Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! (23153 Views)

Miracle: Man Survives Fall From 4,000-foot Sheer Cliff In Sri Lanka. (photos) / Across the sahara on foot to Europe via Libya ( Paperback ) ISBN # 9781478329206 / LEARN HOW TO MAKE #200.000 ON A STRIP FOR COCOA EXPORT BUZ WITH NO CAPITAL STAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by gohome: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
VolvoS60:

Anyway, I'm glad the bigger picture is something we both agree on - we must force change from our public officials to reverse Nigeria's descent into hell. This is a matter of life and death.

yes so. we have to fix Nigeria.
Thanks though. I learnt a lot from you. You too much
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

My point is that the immigration rules regarding the NHS may have been there before Bimbo but they were not been enforced, because if they were, we would not have this case on our hands. The singular action of Bimbo may lead to a 100% enforcement of the pre-existing rules without mercy, or a promulgation of more stringent rules. That's my point, I don't see any reason why I would want to "score cheap brownie points" on a fraud.

i am not even sure you understand what you have posted. . . .

new immigration rules which stated that any overseas visitor owing more than 1,000 pounds under the NHS will not be allowed into the country until the debt was paid off

how does this new rule affect bimbola and how do you know the rules have not been enforced since march?
bimbola has never used the nhs until now, bimbola did not owe nhs a penny before securing her visitor's visa in nigeria before flying to london. i ask again. . . .why do you think the new rules should have affected bimbola when she has never owed the nhs until now?

at this juncture, you are behaving like a man in total darkness reaching for any handle to stay on his feet. the new rules were put in place for visitors who had previously accrued bills up to £1000. bimbola is not in that category.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

i am not even sure you understand what you have posted. . . .

new immigration rules which stated that any overseas visitor owing more than 1,000 pounds under the NHS will not be allowed into the country until the debt was paid off

how does this new rule affect bimbola and how do you know the rules have not been enforced since march?
bimbola has never used the nhs until now, bimbola did not owe nhs a penny before securing her visitor's visa in nigeria before flying to london. i ask again. . . .why do you think the new rules should have affected bimbola when she has never owed the nhs until now?

at this juncture, you are behaving like a man in total darkness reaching for any handle to stay on his feet. the new rules were put in place for visitors who had previously accrued bills up to £1000. bimbola is not in that category.

I do believe you are aware that immigration has denied entry to loads of pregnant women at the airports prior to Bimbo, or was Bimbo not in "that category"? How Bimbo managed to hoodwink the immigration officer into letting an apparently pregnant lady into this country is beyond belief shocked shocked shocked, The reason for denying entry to heavily pregnant women by the immigration is to rein in on health tourism, and abuse of the NHS which Bimbo has just done. It is as clear as black and white that Bimbo is an expert strategist, and may have planned to perfection this whole episode right before she made the decision to buy the tablet of Clomid which started this cascade of events.
Your comment "you are behaving like a man in total darkness reaching for any handle to stay on his feet" is totally irrelevant, why oh why would I need a clearcut fraudulent case like this to "stay on my feet". I am already on my feet, and even if I wasn't, I certainly will not bend over backwards and justify fraud simply because I want to stand on my feet.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

I do believe you are aware that immigration has denied entry to loads of pregnant women at the airports prior to Bimbo, or was Bimbo not in "that category"?

which negates your stance that the bimbo case would suddenly increase discrimination against female visitors who are pregnant. even before bimbo's case, a lot of pregnant women have been stopped prior to bimbo and it will continue to remain so. bimbo or no bimbo, the immigration rules exist and they are enforced. bimbo

How Bimbo managed to hoodwink the immigration officer into letting an apparently pregnant lady into this country is beyond belief shocked shocked shocked, The reason for denying entry to heavily pregnant women by the immigration is to rein in on health tourism, and abuse of the NHS which Bimbo has just done. It is as clear as black and white that Bimbo is an expert strategist, and may have planned to perfection this whole episode right before she made the decision to buy the tablet of Clomid which started this cascade of events.

of course, bimbo used african voodoo science + witchcraft to hoodwink the immigration officer. bimbo is also a sorceress and she knew she would pop out 5 kids even before she slept with her husband. hell, bimbo knows the exact date of armageddon and the next 15 presidents of nigeria. bimbo was also the cause of the economic recession and the unrest in libya.

