Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131380 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by ComeToJesus: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I sure say this girl no Sabi talk to person... I'm sure she would be very insultive to men or unknown strangers when she was alive... See her end now!!

Low lives on the prowl

5 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Me i don't understand anymore.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by ghboy83: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
We don't date broke guys. Women and stupity

5 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by vanesa(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
It looks like an accident/ explosion to me. Her private area looks also intact. The open area (wound) is due to the embalming procedure and not a missing private.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Athemisia: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shetemi12:
My God! This is so crazy. They should blur these pictures for God's sake
If you want to blur it then no need Sharing it... undecided
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Ogunleti01: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
igba ti opin aye ba de, orisirisi la o ma ri o oo ho! ohun ti o sele a bere sini sele oo.. A ti wa ni irole aye

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Tareq1105: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

The wrath of God will be the portion of everyone involved in the killing of the lady even to their 4th generation.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Jmichael1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....

na so e be ooh....
if the mountain refuse to meet muhamed,muhamed will cum to the mountain....
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by chikason22(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Abuja ritualists con politicians have used her.
May God save is.
Those serving their father land should be very careful.
Election is very close.
Political ritualists on the loose

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by osazsky(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agostinni:

So you think you made sense now? You can't even show sympathy for the dead, the only thing you thought of is how to display your tribal bigotry on the story of someone's tragedy
he has a point..I really think that the yoruba sec sch should introduce this as a subject in thier curriculum maybe ritual dont work RDW 101..from ss1 till 200l it should be a core course which kind nonsense be this na..the yoruba need enlighteenment..wat is all this na..I feel for the family of the berived..no parent deserve to go tru this pain..RIP is painful to type for this inocent girl..imagine the pains she passed tru.telling from the pics the murder was very gruesome I feel like crying..that's y anytime a travel to ogun or Osun I always put both hand on top of my head while walking and I walk very fast.stipid people shouting tinubu up and down with no sense..nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Tulsaguy: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mortals man is the worst of all creatures. Predators!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by wiseoneking: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
phorget:

I cant even kill a chicken bro, can't imagine where this people get their guts.
Continue to be a human you are, there are a lot of animals there. But most importantly, remember Jesus in all your ways.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Athemisia: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
vanesa:
It looks like an accident/ explosion to me. Her private area looks also intact. The open area (wound) is due to the embalming procedure and not a missing private.
If that was the case, the news would have been out since on Friday.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by MoneyGoDrop: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Crazy things are happening. So sad.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Pnorh(f): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Godddddddd,.... how did we get here sad

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dorwadora(f): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
ghboy83:
We don't date broke guys. Women and stupity
Naturally I don't like to engage people in this forum but this your statement is becoming to rampart among men here on NL

So because some ladies are rolling with " Dem Big boys" automatically grant them death or what?

This is the almost the same attitude to rape... Why not condemn the crime and the criminal?... What's the need of justifying what even you know it's evil?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Masterito(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
All Native doctors must be regulated or banned to stop ritual killings
Aonkuuse:
Stephanie Seember Terungwa Edward Achado: Missing Female Corps Member Found Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (Graphic Photos)

Source: https://salemgists.com/missing-female-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa-found-dead-her-private-organs-removed/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099650/corper-stephanie-terungwa-missing-abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
vanesa:
when they say private parts it includes breast...u cant see d full pics..people that retrieved the body are not kids oga

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigeria
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Jmichael1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Election time dn almost reach....
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Angelfrost(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Charmingpet:
election is near

Election has nothing to do with it...

Insecurity has been steadily increasing for at least 4 years now!

It's a failure of leadership which is observable in everything else in the nation!

4 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by pargelenis(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
When will these wicked idiots realize that juju does not work … if it did work, Arsenal would have won Champions League by now.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Athemisia: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
wiseoneking:
Continue to be a human you are, there are a lot of animals there. But most importantly, remember Jesus in all your ways.
I think we being unfair here, because these Humans are becoming worse than animals.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Gospel2Day: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why can't governments at all levels organize security operation to arrest all fetish priets and herbalists, settle them in a place and monitor their activities?
As long as they exist among us and their activities go unchecked this kind of evil won't stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by vivalavida(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is so sad. We have beasts masquerading as humans amongst us.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by LongBig(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigeria failed her!

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by tonididdy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
This buhari regime na curse oh.... Everyday ritual.... It has never being like this angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Farfalla(f): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I sure say this girl no Sabi talk to person... I'm sure she would be very insultive to men or unknown strangers when she was alive... See her end now!!

Shut up Satan! angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.