Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage (17978 Views)

Stingy And Abusive Baby Dady! / Man Seeks Advice On How To Deal With A Wife That Gets Violent And Abusive / 17 Year Old Girl Killed By Obsessed And Abusive Ex-boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by ztephane(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
smiley
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Mrsoft3(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
If he or she has the potential to hit you, please leave the relationship.Your life is far better.

It can never be over empasized, please you fill your better half, if you can find security here, then believe me you will find it else where even in greater proportion.

The love of money should not keep you in an abusive relationship, you won't die if you drink garti and hustle legitimately

8 Likes

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Onuh211(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Like seriously...tho I'm not of of the no marriage gang, marriage can be sour and distasteful..... undecided undecided
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by BRATISLAVA: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Lalami3232:
If all men say make dem quit abusive relationships/marriages, how many women go dey husband house or get relationships? Do you know what men swallow from 9ja women? But we no just dey wan blow trumpet about am. The excessive demand of money wey una dey give us na domestic abuse oooo. Even the "expanded" toto wey we dey need drill for una is a form of abuse. Toto go big like local first aid box due to una reckless lifestyle. The potty food wey most men dey have to manage to eat everyday for house na a form of abuse. Anyways, make I dey go church so I go pray to meet a virgin wey sabi cook.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "aside your mama and papa, nobody want make you better pass am for this life"

Do we know what men swallow? What do they swallow that is so GREAT? The usual whataboutism. Anything to trivialize real facts.

Check the statistics to know what women swallow daily.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Legendoo: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wetin concern una.

Any small thing. Quit this , quit that.

Stupid Gen X.

1 Like

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
DropsMic:
pLEASE DONT.. COMMIT YOUR MARRIAGE TO GOD INSTEAD.. grin
hahaha
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Nigerialabalaba: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God gave me the wisdom to quit mine since. Though blessed with two lovely kids, but I have no regret that I made the decision.
E get some qualities wey u go get wey go make ur marriage bcom toxic and abusive becos it takes 2 people to have an abusive marraige.
Something tell me say na u kill dat marraige with ur trash talk. Wen u get anoda marraige, abeg do well and calm down.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mariangeles:
Most could actually just walk away if they wanted to.
Ofcourse they can but dirty pride is what keeps them from doing so. undecided

1 Like

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
I am still perplexed as to why women continue to stay in abusive relationships.
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
tctrills:

What if quitting such a marriage means going without a livelihood or even a place to lay your head?
No be we dey sing say, "where there is life there is hope"? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Krismas(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
I wish it was possible to send an electronic slap (E-slap) over the Internet... you for collect grin
grin Chai. U shud have said an electronic Will Smith grin or One Bianca grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
A Nigerian girl shouldn't think of such with their p*ssy give away attitude to any man that comes their way.
Dating you and seeing you giving away like Aunty Tonto and you want peace in that relationship? Lie lie. Make she go away na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by TawTaw: 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
The only thing that matters in any relationship or marriage is a person's sanity and well being, There is no other thing that stands high above that... be it love, wealth, Children, family ties, oath, religion, culture or tradition.

Nobody deserves to be verbally or physically abused in any relationship or marriage. If you begin to see that sign in your partner during relationships, its a red flag... do not assume they'll change with time or think u can change him or her. Pls run, don't make the mistake of accepting to marry a person after getting those fillers.

Do not listen to any so called pastor or imam and their preachings, instructing you to do otherwise.

#SayNoToDomesticViolence

Pls take note
failed and broken people who can't even keep the simplest of relationships are now relationship experts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
I just left one and I'm gone for good. She's a girl that gets angry at the most slightest provocation, and so vindictive.. I always had to walk on egg shells while I was with her.. Yeah, she loved me and I loved her too, but i got abused several times- physically and mentally. I can't count the number of times she slapped me, and came back to apologize. It was a norm and we argued everyday. On the contrary, I never laid a finger on her.. I feel liberated now..

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by royalfly(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God gave me the wisdom to quit mine since. Though blessed with two lovely kids, but I have no regret that I made that decision of leaving such a worthless idiotic marriage. Poor him, he's walking around with just one ball in his scrotum. I destroyed one with my fury kickgrin he nearly died that day o.shocked

U did what.. see naa, if tomorrow he comes to take one breast hope u will be fine. I just dont undestand
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by WATCHOVER(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
People don't seek personal advice from God, that is why they fall into Abusive Relationships

5 Likes

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
ritzyvic1:
In many cases, marriage is an overhyped obsolete culture that does people more harm than good.
Make money and enjoy your life like Elon Musk.
Forget that procreation thing, the earth is already overpopulated and polluted.
Everyone should carry his/her own wahala and stay on one's lane, and domestic violence ends!
There is no premise in which marriage is to blame for the foolishness of men.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by emetisuccess(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Them go hear? Some will even be saying love is blind. Hmmmm
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse they can but dirty pride is what keeps them from doing so. undecided

Pride? I doubt so Kobo.
More of shame.
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by iCauseTrouble: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
angry
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Bfly: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Marriage is a luxury.
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mrsoft3:
If he or she has the potential to hit you, please leave the relationship.Your life is far better.

It can never be over empasized, please you fill your better half, if you can find security here, then believe me you will find it else where even in greater proportion.

The love of money should not keep you in an abusive relationship, you won't die if you drink garti and hustle legitimately
naija women deserve to be HIT many times over!.. woman never wound you before undecided
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by BabaIbo: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
My marriage will be a success.

I won't hit or abuse any woman but if she bring abuse, I go marry second wife on top her wey go make her get sense last last.

I doubt if she will leave because I won't hit nor abuse nor deprive her of care.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Realists(m): 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God gave me the wisdom to quit mine since. Though blessed with two lovely kids, but I have no regret that I made that decision of leaving such a worthless idiotic marriage. Poor him, he's walking around with just one ball in his scrotum. I destroyed one with my fury kickgrin he nearly died that day o.shocked

You remind me of Wande Coal Ft Don Jazzy hit track " The Kick".
By the way hitting a man at his ball can lead to death, thank God he is still alive, if not watery beans would have been your break fast.
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
I hearsay this Ekueme woman na her husband beat am to death
This marriage thing sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Kukuki128: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hsbhsbsb
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by NaijaCover(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mariangeles:
Pride? I doubt so Kobo.
More of shame.
Pride is an element of shame. undecided
Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Mariangeles(f): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
OgunkeelAllMod:
naija women deserve to be HIT many times over!.. woman never wound you before undecided
[/s]

Beast!

3 Likes

Re: Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage by Noblewealth(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
That old saying which goes by,"marriage is for better for worst" is a false teaching and which has sent many women into their early grave. Some would say, they are still with the man cos of their children... Is it not better to leave than to die in it.. cos after your demise the children will live fine and thrive without their mother..

And for those telling some ladies to leave their abusive relationship, abeg if they leave where would they get their upkeep money..

No matter how you advice some women, they are like slaves who like it chains..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / 7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.