Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

- Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53229 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by ronkebp(f): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
btyfulmnd:

In as much as we believe in the phrase " what goes around comes around" i tend to disagree with you that whoever bleeps(using your word) on somebodies wife, his own will be bleeped upon. The culture will have in Nigeria puts so much pressure on the female gender that once she is married she finds it difficult to look out,and if by chance she decides to indulge in extramarital affairs,it is doomed as a tabboo and an insult to her entire family while on the other side(men) it is seen as a man's right.

Sit down there, let your own pant be wearing you!!!!!! culture ko, culture ni, some women, are doing it neat!!!! after all is if she is ever caught, if she is not, nothing has gone down and nothing will, simple!!!!!!
Re: by InHim4Him(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
Very interesting post and responses. It all has to do with the state of a man's heart and our definitions. why does anybody masturbate, have fantasies etc? Jesus said if a man looks to lust after a woman it is as good as done. So, who is the judge of that. So, cheating is not all about sleeping with, impregnating, or whatever we call cheating. It has to do with the HEART. In the same manner, many of the people we pass for honorable, loyal, trustworthy, and integral may actually be whitewashed sepulchers.
Re: by ikooko(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Infact i prefer it that way, it keeps everybody on their toes.

Na you sabi, think what ever you want to, i just gave you a small picture, ' in as much as you men do not want to think that your wife might cheat on you, it is better you do, it is not only the men that cheat, some women do too, especially those that are pretty and sexy, some men outside would want to have a taste, as you bleep other peoples wives, so your wives would be bleeped, with all leisure and sweat.!!!!! cool

Ronke-bp! 3x, you no wan carry last sha, na wah for you ooo.
I think you are in the category of ladies with good attitude please keep it up. but sincerely even if your husband is found cheating, your option above is not a solution. If you dare it in naija, you will be sent parking and another woman will take over your labour; even if court rule in your favor, you still have the family to contend with, even your parent will be disappointed and you may likely hear the story you've never been told before- from your parent.
You cannot keep a man on his toes, but he can keep himself on his toes- if he choose to.
Re: by btyfulmnd(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Sit down there, let your own pant be wearing you!!!!!! culture ko, culture ni, some women, are doing it neat!!!! after all is if she is ever caught, if she is not, nothing has gone down and nothing will, simple!!!!!!

It seems as if you buy the idea of married women cheating; i do´not support married men who cheat on their wives but dont you think that a woman who is involved in outside runs just to get back to her husband is totally missing it. For the Bible says " a  wise woman builds her home but a foolish one destroys it.
Re: by tpia5: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2011
btyfulmnd:

In as much as we believe in the phrase " what goes around comes around" i tend to disagree with you that whoever bleeps(using your word) on somebodies wife, his own will be bleeped upon. The culture will have in Nigeria puts so much pressure on the female gender that once she is married she finds it difficult to look out,and if by chance she decides to indulge in extramarital affairs,it is doomed as a tabboo and an insult to her entire family while on the other side(men) it is seen as a man's right.

you must still be in the stone age.

a woman finds it difficult to look out?

99% of your post is blah blah blah.
Re: by coogar: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

you must still be in the stone age.

a woman finds it difficult to look out?

99% of your post is blah blah blah.

do you look out?
Re: by tpia5: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2011
btyfulmnd:

It seems as if you buy the idea of married women cheating; i do´not support married men who cheat on their wives but dont you think that a woman who is involved in outside runs just to get back to her husband is totally missing it. For the Bible says " a  wise woman builds her home but a foolish one destroys it.

and you missed the chapters in proverbs describing the s.tupid man who does the same?

And as for him who lacks understanding, she says to him,
17 “ Stolen water is sweet,
And bread eaten in secret is pleasant.”
18 But he does not know that the dead are there,
That her guests are in the depths of hell
Re: by Walala(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Walala, Are you Bill Clinton or Tiger woods? if i marry Tiger woods and he cheats on me, i would divorce him and go with his money as his wife did, Hillary Clinton decided to stay with her hubby because they know what their arrangement is. So, those guys are loaded, to the core!!!!!

