
are you not flattering yourself already? just because an advice was given, you dey claim associating? man, some people sha.

blowout in those shitty grey-g*nna- turn-green cells of urs!!!
huh!! NLers, come help me out with this one o. . . anyone ever heard of green cells? shocked shocked

Look, nigga, do not bark up this tree you're bout to get barked up,

this tree will fall on you
ok, which one is that now? metaphor? similie? personification? onomatopoeia? with you, we can't really tell. are you a dog? or you're using bark as another word for the gibberish you're typing? serious, help me out here undecided

this tree will fall on you

thanks for describing your physical appearance. . wink

u little soldier, you aint ready for war,
another war? is this going to be WWIII? honey, you best have the best weapons and gadgets ready. . .the ones that can actually touch me through the net. . .i dnt think one has been created as of yet!!

So stop this childish shit, fucka, I'm grown
now this just got me cracking up!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy you sure you were not warning yourself? grin grin cheesy cheesy

switcher, if you could write a long sentence like this, why did they let you drop out?
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by almondjoy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by desodgi(m): 12:42am On Apr 03, 2008
This is insane, both of ya should get something more sane to do. . . . .kinda having a feelins both of ya gat crush on your selves. If its so, then be more positive cos you are at the right place (romannce forum)
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 03, 2008
hehehhe. . .me, am a married woman o. . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 03, 2008
Iice why you wan block those threads na. . .am enjoying this wacko
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 03, 2008
Switcher:

mugu,

so u asked her to block d thread, fool?
idiot. . reread my post
why would i want her to? you're my comdey tonight. . .now, keep typing, am enjoyin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by desodgi(m): 2:26am On Apr 03, 2008
fools bask fools grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? by Cassiel(f): 2:46am On Apr 03, 2008
*shaking my head*

@morenike
Cheering and clapping for a mad man makes you mad too,y'know. Upgrade,girl wink

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Help! I Got My Best Friend's Girlfriend Pregnant / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / UPDATE! Fifa 14 With New Latest Transfer And Kit . Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.