Your comment "you are behaving like a man in total darkness reaching for any handle to stay on his feet" is totally irrelevant, why oh why would I need a clearcut fraudulent case like this to "stay on my feet". I am already on my feet, and even if I wasn't, I certainly will not bend over backwards and justify fraud simply because I want to stand on my feet.

my point is. . . . .bimbo now appears to be your scapegoat. whatever happens to any nigerian trying to come into the united kingdom now would be blamed on bimbo. regardless of what has happened in the past to nigerian migrants, bimbo is the alpha and omega of any immigration rules meted out to nigerians. give it a rest already. bimbo is no fraud. . . .if she's guilty of any crime, the uk border agency would have her arrested faster than she can wipe her butt.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

my point is. . . . .bimbo now appears to be your scapegoat. whatever happens to any nigerian trying to come into the united kingdom now would be blamed on bimbo. regardless of what has happened in the past to nigerian migrants, bimbo is the alpha and omega of any immigration rules meted out to nigerians. give it a rest already. bimbo is no fraud. . . .if she's guilty of any crime, the uk border agency would have her arrested faster than she can wipe her butt.

Thank you. These are the points those condemning Bimbo seem to be blind to.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

which negates your stance that the bimbo case would suddenly increase discrimination against female visitors who are pregnant. even before bimbo's case, a lot of pregnant women have been stopped prior to bimbo and it will continue to remain so. bimbo or no bimbo, the immigration rules exist and they are enforced. bimbo

of course, bimbo used african voodoo science + witchcraft to hoodwink the immigration officer. bimbo is also a sorceress and she knew she would pop out 5 kids even before she slept with her husband. hell, bimbo knows the exact date of armageddon and the next 15 presidents of nigeria. bimbo was also the cause of the economic recession and the unrest in libya.

The mere fact that she has not been arrested up till now does not mean that her fraud is condoned by the UKBA; for God's sake, it is simply commonsensical that a woman who recently gave birth to QUINS should be allowed to nourish them, only a wicked and sadistic agency will violate that right. The UKBA has other much more subtle forms of meting out their punishment, as some international students turned back at heathrow airport for working full time in the UK will attest to, let Bimbo make the mistake of travelling to Nigeria and she can kiss the UK good bye for the next century grin grin grin.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

The mere fact that she has not been arrested up till now does not mean that her fraud is condoned by the UKBA; for God's sake, it is simply commonsensical that a woman who recently gave birth to QUINS should be allowed to nourish them, only a wicked and sadistic agency will violate that right.

if she committed a crime, she would be picked up regardless of her quinns, octuplets or sextuplets. there are health centres in deportation camps, prisons and wherever they might want to take her. she won't be the first nursing mother that has breached immigration rules. the fact is, bimbo has not committed any crime.

The UKBA has other much more subtle forms of meting out their punishment, as some international students turned back at heathrow airport for working full time in the UK will attest to, let Bimbo make the mistake of travelling to Nigeria and she can kiss the UK good bye for the next century grin grin grin.

if bimbo goes back to nigeria, she can always come back to the united kingdom. the international students turned back at heathrow have breached the immigration rules. . . .they have worked more than the 20 hours/week allowed on the conditions on their visas. stop comparing apples to oranges. madam bimbo hasn't breached any immigration rule.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

if she committed a crime, she would be picked up regardless of her quinns, octuplets or sextuplets. there are health centres in deportation camps, prisons and wherever they might want to take her. she won't be the first nursing mother that has breached immigration rules. the fact is, bimbo has not committed any crime.

if bimbo goes back to nigeria, she can always come back to the united kingdom. the international students turned back at heathrow have breached the immigration rules. . . .they have worked more than the 20 hours allowed by the conditions on their visas. stop comparing apples to oranges. madam bimbo hasn't breached any immigration rule.

So the mere fact that she enjoyed £200,000 of public money when it is clearly stated on her visa "No recourse to public funds", does not represent a breach of the immigration rule? The mere fact that she used deception in entering the UK on a visit visa for the sole purpose of giving birth here does not represent a breach shocked shocked shocked?

