Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131386 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by GoodIsGod: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ejelah:

The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.

My guy the root cause is lack of the fear of God.
I would rather go hungry for days till I get help than to go steal talkless go kill to make money.
But here we are that lots of youths don't even believe there is a God. Theyld tell you there is no God anywhere and it is their likes and those who pretend to serve God that involve in acts like this.

It is not hardship but lack of the fear of God. Shikena!

8 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by boxypane(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please what is going on in this country. Ahhhhh Jesus.........
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by BrutusOj(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
The kind mind some guys abi men have enn..where would I even start from? Kai..what greed abi quest for quick money cannot do doesn't exist. May God bring the killers to book.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
koning:
Scary shiiit for women in Nigeria.

Bunch of ignorant e.diots who believe in Ritual money. I think they should start arresting the native doctors that request these human parts for rituals.

Charge them along with the boys.
Yeah including every soul that believe in ritualism, after arresting them gather them and dunk them into a gigantic dungeon.

The con3 need to b rescued asap

They should sift the creatures that believe in money rituals and separate them from normal people.

Then lock this ritual believing creatures in a dungeon and threw away the keys in the Atlantic ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by nedekid: 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
So sad. See fine lady.
May her soul Rest in peace.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by abiala2015(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is so pathetic and uncalled for. May these unscrupulous people never no peace by God's anger.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
SO SOMEBODY, SETTLE DOWN MURDER THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY, JUST TO SELL HER ORGANS.

IT IS HIGH TIME NIGERIA GOVERNMENT BAN AND CRIMINALISE ORGAN SELL, BOTH IMPORT AND EXPORT.

THE WHITE MAN(BRITAIN) HAVE TURN NIGERIA TO AN ORGAN SPARE PART CENTRE.

RIP! cry cry cry cry
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by GoodIsGod: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
samista:

Let them come, I full ground dey wait for them.

You are sick upstairs with all sincerity.
You and everyone that liked your post.
If it had been your sister or mum that this happened to you would be mourning by now and not be displaying stupidity for likes and shares that won't get you anywhere.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....

It's even risky

What if on her way to your place something happens they will trace to her last conversation

This is why it's risky
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Commenthin: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shouldn't Nigeria be the richest country in the World if ritual killing for money works, yet they are undevelop, poor and borrow from other nations to even pay salary.

What a mess this slaves continue to dehumanize themselves and blame whitemen for slavery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by JaskanFactor: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigeria is no longer the place where you can send your child far from home. No more Nysc no more university that is far from your street. If you like your child.

There is a new kind of evil force operating inside Nigeria. There is a serial killer going after young pretty women.
Some i say its ritual and thats possible , but it could also be those who have the oyinbo pleasure of only enjoying sex if they can kill the woman as they come. All am saying is its possible there is oyinbo serial killer operating in nigeria.

They are the only in the world that find sexual pleasure in being pissed on and murder at sexual climax, that is why they strangle each other during sex, but where they feel they can get away with it, they kill the woman.

All these pretty women they have been killing since before the BRT bus in Lagos, ask yourself is it possible that they are lured into trap cause they see oyinbo that calls them into a car.

The same people giving the terrorists instructions by day and looking for women to sex and kill by night.

Who do you think will find it easier to lure this kind of pretty girl into a trap, a ritualist, or very well dressed oyinbo.

Cause nobody else in the whole world makes movies about killing women for sexual pleasure but Oyinbo. And Oyinbo own nigeria.

Tell your children your sisters and mothers , dont just lookout for ritualist, it could also be a foreigner.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by macho44(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Some men like this will use heaven and Earth to swear that they're not bad and you should come and they might not be , but you can't trust anyone , another reason to only mingle with people you know face to face

Wo let's do it the old fashioned way , go and tell my father that you want to court me , no more hide and seek
And after I tell him, what next? grin
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by pacespot(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
I think Nigeria police contribute to this widespread of criminal and ritual killing in the country. In a sane country, any crime committed should be investigated to the letter, but unless you are connected or rich in this country, this kind of crime will be forgotten in few days or weeks at most if you rely on police investigation. This lackadaisical attitude towards crimes by security operatives has emboldened criminally minded people in the country, because they know they can get away with anything.

It is only in Nigeria you will hear a crime was committed and no arrest was made.