The Honorable Iron Mike Tyson once said what he admired in great men was their conquest of women and that made them great.  I agree that I am not Bill Clinton or Tiger woods but if the following great men could not make it, what the odds for a regular dude like me.

1. King Solomon (Wisest man probably in the history of the world)
2. Albert Einstein (Smartest man in the history of the world)
3. Martin Luther King
4. MKO Abiola (my personal Hero)
5. Pablo Picasso (greatest artist in History)
6. Bill Clinton
7. John Edwards
8. Charlie Chaplin
9. Jesse Jackson
10. Muhammed Ali

The list goes on, But you made the best point when you mentioned spirituality which is what I am working on but it is hard.  Without GOD, there is no way a man can resist temptation.
Re: by debosky(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2011
jennykadry:

why are people making excuses with the old testament? truth is alot of things accepted back then is not accepted now not even in the new testament and yea I know jesus did not come to change the law but come on

So the urge that made those men sleep with multiple women has disappeared?

Let's even leave Old Testament. Africans have been known to be polygamous historically. Many of the posters here will tell you their grandparents (if not their parents as well) were polygamous. It is quite foolish to think that the urge for those men to be polygamous has simply disappeared because we all now wear suits and t-shirts and drive cars instead of wearing babarigas about and riding on donkeys. grin grin

ronkebp:

Infact i prefer it that way, it keeps everybody on their toes.

Na you sabi, think what ever you want to, i just gave you a small picture, ' in as much as you men do not want to think that your wife might cheat on you, it is better you do, it is not only the men that cheat, some women do too, especially those that are pretty and sexy, some men outside would want to have a taste, as you bleep other peoples wives, so your wives would be bleeped, with all leisure and sweat.!!!!! cool

This is simply not true - if your hubby was cheating does that mean you will go and screw men to revenge?

Let's get serious here - there are many women who would never cheat, but would rather pray their hubbies stop cheating and come back home. Majority of married women do not have a tendency to sleep around to the same extent as men.

This is due to a fundamental difference in the way we are designed - men can have sex at the drop of a dime while most women need a relationship of some sort before sex.
Re: by tpia5: 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
Many of the posters here will tell you their grandparents (if not their parents as well) were polygamous

most african grandparents were polygamous.

however, i know of a few who werent.

quite amazing, no doubt.

yorubas for that matter.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2011
Bytflmind and Ikooko, i gat you guys, but leave story, i never believe that a woman should cheat on her husband, i would never support anything bad, that is why i did not support the men cheating also. If the woman is not justified to cheat then the man is also not justified to cheat, period. Marraige should be 'till death do us part' right? it is also the same Bible that say, 'if your right hand would cause you to sin, cut it off', therefore, marraige shouldn't be 'at all cost', especially when it is at the other persons' expense.
Re: by tpia5: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
This is simply not true - if your hubby was cheating does that mean you will go and screw men to revenge?

some women do that.

not necessarily to get revenge, but simply because they see no reason why they should be the only one respecting the marriage.

that's what i like about non-nigerian [and some nigerian] women.

even before you want to do, they've already done.
Re: by coogar: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Bytflmind and Ikooko, i gat you guys, but leave story, i never believe that a woman should cheat on her husband, i would never support anything bad, that is why i did not support the men cheating also. If the woman is not justified to cheat then the man is also not justified to cheat, period. Marraige should be 'till death do us part' right? it is also the same Bible that say, 'if your right hand would cause you to sin, cut it off', therefore, marraige shouldn't be 'at all cost', especially when it is at the other persons' expense.

so you are suggesting a man should cut of his willy because it often leads him to sin? since that same scripture was written, has there been anyone who voluntarily chopped off a part of his body because that part of the body makes him sin? tongue i need links, ronkebp!

debosky:

This is due to a fundamental difference in the way we are designed - men can Be Intimate at the drop of a dime while most women need a relationship of some sort before sex.

and you will be pleasantly surprised this trend is changing now. more women(married/single) are now getting quickies/one-night stands than in the last 10 years. the issue is simple. . . .if i marry and my wife cheats(that's the end of it). if i cheat then she must leave if she has to. . . .
Re: by tpia5: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^if you cheat then[b] you [/b] can leave-why should it be the wife.