Of course, it does not represent a breach to you and your cohorts, Bimbo is merely adhering to the unspoken immigration rule which says that any body can deceive the immigration, enter the UK and enjoy the NHS for free. In fact, may be she should be giving an award for adhering strictly to the "special" immigration provisions made specially for her on her visa, which makes her different from any other visitor.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

So the mere fact that she enjoyed £200,000 of public money when it is clearly stated on her visa "No recourse to public funds", does not represent a breach of the immigration rule? The mere fact that she used deception in entering the UK on a visit visa for the sole purpose of giving birth here does not represent a breach shocked shocked shocked?

she did not bill herself. . . . .she did not hold the midwives/doctors to a gunpoint to treat her. . . . .the onus lies on the nhs to either reject her or accept her based on human rights. they chose the latter. how is that bimbo's fault? if she had lied about her immigration status then it's a different case. . . .but the nhs knew she was on a visitor's visa before they treated her. how many nigerians can afford £200,000 on childbirth? can you?

Of course, it does not represent a breach to you and your cohorts, Bimbo is merely adhering to the unspoken immigration rule which says that any body can deceive the immigration, enter the UK and enjoy the NHS for free. In fact, may be she should be giving an award for adhering strictly to the "special" immigration provisions made specially for her on her visa, which makes her different from any other visitor.

yes, tell that your neighbour in nigeria to get himself a visitor's visa. . . .let him jump from the 4th floor hard enough to fracture his legs. then take him to the nearest hospital so he can also enjoy the nhs for free like bimbo. the fact remains bimbo has not been arrested yet. she hasn't even been charged. the border agency are working on her case and she will get a visa extension whether you like it or not. grin
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

she did not bill herself. . . . .she did not hold the midwives/doctors to a gunpoint to treat her. . . . .the onus lies on the nhs to either reject her or accept her based on human rights. they chose the latter. how is that bimbo's fault? if she had lied about her immigration status then it's a different case. . . .but the nhs knew she was on a visitor's visa before they treated her. how many nigerians can afford £200,000 on childbirth? can you?

yes, tell that your neighbour in nigeria to get himself a visitor's visa. . . .let him jump from the 4th floor hard enough to fracture his legs. then take him to the nearest hospital so he can also enjoy the nhs for free like bimbo. the fact remains bimbo has not been arrested yet. she hasn't even been charged. the border agency are working on her case and she will get a visa extension whether you like it or not. grin

The NHS does NOT ask for visa status before delivering treatment unlike in the US, it's simply a case of walking into a local GP and registering to benefit from the NHS. The assumption by the NHS planners is that only persons who are legally resident here would benefit from the NHS, but people like Bimbo have abused and will continue to abuse the system; which has partly led to the present systemic rot happening in the NHS, whereby people who are legally resident here have to wait 2 weeks to get a GP appointment.

She may get a visa extension for 6 months only, but I doubt if the UKBA will ever allow her to come to the UK again.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

The NHS does NOT ask for visa status before delivering treatment unlike in the US, it's simply a case of walking into a local GP and registering to benefit from the NHS. The assumption by the NHS planners is that only persons who are legally resident here would benefit from the NHS, but people like Bimbo have abused and will continue to abuse the system; which has partly led to the present systemic rot happening in the NHS, whereby people who are legally resident here have to wait 2 weeks to get a GP appointment.

She may get a visa extension for 6 months only, but I doubt if the UKBA will ever allow her to come to the UK again.

for your information, they do ask unless it's an emergency treatment. . . .

bimbo has been getting ante-natal treatments before she delivered. did she pay? was she asked to pay? do you have any information about that for you to be absolute certain bimbo deliberately abused the system? she took a fertility drug out of ignorance - all she wanted was one child but she had five against her own wishes. was that her crime?