5 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by harrend(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fashionista01:
Rest in peace beautiful girl. Your killer/killers will not go Scott free in this world and the world beyond. Your parents/ guidance spent alot to train you and your killer/ killers cut your life short because of blood money. As Almighty God lives their own life will be cut short. As your parent and siblings are shading tears because of what your killer/killers did to you tears and agony will not depart from their door post.
Many of these people will live till old age, and do not believe in life after here..
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nostring: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
osazsky:
he has a point..I really think that the yoruba sec sch should introduce this as a subject in thier curriculum maybe ritual dont work RDW 101..from ss1 till 200l it should be a core course which kind nonsense be this na..the yoruba need enlighteenment..wat is all this na..I feel for the family of the berived..no parent deserve to go tru this pain..RIP is painful to type for this inocent girl..imagine the pains she passed tru.telling from the pics the murder was very gruesome I feel like crying..that's y anytime a travel to ogun or Osun I always put both hand on top of my head while walking and I walk very fast.stipid people shouting tinubu up and down with no sense..nonsense
drink a cup of water and go to sleep, you will be ok by morning... It's obvious that ur sickness don show again

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by eebraa(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is so sad and heartbreaking. May God console her family and expose her Killers. Election is around the corner and politicians have started their rituals. Be safe out there
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
WE WANT URGENT ACTION ON THIS MATTER.

WE KNOW NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, ESPECIALLY THE POLICE ARE HEAVILY INVOLVED IN ORGAN HARVESTING AND SELL.

WE WANT THE LAW MAKER TO BAN ALL FORMS OF ORGAN BUYING AND SELLING OR IMPORT AND EXPORT.

ETHICALLY, ORGAN TRANSPLANT IS CRIMINAL, WRONG AND OUTRIGHT EVIL. MAN SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING GOD.

IF SOMEBODY ORGAN IS BAD, LET THEM DIE. THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE AND STAND FOR.

I DONT BELIEVE IN TAKING ANYBODY ORGANS IF SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MINE.

EVERYBODY SHOULD DRINK REASONABLY, IF U MUST DRINK AND DONT SMOKE OR TAKE DRUGS.

BETTER YET DONT DRINK, NOT AFTER DESTROYING YOUR ORGAN, U WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PERSON ORGAN TO USE.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Reeses: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Damn man!!! Time to legalize guns in Nigeria. Bleep anyone of you fools in here trying to vote for APC or PDP. Yll are bunch of idiots in that useless country.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by koyyess: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Females need to be very careful these days.

Don't even trust your fellow female.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Judolisco(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....
make she come u sef no dey fear
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na wa oo, sometimes is hard to believe this things, God help us
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by SeriouslySense(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Such a beautiful, wonderful woman, My God, which heartless soul did this cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Parents need tell their children that ritual for money is a waste of time, only hard work and dedication brings money.

A wonderful woman has been lost

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by davillian(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sorry to say
If that's the picture of her
Then it's a lie
That's a male
Looks like an ancient
A person with harvested parts doesn't take drips
I don't do free rides don't hop into a car of a stranger
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by 07kjb: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
Ritual killing in this country is becoming unbearable oo.. What these people fail to understand is that there is nothing like blood money,the blood money u do that can't place u as the richest man on earth is just waste of living soul.. Stop waste precious souls that u can't create. Rip to the dead

U ended up not making sense

Blood money is real that is why we all should be careful,
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by tradepunter: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prosperity gospel have killed humanity... We think all the bible says is yet to come and it's just unfolding...

Nah it's been happening since the inception of the church... And it will only get worst...

Men been lovers of themselves is coming to past, all because the element needed to initiate it have entered it's full phase... Which is prosperity gospel.

When children of God don't understand the word they are bound to be corrupted by sinful desires..

Now this beautiful life have been destroyed just for money sake... The people that did this will go to church with the lastest cars and give testimony or thanksgiving...

And others will see this and their hearts will be corrupted by the corrupt seed because of lust for material things and the desire to be among. And the cycle continues.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by EggonBoy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is election period and we all know how barbaric act is been carried out in times like this here in Nigeria.
People should be extra vigilant.

May her killers never know peace for the rest of their life .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by EdwardRandy(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
Ritual killing in this country is becoming unbearable oo.. What these people fail to understand is that there is nothing like blood money,the blood money u do that can't place u as the richest man on earth is just waste of living soul.. Stop waste precious souls that u can't create. Rip to the dead
I don't support rituals, but saying there's nothing like blood money is to live in denial.

If blood money is not effective those going into it and those renewing the ones they did won't be doing so. I am a traditionalist by faith and I CAN boldly tell you that blood money is effective, they don't have to be rich like dangote or Elon musk before you'll agree it exists.

In the hierarchy of blood sacrifices, the human blood is most sacred and potent compared to cow, goat, etc and that's why it's highly sort after.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by drmikeadams(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ejelah:

The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.

Apc sheep on nairaland wil tell u they r doing well, they r willing to vote them again come next year angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.