no be you dey follow vaggina everywhere?

keep following nah.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2011
Coogar, you have said it all jare, if i cheat on my hubby, he will definitely leave me, he cheats on me, i leave, my dear, no hard feelings, with all my kids, for that matter.
  Yeah, for the 'cut part', it is more of applying common sense to every thing and that is 'avoid anything that would lead you to sin.'
Re: by ronkebp(f): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

some women do that.

not necessarily to get revenge, but simply because they see no reason why they should be the only one respecting the marriage.

that's what i like about non-nigerian [and some nigerian] women.

even before you want to do, they've already done.

Gbam, my dear, and you can never tell, for men, when they cheat, it is either they come back home, to be arguing about everything or complaining about this or that, you will always know, but for the women, omo, after it, they would dust, and come home and cook for their husband, infact they would cook their husbands best meal that night or day, and tohtohrize him!!!! he would be thanking God for the wife he has, after she is done with him in the bedroom. cheesy
Re: by coogar: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

^^if you cheat then[b] you [/b] can leave-why should it be the wife.

no be you dey follow vaggina everywhere?

keep following nah.

leave the house i acquired by myself? where does that happen? if i cheat, the wife leaves. . . .if she cheats, she leaves. . . . .and she must drop my last name as well. tongue
Re: by tpia5: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2011
coogar:

leave the house i acquired by myself? where does that happen? if i cheat, the wife leaves. . . .if she cheats, she leaves. . . . .and she must drop my last name as well. tongue

overseas, whoever acquired the house is immaterial.

in nigeria, some women can bounce you off these days if you want to prove stubborn.

all that mumu behaviour where the man cheats his pants off while the woman waits at home enduring and crying, no longer holds water.

as per name- no biggie. Probably one of those orisha names like esuloleleyi anyway.
Re: by tpia5: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2011
@ topic

the real question is why do cheating men get so upset at the thought of their wives cheating?

really puzzling.
Re: by coogar: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

overseas, whoever acquired the house is immaterial.

why do you think smart nigerian men go to nigeria to get hitched up? the laws in nigeria and where the marriage certificare was issue hold that marriage not where the couple are residing. so if you think a man who married in nigeria will leave the house for his spouse after divorce then you are joking.

in nigeria, some women can bounce you off these days if you want to prove stubborn.

i want to marry such women. the men bouncers grin grin grin grin bounce me out of my house? dem nor born her papa well.

all that mumu behaviour where the man cheats his pants off while the woman waits at home enduring and crying, no longer holds water.

as per name- no biggie. Probably one of those orisha names like esuloleleyi anyway.

you have a wrong perspective of nigeria. . . .men still rule the roost and as per the name. . . .you can stick to what you used to be. . . .all the sangotope or yemojatosin that you bear. grin
Re: by dayokanu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
First thing first
RONKEBP, Incase, We never can tell but incase cheating comes to your mind let me know cos I am madly interested, I might even think of a way to make your husband cheat so you ca retaliate with me.

Tpia,

its mumu men that women can take their houses from, If I buy the house in the name of my father who lives in Nigeria how would you take my fathers property?
Re: by lepasharon(f): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
yeah men mostly cheat but we gotta be optimistic ,we can' just be cynical but I believe married men have lusted after another woman at some point sad
Re: by coogar: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
lepasharon:

yeah men mostly cheat but we gotta be optimistic ,we can' just be cynical but I believe married men have lusted after another woman at some point sad

of course. . . . .married men are more irresponsible than single men in naija. . . . .all those so called aristos are people's dads and husbands. then i heard a joke about the prayer points of a typical nigerian woman in church.

ladies, when you pray please use the word man or boy in your prayers not husband. praying to get a husband(somebody else's spouse) is a wrong prayer so when people's husbands run after you in droves, remember you were the one that asked your creator to give you one.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

First thing first
[b]RONKEBP, Incase, We never can tell but incase cheating comes to your mind let me know cos I am madly interested, I might even think of a way to make your husband cheat so you ca retaliate with me.[/b]Tpia,

its mumu men that women can take their houses from, If I buy the house in the name of my father who lives in Nigeria how would you take my fathers property?