i looked into the archives of quintuplets in the united kingdom. there was a case in 2007. a russian woman had quintuplets and they could not pay. there was nowhere in the article the word criminal or abuse of system was used. eventually, a group of philanthropists in russia picked the bill and the matter ended there. the russian parents were given an extension to stay in england until the babies are strong enough to fly. so instead of attacking bimbo - appeal to the billionaires in nigeria(dream on, dreamer) and get them to do something about bimbo's bill.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

for your information, they do ask unless it's an emergency treatment. . . .

bimbo has been getting ante-natal treatments before she delivered. did she pay? was she asked to pay? do you have any information about that for you to be absolute certain bimbo deliberately abused the system? she took a fertility drug out of ignorance - all she wanted was one child but she had five against her own wishes. was that her crime?

i looked into the archives of quintuplets in the united kingdom. there was a case in 2007. a russian woman had quintuplets and they could not pay. there was nowhere in the article the word criminal or abuse of system was used. eventually, a group of philanthropists in russia picked the bill and the matter ended there. the russian parents were given an extension to stay in england until the babies are strong enough to fly. so instead of attacking bimbo - appeal to the billionaires in nigeria(dream on, dreamer) and get them to do something about bimbo's bill.

I have never come across a scenario where I have been asked to show my visa before I benefit from the NHS, and neither have my colleagues.

Forget the Nigerian billionaires, since you and your fellow cohorts on Nairaland are so passionate about the fraud, you might as well form a committee to raise funds among yourselves and pay off Bimbo's bill. In that way, I can be rest assured that my precious taxes grin haven't been diverted elsewhere, but have been put to use for persons with a legal right to live here.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

I have never come across a scenario where I have been asked to show my visa before I benefit from the NHS, and neither have my colleagues.

but you don't stay in the city. . . .anything goes in those obscure countrysides. grin

Forget the Nigerian billionaires, since you and your fellow cohorts on Nairaland are so passionate about the fraud, you might as well form a committee to raise funds among yourselves and pay off Bimbo's bill. In that way, I can be rest assured that my precious taxes grin haven't been diverted elsewhere, but have been put to use for persons with a legal right to live here.

the same precious tax that have sponsored a needless war in libya, the same precious tax mps are squandering on rubbish, the same precious tax that lags in prison use to watch tvs/playstation3 and so on and forth? your taxes have funded the lifestyles of drug addicts in and out of rehabs.
you don't have a prayer. . . . .
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

but you don't stay in the city. . . .anything goes in those obscure countrysides. grin

the same precious tax that have sponsored a needless war in libya, the same precious tax mps are squandering on rubbish, the same precious tax that lags in prison use to watch tvs/playstation3 and so on and forth? your taxes have funded the lifestyles of drug addicts in and out of rehabs.
you don't have a prayer. . . . .

The same NHS applicable in the "city" is also applicable in my beloved countryside, where I am free to ride horses all day and drink unpasteurized milk directly from my cow's tits. British taxes should be spent for British residents only, I hope am not beginning to sound like the British Nazi Party (BNP), if I am then the correlation was unintended even though it should be apt on this occasion.  grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by buukola: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
So now that some people pay taxes now we no go hear word abi?, is it not that same UK that is selling churches to muslims and turning them to mosques, i hope God intervenes  in the situation of His gospel been rubbished. is UK that broke or what? she is better off in US its not that US is foolish but its a country found on love and love overrules all other principles so what ever principle UK is operating on is not loving at alllllllllllllll. welldone tax payers. I added this same comment on sun UK but they didn't publish it cos i yabbed them and u call that a free and fair system?, please think again and open your eyes.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

The same NHS applicable in the "city" is also applicable in my beloved countryside, where I am free to ride horses all day and drink unpasteurized milk directly from my cow's bosoms. British taxes should be spent for British residents only, I hope am not beginning to sound like the British Nazi Party (BNP), if I am then the correlation was unintended even though it should be apt on this occasion.  grin grin grin

the laws are stricter in the capital(at least) cos london is congested. . . .

yes, british taxes should be spent on british residents. . . .but bimbola's case is exceptional!

people don't come to england because the brits are pushovers, people come here because they won't starve to death, they refused to be killed by their governments, they won't have their houses burnt down, they won't have their farms and livelihood destroyed. people break their backs trying to get here because united kingdom uphold basic human rights, not because they think they can get a free ride!

if it was the other way around and a british woman ended up having babies in another country you'd be outraged if there was any question of them not receiving the relevant care. i would also say the money the nhs spends on ailments caused by smoking, drinking, drug use and obesity is a worse way to spend it than on a mother trying to make a better life for her babies. cool
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by buukola: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2011
if you read the story very well u will know they re also not above mistakes. At first the doctor told her she has 4 and later said there is another so how can the system that is charging her make so much mistake yet they believe she knew she had quad when a UK doc sef no know, very funny indeed
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2011
buukola:

So now that some people pay taxes now we no go hear word abi?, is it not that same UK that is selling churches to muslims and turning them to mosques, i hope God intervenes  in the situation of His gospel been rubbished. is UK that broke or what? she is better off in US its not that US is foolish but its a country found on love and love overrules all other principles so what ever principle UK is operating on is not loving at alllllllllllllll. welldone tax payers. I added this same comment on sun UK but they didn't publish it cos i yabbed them and u call that a free and fair system?, please think again and open your eyes.
It is better for the UK to "sell churches to muslims" like you claim, and we have peace here, rather than live in Nigeria where Boko Haram is fighting Christians, and Christian Leaders are extorting money from their congregation in the name of tithes and offerings.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2011
buukola:

if you read the story very well u will know they re also not above mistakes. At first the doctor told her she has 4 and later said there is another so how can the system that is charging her make so much mistake yet they believe she knew she had quad when a UK doc sef no know, very funny indeed

and each baby is costing claremont's taxes £70 per week for nappies and formular alone! the nhs must be feeding the babies gold. £70 per week per baby? in which world? jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

and each baby is costing claremont's taxes £70 per week for nappies and formular alone! the nhs must be feeding the babies gold. £70 per week per baby? in which world? jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
Don't forget that the babies where born prematurely via C-section and it's apparent complications, which played a major role in the cost. Apparently, Bimbo couldn't wait till she was due and chose to do a C-section, mainly because she didn't want to miss out on an opportunity of a life time to defraud the NHS.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

Don't forget that the babies where born prematurely via C-section and it's apparent complications, which played a major role in the cost. Apparently, Bimbo couldn't wait till she was due and chose to do a C-section, mainly because she didn't want to miss out on an opportunity of a life time to defraud the NHS.

where have you ever heard of multiple-births going via the natural route? stop embarrassing yourself on these pages.

and this whole ish of tax and defrauding nhs is getting on ma nerves. . . it's pure luck being born/resident into a country where basic human rights are upheld and where we have systems in place to support us in all aspects of life; education, health care, welfare etc. you did not earn the right to be born/reside in the western world it was just the luck of the draw. i suspect those of you harping on about your taxes haven't got a clue just how lucky you are.

what a horrible, despicable attitude to have. . . . "i'm alright jack, but fu[i]c[/i]k you!" angry
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

where have you ever heard of multiple-births going via the natural route? stop embarrassing yourself on these pages.

and this whole ish of tax and defrauding nhs is getting on ma nerves. . . it's pure luck being born/resident into a country where basic human rights are upheld and where we have systems in place to support us in all aspects of life; education, health care, welfare etc. you did not earn the right to be born/reside in the western world it was just the luck of the draw. i suspect those of you harping on about your taxes haven't got a clue just how lucky you are.

what a horrible, despicable attitude to have. . . . "i'm alright jack, but fu[i]c[/i]k you!" angry
Point of correction, I wasn't born here. I am on a restricted visa just like a majority of legal immigrants are, and my visa clearly states "No recourse to public funds", even though I have schooled and work here. Luck has got nothing to do with anything in life, it is just another name for preparation meeting opportunity.
Your argument about C-section, I hope you are aware that there is no law in any of the medical books that stipulate that multiple births must be performed via C-section at all times. C-section is only performed where there is deemed to be a risk to either the mother or the fetus if the natural delivery option is pursued; therefore C-section can even be performed on a mother carrying a single foetus if there is a demonstrated risk to either the mother or baby if the natural option is carried out. So your comment "[b]where have you ever heard of multiple-births going via the natural route?" [/b]is completely misplaced and ill-informed. In fact, don't even go near the medical sciences when making an argument with me, just stay off completely and argue from another direction. grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

Bro, you're priceless! Why would anyone choose to be cut open, to deliver her children? Natural births for triplets is rare, never heard of quintuplets being born via birth canal either.