Don't worry Dayo, you are on my list, cheesy if you can wait for another 20 years, then we are game,
Re: by ronkebp(f): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
Coogar, be rest assured that if you married a girl like me and you cheat on me, you are packing your load and leaving the house, , definitely, and if you are soo stubborn, i will carry the house and leave with it.
Re: by coogar: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Coogar, be rest assured that if you married a girl like me and you cheat on me, you are packing your load and leaving the house, , definitely, and if you are soo stubborn, i will carry the house and leave with it.

you never jam. . . . . . .if i cheat on you and i see you wanna bring trouble, i will bring the new chic home just like the men in the old testament did. it's a take it or leave it issue. if you don't like it, best leave - if you do, get into the kitchen and prepare us a sumptuous meal. grin and don't you dare handle rat poison while the meal is being prepared. you are eating from the food first before everyone else. tongue
Re: by debosky(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Gbam, my dear, and you can never tell, for men, when they cheat, i[b]t is either they come back home,  to be arguing about everything or complaining about this or that, you will always know[/b], but for the women, omo, after it, they would dust, and come home and cook for their husband, infact they would cook their husbands best meal that night or day, and tohtohrize him!!!!  he would be thanking God for the wife he has, after she is done with him in the bedroom. cheesy

Unless you're dealing with an immature man, there are so many others that would not reveal even a hint of change. Men can be even more deceptive than women because they tend to keep parts of their lives separate.

I've seen girls calling their bfs the best in the world while he's shagging like crazy behind their back. The point is, many of the women boasting their hubbies don't cheat may just be boasting in ignorance.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2011
So said the wives of Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, Anthony Weiner, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hulk hogan, John Edwards etc

Ronke, Why not test your husband and see if he would cheat cos he seems to be of a superior moral fiber. Give me your husbands phone number i wan introduce him to some kwarrect babes. I don sample these girls and I can vouch that your husband would be swayed, If he passes then we know NOT all men would cheat
Re: by coogar: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

So said the wives of Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, Anthony Weiner, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hulk hogan, John Edwards etc

Ronke, Why not test your husband and see if he would cheat cos he seems to be of a superior moral fiber. Give me your husbands phone number i wan introduce him to some kwarrect babes. I don sample these girls and I can vouch that your husband would be swayed, If he passes then we know NOT all men would cheat

i am someone's husband and i have never cheated. kindly direct these babes to my abode and test me with them. ronke's husband would definitely cheat - ronke has shown him pepper. try me!
Re: by tpia5: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
debosky:

Unless you're dealing with an immature man, there are so many others that would not reveal even a hint of change. Men can be even more deceptive than women because they tend to keep parts of their lives separate.

I've seen girls calling their bfs the best in the world while he's sleeping-with like crazy behind their back. The point is, many of the women boasting their hubbies don't cheat may just be boasting in ignorance.

and who on this thread said that?

the bone of contention here is do ALL men cheat like you people are trying to prove.
Re: by coogar: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

and who on this thread said that?

the bone of contention here is do ALL men cheat like you people are trying to prove.

yes, they all do.
the ones who haven't don't have the opportunity/resources to do it but they wish they had. . . . .in a chaotic city like lagos, it's not humanly possible for a successful man not to cheat there. even when the men don't want it, women make it happen.
Re: by tpia5: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

bill clinton's wife said he doesnt cheat?

any links to that info?

john edward's wife? maria shriver who told the women claiming s.exual harassment by her husband, to pipe down, is also on your list of wives? anthony weiner who said his wife was aware of his sexting also made your list?

the only two wives who nobody knows for sure about are elin woods and hulk hogan. undecided

stop lying. undecided

you think too highly of yourself. And cant distinguish between temptation and the actual act.

its very easy to corrupt someone, like i pointed out before, and besides not all men would still take you up on your ashewo offer anyway.

deny that as you like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.