Yes, they were premature. Have you ever heard of any more than twins being carried full term? You're giving the impression Bimbo chose to go under the knife, just to get "excellent British healthcare". LMAO. She chose to do so, in order to defraud the NHS? Any operation is potentially life-threatening. Do you think human life is that cheap? You think £200,000 is worth more than the life of a mother, and her children? Next, you'll be telling us Bimbo knew she was carrying quins, and knew exactly how much her procedure would cost!

It must be burning you real bad, your taxes being used to provide care for these 5 babies. Looks like you're being taxed to death, you keep harping on about it so! You'd prefer your taxes were used to provide methadone to a crack addict. And just so you know - not every Brit, black or white has paid anything into the NHS. Those bums that have never worked since dropping out of college, who've never worked a day in their lives, are they more deserving of NHS healthcare?
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

Point of correction, I wasn't born here. I am on a restricted visa just like a majority of legal immigrants are, and my visa clearly states "No recourse to public funds", even though I have schooled and work here. Luck has got nothing to do with anything in life, it is just another name for preparation meeting opportunity.

you are clueless. . . .no need drilling sense in a man that has no compassion for 5 innocent babies. hitler would have been proud of you though!
so there's no luck in life? you dunno you could have easily been created a mutt or a mongrel on the streets of monrovia?

Your argument about C-section, I hope you are aware that there is no law in any of the medical books that stipulate that multiple births must be performed via C-section at all times. C-section is only performed where there is deemed to be a risk to either the mother or the fetus if the natural delivery option is pursued; therefore C-section can even be performed on a mother carrying a single foetus if there is a demonstrated risk to either the mother or baby if the natural option is carried out.

why don't you then bring up a case where a woman with 5 kids had them naturally? i hate conjectures. if you have any case on your hands where a woman had quadruplets, quintuplets or octuplets via natural route then you would be given a nobel prize here. anything short of that - i will only presume you are the most illogical, priggish and  the most despicable cretinous vermin this forum has ever seen(yet)!

So your comment "[b]where have you ever heard of multiple-births going via the natural route?" [/b]is completely misplaced and ill-informed. In fact, don't even go near the medical sciences when making an argument with me, just stay off completely and argue from another direction. grin grin grin

put a sock in it and show us a mother of 5 who had all of them naturally? do you know the dangers surrounding multiple babies? bimbola's quintuplets would be the 14th in the world since records began and all of them were delivered via c-section.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
Siena:

Bro, you're priceless! Why would anyone choose to be cut open, to deliver her children? Natural births for triplets is rare, never heard of quintuplets being born via birth canal either.

Yes, they were premature. Have you ever heard of any more than twins being carried full term? You're giving the impression Bimbo chose to go under the knife, just to get "excellent British healthcare". LMAO. She chose to do so, in order to defraud the NHS? Any operation is potentially life-threatening. Do you think human life is that cheap? You think £200,000 is worth more than the life of a mother, and her children? Next, you'll be telling us Bimbo knew she was carrying quins, and knew exactly how much her procedure would cost!

It must be burning you real bad, your taxes being used to provide care for these 5 babies. Looks like you're being taxed to death, you keep harping on about it so! You'd prefer your taxes were used to provide methadone to a crack addict. And just so you know - not every Brit, black or white has paid anything into the NHS. Those bums that have never worked since dropping out of college, who've never worked a day in their lives, are they more deserving of NHS healthcare?

OK then! The UKBA should throw the borders open for people who want to have babies here at the slightest whim, they will all be welcome and enjoy free healthcare, free housing and child benefits. Don't you start complaining when you start feeling the ramifications of that action, especially you guys that live in the big cities. I will remain in my small beloved countryside where we know ourselves, and every illegal alien is promptly reported to the appropriate quarters grin grin.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

OK then! The UKBA should throw the borders open for people who want to have babies here at the slightest whim, they will all be welcome and enjoy free healthcare, free housing and child benefits. Don't you start complaining when you start feeling the ramifications of that action, especially you guys that live in the big cities. I will remain in my small beloved countryside where we know ourselves, and every illegal alien is promptly reported to the appropriate quarters grin grin.

stay in your newcastle - it's a shithole anyways. . . . .apart from the geordie chics, alcohol and football, it's nothing to write home about!

bimbo should stay if only to piss off the narrow-minded twunts of this world who can't see past the end of their own noses!
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

you are clueless. . . .no need drilling sense in a man that has no compassion for 5 innocent babies. hitler would have been proud of you though!
so there's no luck in life? you dunno you could have easily been created a mutt or a mongrel on the streets of monrovia?

why don't you then bring up a case where a woman with 5 kids had them naturally? i hate conjectures. if you have any case on your hands where a woman had quadruplets, quintuplets or octuplets via natural route then you would be given a nobel prize here. anything short of that - i will only presume you are the most illogical, priggish and  the most despicable cretinous vermin this forum has ever seen(yet)!

put a sock in it and show us a mother of 5 who had all of them naturally? do you know the dangers surrounding multiple babies? bimbola's quintuplets would be the 14th in the world since records began and all of them were delivered via c-section.

Firstly, you don't need to agree on my hypothesis about the absence of a thing called luck, in the same way I don't have to agree with your belief that luck exists and some persons are simply born lucky while other's are born unlucky. To me any belief in luck is engaging in defeatism plain and simple, for someone to believe that an external force is responsible for his/her own outcome in Life is just plain bollocks! I don't believe in luck in the same way I don't believe in a Christian God, both of them are not mutually exclusive though.

The fact that there all QUINS to date have been born via C-section doesn't translate to the fact that C-section is now the norm for multiple births. C-section only serves to minimize the chances of injury to the mother or babies, it is still a matter of scientific debate on the advantages of C-section over and above normal birth delivery. My point which you have chosen not to understand is that C-section is ADVISED for multiple births, it is NOT MANDATORY, how is that so hard to google and find it out for yourself?!
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
coogar:

stay in your newcastle - it's a shithole anyways. . . . .apart from the geordie chics, alcohol and football, it's nothing to write home about!

bimbo should stay if only to piss off the narrow-minded twunts of this world who can't see past the end of their own noses!

Tell me what more a young man wants in Life other than fresh white chics, enough alcohol, and football. Surely, nothing could be better than that, it's a taste of pure heaven really grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

Firstly, you don't need to agree on my hypothesis about the absence of a thing called luck, in the same way I don't have to agree with your belief that luck exists and some persons are simply born lucky while other's are born unlucky. To me any belief in luck is engaging in defeatism plain and simple, for someone to believe that an external force is responsible for his/her own outcome in Life is just plain bollocks! I don't believe in luck in the same way I don't believe in a Christian God, both of them are not mutually exclusive though.

Bro, suddenly, things are clearer now. From the highlighted part of your post above, I can see why you reason the way you do.
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by claremont(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
Siena:

Bro, suddenly, things are clearer now. From the highlighted part of your post above, I can see why you reason the way you do.
My guy, it is a good thing you have finally understood that I reason objectively, without any form of religious bias whatsoever grin grin grin
Re: Who Will Foot The £200,000 Bill?! by coogar: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2011
claremont:

forgive my manners - never knew i have been replying another atheist.

The fact that there all QUINS to date have been born via C-section doesn't translate to the fact that C-section is now the norm for multiple births. C-section only serves to minimize the chances of injury to the mother or babies, it is still a matter of scientific debate on the advantages of C-section over and above normal birth delivery. My point which you have chosen not to understand is that C-section is ADVISED for multiple births, it is NOT MANDATORY, how is that so hard to google and find it out for yourself?!

by the same token, why not use the same google and show me a mother who had her quins naturally? shouldn't be too hard to find.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Ibom Air Begins Commercial Flight To Bayelsa Airport.. Photos / Nigerians Frustrated At The Nigerian Embassy In Canada / 7 Things To Check In Your Car Before A Long Drive - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.